When hearts meet

Bởi courtoffrostandfire

~ throne of glass and A court of thorns and roses crossover ⚠️ Disclaimer: All characters used in this story... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1 ~ The portal
Chapter 2 ~ Reunited
Chapter 3 ~ Breakfast
Chapter 4 ~ The birthday
Chapter 6 ~ Dawn
Chapter 7 ~ Myrina
Chapter 8 ~ Firebird
Chapter 9 ~ The curse
chapter 10 ~ Messenger
Thank you!
Chapter 11 ~ Just let me dance
Chapter 12 ~ Wings of fury
Chapter 13 ~ Hanging on by a thread
Why I have been away
Chapter 14 ~Be aware of the dark
Chapter 15 ~ Give me what I want
Chapter 16 ~ I'm the Fire wielder
Chapter 17 ~ Secrets on the Sidra
Chapter 18 ~ A dark omen
Chapter 19 ~ The flame in me
Chapter 20 ~ bittersweet revenge
Chapter 21 ~ the maiden and the thief
Chapter 22 ~ ancient views
Chapter 23 ~ of monsters and promises
Chapter 24 ~ passions and gifts

Chapter 5 ~ Star filled kisses

1.2K 45 12
Bởi courtoffrostandfire

While the sunset danced over the Diamond colored Sidra, his lips danced with hers.
And it was the most magical feeling he'd ever experienced.

He had kissed many many girls before, but no one felt so perfect in his arms, no lips felt so soft and tasty like hers. No one smelled as good as she did.

He snaked one arm around her curvy waist, placed the other in her neck, as he asked for permission.
She pressed her body closer in response, opening her mouth.

~

She thought she was going up in fire and light as their tongues connected. The feeling of desire and euphoria rushed through her like a river through a mountain range. She clamped herself at him, trying not to fall as her legs wobbled.

She felt the kernel of magic in her reacting, awakening as his star filled magic freed itself, the balcony suddenly surrounded by a cloud of stars. "Did you do this?" She softly moaned against his mouth. "Just the affect you have on me princess," he said as he bit her lower lip.

She pulled back, to look in his eyes, those beautiful bright blue eyes, before she grabbed his hand and let him into his own room.

~

He felt the dominance in her steps, in her swaying hips, in her energy as she walked him inside his own room. As much as he loved a confident woman, he also loved to be on top. So, when she averted her gaze to somewhere else, he quickly wrapped her in his arms and walked to the bed, placing her down.

"One thing you should know," he said with a low, rumbling voice as he crawled on top of her, his eyes never leaving hers. "I like to take control." "But so do I...." was her response. Great cauldron, if he wasn't aroused just yet, he definitely was now!

Within one swift motion, he had her hands pinned above her head, while with his other hand, he started making circular motions on her belly. His lips connected with her neck, up to her jaw and earlobe, where he lingered. "This dress is irritating me," he groaned.
She chuckled, bit his lip now, and placed a hand on his muscular chest. "And you think you can have everything of me just yet?"

She softly but firmly pushed him off of her, and she walked towards the edge of the bed. "Not just yet, Brion....not just yet." She winked with those golden ringed eyes and was about to walk out of the door, when he winnowed.

~

He appeared right in front of her, her hand still on the door knob. "I didn't scare you, did I?" His blue eyes were suddenly worried. She tilted her head to the right, her messy silver hair moving with it. "Of course you didn't. I wanted it as much as you did. Believe me, if I don't want it, you will know. Don't worry about that, okay?" She placed a gentle hand on his cheek, caressed it. "Now, shall we go downstairs? I want that famous cake your aunt made!"

~

Aelin picked up the scent of bonfires mixed with the night as soon as the couple walked into the dining room, where everyone was sitting now. She held back a smile as she saw the slight flustered cheeks of her daughter, the gleam in Brion's eyes. A low growl echoed through the room and she sighed. "Here we go," she muttered.

