Arrival of a Wehrmacht [RWBY...

By DylanoRevs

A 17 year old boy from a tank crew got himself lost through the ruined cities of Cologne during the final day... More

Prologue
Chapter 2: A Weird Day
Chapter 3: Red Roses
Chapter 4: Beacon shines bright
Chapter 5: Friends and Acquaintances
Chapter 6: The Initiation
Chapter 7: New Beginnings
Chapter 8: Conflicts
Chapter 9: The Field Trip
Chapter 10: A Feline criminal
Chapter 11: Cat on the loose
Chapter 12: An Unforgettable Incident
Final Chapter: Confession

Chapter 1: Transported

6K 78 214
By DylanoRevs

Emerald Forest, Vale

It was a Quiet morning in the Emerald forest. The wildlife was roaming around the trees, until they stumbled upon a Human body on the ground, unconscious. They got closer to it and they either stand on him, lick him or just Lay there dumbfounded.

The Kid was the Former German Tiger Tank crew, the one who found that weird book back in cologne, he is Hartmann. Hartmann still had his Original tank crew clothes on and his hat is still intact with his head. There's his MP40 on his right which some of the wildlife are standing near it, thankfully none are near the Trigger.

The German kid then started coughing which alerted the local wildlife around him as they ran away back deep to the forest. He then opened his eyes to see the Clear blue skies as he got up to a sitting position. "Ugh....What the hell just happened?" He asked himself while rubbing his head.

He looked around the Forest as he shrugged, but when he regain his vision, his eyes were shocked a little. Hartmann Remembered that he was supposed to be in Cologne with all the Destroyed buildings and the War-toned land.

But somehow, he was in a Green luscious forest that looked completely untouched, and there are no signs of craters or landmarks that belong from previous battles.

"Wait, what...." Hartmann thought to himself while still looking at the Forest in a mix of Confusion.

Hartmann then remembered about the book with the 2 green gear-like symbols and some weird languages. When he pushed it, the book consumed him with green light, which led to him thinking that the Book transported him from Cologne, to this Forest.

After remembering what happened, Hartmann stood up from the ground and looking through the forest again with him facing away from the screen. He turned around with a worried expression on his face.

"This can't be good...."

Beacon Academy

In one of the Well-Known huntsman academies in Remnant, a Silver haired man was sitting on his Office on top of the Beacon tower. This Man was named Ozpin, a professor and the Headmaster of this Academy. He looked like a typical Middle-aged man, implying that he had been running this academy for years.

He wore some shaded glass spectacles and a small, purple, cross-shaped pin on the cowl around his neck. His outfit consists of an unzipped black suit over a dark green, buttoned vest and a green shirt. He also wears black trouser shoes and a long, dark green pants.

Right now, The Headmaster of Beacon was checking the surveillance Camera of the Emerald Forest through his Scroll while sipping his Mug filled with Hot cocoa. Beside him was a book that he had been reading and was a little interested on the topic.

"Just the usual same old in the emerald forest, nothing to-" He stopped his own sentence when one of the Cameras caught something. "What's this?..." He said as he Looked Closer.

Ozpin saw a Boy, no older than the First years of the Academy, walking through the Emerald forest and looking around the trees.

Thankfully for him, the Cameras were perfectly hidden beneath the trees, that way the People he sees in the forest won't notice themselves being watched. Which is a little creepy, but it is good security.

Ozpin starts observing the Young boy through the Camera feeds, the Boy was wearing strange clothing. He wore an all grey outfit with the Shirt, Pants and shoes being the same colour as that. He is also wearing a Grey cap, which matches his Whole Gray outfit.

"He chose a really bland colour for an interesting outfit like his." Ozpin Complimented and continued observing him.

Ozpin then focuses on the Weapon the boy was holding, it looked pretty Foreign in the Kingdom, if not, the Whole world.

"Such a strange weapon...Is that supposed to be one of atlas' prototypes?" He asked himself, if the boy is a part of the Atlesian army, the most Powerful army in all of remnant.

Looking closer, he noticed the boy seemed lost in the Forest. Thinking himself that the Boy wasn't from atlas, he might be just a civilian who gotten lost in the forest, while also getting his hands on that Weapon.

He was aware of the Local Grimm creatures around the forest, he thinked the boy would not even stand a chance as he might get killed by them, he looked like he wasn't even a proper huntsman. He then called someone from his scroll and asked them to go to his Office.

