Nerd

By Passionrose02

Nerds A name people give others from one glance .. But there's one thing you should know about nerds.. They... More

Humilation Begins
Gay Porn !!
New Look. Same Me
Wait what?
First Everythings :)
Confidence ..Not
Stop hiding the real Y/N
I Love You
Thats My Y/N
Hes my geek boy
...Sex ?
Panic Attack
Pleasure
Saucy Texts
Isaac goin down
SMUT👅
Frenemys
Bang Bang Bang
Freaky
Helping Momo
Mistake
I forgive you
5 months
Party Pain
Feelings
Fight for you
Unforgetable
Kitchen Kinks
I Love You..again
Nerd
-News-

Persuading / Begging

33.6K 1.5K 827
By Passionrose02

—A few days later—

Jk🦹🏻‍♂️⚡️: Yah you've avoided me in school long enough now

Jk🦹🏻‍♂️⚡️: Y/N !!

Jk🦹🏻‍♂️⚡️:

Jk🦹🏻‍♂️⚡️: come on it's pikachuuuuuu

Me: Damn it your gifs get me all the time 🥺 I want a pikachu

Jk🦹🏻‍♂️⚡️: Go on a date with me and I'll get you one

Me: Yah Jungkook you're still trying the date thing ??

Jk🦹🏻‍♂️⚡️: yeh

Me: It's too weird. We are friends

Jk🦹🏻‍♂️⚡️: so ??

Me: And I'm me

Jk🦹🏻‍♂️⚡️: not following ??

Me: Jungkook I'm not right for you. I'm sorry

She left her phone on the side before heading downstairs to Jimin.

—Next Day—

Closing her locker Y/N was met with the cheesy grin of her best fiend Jungkook.
"Hey there"

"Hola" she replied before holding her books to her chest , her face serious.

"Will you go on a date with me ?"

"Nope" she replied , popping the "p" at the end.

"Yah why not !?" He whined before walking next to her.

"Because I said no Jungkook. Now stop being weird-YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!??" She yelled when the boy got down on one knee before her , holding his hands out to her.

"Park Y/N !" He yelled dramatically. The girl instantly hid her face in embarrassment, noticing how people were stopping to watch the scene in the corridor.

"Please will you go on a date with me !?!" The boy begged.

Students began whispering.

"See I told you he was still a freak"

"Guess they are well matched. Weirdos"

"Who even is that boy ?"

"He's Jungkook"

"Who ??"

"No one important don't worry"

Jungkook ignored their whispers and smiled at Y/N , the only girl who mattered to him. He really was in love with her , and wanted her to develop feelings for him back. But he had to take her on a date first before she could ever see him in that way.

"Jungkook no you're my best friend" she whispered before helping him to his feet. Her eyes flicking around at other students who had already become bored and walked off.

"Why won't you go on a date with me ??" Jungkook whined.

"Yah you're such a baby"

"Why wont you ?? Answer meeeeee-"

"Because ! I don't see you that way and I don't even have a fricking clue how or why you see me that way"

"Because I lo-."

The bell cut Jungkooks confession short before the corridors filled with student again.
"Yah come on we have art" Y/N spoke , about to leave when Jungkook stopped her.

"You don't like me ? Right ?"

"What ?"

"Do you have feelings for me ??"

"No"

Jungkook nodded as he processed this in his mind, his self becoming a little quiet until his face suddenly broke out into a smile. "Ok" he shrugged.

"Ok ?" Y/N double checked if he was ok.

He nodded , stopping her from walking away again.

"Yah what now ??" She sighed.

The boy held out his arms with a smile. "Hug ?

She raised a brow "You ..want a hug ?"

He nodded before opening his arms more. Rolling her eyes Y/N leaned forward before being engulfed by him, her lips curving into a small smile before she hugged him back.

Ive missed him I can't deny that :)

Damn he gives good hugs now !!

She tried to pull away but his grip remained firm , her eyes widening when he picked her up from the ground. Squealing as he ran down the corridor with her.

"Yah Jungkook people are looking-."

"I have my Y/N baaaaaack !!"

"Yah those two are such weirdos"

"That's Jungkook is such a loser"

"He is kind of hot though"

"Saying that so is Y/N"

"She will always be a Pig Face deep down"

Next Day—

Opening her locker Y/N was surprised to find a sun flower , her fingers pinching the stem as she took it out. There was a note attached to it.

You've always found Roses a little cliche
Hope you like my sunflower :)))

From your Kookie xoxo

"Hey sis" Jimin spoke before opening his locker , his brows furrowing when he saw the flower in her hand. "Wow he actually did it"

"What ? You knew about this ??"

"Yeah" he smiled , impressed with Jungkooks effort. "He really likes you"

"Yah don't you start too !"

"Start with what ?" Taehyung appeared out of no where. "Aww did Y/N get a flower from Jungkookieeeeee" he wrapped an arm around her playfully. "How cute"

"No ! Not cute"

"Yah come on Y/N" Jimin spoke before crossing his arms "the boy is trying. Just go on a date with him"

"No. Trust me you guys don't know Junglook the way I do , he'll stop this after a few days"

—A Fews Days Later—

Opening her locker Y/N pulled out her 5th sunflower this week.

Oh no that wasn't all.

He threw cute notes at her in class with little sketches of them two at the bottom.

He walked her to lunch and even to lessons.

Yes this was everything Y/N would have wanted her ideal boyfriend to do ..

But Jungkook..

She just didn't see him that way. She just couldn't imagine it.

Orrrrrr

Had she just never tried :) :)

Jungkook ..in that way ..

I just don't see it-

"Hey Y/N" Jungkook smiled. "See you got my flower"

"Yup. My locker smells like a greenhouse now"

"Has this made you change your mind at all ??"

"Yah Jungkook" she sighed before looking at him guiltily. "I find it cute how hard you're trying ...but we've always been friends. Why are you suddenly acting like this?"

"Easy" he shrugged. "Because I'm in love with you Y/N"

She choked on her spit. "Y-you're what ?"

"I'm in love with you" he repeated, chewing his lip nervously as he waited for her reply.

She opened her mouth but no words came out at first. "I-I errrr...I just don't believe you. Y-you can't just fall for me that quick"

"It isn't quick. I've been in love with you for over 2 years Y/N"

"What ???"

He nodded with a smile before looking down , the tip of his trainer dragging against the floor. "Ever since I met you Y/N"

"But when you met me ..I looked ..I looked-."

"Perfect"

"Yah now I know you're playing me here"

He shook his head which made Y/N's smile drop. "You're serious ? Jungkook when I met you I was fat with a bad hairstyle"

"But you were you"

What does that mean ???

"You were this shy girl who needed just a few minutes to come out of her shell. And when you did it was amazing. I was suddenly introduced to a completely different girl who was crazy and funny , kind and caring and also fun"

"So ..you didn't mind that I was ugly ??"

"Y/N who says you were ever ugly. Only you saw your self like that . . .

You've always been beautiful to me"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 105K 76
"In that case, you have two options. One: you don't get caught or two: you invite him to your party, seduce him, then tell him about your little kink...
87.4K 2.6K 30
" A guy who works as a porn actor secretly in his young age meets a girl who is nerd what is gonna happen ?! will they end up together or destiny wil...
169K 4.1K 17
Taehyung the 'nerd' gets bullied by a boy named Jungkook. Jungkook found out something about Taehyung and try's to get more information. So he becam...
409 22 9
⟶ nerve!au / strangers-to-lovers / fluff + smut. jungkook will do anything to get invited to the annual and exclusive start-of-the-year party, even i...