VERSATILE

By kenophobic

❝THANK YOU. SINCE THE BEGINNING YOU EMBRACED ME. YOU TAUGHT ME EVERYTHING, THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE UGLY. YOU T... More

π™²π™Ύπ™Ώπšˆπšπ™Έπ™Άπ™·πšƒ.
𝙾𝙽𝙴.
πšƒπš†π™Ύ.
πšƒπ™·πšπ™΄π™΄.
π™΅π™Ύπš„πš.
π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄.
πš‚π™Έπš‡.
πš‚π™΄πš…π™΄π™½.
π™΄π™Έπ™Άπ™·πšƒ.
𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴.
πšƒπ™΄π™½.
π™΄π™»π™΄πš…π™΄π™½.
πšƒπš†π™΄π™»πš…π™΄.
πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½.
π™΅π™Ύπš„πšπšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½.
π™΅π™Έπ™΅πšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½.
πš‚π™Έπš‡πšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½.
πš‚π™΄πš…π™΄π™½πšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½.
π™΄π™Έπ™Άπ™·πšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½.
π™½π™Έπ™½π™΄πšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½.
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ.
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ 𝙾𝙽𝙴.
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ πšƒπš†π™Ύ.
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ πšƒπ™·πšπ™΄π™΄.
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ π™΅π™Ύπš„πš.
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄.
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ πš‚π™Έπš‡.
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ πš‚π™΄πš…π™΄π™½.
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ π™΄π™Έπ™Άπ™·πšƒ.
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴.
πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπšˆ 𝙾𝙽𝙴.
πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπšˆ πšƒπš†π™Ύ.
πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπšˆ πšƒπ™·πšπ™΄π™΄.
πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπšˆ π™΅π™Ύπš„πš.
πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπšˆ π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄.
πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπšˆ πš‚π™Έπš‡.
πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπšˆ πš‚π™΄πš…π™΄π™½.
πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπšˆ π™΄π™Έπ™Άπ™·πšƒ.
πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπšˆ 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴.
π™΅π™Ύπšπšƒπšˆ.
π™΅π™Ύπšπšƒπšˆ 𝙾𝙽𝙴.
π™΅π™Ύπšπšƒπšˆ πšƒπš†π™Ύ.
π™΅π™Ύπšπšƒπšˆ πšƒπ™·πšπ™΄π™΄.
π™΅π™Ύπšπšƒπšˆ π™΅π™Ύπš„πš.
π™΅π™Ύπšπšƒπšˆ π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄.
π™΅π™Ύπšπšƒπšˆ πš‚π™Έπš‡.
π™΅π™Ύπšπšƒπšˆ πš‚π™΄πš…π™΄π™½.
π™΅π™Ύπšπšƒπšˆ π™΄π™Έπ™Άπ™·πšƒ.
π™΅π™Ύπšπšƒπšˆ 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴.
π™΅π™Έπ™΅πšƒπšˆ.
π™΅π™Έπ™΅πšƒπšˆ 𝙾𝙽𝙴.
π™΅π™Έπ™΅πšƒπšˆ πšƒπš†π™Ύ.
π™΅π™Έπ™΅πšƒπšˆ πšƒπ™·πšπ™΄π™΄.
π™΅π™Έπ™΅πšƒπšˆ π™΅π™Ύπš„πš.
π™΅π™Έπ™΅πšƒπšˆ π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄.
π™΅π™Έπ™΅πšƒπšˆ πš‚π™Έπš‡.
π™΅π™Έπ™΅πšƒπšˆ πš‚π™΄πš…π™΄π™½.

πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπšˆ.

10.4K 906 603
By kenophobic

first half of this chapter is kinda sad. the whole situation just been weighing on me since it happened, ik i said some bout it at the end of last chapter but idc...skip over it if you want lol. i'm just tryna be serious for once.

i know the dates not accurate either but who gon beat my ass? oh ok.

300.

𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈:
"𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊."
___________________________
𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐍𝐀
𝘓𝘈𝘠 🦋

"Why they want you to come in?" Najae asked me and I shrugged.

"I mean, ion know but I doubt it's for nothing." I told him, looking at the entrance of the Boys and Girls club.

"Oh, alright." He nodded. "Be safe, I love you."

He didn't give me the chance to respond, instead he just hung up the phone. "Well then, I was gonna say it back." I mumbled.

I would've texted it to him, but it wasn't the same. I'll just say it again when it happens.