While he was waiting, he took another look at the Boy with Narrowed eyes. "He seems...Familiar." Ozpin said while glancing at the book beside him. Ozpin was about to grab the book, until he heard the elevator dinged as a middle-aged woman walked out of it.

"Good afternoon, Professor. You called me here?" The woman asked.

"Indeed i do, Glynda." Ozpin said to Glynda, the Middle-aged woman as he sipped his cup of cocoa and turned his scroll so Glynda can see it. "What do you got now?" She asked again.

"Just take a look."

Glynda took a closer look on the Surveillance as she saw the Same boy with grey outfit and a weird weapon, like what the Headmaster saw. "It's just a boy.." She said with disbelief. "He is Just a boy, but look at his features and his weapon. They look Pretty Rare..." Ozpin replied.

Glynda did what he told and observed the Boy. Ozpin was right, his attire was strange and almost Foreign to them. "Hmm, You might be right. Does the weapon have to do with the Crates?" She asked.

"Maybe they are, but what i can gather here is that the boy might be from an Army." Ozpin stated. "So, he's a Soldier?" Glynda asked which Ozpin nodded in response. "No offense to him, but isn't he too young to be a Soldier?"

Ozpin just shrugged. "I have the same question as that, but for now i need you to escort him back here, safely. There are some Grimm creatures lurking in the Forest and we don't want him to get killed."

Glynda nodded and replied. "Of course, Professor."

Glynda walked to the elevator as it Descends to the ground. Ozpin took another glance at the Book while looking back at the Soldier boy. "Could it be?" He thought to himself as if what it says on the book is true.

Ozpin sighed as he decides to wait for Glynda to escort the Boy to his office, so that he would have a little Talk with him. In the meantime, Ozpin took another sip on his cocoa as he waits.

Back in the Emerald forest

Hartmann was seen walking through the forest. "Okay...Calm down Hartmann. You were once in a city and then some book sent you in this forest, which is weird, very weird..." He said to himself. He was still thinking on how he managed to get here in the first place.

"I think there might be civilization somewhere, hope the residents are friendly..." He took a glance to his MP40 that he is carrying and gripped it. While he was walking, he had the time to check his surroundings, all he can hear were the leaves rustling and the wind calmly blowing through the branches. He stopped walking for a moment. 

He heard that during the war back in earth, silence were one of the Soldier's enemies in the front lines, the Quiet always threaten them since they used to hear all the explosions and gunfire from both them and their enemies. Heck, there were even some soldiers who stayed up all night, just to be aware of their Surroundings.

Hartmann has a bad feeling about his current situation and kept looking around him. Then he heard some rustling inside some of the bushes as he quickly pointed his MP40 too it. He tightly gripped on the magazine as his finger was twitching to pull the trigger. Hartmann let out a sweat while he let out a few breaths as he was trembling, still pointing at that bush.

He waited and waited, until the bush somehow stopped rustling as nothing came out of it. Hartmann lowered his gun while raising his eyebrow in confusion. "Huh...Well that was-"

Suddenly a black creature jumped out of the bushes with it's claws ready to slash the German. "Oh scheisse!" He shouted as he quickly reacted by leaping to his right. Feeling the world has been slowed down, The black creature attempted to slash his face, nearly missed him by inches. When the world felt back to normal speed, they both landed to the ground on their backs with a hard thud. 

Hartmann winced from the pain and tried to get himself back up. He took a quick look to the Black creature as he saw it was about to get up aswell.

"Crap!" He started looking around to find his MP40, which he saw it was inches away from him. He looked back to the Creature, which had got up and looked to the German with it's red eyes. He growled and took a stance.

Hartmann's eyes wided and now he is crawling to his Gun, the Black creature starts to sprint head on to the Boy and kill him. He was almost close to his gun, but the Creature was also close to him. By the time he managed to picked up his weapon, the Black creature jumped itself onto him and used his claws again to slash the boy. 

He managed to aim his MP40 to the Creature and quickly pulled the trigger, letting out a few bullets to hit the creature Mid-air. The Bullets went through the Creature's chest as it howls in pain, but it didn't stop it's body from falling to him. "Oh..Cra-"

 And by that the Creature's body fell right on top of him. His voice can be heard screaming, but it Muffles by the creature's lifeless body. His left arm reached out from the Body as it tried to push it away.

