Hunters to Hero's

By Jello13e

Once Gon, Killua, and Bisky finished the Greed Island quest they realize that there is a second part. If they... More

Part two of greed island?
Entrance exams
Forest
Welcome to UA
Scars and Aura
Suspicions
Questioning and money
Nen
Gems
Chop Chop
Working behind the scenes
That's odd
The Match
Bisky is kicked out
Milkshakes
The Heist
Allmights class
Todo No
He is the yoyo man.
How did you get here?
Why???
Just a bunny
Beans
You would do that for us?
Her too?!
Fly!
Don't ask. Just enjoy.
Thank you Ashido
Names
Elsa teaches Architecture
I am here. Literally.
Fourth of July Special!
Break time
Uncle steve
Why them and not me, Gon?
Okay so I'm not dead-
You don't seem happy
FIGHT! nO-
Q and A!
Talk show Q and A
Steve says
Talk show part two
Secret Love Child
Final round
There's that light again
Brownies

New friends

7.4K 317 559
By Jello13e

Killua POV

I made it back home at around 3 am. I found Bisky in the backyard on a hammock, sleeping. At least she kept her promise. I sigh.

I walked inside, seeing the lights off. He must of went to bed already. It's past midnight.

I went to my room, changing into PJs. Just as I put my baggy shirt on, the door opened. "How did it go?" Gon asked sleepily, rubbing his eye.

I sat on the bed, motioning him to sit next to me. I don't want him to be standing awkwardly by the door. That would just be weird. "It went well. I didn't get to do any assassinations though."

"What did you do then?" He said sitting next to me.

"When I went to go find Shigaraki, my boss. He was not there. I ended up having milkshakes and talking with the other members of the group."

Gons face lit up. "I'm so proud of you! Your making friends, killua!" He hugged me tightly.

"Thanks, gon." I awkwardly patted his back. I'm really not used to this much physical contact, but it's kinda nice.

He pulled away, smiling. "You know your the only friend I need, right?" I ask him.

"Yeah but it's good that you have more. It's healthy." He cheered before crossing his arms, "You need to give me more time to practice video games, so I can beat you."

"Haha, very funny." I punched him in the side lightly.

"Oh yeah, I remembered that the girls invited us and a few other people to the bowling ally." Gon said.

"I don't know..." I don't really want to go. I was planning on card hunting before the bank heist tomorrow.

"Come on, it'll be fun and you get a chance to socialize." Gon pleaded.

"Fine." I give in. I really can't say no to him, can I?

"Great! They said they will come to pick us up in Momo's limo at 10:00 am."

"Ok, now go to bed," I said pushing him to his room while I go brush my teeth.

—-

3RD POV

"I'm so glad you can make it! I'm so excited." Momo practically bounced in excitement. She had been hoping she could bring her classmates to something like this ever since she started high school. In middle school, the students knew she was rich from the beginning so that's all they cared about. Now she had nice classmates who she can bond with and she won't get used because of her money.

The hunters walked out of their house, locking the front door. They got into the limo where they met Momo, Uraraka, Izuku, and Jiro.

'My limo is just the same as this one, but it had outside slots for weapons like missiles, red seats for blood, and a compartment with a wide varsity of poisoned foods in case anyone in the family is hungry. Well, I guess it's completely different...' Killua sweatdropped and the inaccurate comparison.

"Nice limo," Killua told her, pushing the thoughts of his own limos aside.

"Thank you." Momo smiled politely.

"Your house is amazing!" The Uraraka shouted, looking out the window in awe. "My house looks like nothing compared to yours. It's so big too!"

"Thanks." Gon smiled widely, pretending as if they did not have a golden toilet that put them in huge debt thanks to Bisky.

"Killua! You locked me out! Come back here!" Bisky yelled. Waving her arms in the air at they drove away.

The people in the limo looked out the back window towards the little girl who was still flailing her arms.

"Who's the girl?" Jiro gave them a confused look. She did not look like she could be a younger sister to either of them. Maybe she is adopted? Then again, gon and Killua clearly aren't brothers.

