Gotta Be You (1D fanfic)

By ChocolateCupcake12

What are the chances of 5 long lost best friends meet up at college and get a room next to 5 extremely hot gu... More

Characters
Chapter 1: College
Chapter 2: Best Day of my Life
Chapter 3: IzZayn <3
Chapter 4: The Devils Arrive
Chapter 5: Louis Past
Chapter 6:LiAzel <3
Chapter 7: Save you Tonight
Chapter 8: Niolet<3 (Part 1)
Chapter 10: Niolet <3 (Part 2)
Chapter 11: Taken a Part of Me
Chapter 12: Harry or Finn?
Chapter 13: The Audition
Chapter 14: Quick to Judge
Chapter 15: We Build Then We Break
Chapter 16: Don't Let Me Go

Chapter 9: Look at the stars, look how they shine for you <3

119 3 4
By ChocolateCupcake12

HIIIIIIIIII. So long no update right!!!! Anyway how was every1s halloween (leave who u were in the description box below) I was an............. owl, how instresting. I <3 Little Things ( i was gonna type little wings LOL) but the managers of 1D havent made the video available in my country (those racist bastards). Hope u enjoy this chapter :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zayn's P.O.V

I didnt want to go back to the room just yet, I wanted some more alone time with Izzy and god knows whats happening in that psycho room upstairs. 

"Izzy, do you wanna go to a park or something?" I asked her

"Okay" she smiled, her smile is so cute. We walked to the park.

"OH MY GOD ZAYN ITS A PLAYGROUND" she exclaimed pointing at a playground before running off towards it. I laughed at her immaturity then ran after her. She hopped on a seesaw then moaned

"ZAYN my pet rock runs faster than you". I rolled my eyes then sat on the other end of the seesaw which  we were way to big for, we could barely put our feet on the peadals. We started to go up and down and up and down untill our ass' really hurt. The we went on the merry go round. She went on it first while i spun it. 

"WEEEEEEEEEEEE" she screamed. I stopped spinning it so it started to go slower. She slowly got up. She walked towards me like a drunk person. She started to sway back and forth and fell towards me. I quickly caught her. I laughed, and then started at her. She was so beautiful, I can't believe she was mine. I mean she was gorgeous.

 I placed my lips on hers. We pulled apart and I took her hand. 

"I love you" I smiled

"I love you too Lautner" she giggled, yay my new nick name is related to twilight (note to sarcasm).

"Last to the swings is a broken mirror" she said before running off. I ran after her, I am NOT a broken mirror. She beat me :(. 

"Hahaha you're a broken mirror" she teased while sticking her tongue out at me. 

"Well at least I'm not a cheater" I said putting my arms over my chest and turning away from her. She leaned over and kissed me on my cheak. 

"None of us are broken mirrors or cheaters" she laughed. I looked up at the stars.

"Look at the stars look how they shine for you" I sang to her, she started blushing like mad.

"Zayn I know we only just met but imagine if we get married" she said

"It feels like we've been together for months. We could get married in a cute garden" I smiled

"OMG that'd be so cute. The we can have out honeymoon on an island somewhere" she excalimed

"Then we come back here and buy an apartment together" I said 

"Then we'd have a little child, who has your nose" she sad

"And your eyes" I said

"Then we'd buy a cottage or a bigger house" she said

"Then we could have another kid" I said

"And the those kids go to college and find their special person" she said

"And get married and have children" I said

"Then we'd be grandparents and have 3 adorable grandchildren" she said

"And we'd grow old together" we said together

I wanted this to happen, I wanted to be with her forever.

I wanted this to be my serendipity.

We stood up and I took the canvas. She did that thing when you get really cold and your body kind of shakes. I pulled her close to me to keep her warm. We entered the building and went to starbucks to get a coffee then went up. 

"I wonder what they've been doing" she wondered. We entered the room to find Rose crying into Louis' space between his shoulder and head. 

"What happended, who died" Izzy asked.

"I dont know at one point they were dancing around then Rose fell on her knees and then this" A cute guy with dark hair and brown eyes exclaimed gesturing to them.

"Guys I got this, Harry explained it to me" Katy smiled at Harry

"That Josh, hes cool. We're in the same math class" I whispered to Izzy, she nodded.

"Basically Manchester United beat Sunderland which meant they had a better chance of winning. If Manchester City lost or tied their game, Manchester United would've won" she said while Harry nodded.

"But when Manchester City played against Queens Park Rangers also known as QPR they were tied 2-2 untill Carlos Tevez-" she explained untill Harry cut her off.

"It was Sergio Aguero" he said

"Ya he scored in the last minute making Manchester City win the league" she explained smiling. Harry clapped for her which made her blush. Well Rose is very patriotic, I wonder how she'll be when the olympics start. 

"Ohhhhhh, I get it now" Izzy said. I sat down on the sofa opposite Rose and Louis. Izzy went and hugged Rose.

"Don't worry babe. theres next season. They'll do even better, I promise" she reassured Rose.

"Thanks" she smiled and hugged her tight.

"Okay okay you dont have to choke me" she laughed. Rose wiped her eyes and blew her nose.

She came over and sat next to me. 

"Hi I'm Izzy" she said to Josh.

"I'm Josh" he said

"I know" she said, he gave her a confused look.

"Oh god that came out stalkerish, Zayns been telling me about you" she said, he nodded.

"Ummmm guys we have to tell you something" Izzy mumbled. They all turned her.

"Okay so when we were in the art room we meet a girl called Amber who shares a room with Scarlette. She told us that Scarlette bribed Jake to kiss your Rose to make it look like Rose was cheating on Louis" she said, everyones jaws dropped except Louis and Rose who stood up

"THAT BITCH" Rose exclaimed. 

"Thats it I'm going over there to bitch slap her" Rose snapped while marching towards the door. Louis quickly grabbed her arm.

"She won't listen to you I'll go" he said, they started to argue but Louis won. He left to go to their room

Louis' P.O.V

This seemed like a very crappy night for Rose. I went to Scarrlettes room which was on the floor below us. I knocked on the door and Bella answered.

"Hey Bella, can I come in I need to talk to Scarlette" I said

"Sure" she smiled. I walked in their room which was surprisingly messy

"Yes I know we need to tidy up" Bella said.

"Hahaha, I dont really mind." I said. She lead me to the bed area. I stood infront of a bed which looked like Scarlettes cause everything was red.

"LOUIIIIIIIIIIIS" she said running to me, she was going to do the thing she did to me in music. When she was about to jump on me I moved to the side so she jumped face frst on her bed. 

"I knew you'd come for me" she said reaching forward to hug me, I stepped back so half of her was leaning over the bed. 

"Did that bitch Rose break up with you yet" she smiled

"Says the bitch. I know what you did" I said, which made her sit up straight on the bed.

"What did I do" she said

"You know exactly what you did okay! Stay away from me and Rose or else I will hunt you down and die slowly with carrots" I said quietly but deadly.

"But you two will eventually break up, I just saving you the heartbreak" she said like I did while coming closer to me.

"Listen I've still got pictures of you before "the make-over" and I'm not afraid to put them around the university" I blackmailed her, she didnt say anything.

"Good, so stay away from us or else you'll be the laughing stock of here like you were there" I said before leaving.

I said bye to Bella then left. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think? <3 Izzayn <3 Do you think Lou was being a bit mean or out of character if that make ant sense?  I just wanted to post something so ya. I think from the next chapter on I will do them based to songs like @hazeleyes23 does for her book Finding Ghostly Love (every1 please read it, you wont regret it :) ) 

Continue Reading