Hartmann gathered all of his strength and pushed the Creature's body away from him until he managed to get some air. He jolted up to a sitting position and panted while getting some oxygen. When he looked back to the deceased black creature, he let out a yelp and crawled back while pointing his MP40 to it.

Hartmann slowly get up to his feet whilst still pointing his Gun to the Creature. While he was doing that, he had a good look on the Dead Creature.

The Black Creature looked like a wolf, but was twice his size. The things that does not match with the Wolf was the spikes around it's arms, legs and streamline. It's Upper jaw and face was covered by a skull, with some red streams on it. Those made him a little confused and wondered about this Wolf Creature. Indeed to him that this was physically impossible.

Hartmann went behind it as he can see the Dead wolf's whole back from behind, he then took a glance on it's arse. To his surprise, he didn't saw it's manhood. He raised is eyebrow for a few seconds upon realizing what it meant.

"Wait, That means....Oh god..." Hartmann covered his mouth while his face became red a little when he noticed the Wolf was a female.

(Now i know the Grimm creatures don't have exact Genders, but i did this for the fun of it)

Hartmann stumbled back and regain his balance as he inhales. He then noticed that there might be more of this Vicious creature around the forest. He shook his head and went off again to find civilization near the forest.

After he left, the 'Female' Black wolf creature began to evaporate, until it was reduced to ashes.

Hartmann continued walking for a good 5 Minutes when he heard more growls to his left. Hartmann aimed his MP40 to his left and his thoughts knew what it is.

5 more of the Black wolf creatures appeared from the Trees with their eyes locked on the Boy. Hartmann was ready to shoot them, but to his surprise, More of the Black wolf creatures start to appear from almost every direction.

The German looked around as he was surrounded by the Black wolf Creatures. He tried to think of a way to get out, then he saw a big tree behind him. Looking back to the wolves whom were growling, he put his gun by his back and went straight to the tree, which alerted the Wolves as they roared and went after him.

Hartmann quickly jumped to a branch whilst avoiding the claws that tried to slash him. Some of the wolves were able to climb the tree, this made Hartmann to climb more until they are out of his reach.

One of the wolves was able to jump really high and it was going to slash Hartmann's feet. The Latter noticed the wolf and he quickly reacted by kicking it to the face. The wolf let out a Yelp and fell back to the ground.

Hartmann quickly climbed on to the branch as he catched his breath. He then looked down to see atleast 15 Of those wolves growling to him in the ground.

Some attempted to climb the tree or Jumped to the branch. 

Hartmann knew he was stuck while he tries to find a way out of the tree. Going down was a death sentence as he would get mauled by all those Wolves. There's no way for him to climb up again, since there are no branches left. And he possibly cannot make all those jumps to the nearby trees. "There is got to be a way out..." He thought to himself.

Just then, The Wolves heard one of their comrades howl from the other side of the forest. The Wolf yelled as it was in Trouble and needs help. Almost all of the wolves got it's message and went off to assist them, while the remaining four kept looking to the directions if they should go help too. 

Seeing this, Hartmann had the Opportunity to escape from the Wolves. He got up standing on the branch while looking down on the ground. He let out a small breath and closed his eyes. Hartmann then started running on the branch and then he Jumped from the edge of it.

The 4 Black wolf creatures turned back and saw that the tree was empty, just as Hartmann landed on the ground. He quickly recovered and ran straight to the forest. One of the Wolves roared as it began to chase him along with the three others.

Hartmann kept running and not looking back as he hears the 4 wolves roaring and chasing him inside the forest. As he was running, he dodge certain obstacles along it's way, like Branches, rocks or even some of those wolf creatures whom they managed to hear their other companions chasing the boy.

This made him to pull out his MP40 sub-machine gun and started shooting back at the Pursuing wolves. However, the Weight of the gun he is holding slowed him from running. Because of this, he had to stop and stand his ground while firing at the Wolves.

After he managed to kill a few, he started running again throughout the forest.

For about a few minutes of running, Hartmann was about to lose his Stamina. He then hid behind one of the trees while the wolves continued to ran towards his direction, unknowingly that The German hid himself which made the wolves to ran past him and continued on.

When the coast was clear, Hartmann got out of his hiding spot and sighed in relief.