"Oh, that's our roommate. Surprisingly enough, she is the adult in the house." Gon answered truthfully.

Killua opened the window, sticking out his face, laughing, "That's what you get baba!"

Jaws dropped in shock. She looks like she could be in elementary!

Bisky smiled at an idea. Killua could see it clearly from in the car which was several blocks away. Bisky started walking towards the door.

"Don't you dare." Killua seethed.

"What's going on?" Gon asked, poking his head out the window too.

"That's not safe, you should come back inside." Momo urged them.

"Noooo!" Killua yelled, reaching out. Wishing he could have stopped her.

Gon sunk down into his seat, in defeat.

"You should have given her the keys, killua."

"It's not my fault she slept outside!" Killua

"It kinda is though."

"She deserves it" Killua crossed his arms, pouting.

"What did she do?" Uraraka asked.

"She spent all of our savings on stupid things." Killua seethed. "And now she kicks our freaking front door down. I could care less about burglars, but do you know how much a door costs to be installed? A lot of money which we don't have on-demand right now. She's just being annoying as usual."

Momo tensed up like she normally does whenever financial problems are being talked about around her. Hopefully, they won't ask her to do anything, but she feels like she needs to help them out. A friend to a friend.

"Why do you not care about burglars? Don't you have your stuff there?" Uraraka questioned, curiously.

"Oh yeah, your right." Killua eyes widened in realization. We still have the switch, the TV the couches, the microwave! What are going to do about the microwave if it gets stolen?"

Gon smiled in delight. It would be just like old times in the forest! Those were some of his favorite memories with killua. Cooking fish they fought on the campfire, and looking at the stars.

"I'm pretty sure my dad has a repairman friend who needs work and will fix the door for cheap." Uraraka pointed out excitedly.

"Really? Thanks!" Killua smiled. He just needs to do the bank heist after this and they will be able to use their credit cards again.

"What does your dad work as anyway?" Killua asked her. For a brief moment he was taken aback on how freely he talked to a person other than Gon but figured that hey, this is one less thing Aizawa can try to force him to do. Killua found Aizawas questioning annoying, but understandable. Every other time he was quite lazy and gave the students freedom as long as they don't interrupt his naptime, but that dude can sleep like a rock.

"He works for a construction company. We're low on business so the whole workforce is kinda struggling right now. I wanted to help with my quirk by replacing crane work, but my dad said that I should do my own thing, so I'm going to be a hero, make lots of money and help my parents out. Maybe even take them on a vacation!" She smiled brightly.

"That's sweet of you to help them out," Jiro added. "My parents are the same. They're both musicians and we're very supportive that I wanted to be a hero and have music more as a side job."

"Oh, I didn't know that, Jiro. What instruments do you play? I once had a class in elementary where kacchan and I learned how to play the recorder." Izuku told her.

Jiro imagined bakugo playing the recorder and laughed. "How did it go?"

Izuku paled and shivered at the memory. "Let's just say that day is best forgotten..."

Gon and killua mentally sighed in relief that the topic was naturally changed away from parents. Gon would love to talk about his dad, but he knew that killua would pour water on him in his sleep if he mentioned too much.

"Oh look, we're here!" Momo said looking out the window.

The others followed her action, looking outside. "It looks so cool!" Gon marveled.

It looked like it came straight out of the American '80s with neon paint decorating the outside in colorful, overlapping triangles, some painted with a glitch effect.

"Oh, I went here for my last birthday! It looks so much cooler at night though. There are lights outside and the paint glows in the dark!" Jiro cheered.

The driver stopped, rolling down his window so he could be seen. "Here's your stop, Miss. Call me if you need anything." He said, unlocking the doors.

"Thank you, Garry." Momo politely thanked the man.

Gon and killua got out first, followed by the others.

They went inside, waiting in line to get bowling shoes. "I've never been to a bowling ally." Gon said, looking down all the lanes, watching people roll the ball and knock down pins.

"Don't worry, we'll help you out." Momo so assured Gon.

"Geez, you haven't done anything Gon. First, it's video games and now it's bowling? What's next, you never had a burrito?"

"What's a burrito?" Almost all of them chimed.

