Caged

By MrsRehlander2016

Hawks has never wanted anyone or anything as much as he wanted Dabi, so in the dead of night, with a drink an... More

Being a bad boy
Slowly but surely
I remember now
The uneasy truce
Realization and reigning in
Sweet but bratty
Regression and regret
Deception or DevotionοΏΌ?
Shouldn't have asked
Breaking him in
Are you crazy?
Liabilities and liars
Turning it around
I mean it
A happy mistake
I don't want it (Too bad)
Change of mind or pace?
A/N
Finally got my happy ending
Daddy Issues
The husband is a dickhead

You'll get used to it

10.3K 150 52
By MrsRehlander2016

Dabi could hear his assailants panty huffs in his ear, the hot breath grazing the side of his face making this whole thing even more uncomfortable and oh so tingly. On the floor, face down, the dark haired boy could feel every little thing happening above and inside him as his cheek was rubbed into the cold with the force of the thrusts. He had no control and he fucking hated that. With his wrists bound, gagged and quirk inaccessible, he had no choice but to lay there and let it happen, though the squelching sounds were making him sick.

"Ah? Does it hurt?" The soft but lusty voice above him inquired. The pace slowed to a stop and Dabi could almost breath a sigh of relief before he felt a wet organ rake its way up his cheekbone, licking away the few salty tears that Dabi didn't know had leaked out. An involuntary shiver went up the fire wielders spine and he heard a deep chuckle.

"Sorry. I got carried away there for a moment. It's just..I've been dreaming of you for so long." Then a tender kiss was placed on his temple. Dabi tried to speak, to do something! Anything! But all that came out was an incoherent and soft choking sound. He squeezed his eyes shut in humiliation and he coughed slightly. He felt the weight of the other mans body shift off his back a little, allowing him to breath better.

"I know this is still new and new experiences can be scary. But, you know.. the more you struggle and fight, the more unpleasent this will all be." That honey tone sighed, almost like he was dissapointed. Dabi felt the tears when they began at the corner of his eyes this time but only responded with a growl and scowl.

"Would it feel better if I did this?" The voice cooed to him sweetly, those strong and sleek fingers finding their way to his throbbing cock. Dabi's precum was enough to slick up the organ in this mans hands and he was ashamed of himself. Disgusted, even. Being caught, held captive and molested by a fucking hero. Not much lower he could fall at this point. He tried to move but Hawks was still balls deep inside him, still hard and his free hand still on his hips. The grip tightened on both his hip and cock, making a muffled cry escape Dabi's bruised throat.

"Stop that." Hawks commanded gently, beginning to pump the one underneath him. His rhythm started up again, slow and more gentle, teasing the villian. Dabi cried out again, muffled by his gag and was shushed softly as warm wings enveloped him.

"Shh.." Hawks coaxed him, kissing him again, "don't worry, it's alright."

Dabi let out a furious cry as the dirty blond hit something inside him, making him jolt and jerk violently.

"Ah! So I've finally found it then!" Hawks cheered merrily, his hand moving faster as his hips ground into Dabi's, brutually rubbing directly on his prostate. Finally, the winged hero released his captives cock, the poor things tip a deep pink with precum leaking out like a womans wetness. Hawks gave a particularly harsh thrust into that spot and Dabi's throaty cry was music to his ears. This beautiful and dangerous man under him, at his mercy...it was all he ever wanted. Luckily for him, he had stolen Dabi without anyone even knowing. It wasn't easy, but right now he knew it was worth all the trouble. The villian was his and always will be; he'd be sure of that. The doors on this house from the inside were metal and barred with multiple locks and codes, though comfortable and furnished just for the two. Dabi saw it as a prison while Hawks saw it as a sanctuary for him. For them.

"I'd keep playing with that cute cock of yours, but I want to make you cum without needing to..at least for our first time after reuniting." Hawks whispered hotly into Dabi's ear, increasing his pace and ferocity.

"Nng! NNHH!" Dabi's muffled cries were a brilliant orchestra to the pro hero and he lifted himself up more, bringing Dabi's hips with him in his hands. He aimed directly for the spot that elicited that adorable response from the prideful man beneath him and was rewarded beautifully with more muffled sounds of pleasure.

"Ah..fuck..this is..so..good..so warm..and tight..and wet." Hawk huffed out, fucking Dabi as hard as he could without causing him any pain. To be sure he was doing alright, he set himself up straight while still pounding away, and spread the pale, plump cheeks to see the sweet rosebud blossoming around his dick. No damage and it was clenching around him, signaling Dabi's impending climax.

"Such a pretty little ass.." Hawks panted, pushing them both back down and snaking his hands to Dabi's chest. He began to pinch the sensitive buds, making Dabi buck backwards. His other hand slithered down to stroke the patched mans tip a few times before he felt the gush of something hot and sticky on his hands, his captive crying out softly and lowly while he clenched brutally around him as Dabi came. He moaned into Dabi's ear and tweaked his nipple once more before he emptied himself inside his prisoner, sighing with complacency.