~

He had not just picked up that smell. It couldn't be. But as soon as he saw them enter, saw his daughter, saw how Aelin smiled, how Rhysand stared at him with humor in those eyes, he growled, a low dominant growl that was meant for one person in particular. A winged male who stood way too close to his precious little girl.

He stood up, so abruptly, that the chair almost fell to the ground. Within seconds he stood in front of Brion, his entire body tensed. "Rowan, don't you dare do what I think you're about to do! Get back here!" His wife and mate said, but he ignored her.

~

Ciana was flabbergasted. She had expected that her father would react, but not like this! She felt how his ancient magic rumbled, literally feared for Brion. She was about to interfere, when she felt a muscular arm snake around her waist.

She looked to her left, and saw Brion staring at her father, staring him down with those blue eyes. One arm was around her waist, while his other hand was inside his pocket! She saw how his ankles were crossed. Impressive, yet again. He was the impersonation of nonchalance.

~

He wasn't scared of the king of Terrasen in the slightest. He had massive respect for the man, he did, after everything he had fought for. But this behavior towards him, he wouldn't put up with it. As if he would ever hurt Ciana!
"Rowan," he softly said. The massive Fae male stepped even closer, his canines shining in the silver moonlight that fell through the curtains.

He wouldn't back down, he wouldn't submit to this dominance. Because he hadn't done anything wrong. He would stand his ground.
He saw how those piercing green eyes stared him down, could understand that people were scared of him.
His eyes quickly glanced to his parents. He saw how his mother looked worried, her pregnant hormones rushing through her body. He send a calming wave of magic her way, while his father just tried to hold back a laugh, casually leaning in his chair. "Look at me boy," Ciana's father hissed in his face. Brion's eyes shot to that harsh face again. "Rowan, I don't know what you want me to say?"
"Did you sleep with my daughter?"

~

Oh, she was so done with this whole dominance game! With this overprotective behavior. "Dad," she snarled as she stepped out of Brion's embrace. She stood in front of her dad, staring up at his harsh face. "Stop this right now! What are you even thinking?" "Ciana, I.." "No, listen to me!"

She knew her eyes were practically shooting fire, that her hands tingled from the build up magic and frustration. She wouldn't hurt her father, never in a million years, but sometimes he made her so so angry! "I am twenty one years old! Do you honestly think I haven't slept with a guy yet, huh? We're not living in a fairytale where I'll be a virgin for the rest of my life!"

She heard Cassian cough, heard how Mor laughed and how her mother looked at her with pride in her eyes. Her father though, he was as pale as death, totally frozen in the spot. "Dad, come on. I don't like fighting with you. But you have to be realistic. Great gods, how do you think I ended up in this world. I am pretty sure you and mom did it to create me!" "Multiple times my little flame, multiple times." Laughs filled the room, as her mother spoke. But her father just stared at her, until he sighed.

One moment she had been staring at him, the next she was pressed against a solid and familiar chest. She felt how he relaxed immediately, how his hands tangled in her hair, his colored hair. "I love you more than anything, I don't want to see you get hurt. It's just... I have to accept the fact that you're not little anymore." She looked up to him, and smiled . "I'll always be your daughter, but you're right. I am not little anymore." She felt how he placed a soft kiss on her forehead, and pulled back.

Ciana watched as her dad stared at Brion once more. "I apologize for my behavior. I am just protective of the ones I love." Brion nodded. "I understand. As long as you understand that I would rather hurt myself than hurt her."

"Now that this whole theatre is over, could we please eat? My baby and I are hungry!" Feyre groaned.

~

"Would you have interfered if Rowan would've attacked?"

Feyre was getting dressed into her enormous night gown; the only thing that felt comfortable nowadays. She could go into labor any day now.
She heard a low chuckle and felt a pair of soft lips dancing on her skin. "I don't think Rowan was about to attack my darling.." Feyre tensed and Rhys quickly added: "But I wouldn't have allowed it anyways. No one touches my son. Besides, he can take care it himself perfectly fine." She relaxed.
Her hormones were heightened, and so was the protectiveness. She was as dangerous as a newly mated Fae male.

