More Than Politics {Book 1}:...

By Sarcastic_Mango

(FORMALLY MR. POLITICIAN) He barely made a move before he felt a hand on his chest. He looked down to see Ama... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
22
23
24
25
26
Bonus-27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
BONUS - 47
48
49
50
BONUS - 51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
72
73
Mama Africa {Sequal}
Patreon

71

533 27 3
By Sarcastic_Mango

It was late now and everyone had settled back down. They'd all eaten dinner and we're back to dancing, singing and participating in some of the activities.

Beth stood out in the garden trying to convince Richie to give Quinn another chance. Her friends backing her up.

"Beth is right Richie. You really aren't going to find anyone like him. He's mean to literally everyone but you. Plus hello? He's in love with you." Ju all but screamed.

"I second to that!" Freya agreed.

"Us too." Maxim spoke on behalf of Jennifer, who was munching on a shrimp kibab.

"I agree too. You better do it fast, before you loose him forever." Sebastian chimed. He came round and took Richie's hand. "Come on guys, we're doing this now!"

"You guys go ahead, I'm going to get another pastry real quick."

They went off through the ballroom, searching for Quinn, dragging a slightly reluctant Richie along with them. Beth turned to go straight to the kitchen when she bumped into the last person she wanted to see that night.

"Beth." He said, looking down at her with those cinnamon brown eyes. He'd grown his hair out a little, not as long as Chris, but enough for it to hang around his face.

He had to glasses in his hands, one extended to her. She fought the urge to slap it away. Just the sight of him disgusted her, her skin crawled at the meer sound if his voice.

"What do you want Alejandro." She spat. He winced, she never called him that to his face.

"I just want to talk."

"I don't want to speak to you."

"You look beautiful tonight." He continued, ignoring her remark. "And you sang beautifully. I really loved your performance, it was like-"

"Flattery won't get you anywhere Alejandro. Now if you'd excuse me." She made to walk past him but he grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

"Don't touch me!"

"What's going on here?"

They both turned to see angry green eyes staring at them, mostly at Alex.

"That is quite frankly none of your business." Alejandro spoke up. "Aren't you the pianist, go entertain the guests and stay out of this."

"Don't you dare speak to him like that Alejandro." Beth spat.

"Ah, so you're the infamous Alejandro." Chris smirked, but Beth could see the tick in his jaw and knew he was itching to cause trouble.

"Babe, come on, let's go. He's not worth the time or energy." Beth scoffed, giving Alejandro a filthy look.

"You're dating a pianist now. Wow Beth, that's a real blow. You're doing so well now aren't."

"Yes, I'm doing real fucking great no thanks to you. And if it bothers you so much. Chris is not a pianist, he just so happens to be one of Vincent Banks' nefews. You know, the new President of the Empire."

That seemed to keep him quiet.

"Exactly what I thought." Beth huffed. "But do you know the best part. He is the most caring, considerate, loving man I've met. And I can say man because even though he may be 19, he is so much more mature and respectful. He listens to. He doesn't push. He is in no way, perverted, rude or manipulative. He is the only person worth giving my love to. And you. You better pray whoever ends up with you is more forgiving than I am. Because as of now, I don't want to hear my name in you mouth ever. Now begone Thot. I am going to passionately make out with my man."

Beth didn't wait for an answer, she didn't want one. All she wanted was a pastry. She continued to numbly drag Chris through the house when he abruptly came to a stop.

"Why? What's wrong?" Beth asked.

"Nothing." He shrugged, smirking a little.

"You boys have a thing with those smirks." She countered.

"Okay, okay. Firstly, that..." He jabbed his thumb outside. "Was amazing and hot as hell. Secondly, when did we start dating?"

Beth blushed furiously and looked away from him. She'd only let Alejandro assume that so she could egg at him. She wanted to see him suffer a lot more than she did.

She felt his fingers slide under her chin and lift it up to look into his searching eyes. Then he smiled and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"It doesn't matter if we're dating or not Betty. I'm your man, and your my woman. You're the only one worth giving my love to."

Hearing her own words from his lips was like being showed the light. She'd already fallen for him, without even realising. She'd fallen in love.

I'm in love...

Finally the night was over, all the guests had left and the household had settled down. At least most of them had.

Moaning could be heard from one of the master suites. Efi was under the sheets sucking her husband into an orgasm, he could've released inside her, but they were still young enough to run the risk of having another child. Efi having had Ama when she was 18 and Marcus having Richie when her was 20.

She swallowed every last drop, like she always did, and smiled up at him with those almost black eyes.

"I just can't get enough of you." Marcus whispered, kissing the life out of her.

"Me Do." She replied in Twi, kissing him back. She sighed cuddling next to him, he was starting to gain his weight back after loosing so much to the dreadful virus.