I got out of the car and made my way into the gym where they were. It was a Sunday though and they normally didn't practice on Sundays. I knew their schedule by heart.

Monday's, Wednesday's, Friday's and Saturday's. They never even stepped foot here on a Sunday. Seeing CJ on a bench on his phone while everybody else talked amongst everyone, I skipped over to him.

"Hey Charmaine." I cheesed and he looked at me and smacked his lips.

"You fed."

"Too federal." I sat down next to him. "Why y'all here?"

"I just wanted to talk to em. I got a bond wit' em. I wanna speak and talk about certain stuff with them. They goin' right home after, I told their parents just stay inna parkin' lot. It ain't gon be longer than 30 minutes."

"Ohhh." I nodded. "Why you call me in?"

"Emotional support."

I nodded again and the doors to the gym opened while Dynasty skipped in. "Happy Sunday guys! Hope all y'all had a healthy breakfast."

"Them fingers got her the happiest she been in a while." Ronnie said obnoxiously, nudging Tory who pushed him.

"Shut up, damn. Talk too much!"

(at least they not fuckin. everything not how y'all want it to be. it's life.)

"Aight!" CJ stood up. "Everybody here?"

"Can't you see?" Quason asked him in a duh tone. "Where you get them retarded ass eyes from coach?"

Oh-

"My mother." CJ shrugged. I guess he didn't care about them watching their language today because he hasn't scolded any of the kids yet.

"Go give em back."

"Sit the fuck down." He said sternly.

"Ian sitting on this flo'." Quason made a face. "I used to sleep on em."

"Nigga you ain't Roddy. Just go to the bleachers like the rest of us, brains, use em." Josh told him as they all made their way to the bleachers.

CJ walked off and came back with two chairs before he sat them in front of the bleachers and we both sat down in the chairs. I sat there and waited for him to speak because I didn't know what they were here for.

"When was the last time y'all parents told y'all that they loved you?" He asked, catching most of them off guard before Cash raised her hand and he nodded at her.

"She told me this morning, she say it most of the time but mainly at night. But when I woke up and went downstairs, she just hugged me in full blown tears and she kept telling me how much she loved me, and how nothing could ever change that."

CJ nodded, leaning back in his chair. "Y'all watch the news?"

"The news is what my granddad watch, and if my granddad watch it then I know it's corny." Tatum shrugged.

"Y'all got Insta-I know y'all irritating asses got Instagram cause y'all done requested to follow me and I don't know why." He shook his head chuckling. "Any of y'all follow ESPN? TMZ? The Shaderoom?"

"I follow ESPN." Dynasty put a finger up and nodded her head. "I check their page every other day."

CJ blew out some air. "Y'all know who Kobe Bryant is?"

Ronnie stood up and pointed at the exit. "If y'all don't know him then leave. How y'all wanna be in the WNBA and NBA and not know him? That's like wanting to be a rapper but you don't know Lil Wayne."

"On me! Like, who else name you be sayin' when you throw some paper in the trash and miss?" Tory added.

"I don't ever miss, I'm a walking bucket." Dynasty shrugged her shoulders. "You just ass."

"You say Shaq." Tatum said and Dynasty made a face.

"Boy, who the fuck be sayin' Shaq when they throw some paper in the trash? Get outta here." Dynasty told him.

"Language." CJ told her. "I'm letting y'all slide today, just not wit' the f-bomb."

"My bad massa." She told him as Ronnie sat back down.

"Kobe Bryant, his daughter Gianna, the Altobelli's, Christina Mauser, Payton and Sarah Chester and Ara Zobayan all lost their lives earlier today in a helicopter crash." CJ said while scratching his neck.

"My mama said Kobe and I thought she was talking about somebody at her job, I ain't even thin-" Cash's mouth dropped wide opened.

"Just, when y'all go home...tell your parents and siblings that you love em. Life too short, you don't know when it's your time. Cherish everything, the good, the bad, the ugly, all of it..."

"Celebrity deaths don't hit me, but this one made me cry. Not just because of Kobe, but him and three other people were face to face with death while their kids were there. Parents were out here to protect their kids and they couldn't. They couldn't tell them it was gonna be alright, cause it wasn't. I try not to get serious wit' y'all, but this was a slap in the face." He sighed.

"You watched your kid take their very first and very last breath? That's heartbreaking, you don't need to know somebody personally to feel some type of way. Just let your family know you love them because you truly don't understand the value of a moment until it becomes a memory."

