Online | M.Y.G. x P.J.M

By fixon18

"I don't understand how you can love someone you met over the internet," Seokjin mumbles. Jimin frowns. "We'r... More

I: Pilot
II
III
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI: Epilogue - 2 Years Later
Announcement

IV

478 8 3
By fixon18

Jimin clings to Yoongi's arm as they walk to the elevator, completely enthralled by the older. Jimin's natural loving personality shines through as he clings the whole time, helping Yoongi unpack when he can.

As he went through Yoongi's suitcase to help him in some way or another, a certain item got his attention. He giggles as he picks it up and slips it over his head.

"Hyung!" He calls to the older, who turns around and laughs fondly at what he sees.

"What are you doing, mochi?"

Jimin flaps his arms around, having found and put on Yoongi's favorite hoodie. Naturally, it's pretty big on him; the arms are long and the hoodie itself is slightly baggy. No matter how the hoodie fits him, Yoongi thinks he's the most adorable thing on the whole planet.

Jimin stops flapping and pulls the hoodie up to his face.

There it is again. Yoongi.

The smell of the hoodie's owner still clings to the clothing, surrounding Jimin and filling his senses. He must've made a face because of the smile it placed on Yoongi.

"You like it?" He asks, unpacking the little he had left in his suitcase. Jimin nods, pulling it back to his face again.

"I love it. It smells like you," He hums to himself, quiet enough where Yoongi hears mumbling, but not a coherent sentence. Jimin skips toward Yoongi, jumping unexpectedly; out of instinct, Yoongi catches him up by the underside of his legs, holding him up. Jimin giggles and wraps his legs around Yoongi's waist and his arms around his neck. Yoongi blushes a little, adjusting his hold on the younger so it's easier to hold him.

"You caught me! I thought I was gonna fall," he laughs. Yoongi gives him a small smile, still holding the boy. "Can I have a piggyback ride?" He asks, making Yoongi smile more at his childish like manner.

"Of course," he playfully tosses Jimin onto the bed and stands in front of the foot of the bed as Jimin clambers onto his back. Jimin clings around his neck and rests his forehead in the crook of Yoongi's neck. As Yoongi's cologne lulls him to a tired state, the sleepless night he encountered catches up to him. His eyelids slowly flutter closed as Yoongi carries him back down to the car.

"Did you tire him out?" Seokjin asks with a suggestive look. Yoongi shakes his head, slightly glaring.

"He must've not slept last night, the poor thing," Yoongi guesses as he carefully sets Jimin down in a seat and buckles him up.

— — —

Jimin slowly regains consciousness, discovering he was laid on his bed. He tosses the covers off of himself and grabs his phone. Yoongi's online... He looks around his room, trying to put the pieces together. No sign of Yoongi.

Did he never even come...? Jimin hangs his head in disappointment after still finding no sign of his friend. I guess he didn't.

Jimin gets up and walks to the kitchen, his head down.

"Everything alright, Jiminie?" Seokjin calls from the couch; Jimin replies without looking up.

"Yeah, I guess so."

He opens the fridge, looking around to find something to drink. A familiar warmth envelops his back and a pair of arms around his waist pull him close.

"What's wrong, baby mochi?"

Jimin turns to look at the source of the voice.

"Hyung! You're here!" Jimin hugs him tightly once more. Yoongi chuckles, slightly confused.

"I was always here. You only slept for two hours."

Jimin nuzzles his face in Yoongi's chest, closer this time since he's not wearing his hoodie, just a black t-shirt.

"I woke up and thought you left..." Jimin mumbles, loud enough for Yoongi to hear. The older looks down at him fondly, thinking it was sweet he cared so much.

"I would never leave without telling you," he promises. Jimin looks up at him, his chin against Yoongi's chest.

"Never?"

"Never." He affirms. "I'll always be here, even when I'm back in Daegu. I'm always by your side."

Jimin smiles brightly, his eyes forming those crescents Yoongi loves. "Thank you, hyung."

"Anytime, baby mochi." Jimin's heart stops when Yoongi leans down, planting a quick kiss on his forehead before heading back to the living room, leaving the younger practically melting in the kitchen. Once he calmed down enough, he grabbed an apple juice box and skipped to the living room, sitting next to Yoongi.