"That...must've been the most intense moment i have faced, ever.....of all time." He said feeling that he was safe from the wolves.

However, It was short lived when he heard a pig-like squeak from behind. Hartmann turned around and his eyes became wided as he saw another Black creature, but it was different.

This black creature looked like the Boar back in earth, but it was completely different than the original earth-like form. It has four eyes and a bone- like mask which is also strapped to its face by a black vein. It has plates along it's back, it's thighs and two extra sets of tusks, including the two large curved tusks.

Hartmann stood there, eyes wide and jawed open as the black boar creature begin to charge at him. When the Boar charged, he quickly reacted by shooting on it's face with his Mp40. However, all those shots seems to bounced off of the creature's skull face as it continued charging.

Hartmann tried to run and evade it's attack, but he was too late. The Boar hit his chest and sends the poor boy flying off to the Forests as the German screamed.

"AHH!!!" He screamed and flew in the air for a few seconds until he hit a tree by his back. His body then fell down and into the Grassy land, face first.

Hartmann groaned from all the pain that occured on his body while he tried to get up. "Ugh...I feel like every bone in my body's broke..."

The German went to a sitting position while trying to recover from the Pain. Then, as he looked forward, he saw those Wolves again, whom were a little surprised by his sudden appearance, until they begin to grin.

"You've got to be kidding me...."

Hartmann crawled away back to a tree, his MP40 was beside him as he picked up while aiming to the 4 wolves. When he pulled the trigger, it didn't let out a loud bang, instead it let out a click.

His eyes became wide when he realized he was out of ammo. With the Wolves slowly closing in to him and his remaining ammo on his pockets, he will not have time to reload his weapon while the wolves will lunge at him. There really was no getting out of this one. The only acceptable way out is death.

Shame too, he just got transported into the forest, trying to find civilization, but now he'll be killed by 4 black wolves that he wanted to learn more of it. Guess there was no need too. He closes his eyes and was about to accept his fate. "Please, just make it quick..." He whispered while a tear dropped from his eyes.

But as he was waiting for his apparent death, he heard the 4 wolves let out yelps and a crash sound was heard. Other than that, he felt like he is still alive. He slowly opened his eyes to see the Wolves infront of him were gone and all he could see was the grass.

 Some cracking sounds got his attention and look to the source of it. Somehow, the 4 wolves that were going to kill him and possibly eat him were now squished by some huge rocks with 2 of them dropping to the ground, dead.

Hartmann raised his eyebrows in confusion on what made those wolves to be in that state. Then he heard some light footsteps coming towards his way. The sound felt too light to be a wolf nor one of those boar creatures he saw, so it must've been a Human. As the footsteps were getting closer and closer, then the figure stops inches away from him.

Hartmann looked up and glanced at the figure, and noticed it was a blonde lady.

For any guy, She was absolutely beautiful at first sight and anyone would possibly tried to go out with her. Though that wasn't the German's case. He was only glad that he was probably saved by this blonde woman.

_____________________________________

Glynda expected that this will be a quick job. Find the boy in gray clothing, save him from any nearby grimm, and take him to the headmaster. This seems like an easy job for a hunter. Since Glynda had found the boy, she basically completed her task of saving him. However...she didn't expect the boy to look that young and innocent up close.

She herself was pretty speechless by his looks. It almost feels like she wants to take him in and give him a big bear hug like a mother, though she quickly shook all those thoughts off and focused. "Are you alright?" She said in her usual stern tone. The boy then cleared his throat.

"Y-Yes...i am okay." Glynda raised her eyebrow from his strange heavy accent. He then look back to where the dead beowolves that Glynda used her semblance against them. "Did you do that?" He asked.

"Yes. You're welcome." Glynda nodded, still talking in her stern expression. "Now get up."

The boy obliges, trying to stand up back at his feet. Glynda was glad the grey-clothed boy is acting some discipline. Though it look like the boy was struggling to get up, which she thought he might've encountered a boarbatusk and the latter sent him flying to the trees. After waiting for about a minute or two, the boy finally got up to his feet, using the tree branch for support. He gives Glynda a nod, telling her that he is good to go.

"Good. Follow me." She gestured at him to follow her back to the nearby bullhead she took to get here, which the boy nodded and walk beside her.

"Where are we going?" He asked with his same heavy accent.

"What's it look like? We are going to Beacon Academy."

