Truly-Madly-Deeply Assistant

Galing kay ZaraPenn

Avery had big dreams but Jared, who can't seem to function without her, doesn't feel like letting her go. Is... Higit pa

Part One - First
Hurricane
All I need
She is gone
Change
Breakfast at Jared's
Games by the pool
Ups and the downs
Chances pt. 1
Chances pt. 2
Chances pt. 3 - Leaving
Summer special - The show
Summer Special - The after-party
Bitter welcomes
Medicate
Her favorite song
Shotgun
My way or the high way
One day
'A man on fire'
'A violent desire'
'Do you wanna cross the line?'
Morning Coffee
One in a million
This is us
Morning fluff
Flashback - Lily
Protective or selfish
Here goes nothing
Acceptance
Commit to the bit
Above the clouds
Homecoming
Flashback - You'll never know
Little truths
LA!Buzz - The gossip
The one with all the feelings
Out and About
Family issues
A year wiser
Flashback - All I have
The gift
Shadows of the past
A night apart
Take the car
Another day another girl
talk!showtime
New Year's Eve - Morning
New Year
It's over
Farewell
Flashback - The Oscars moment
Apart - phone calls
Apart - the bully
Apart - breaking point
Surprising Mr. Leto
Highs, lows and higher
His past
I don't
The Event pt. 1
The Event pt. 2
Morning news
Flashback - Backlash
LA!Buzz - The real deal
Hobbies
City of Exes
Flashback - Forever mine
Capricorn and the pushover
Hurt
Hot and steamy
Untitled
The test of feelings
Leaving night
Friend or foe
Tips and tricks
Flashback - Scattered memories
Comfort pt. 1
Comfort pt. 2
Long distance
Moving on
Choosing dreams
Intimacy
Back to us
Brother's leftover
Just saying...
Mother in town
Taking control
Surrender
The new home
Stubborn mind, aching heart
Housewarming
Behind closed doors
Baby talk pt. 1
Baby talk pt. 2
A day in the life
LA!Buzz - Drama alert
Small town girl
Birthday surprise pt. 1
Birthday surprise pt. 2
Her past
Home big Home
Camp
Change is coming
Our life, our rules pt. 1
Our life, our rules pt. 2 - Ending

Home

566 20 11
Galing kay ZaraPenn

Here's to a weekend all!

I know it's short but I have had a busy and stressful week and did not find time to write. :(

Hope you enjoy! 

"I can't... I just can't do this..." I muttered as I hurried away from the cafe.

"Avery, wait up!" I heard Shannon's voice but I just kept walking, shaking my head.

"Avery, come on," he managed to step in front of me what forced me to stop, looking down.

"I'm sorry, I just... I can't deal with her right now. And I don't even want to know why she is with you, I..."

"When I told you she came by to the shop last month asking about you and Jared... since then she obviously saw the pictures but she keeps stopping by, just being all friendly... She... asked about Jared a lot...  I figured I would keep her close... to make sure she is not the stalker. And honestly, I don't think she is. She just wants to put the past behind and reconnect." he shrugged.

I sighed looking up to him.

"I'm pretty sure it's Lora, Shannon. She made it pretty clear earlier."

"What? What happened?"

I took a breath to speak but then Lily stepped to us awkwardly.

"Hey... Look, I know... about you and Jared and I was just..."

"And you are just trying to get in the middle right?" I asked, trying to sound angry but desperation was stronger as I turned to her.

"You had him once; he loved you, he... really did and you fucked it up! You got a second chance but you just fucked it up even more by using him and his love! You don't get a third chance! You can't just show up years later and swing yourself back into our lives!" I raised my voice wanting to sound confident so bad. "Yes, OUR lives! Because I was there for him all along and you and all these barbies just can't accept the fact that for once the odd one out gets to be happy, yeah? Well guess what, honesty, love and trust takes you further than looks!"

She and Shannon both looked at me stunned.

"I... I didn't I just..." Lily breathed. "I wanted to talk to both you and Jared to just..."

"WE pass," I cut in, shock in my voice.

Walking around them I started to get away.

"Let me take you home," Shannon hurried after me.

"Take HER home, what do I care..." I muttered hurt as I continued walking, finally both of them gave up on following me.