"Have you been working out in secret?" Efi questioned, running her fingers over his slightly toned abs.

He said nothing, so she took it as a yes. "Marcus..."

"I know what the doctor said. But it's not going to stop me from getting my body back." He responded.

Efi wasn't going to argue, if there's one thing she knew about her husband, it was that if he set his mind to do something, he wouldn't stop at it. That's how they ended up here in the first place.

"What are you smiling about." He hummed.

"How stubborn you are." She laughed. "And how we first met."

Marcus chuckled. "I can still see those big doe on your shocked face. I'm still wondering how you got into the briefcase."

Efi laughed. She remembered it well. She was desperate and needed the money to get Ama a treat for her first birthday. She hadn't expected to be caught in Marcus room when she thought he'd left. She also remembered the look of anger, then disgust, then sympathy on his face when she'd offered her body in exchange for not being arrested.

He hadn't taken the offer of course, but asked to see Ama instead.

"You took a lot of risks letting me see Ama." Marcus said. "But I'm eternally grateful."

"I'm just so happy for her, you know. She's really in love with Graham. I just hope he doesn't let my baby down."

"He won't. And if he does, she'll make sure to deal with him. You should worry more about Beth and Chris."

"I know I know. It's still a breath of fresh air that Graham can accept Ama for who she is. I know not many people could even look our daughter in the eye if they knew the whole truth." Efi moved to lie on top of Marcus, pressing her breasts into his chest.

"That is true. But I don't like how quiet it's been. Quiet means that the Migosa is planning something. It's not over yet."

"No," Efi whispered, grinding on Marcus's shaft. "But let's enjoy the peace while we can. There's not much we can really do."

Ama had cleared all her appointments for the next three days and all but dumped a shit ton of paperwork on Saskia and Darcie. It wasn't the classiest move, but she needed the time free for what she planned to do.

Today was the she gave her full submission to Graham. Today, she wanted to be his little toy, his own personal fuck toy. She wanted him to do all those dirty things he liked to whisper under his breath when he thought she didn't know.

She wanted to bring out the true dominant in him, the one that he'd been holding back. The one that wouldn't give a shit of she didn't want anymore, he'd fuck her regardless.

Ama wanted to bring out the monster in him.
She'd scooted off right after breakfast to prepare. She washed off every last bit of make-up covering her scars. She washed her hair and tied it in a ponytail, not caring if it would get frizzy as it dries. She didn't bother with clothes, instead, she went straight to the X-room and got positioned on the bed.

She heard him come in and head straight to the shower. He came out a while later, wondering where she'd gone. He eventually realised that the X-room door had been left open and burst in with his towel around his waist. His green blue eyes locked onto her in peak interest.

"What are you up to Honey Muffin?" He asked slowly.

She got off the bed and crawled to him, kneeling at his feet. She bent down and kissed them both.

"You are my king." She said, looking into his eyes. "You are my master. You own my heart, my soul... My body. I am yours alone, and I am giving you my full submission."

She kissed his feet again. "In this room, you rule me, as I rule you. I want you to torture me with you pain, your pleasure. I want to be your little fuck toy. I want... I need you. To feed the Masochist in me."

He was silent for a while, looking down at her with dark eyes. But there  was still hesitation, Ama didn't like that.

"Please."

There was only one other person he'd ever dominated completely. She died, and along with her, the fire of his dominance. That fire had been reignited in the past months, being with Ama. But this, this had awakened an inferno.

She knew him better than he thought. Yes, he'd held back a little, especially after finding out about her past. But now his mind ran wild with all the things he could do with her body. All the ways he could make her feel.

And when she said she wanted to be his fuck toy, he may has well have came on the spot. He wanted to, he knew he could. But was it right?

"Please." She whispered, a fire burning bright in her blue eyes. She ran her hands up his legs, tugging at the towel. He allowed her to pull it down, he was hardening and fast.

"Get up." He said, his voice taking and unfamiliar tone.

He grabbed her chin in a vice like grip looking her dead in the eye. "You want to be my little fuck toy huh? Is that what you want?"

"Yes." She smiled a little. "I want you to make me your cumslut."

"A cumslut. Get on the bed my sweet little Muffin. I'll give you exactly what you want." He growled.

She scurried all to excitedly to the bed and got into position. He went around the room, collecting up the things he needed, letting his imagination take free reign. He returned to her with a golden ball gag, ropes, a collar, some cuffs, a butt plug, vibrating eggs, nipples clamps, and a flogger.

"You know how that ass of yours could be the death of me. Well today," he gripped her chin again. "I'm going to take it."

Ama knew she wanted pain, but sometimes she didn't know if she underestimated Graham a little. Right now, she hung, completely bound from the ceiling just balancing on her toes. The only other man who could do this to her before was Donny, but they weren't in love.