Later that night, Yoongi and Jimin decided to go out together to get something to eat and possibly drink. Jimin drove them both to a nearby bar of sorts, Jimin planning not to drink too much so he can still drive them both home. They head inside and find a table.

"Pick whatever looks good, I'm paying," Jimin hands him a menu.

"Are you sure? I feel bad for making you pay," Yoongi counters before Jimin waves a hand.

"I wanna pay, I promise it's all alright."

"If you say so," Yoongi sighs.

A few mozzarella sticks, pizza slices, and alcoholic drinks later, Jimin is farther gone than the other (much to Yoongi's surprise, of course). Though he doesn't complain. Jimin's up and out of his seat, swaying his hips to the music and giggling.

"C'mon, hyung, let's dance!" He slurs, reaching for Yoongi's hands.

"I-I don't dance..." Yoongi shies away from Jimin's hands, slightly looking away as a pout transforms the younger's features.

"I do," a new voice chimes, one both Yoongi and Jimin are unfamiliar with. Yoongi looks at the new, deep voice, seeing a man with black hair and a shared expression with Jimin: drunkenness. Innocently, Jimin smiles at the man.

"I'm Jimin," he chimes.

"Taehyung," the man responds, setting his hands on Jimin's waist. Jimin doesn't flinch; in fact, he smiles widely and begins dancing with Taehyung. But Yoongi surely does flinch. He clenches his jaw, trying not to shove this 'Taehyung' off of Jimin. His Jimin. He looks down at his feet, counting to himself. It's alright. He's a friendly person. All he wants is to dance with him. Nothing else.

A small noise quickly grabs Yoongi's attention, causing him to snap his head upward.

Taehyung sports a smirk on his face whereas Jimin has a dazed look about him, not paying attention to anything. Taehyung's hands rested on Jimin's ass innocently, like there was nothing wrong with it. The slightest movement of his hands (like the squeeze Yoongi just now witnesses) causes Jimin to, again, emit a small whimper from his mouth. Yoongi clenches his fist and stands up quickly, almost knocking the chair backwards.

"Alright, Jimin, that's enough. Let's go home." He spits through gritted teeth.

"Awww... Jiminie, baby, don't you want to stay with me? Go home with me? Have a... little fun with me?" Taehyung whispers in his ear.

Jimin nods shyly. "I-I wanna have fun," he mumbles. Yoongi curses under his breath. He doesn't understand what he's implying.

Taehyung whispers once more in Jimin's ear. "That's a good boy." Jimin whimpers louder as Taehyung begins to kiss his neck, intending to leave a mark.

"HANDS OFF! He doesn't understand! He's innocent!"

Taehyung pulls away slowly and Jimin whines. "T-Taehyungie oppa... m-more..."

Yoongi can practically hear his heart breaking. 'Taehyungie oppa.'

Taehyung just smiles his drunken smile. "Whatever you want, baby boy."

That's supposed to be me. Not Taehyung.

Yoongi rushes forward and pulls Jimin away from Taehyung, grabbing his hand. "C'mon, Jimin. Let's go."

Something stirs inside of the younger. He hasn't called me Jimin in forever. Something must be wrong.

Yoongi gently helps Jimin into the passenger seat of the car after paying inside the bar, driving them both back to Jimin's house. He dared not look at the boy's neck. The hickey was already showing, and so were Yoongi's teary eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 9.6K 49
β€’Jimin meets Yoongi through internet. Jimin has social anxiety and is depressed. Yoongi makes Jimins life better~ <<< will contain smut in f...
40.7K 1.6K 42
Jimin just ended his super serious relationship with Jungkook and is trying to move on. Yoongi, who loves Jimin since the day he first laid eyes on h...
163K 7.2K 72
At some point of their lives, Jimin & Yoongi were so in love with each other that the thought of separating scared them to their core. Yoongi always...
8.8K 391 37
This story is about 2 best friend who everyone think were destined to be together, But what if it didn't happened? What if Yoongi married someone els...