The next day it was Shannon who showed up at my work to apologize for not telling me he has been hanging out with Lily. His excuse of keeping an eye on her was kind of suspicious, but I didn't want to drag on the topic and just let it go as he was soon off to Nepal and neither of us wanted to say goodbye with any tension.

Of course, as far as I know, he didn't mention anything about it to Jared, for obvious reasons, and I asked him not to tell him about Lora's visit just yet. As I explained to Shannon, I was hoping that she just had to confront me, let it out and after calming down she won't be a bother anymore. 

I was still on the outlook when going to or coming from work the next week but Lora did not show up and Lily seemed to be off the radar too, which helped me ease my mind and concentrate on my life and my choices.

Next Tuesday I was planning a calm, pampering evening for myself as Jared was scheduled to land on Wednesday afternoon and promised to pick me up from work on the way.

Wednesday also happened to be Valentine's Day and although we didn't talk about it, or planned anything, I was a bit excited as for the first time ever I was having a boyfriend on Valentine's Day. 

Even if we won't celebrate it, I bought a little something for Jared.

It will never go well with his luxurious choices, but I hoped he can appreciate the thought behind it. Deep down I was still debating if I really want to give it to him, in fear of him never wearing it, so I decided I'll see.

I was excited to see him. 

Although this week went by fast, on the evenings I missed him the most wanting to cuddle up on the couch with him, but all I could do is follow his instagram stories as he strolled around the beautiful city of Budapest with his colleagues, been to amazing restaurants, shared fun videos of him on set and playing around in his hotel room.

I sighed, sitting onto the couch as I liked his new picture what showed him looking at the beautiful view of the city cut into half by the river Danube. 

My sushi was out and ready on the coffee table what I ordered for myself since I was craving it for days now. I had a glass of white in my hand; hair up, black hoodie and sweatpants on,.

I was ready to eat my loneliness away when the doorbell rang.

I huffed, combing locks of hair out of my face, looking towards the door contemplating to even open it. I never had any visitors and suddenly Lora came to my mind; she might have figured out my address.

The bell rang again, but this time impatient knocking followed and standing up a I slowly walked to the door and opened it slightly to peek out.

My lowered eyes landed on some black and white sneakers, pink socks, a loose blue and red patterned pants. My smile grew wider as my gaze traveled up the yellow, black flannel shirt, until my eyes met his... huge sunglasses and a gentle smile behind the beard which started to get out of control.

"Jay..." I gasped, grabbing onto my door even more by surprise.

"Managed to hide your lover well? Or you are not letting me in because he still collecting his clothes?" his raised eyebrow peeked out above his sunglasses.

"How.. how are you here?" I asked stunned as I opened the door wide, stepping back.

"What a welcome I have to say... Not eve a hug?" he asked as he pushed his hair back by putting his sunglasses onto his head.

I just smiled wide stepping close, gently wrapping my arms around his waist, laying my head on his chest. I honestly barely could believe that I am getting him a day sooner.

"I missed you," I muttered.

Breathing deep, he smelled like airplane and faded cologne.

"Now it's better," he smiled, and having his arms around me I closed my eyes. "You're not the only one who can sneak up on me earlier, than awaited, see?"

"And I'm very happy about that," I smiled.

Looking up to him he leaned down to place a fairly soft kiss on my lips, if we don't count the barrier of beard between us and I pulled away with a frown, reaching up to caress his mustache up from his lips.

"I know, I know, I have to trim it," he stated caressing through his beard.

"Just a bit..." I showed with my fingers and he kissed them playfully. 

"I hope you don't mind a much needed bed session with it for now," he muttered kissing my lips again as he pushed me through the kitchen by my waist towards my bedroom.

"Not the slightest," I moaned kissing him back but then I realized something.

I didn't shave, like at all for the past week. I was supposed to do it today.

"Jay wait I..." I bit my lips uncomfortably.

"What is it?" he mumbled pulling my hair out of the bun.

"I... it's just... my legs are... hairy and my... I haven't..."

"Oh My GOD! Don't try to tell me that women grow hair?" he looked at me wide eyed as I looked back at him confused.

He quickly let out a laugh, shaking his head.

"Look at me; do you really think I care?" he chuckled patting my rear and I smiled with a blush.

"Do I smell fish?" he frowned sniffing into the air. "You know, I don't mind you not shaving, but not showering..." he looked at me, wrinkling his nose as he squeezed my hips playfully.