"Uhh..." Is it because they're Japanese or do burritos not exist in this world. Killua was sure there as a Mexico and the USA here, so why wouldn't they? Unless Mexicans haven't shared their secrets yet. No, wait. The internet knew about the chancla. That's the base of Mexican kid's life other than suffering as they eat their 30th 'last tamal' according to the chef.

"It's Mexican food," Killua said, hoping they got that part, of not he would just say he had an encounter with aliens.

"Ooohhh..." They all said in perfect unison which was starting to get creepy.

"Never had one. Maybe you can show us how to make one or buy one if you can find it." Izuku suggested.

"I have to make sure I can find the ingredients, but that idea is still in the table," Killua said

Gon smiled idiotically as he listened to killua talk so freely to the rest of the people there. He was finally opening up to more friends. That hangout with the league must have helped him be more talkative.

They all got their shoes, heading over to their seating area/ bowling area.

(Looks like this)

Izuku parted with his red shoes, mentally saying: You will never be replaced. Don't worry. I'll be back soon.

"Ok so who hasn't played before?" Jiro asked. Gon and Uraraka raised their hand. "Ok, I'll teach you guys the basics. The goal of the game is to knock out as many pins as possible. If you get all the pins down on the first try of your turn, then its called a strike. While Jiro talked, momo got the game started putting in momo as her name.

"Look over there." Jiro pointed to another person who rolled the ball, getting around 7 out of 12 pins down.

"I kinda get it," Uraraka said.

"Yeah, I wanna try now!" Gon cheered excitedly.

Momo asked the group, "Who wants to go second?"

"I'll go second. Just put me as J." Jiro told her.

"I'll go third," Gon said.

The rest wrote their names.

Scoreboard:

1. Mom

2. J

3. Gon

4. Ura

5.Kill

6. Izu

"Why doesn't it say our entire name?" Uraraka asked.

"It doesn't have enough space for it," Jiro answered.

"But everyone has 3 letters besides Killua." She noted.

Gon was laughing at the ironic nickname as Kill pouted. "Oh, shut up gon." He crossed his arms. Gon just continued to laugh. Killua watched him with a slight blush, looking away, rolling his eyes.

"Ha, your such a mom." Jiro pointed out Momo's name.

"I figured you would say that next." Momo sulked.

Jiro already knew better. Her name never made sense with three letters, so she just kept the first one.

"Let's get this show on the road," Momo said, grabbing the ball as her name lit up, signaling her to go. She gracefully rolled the ball with perfect form, getting all the pins down. "STRIKE! Whooo!" She cheered, quite proud of herself.

"Nice mom!" Jiro smirked, high fiving her. Momo happily took it, only realizing after what she called her.

Jiro grabbed an 8 ball, smiling. "Watch, gon, Ura." She said, referencing the shortened names of the scoreboard.

"Gon is the only one who didn't lose his name," Uraraka laughed with a hint of jealousy.

Jiro brought the ball to her chest. She breathed in and out. She started a few feet away from the lane. She stepped with her left foot first. "Left, right." She swung her arm back as she stepped on her right. "left and follow through!" As she stepped on her left, she swung the ball towards the pins, bending down and guiding the ball with the final push.

"Got it?" She asked, turning around, her ball knocking down all the pins behind her.

"I feel intimidated." Izuku fidgeted in his seat next to Uraraka. Jiro was good.

Jiro chuckled, heading back to her seat next to momo.

Gon picked up a 14 ball, shrugging his shoulders at the weight.

He fumbled with it, not knowing how to hold it, he looked at it oddly, deciding to grip the side of the ball instead of placing his fingers in the drilled holes or asking how to do it.

Gon struggled to hold the bowling ball. 'It's slippery, I'm not sure I can hold it, but here we go I guess.'

He tried, copying Jiro, but he felt the ball slip with every movement. He gripped the side of the ball harder. He stepped on his left, it slipping more. He stepped on his right, swinging his arm back and it flung backward, almost hitting Izuku.

"GON!! WHAT THE HECK MAN!?" Killua yelled after pulling Izuku out of the way.

