Destiny of Love (Complete)

Od rendezvouswithlove

Having experienced a painful loss of love, Type has lost his will to live. Will Tharn be able to help him ove... Více

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten (18+)
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve 18+
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen 18+
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen (18+) The End
Epilogue

Chapter Sixteen

5.3K 270 6
Od rendezvouswithlove

It was a day before the wedding. Both Techno's and Kengkla's family had reached the venue. They had chosen a resort on an island and the wedding was to be taken place near the beach. It was all Kla's idea. Techno likes beaches and Kla wanted the wedding to be the most romantic one, a memory they will cherish down the line. Though the guests were limited, they comprised mostly the family members and friends, the wedding was no less than an extravagant one. Tharn's family had also reached the venue a day prior. There was Thanya who took over the charge of getting Techno ready for the D day.

On the eve of the wedding, they were having a dinner party. Tharn was playing for them. He sang upon Kla's request. A Thousand Years by Christina Perri:

Heart beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall

But watching you stand alone

All of my doubt, suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

I have died everyday, waiting for you

Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still

Beauty in all she is

I will be brave

I will not let anything, take away

What's standing in front of me

Every breath, every hour has come to this

One step closer

I have died everyday, waiting for you

Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed, I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

One step closer

One step closer

I have died everyday, waiting for you

Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed, I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

With a guitar in hand, though the song was a request by Kla, Tharn's eyes did not flicker from Type. He meant by every word that came out of his mouth. There were loud cheers from the audience and the request for songs continued. Thanya too sang few songs and the mike was passed on to whoever wished to express their feelings.

Techno was overwhelmed by all this and couldn't stop the tear to fall from his eyes. He got up and walked towards the shore. He sat there watching the waves falling on sand leaving small shells as their proof of being. Type followed Techno and sat besides him. Techno tilted his head towards Types shoulders.

"I..." Techno did not know what he wanted to say. Type smiled. "For the first time, you don't have words in your mouth, eh?" He teased him.

Techno smiled back.

"I never felt I deserved all this." He started. "Ever since I was a child, mom dad always had their jobs to do and they could never give me time. When Technic came into being, I thought I would see more of mom at least. But it was the same. So I tried my best in taking care of him. He was stronger than me. Initially he'd cry for mom, but when he found her nowhere, he'd follow me around. Fighting, demanding every attention from me. Phi I want this. Phi I want that." Techno smiled. A sad smile.

"Then he started bringing Kla home. He too shared the same pain as us. His parents never had time for him. He was lonely. But I never realized when he started to like me. When he proposed, I was shocked. Why such a handsome man would like to be with a stupid person like me? There's nothing I could offer him. I can't give him a family. Yet he was determined. I remember when he'd stand in front of my house for hours. It started to rain, yet he was still there." Techno sighed.

"What does he see in me, Type?" Techno asked. "Am I worth it?"

Type looked at the horizon. "We oftentimes don't know our worth until someone comes and tells us. You may be stupid No, but you are a good person. And you have immense tolerating personality. Coz if it was me, I wouldn't have bear with my self even for 10 seconds. You are a good guy. And Kla knows it. He's felt it. A person like him will not waver from his decision. I have seen it in his eyes. He has immense respect for you. You should be happy he loves you so much. Don't lose on him. Not everyone is lucky to have love in their life, moreover, retain them."

Techno nodded. They sat there like this for a while in quiet. After a while Kla came over.

"P Type, P Tharn was looking for you." Kla informed him.

"Trying to shoo me away from your lover, eh Nong." Type teased him.

"Hey no P. Really, P Tharn was looking for you." Kla continued with innocent expressions.

Type laughed at him. "Al right. I will stop being a hindrance and go back to my boyfriend." Type got up, patted on Techno's shoulders and left.

Kla was sitting next to Techno. "What is it P? Are you not happy? Don't you like the venue?" Kla looked worried.

Techno shook his head. "It's perfect. I love it."

"Then why are you sad, P?" Kla insisted.

Techno sighed. "Why do you like me, Kla?" He asked. He looked sad and doubtful. Kla sighed. He turned towards No and held his hands.

"I have liked ever since I saw you. I don't have a precise answer for your question. I like everything about you. The way you care for Nic, the way you care for me. I like how you light up in the darkness, I like how bring joy in sadness, I like how you dance at misfortunes, I like how you make me, the evil, a better person, I like how you look at me with tenderness, I like how you shy away when you wake up next to me, I like it when you moan against my every move, I like it how you cry out my name, I like it when you hold on to me, I like it when I watch your peaceful face while sleeping, I like everything about you because I love you." Kla answered honestly.

Techno was in tears. Kla adjusted closer to him and pulled him into his embrace.

"Don't ever doubt yourself na. And don't ever doubt my love for you. I will always love only you. I will never have anyone in my life except you. Tomorrow's our wedding, but tonight, here in open, when the Gods are watching us, I wow to love you forever." Kla promised.

Techno was overwhelmed that he started crying. "I love you too na Kla."

"Always?" Kla asked.

"Always." Techno promised.

The next day guests started coming over. The venue was packed with people, cheering and laughing.

Kla was waiting at the podium with Tharn and Technic as his best man and Techno walked in with Type and Champ following him. The wedding wows were made and Kla and Techno kissed for togetherness. It was time for Techno to throw the flowers. There were quite many youngsters impatiently waiting to catch it, no one would have guessed that the flowers would land in the hands of the clumsiest person, Tay. Tay was blushing and Technic was grinning on the side.

In the evening, the couple cut the cake, there was dancing and singing. The evening ended with a happy note and Kla and Techno being the happiest couple there could be. Type was happy for Techno. Tharn could see the emotions running inside Type's chest when he moved to wipe a tear that was hanging on Type's lashes. He held Type's hands and brought it closer to his lips and sealed it with a kiss. 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1M 36K 51
Tharn is hopelessly in love with his childhood best friend, Type. At least, he thought it was hopeless, until the Moon blessed him by making Type his...
276K 11.7K 22
(Completed ✔) A MewGulf fanfiction! Tharn, an alpha who knows nothing but anger and blood. Type, an innocent rare omega, who has a dark past, but is...
After Us Od j

Fanfikce

10K 553 22
Two years ago, Tharn's seemingly perfect life was ruined the morning he woke up to find Type gone. No explanation, no nothing and Tharn was left wond...
94K 5.8K 31
Type has been liking Tharn. Unfortunately he is just a fan and his idol has a girlfriend. He follows Tharn everywhere but all the man can give is jus...