Ama guessed that the fact she was in love with Graham changed a whole lot of things. Because he had her completely, she was giving him more than just submission.

Right now, he was rubbing a finger up and down her slit while flogging her ass and thighs. She was drooling all over the gag and could hardly feel her  clamped nipples. But it was the most she'd ever felt.

She sharp sting against her skin, the soft strokes of his finger, the strain of her muscles holding her in place. This was what she was raised for, but she wasn't supposed to feel, she wasn't supposed to enjoy it. It was supposed to be a punishment.

But every touch of his skin in hers, whether hard or soft. Each and every groan from his lips, any sinful swear, was a reward to her. Because she knew that she was the only one who could bring that out of him. She was his queen, and his alone.

"Look how red you are..." He groaned. "And how wet. You dripping all over the floor. You love this don't you."

All she could do was numbly nod. She felt him grip at her waist, some fingers still covered in her juices, and rub his hard cock up and down her slit. It felt so good, he had control of the situation and she loved it. He could fuck her, he could make her cry. Or he could leave her hanging and horny.

Unexpectedly, he plunged his full length into her, making her screaming around the gag. He went at an animalistic speed, hitting her spot at just the right angle. She was clenched tightly around him.

But like always, she couldn't take it for long. The pleasure matched with the pain of her sensitive skin slapping against his. It become too much. She her skin sparked with electricity, she began to see stars.

Graham moved a hand to rub her clit, not slowing down. The build up was too strong and soon Ama was squirting with such force.

"Goddamn." She heard Graham curse, he slapped his hand against her pussy, extending the orgasm. The floor was a mess.
When she'd come down, he all but ripped the gag off holding her face in his wet hands. Ama was still in shock of what she'd done.

"Have you ever squirted before?" Graham asked softly.

Ama shook her head numbly, not even once, she didn't even think she was capable of it. Graham's lips were on hers in a quick rough kiss.

"I fucking love you so fucking much."

"I love you too." She smiled, still panting heavily.

"You ready for the back door?"

She nodded, excited to finally take the jump. Graham discarded of the gag and had Ama lick her cum off his hand. He went back around and spread her cheeks.

He spat on her asshole, massaging the entrance with his fingers.

"When was the last time you had anal?" He aske casually.

"Over a year ago, I think." She replied just as casually.

"Good." And with that, he plunged right in.

Her screams where like music to his ears, he held himself in place for a while to allow her to adjust. Then with equal force, he dived back in.

"Yes!" She moaned, as he pounded into her.
The only thing Graham could hear was her moans. The harnesses shook, their skin slapping against each other, but Graham's focus was on Ama. Every sound she made, even the slightest moan, pushed him to please her further.

Only she could make him feel like this. Only Ama could bring this out of him. This pleasure. He twitched and came inside her, but it didn't stop there. He wanted to make her squirt again.

He went in harder and faster, knowing it was too much for her to handle.

"Fuck." She squealed before spraying all over him again.

"That's my girl." He praised, watching the waterfall between her legs.

"More! Make me do it again." She said with a shaky but excited voice.

"More!" Graham chuckled. "Oh I'll give you more."

Graham released her from bonds, exchanging them for cuffing her to the bed. She looked so tempting, the tribal marks and scars decorating her sweat slicked skin. Her hair had gone frizzy and she tried to blow it out of her face.

"You're so cute." Graham chuckled, tucking the hair s back.

"I was going for sexy temptress, but that'll do I guess." She smiled up at him with her sexy cat eyes.

"Oh you're a temptress alright." He said against her skin, kissing around her supple breasts. " The most beautiful, most tempting. So sensitive to my touch."

Her breath became ragged again as he kissed and locked down her stomach while playing with her hard nipples. He buried his face between her legs.

"You're so sweet my Honey Muffin." He smiled, sucking on her folds. "But my favourite way to take you, is having my whole length buried balls deep in your right cunt. Watching you squirm as I hit your spot with every stroke. Would you like that my lovely cumslut."

"Yes." She whispered. "Yes please sir."

"As you wish."

So he did. Taking Ama in all the ways he could think of giving her his dominance.

Giving her his love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 16.9K 44
(BWWM) "You fucking asshole. Just who do you think you are!" I gave him an open handed slap across the face. He glared at me stunned, It was clear...
2.3M 96.9K 34
"Can you check this file, there's an error in it." She pushes a file towards me. At this point I am sweating. Lord just give her a gun already. I co...
133K 4.9K 70
I watched as the blood seeped through the white fabric, staining her once white bridal gown. I cradled her in my arms while covering the gun shot wou...
417K 13.5K 41
"Come back, Ava. Why did you leave me?" He said looking deep into my eyes. "After what you did, no one can come back to you!" I shook my arm forceful...