Everyone looked from the ball to gon who sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry."

Jiro got up, picking up the ball with two hands. Her eyes widened. "Gon, you dented the ball."

She showed the rest of the people the 5 finger-sized dents the ball was covered with. "And? How did you do it?"

Killua facepalmed. "With the finger holes." Jiro turned the blue ball, grabbing it from the designated spot.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh"

"Baka! Why else do you think the holes are there?!" Killua shouted.

"Decoration? I don't know?!" Gon grabbed a different ball because the other one is done for.

Gon went, this time actually doing it right and hitting some pins.

"What do you all normally do in your free time?" Momo asked, trying to start a conversation.

"Well, I babysit the kids of family friends a lot," Uraraka said. "They're a lot to handle, but I do make some money," Uraraka said.

"I never had to babysit anyone yet. I cant imagine. My house isn't fit for toddlers. There's too much music equipment there."

"Oh, so you don't have any siblings?" Momo asked, intrigued.

"Nope. Just me and my parents." She smiled. "My dad always tried to act all cool in front of guests like producers, but he really is just a loving goofball." Jiro laughed.

"I can see what you mean. When I picked you up form your house he had an unnatural look and I think he said something like,'Be safe, kid.' When it looked like he wanted to say, 'My baby girl is all grown up. Going to parties and having fun. Oh, how I wish I could go with you!'" Momo laughed along with Jiro.

"You can't be more accurate!" Jiro laughed.

"What about you guys, you have all been quiet," Uraraka asked.

Izuku coughed into his fist and sang, "It was February day. When my dad came by before going away. A U-Haul truck in the driveway. A truck that took dad away-"

Ok, I'll stop-

"My parents got divorced when I was young, but my mom's amazing," Izuku said, not caring about his dad and looking at the positive side.

Gon looked at Killua, wiggling his eyebrows. 'Im gonna tell them!' Gon threw his thoughts at killua.

'No, you don't.' Killua shot a glare at him.

'Yes, I will.' Gon smiled wider.

'No!' Killua leaned over in a desperate attempt to hold gon down and cover his face, but gon dodged, laying on the couch, holding killua back with his feet.

"I'm playing an endless game of hide and seek with my dad. It wasn't until I was twelve that I knew the game started, so he has a head start." Gon smiled.

Killua burst out in laughter.

Uraraka made her bowling ball float in the air.

Momo and Jiro fell off the couch.

Izuku opened his mouth to speak but shut it when Killua gave him a look.

"I actually have a younger sister and a few brothers." Killua tried to change the subject.

"Really? That's cool. What are they like?"

"Does the little one drive you crazy with demands?" Uraraka pressed her fingers together to realize the ball from its floatiness. Momo caught it for her, handing it over. She then threw it, knocking down some pins. "I can't tell you how many times they have demanded to play 'let's ride the ceiling fan' They would have me float them in the air. They would hang on to the ceiling fan and see who gets thrown off first."

"Woah, I wanna do that!" Gon cheered. Uraraka almost regretted telling him about it.

"Oh, my turn." Killua got up from his seat, looking at the weights on the bowling balls. "Do they have anything higher than a 16?"  He asked because it felt a bit too light.

"I don't think they make those." Momo raised her eyebrows. She knew Gon and Killua were strong, but geez. The heaviest bowling ball is light to them?

Killua shrugged his shoulders, deciding to put up with this lightweight item. The cups at his house are heavier than this!

"Well, she does have odd demands sometimes..." Killua thought about the last time one of her girl butlers died because she would not give Akulla her liver.

"Like what?" Izuku wondered.

"Things like a hairbrush when we're at the park." There's no way he is going to say a liver. "Or a lot of hugs which I find cute though." He missed Akulla and hoped she was alright. Nanika too. Hopefully, they're keeping each other company.

Gon wondered if he should hug killua more often.

"How old are she and your other siblings?"

"I have four siblings and I'm the middle child." Killua rolled the ball, getting most of the pins down. The lighter ball wasn't helping. Back at his old house, they would all bowl and use 60 pound balls. They could go heavier, but it won't be as accurate and will start making holes in the floor and the thing that stops it behind the pins. They already had about 10 holes back there since they went too hard. They don't need any more holes.