She thought back at the time when Cassian accidentally sliced Brion's arm during training. She had attacked her friend and punched him right in the face. As soon as she had calmed down, she had cried and begged the Illyrian for forgiveness. Yup, her hormones and emotions were rushing through her like a roller coaster.

The high lady of the Night court lay down in the soft bed, sighing in relief.
"Time to rest," she whispered.

~

Rhys scooped in bed, next to his wife and placed a pillow against Feyre's belly, for support. He felt her exhaustion from today. "You need to rest tomorrow darling, you're tired." "Well, I know that. She kicked a few times today." He saw how she turned around, saw the twinkle in her eyes.

He pressed his lips on her, a hand on her belly, softly and gently caressing it, calming the little girl inside. "I love you, and her," he said in her ear. "She loves you too. You're gonna be the best daddy she could ask for." "I truly hope so."

He was so curious. What she looked like, what her beautiful personality would be like, how Brion would act around her, her big brother. He could also see his brothers play with her, how Mor would go shopping with her. He send the images through the bond to his mate, felt how she filled with love.
"I just hope the labor will go easier then with Brion."
He sighed, pressed Feyre immensely close and fell asleep.

~

As soon as they entered the castle, Fenrys came rushing we way. "What do I smell mmmh?!" A growl from behind, but Fenrys totally ignored her father. "Well, tell me all about it." She frowned. "You honestly think I would talk about that with you?" Fenrys smiled wickedly. "Well of course." "No, sorry. I'll go to Aunt Lysandra to talk about that." She walked past him, leaving a laughing Fenrys behind.

She didn't go to Lysandra though, but walked straight to Safrina's room. She didn't knock, just bursted in. "I have some things I need to share." She saw how her best friend lay on her bed, her blonde hair sprawled over the mattress. Safrina didn't sit up, just patted the mattress for Ciana to lay down.

"Spill the tea my friend."
Ciana told her the entire story. About the kiss, the magic, her father. Safrina laughed and listened carefully. "Smart move, so you listen to me sometimes. Now he wants you even more, he's craving you, just because you walked away." The green eyes of her friend twinkled with mischief. "Exactly!"
"How do you see the future with him though?"

That was a question she hadn't thought of yet. Everything was still so early and easy. But she knew one thing. The feelings for him were more than just friends, ran as deep as her unending source of magic. She stared to the ceiling. "I think I will see. How he thinks about me, how it develops. Just see what faith has in store for us." She felt how her friend nodded. "Safi, what are you thinking?" "Nothing." "Great gods, I've known you my entire life. Spill the tea woman!"
"What if the distance breaks you up again?"

The room heated, the curtains blowed on a invisible wind smelling like lilies. "Ana, calm down." The voice of her friend was far away. All she could hear was the roar of magic and the unending abyss of pain that meant the distance between her and Brion. "Ciana, snap the hell out of it!"

"The distance won't take him away from me again, no more!" Her voice was dangerously low, her heart thundering in her chest. She couldn't bear to lose him again. "Sorry, I should've kept my mouth shut." Ciana let out a shuddering sigh, calling back her magic. "Sorry, it's just...the thought of losing him scares me." "I know, but that won't happen. You just visit him, he'll visit you."

"Yes...the distance won't take him from me, the distance won't take him from me....not again."

Hi guys!

Back, back again! With a fresh new chapter!

We had some overprotective dads in this one, lol!
I have so many drama planned for this story, so buckle up, and prepare yourselves😎😜

If you want, please like, vote and comment, I absolutely love to read your thoughts!

Thanks for reading, I truly appreciate it!

See you soon!

Bente❤️

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.6M 107K 25
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
HIS QUEEN Bởi SHADOW

Viễn tưởng

2M 99.6K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
35.4K 2.3K 81
Just read the book to know. This book is inspired by the book Enigmatic queen by @SuccessSmile. I have made a lot of changes in the story as then I...
891K 30.6K 109
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...