"Didn't Dr.Seuss say that?" Cash asked.

"Shut the hell up, damn."

𝐍𝐀𝐉𝐀𝐄
𝘋𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠 🏚

"I told her I loved her." I told my mama and she choked on her apple juice. "You straight?"

She was slapping her chest. I'm confused. What got her so surprised?

"You told her you what?" She coughed into the sink.

"Okay, cause now you doing too much." Chaz looked at her. "He told her that he loves her, you should be happy he ain't running through females anymore."

"Are you sure you love her though? Don't let temporary feelings speak first, are you one hundred percent sure that you love her?"

"I been in like with her since forever, y'all wasn't gon know that though. It was gon be all y'all brung up." I waved her off before picking up my phone.

MyLady🤍 2m
iMessage

"She texted me!" I slid the phone to Chaz and she slid it back over to me. I scrunched my face up and slid it to my mama, but she gave it right back to me too.

MMCHT!

I unlocked my phone and looked at the message with a big ass smile on my face. "This boy looking like a kid in a candy shop, aww."

MyLady🤍
Today 12:24 PM

MyLady🤍 I love you too. I was gonna wait to say it in person, but oh well. I can say it now ❤️

"SHE SAID SHE LOVE-"

"Najae be quiet, loud for what?" Mama made a face and I loved the message before turning my phone off.

"Ma...I'm in a trance." I told her. "Wow, that's crazy."

"Never thought I would see the day Najae was in love with one girl!" Chaz slapped the table.

"I never thought I'd see the shit either. Ion believe it. Slap me right quick." Mama looked at me.

"Y'all want me to be a hoe at this point, I settle down and y'all act like it's so surprising."

"We never said we wanted you to be a hoe Jae Jae. We're just saying that this is weird to see. You've always been a flirt and all of that, so to see you with only eyes for one person? It's like a dream."

"Well wake up cause it's real life."

I unlocked Alayna's front door and once I closed it and locked it back, she ran over to me and jumped on be like a big baby before she started kissing all over my face.

Girllaaaaaaa!

"Girl move." I walked over to the couch while she wrapped her legs around me.

"No. I missted you." She said while cheesing. "I was bored after I left the Boys and Girls club. Just wanted to be around you, y'know?"

"Nah, I don't know." I said and she unwrapped her legs and arms before plopping down on the couch and I sat next to her.

"I think I'm just gonna paint some more shoes and then use the money for that to go into the tuition. I'm probably gonna get a job down there and then I'll have extra money for b-"

"I'll pay yo lil bills and shit while you in school." I shrugged.

"Najae stop playin'." She looked at me. "Like foreal."

"Alayna, I got it." I told her. "I help my mama out all the time, I got money left over. I can help you out, ain't that what I'm supposed to do anyways?"

"Not necessarily. You don't need to pay for it. That's not your job Najae, I'll figure something out."

"It's my job now." I shrugged. "I wanna help so Ima help.."

"Why you so nice to me?" She asked with a scrunched up face.

"You want me to be ignorant?"

"No, I just find it weird how you're so ignorant to everybody else but not me. Ion know, you make me feel special." She looked away with a big smile, her cheeks started turning red like she was blushing or something.

"You a simp." I told her and she shrugged.

"I'm not, doesn't matter though cause you folded before I did so that says a lot."

"When the hell I ever fold?"

"You told me you loved me first." She said.

"You gon wear that out."

"And will." She stood up. "Cause it makes me feel special, you said it first so I know it's real."

"Girl bye."

___________________________
school kicking my ass bra wtf.

- #GrandmaBabyOut 😤.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 17.7K 35
"π– π—‡π—’π–»π—ˆπ–½π—’ 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗀𝖾𝗍 π–Όπ–Ίπ—Žπ—€π—π— 𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 π—’π˜‚π˜π˜„π—²π˜€π˜." | π™»πšŠπšπš’π™½πšŠπš’πš’ π™Ώπš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—πšœ Β© 2020 | - Book II COMPLETE
43.5K 1.5K 70
teach me the way to surrender my heart.
25.9K 781 25
"why did you fall in love with me?" "Because no matter what happens to us, you always find a way to fix it" just read it,I know you'll love it🀍
1.4M 47.1K 37
"You want protection? Be my bitch. Do what I ask when I say so and don't question it." NUMBER 2 IN #BXBXBXB > FEBRUARY 23, 2020 NUMBER 7 IN #PRISON >...