"What's it like being the middle child?" Jiro asked.

"Not that bad. But what sucked the most is that I was my mom's favorite." Killua scrunched his eyebrows in disgust. "Shes very clingy and doesn't like how I left the country with gon," Killua said truthfully. He went back to retrieve his ball. "As for my siblings, the youngest, Alluka is my favorite. She's the one I was talking to you about." He rolled his ball getting the rest of the pins except one down.

"The second youngest is Kalluto. He likes to wear a Kimono and follow mom around everywhere like a dog." Killua sat down.

The light lit up over 'Izu' on the score sheet. Izuku got up and grabbed a 10 ball. "Oh, so a crossdresser?" Izuku wondered.

"Yup." Killua nodded.

"Then it's the lazy fatzo of a brother who never leaves the house and watches hentai on his computer." Izuku slipped and fell at the comment. The others had mildly disgusted looks. Gon had no idea what it meant. "And you don't need to know what that is, gon."

"My older brother who I wish I can murder is Illumi." Killua clenched his fists.

"I hate him." Gon seethed which surprised everyone. No one would have ever imagined such a look of hatred on the boy's face.

"That sucks, but your sister doesn't seem half bad," Uraraka said.

Izuku finished, knocking down all except 3 pins. "Momo, your turn." She got up, looking for her ball.

'You haven't even scratched the surface...' Killua internally wheezed.

"Do you guys have any siblings?" Killua asked.

"I have cousins that I told you about earlier, but that's about it," Uraraka said.

"Nope. I'm not near much family either. We moved to this island before I was born because of dad's career." Jiro noted.

"Only child," Momo answered, throwing the ball, missing a few this time.

"Gon has none, and I'm assuming you too?" Killua pointed to Izuku who nodded.

"That pretty crazy. I would have expected at least one of you to have a sibling." Killua leaned back in his seat, thinking.

"Oh yeah, why did you leave your family and come here with gon?" Izuku asked. He already knew about the Greed Island game, but he didn't know how they ended up together and away from both of their families.

Killua made a mental note to tell Izuku all about the hunter exam when they meet up next time to see his training progress.

Gon was about to happily answer the question "We met at the..." Killua gave him a look.

'Don't you dare say hunter exams.'

"Festival..." Gon looked for the right words. "which was celebrating the zodiacs!" Gon smiled, not believing that he was able to come up with that type of lie.

"I was walking around and saw a boy my age so I said hi and we just started hanging out," Killua said the partial truth.

"That's awesome. Friends sometimes appear in the weirdest places." Izuku said.

"How did you end up coming here?" Momo asked.

"He wanted to come to UA so we can get stronger and I followed him," Killua answered.

"How long have you two known each other? About a year-ish." Killua thought back to the hunter exams which were a year apart.

"And your mom? What does she think?" Jiro asked, referencing how he mentioned how she didn't like the idea.

"I like to believe that most parents would get upset if their kid ran away, but that's on her for being so obsessive." Killua got a handful of lily pops out of his pocket.

"Want some?" He offered, talking his favorite flavor out for himself.

Gon awed at the gesture. Killua would never share his candy with him. Then again these are all the ones he doesn't like and he has a whole stash of his favorite ones at home.

The people looked a bit stunned by the fact that he ran away from home and that he randomly pulled out a bunch of candy from his pocket. They took some and ate happily nonetheless.

Word Count: 3853

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 676 40
Y/n wants to get they hunter's license because they want to surpass them parents but not just surpass them but to kill them but then they meet Gon...
3.2K 103 44
Original book by @Kimberly_Flower This story is not originally mine. This is a continuation of the story Stuck x In x A x New x World by @amaria_ flo...
5.6K 348 60
Raine goes on an adventure to a deadly jungle with mythical beasts to get revenge on a former Spider who destroyed her home. She's trained hard to ke...
153K 5.9K 17
Appearing from a sudden black phenomenon in the sky, Killua has no idea how he appeared into this strange world. " Sadate him!" " It's not working!!"...