"You're such a sweet little thing.." Hawks crooned in his ear, using his thumbs to rub comfortingly over the dark haired mans hips. Dabi hissed and tried to scootch away only to get pulled back and hands over his shoulders to hold him in place.

"Don't keep trying to escape me. You will only lose what little privileges you have and neither of us want that." Hawks was trying to be soothing, yet the truth behind his words were anything but. He traced the staples in Dabi's skin lovingly for a moment before asking softly, "do you want the gag off?"

Dabi nodded, anger and embaressement radiating off him. Hawks seemed to think for a second before finally taking a hold of the gag from behind.

"Alright, it's coming off. You can scream if you want but the walls are sound proof so none will hear." And with that, it was slipped off and Dabi quickly turned his head to spit in the heros face. Hawks wasn't fazed one bit, simply wiping it away and gazing down at Dabi warmly.

"Be angry all you want, but nothing will change for the better with that sassafrass of yours, my sweet doll." He looked almost.. endeared. Dabi snarled, "I'll get out of here you sick fuck, and then burn you and this whole building to the fucking ground. You have no idea what I'm capable of."

The winged hero blinked, obviously taken back.

"No idea? Of course I do. Why do you think I've gone through all this trouble?" He gestured to around the room, "There's no way for you to break out of our bedroom, let alone the house and with your collar, you can't use your quirk there, can you love bug?" He laughed jovally, swooping his face down to steal a quick peck from Dabi's lips despite the villian grunting and trying to pull his head away. That fucker was right and he was fuming over it. This stupid collar...he hated it. The awful fucking black leather with the stupid bird skull pendent on it..it was bullshit. And the fact that it was locked onto him was adding insult to injury. He had previously tried to rip the thing off, cut it, burn it and all that..but the leathers thick hide was too strong. It was made specifically for someone like Dabi. Fucking great.

"So you're secretly a villian then?" Dabi spat, "Kidnapping and rape? Doesn't sound like a hero to me." His face was turned to glare daggers up at the scruffy looking man, that dirty blond hair illuminating his kind features like an angel. Hawks smiled sadly, shaking his head lightly.

"No no, my sweet doll-"

"Don't call me that you douche." Dabi interjected angrilly.

"-I knew you wouldn't come with me willingly. I didn't have a choice, you would have chosen to stay in that life. Fighting, murdering and stealing..hiding away from those who love you while your teammates continue to drag you down. Sweet doll, don't you see? I HAD to take you. You're unreasonable and-"

"I'M the one who's unresonable?!" Dabi loudly interrupted again, only to have Hawks groan and put the gag back on so he could finish his damn sentence.

"And if I left you with them you would have gotten killed or arrested eventually. But here, with me," he kissed his forehead tenderly, "that won't happen. I'll take care of you and I'll protect you from everything and everyone. I'll make you see I'm not just any hero, sweet doll. I'm YOUR hero." He was directly next to Dabi's ear now, his voice much more low but also dangerous in a sense that the prisoner couldn't quite pinpoint, and he was a murderer for Christ's sake. Hawks straightened back up and stared sternly down at Dabi.

"But since you obviously don't want to have a decent conversation, perhaps being gag free isn't best for you right now." He paused his sentence and ran his hand through his golden locks, his eyes now downcast and even...sad?

"It's a shame too.." Hawks murmured, almost too quietly for Dabi to hear, "..because I really like your voice. Oh well..maybe if I wear you out enough we can sleep tonight without that on you."
For a moment, the boys turquoise eyes narrowed before he felt a twitch inside of him. Oh fuck no..this bastard was already hard again. No no no no..
And then it began all over. The slow thrusting, the humiliation, the torment, the sounds and those fucking sensations. Fucking shit, this was gonna be a long night...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 4.1K 40
DabiHawks LOTS OF SMUT, MAJOR ANGST Infiltrating the League of Villains was bound to be a dangerous task. That was just common sense. He'd been caref...
112K 2.4K 24
{completed} "... π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ 𝑖 𝑔𝑒𝑒𝑠𝑠 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘™π‘™ π‘›π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘˜π‘›π‘œπ‘€ π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘π‘’π‘™π‘™π‘ β„Žπ‘–π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ 𝑝𝑒𝑑 π‘šπ‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘’π‘”β„Ž" you'...
283K 6.4K 45
How did you get into this situation you ask? Well it all started with a girls night out and 2 handsome men in a bar, oh and not to forget the little...
252K 5.6K 72
From chapter 9: Best Jeanist: "Goodbye Hawks, see you soon!" Oh my god, I can't believe that Endeavor will be this proud!!!! I'm so excited!! I am a...