I slapped his arm gently with a laugh.

"It's sushi," I looked to the coffee table and he followed my gaze.

"Yum... Can I have one? I'm starving! Airplane food is so gross," he shook himself and I just smiled shaking my head.

"Of course you can."

He quickly leaned down to pick up a piece with avocado in it and hummed with full mouth.

"Maybe one more..." he mumbled, picking up the next.

"Just eat it," I smiled pushing him to sit onto the couch, but he decided to sit onto the carpet in front of it.

"You can have the ones with fish," he offered and I looked at the box; it had two with fish. "Or... shit, I don't wanna eat your food, there's not much..." he stated troubled, wiping his mouth.

"Eat it," I repeated as I knelt next to him taking his sunglasses off of his head as it seemed like slipping down, and I combed his hair through with my fingers.

His happy smile as he ate so eagerly and sparkling eyes were all I cared about now; all I ever needed to feel good.

"How come you could come home earlier?" I asked as I kept caressing his hair behind his ears.

"I'm my own boss, that's how come," he grinned, rice stuck on his teeth.

"Of course," I laughed as I picked up a sushi with salmon on it. "How was it?" I asked before eating the piece.

He just nodded with full mouth, trying to chew even faster.

"You know what, eat and then we talk. Want something to drink?"

He just nodded as he licked his fingers and giggling I walked to the kitchenette to grab some water.

"You drinking wine?" his voice was low key judgey as he peered to the glass on the table.

"Well... I was all alone and was thinking of having a glass but..."

"But now I'm here so you don't need it," he smiled sweetly and I nodded as I walked back to him with a glass of water.

"True," I smiled taking the wine glass away and I poured it into the sink with a sigh, continuing to realize that Jared is really trying to separate me from my liquid best friend.

"So weekend will be a really great weather for climbing. Couple of my friends invited me," he put it out there as I walked back confused. 

"Oh... for one day or..."

"Yeah, we can't really stay the night as it is still cold, but a day trip for both days," explaining he looked up, reaching out his hand.

I took it was he sat up onto the couch, pulling me too.

"It's Alex, Eliza, Gianna and two more guys I don't think you know, Benjamin and Ash."

"Okay..." I forced a smile looking down at his hand caressing my palm.

"I know I am leaving for tour so I was if-y about it but they would like you to join as well... and of course I would love that too. What do you say?" he asked and I looked back up to him with a smile.

"I... Do I have any other choice if I wanna be with you before you leave?" my voice was more bitter than I wanted it to be.

"You can say no and I will go for only one day," he answered with a shrug. "But honestly I really want you to join. You don't have to climb, of course. It's just gonna be a hike."

Looking at him, he smiled tenderly, caressing my hair through.

And here is the question again: How could I say no to him?

"Okay. Let's go," I nodded, thinking I really have to start exercising like right now if I'm gonna join a bunch of climb freaks on a hike. 

"Great," he grinned, pulling me onto his lap. "And now for the good part," he licked his lips as he simply pulled the jumper off me. "Honestly, I am here one day earlier because I saved myself up the whole week and one more day without a release I would explode," he explained and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Why would you do such thing?" I acted worried.

"Because..." he started as he was kissing different spots of my upper body, "I wanted the character to be real and I also..." he sucked my nipple as I let out a moan, grabbing into his hair. "your body is much more calling than my hand."

I chuckled again then closed my eyes as his lips were playing around my chest, the feeling leaving me goosebumps.

Later that evening I was finally cuddled up with him on the couch, under the blanket, watching Friends and I couldn't have been happier.

All my worries were gone and the only thing I listened to is Jared's body against mine as I wrapped my arms around his torso, leaning my head on top of his, as I lazily played with his hair. That appreciative little moan will always put a smile on my face.

He was here, at home and safe. Even if only for a little while, he was all mine.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

13.7K 601 35
Meet Lexy. She's heading for a new life in LA, hoping to leave behind traumatic family memories in Louisiana. What she doesn't bargain for is a doub...
11.6K 428 45
This is a story about a girl named Julie. A chick who had wealth, cars & no worries. One thing was missing, love. Two men would come into her life...
19.2K 1K 58
This is a story about a girl focused on a dream. Nursing became a reality finally, but someone would step in the way making her think long and hard...
21.1K 348 57
Jared Leto story.