"Forgive me Fraülein, but...What is this beacon academy you are speaking about?"

Glynda stopped and look back to the boy in confusion. First of all, the world Fraülein sounded so foreign to her, she didn't know what it meant or why does it sound like that. But mostly, he didn't know what Beacon academy is. All people in remnant, even some of them in the outside kingdoms would've known or heard of beacon academy. "You don't know about Beacon Academy? Have you been living under a rock?"

The boy answered with a shrug. "I never heard of that name, so..."

Glynda sighed, thinking all of this will take a while to explain when they return back to the academy. "You have a name?" She asks.

"Hartmann...Erich Hartmann."

"Ok then, Erich Hartmann. I am professor Glynda Goodwitch. With that out of the way, I'll explain everything when we go back to the academy. Don't ask any more questions, got it?" Hartmann obliges, giving her another nod as both of them continue to walk to the bullhead.

_________________________________

Hartmann was now a little nervous on what's gonna happen next. This "Glynda" woman feels strict to him with her attitude, though he doesn't worry too much since she saved his life from those wolves. When they walked out from the forest, Hartmann could see a weird looking vehicle infront of them.

The vehicle was totally foreign to him. It was way different than the Planes from the Luftwaffe. He thoughted that this Aircraft might challenged with the Planes from the Luftwaffe.
The aircraft had those 2 Weird cylindrical objects on the sides. There was a pilot from what looks to be the cockpit of this Aircraft.

Hartmann observed it and was amazed. "Whoever These people are, they are way more advanced....If they appeared in Europe, they might possibly defeat us easily..." Hartmann thoughted in his head, before he was interrupted with the Woman coughing to get his attention.

Hartmann went back to reality and saw that the Woman was inside the Strange advanced Aircraft. "Are we going or what?" She said.

"Y-Yes..Sorry." Hartmann then went inside the Aircraft. The inside was big, it can possibly fit from 5-6 People at once or even one bear.

The Woman then went to the cockpit while speaking to the pilot. "Pilot, Get us back to the Academy." The Pilot nodded. "Yes Ma'am."

The Blonde Woman went back to Hartmann which he was still admiring the Inside of the Aircraft. "You might want to hold on." She said.

Hartmann raise his eyebrow until he felt the Aircraft was to move. The Ramp was closing down and the door was closed down, unabling him to see the Grass. The Woman still keeping a Straight face while observing the German.

"He would be in the world full of surprises..." The Woman Said in his head while sighing.

The Aircraft was now Mid-air, it turned to the direction that goes to the Academy. The 2 Cylindrical object began to move itself from pointing to the ground, and into the the back.

They activated, letting out blue flames as the Aircraft begin to fly to the academy on such speed. Hartmann stumbled and fell to the ground, earning a sigh from the Blonde Woman.

Short timeskip

The Aircraft kept flying for minutes or almost half an hour. Hartmann was stil nervous and his face looked worried. The Woman was near the cockpit, overlooking the scene.

"We made it." The pilot informed.

Hartmann then went to the cockpit as he looked to the window. He then saw some structures in the distance, it almost resembles a Castle or some sort of Fortress. The clouds were blocking his view, but when the bullhead flew forward, the clouds are beginning to fade away and the view is getting clearer, until Hartmann can see the Structure clearly.

"Yep. This is Beacon academy. Atleast now you know." Glynda said. Hartmann stayed silent as he was so amazed by it until it made his lower jaw to open and his eyes wide. His reaction made Glynda to roll her eyes since it was basically the same reactions for any other students. But somehow, she find his reaction a bit cute.

"Approaching to Landing Zone." The pilot informed. Glynda walked out of the cockpit with Hartmann following her as the bullhead slowly descending to the landing zone with the side door being opened up. When the bullhead landed, the blonde huntress walked out of it, again with Hartmann tagging along with her. Once they got out, the latter gets a closer look on the academy.

"Mein gott....Look at all of this..." Hartmann commented while looking around him. This was just the Courtyard, Hartmann will see more amazing things in this school.

"Where are we going now?" He then Asked to the Woman, which she responded. "We're going to see the Headmaster, He is expecting of your arrival."

Hartmann raised his eyebrow. "Wait, how did he know about my-"

"We'll talk about it when we get there." The woman glared at him as she was having enough of him asking questions. Hartmann fearfully nodded and looked back front.

Hartmann and the Woman kept walking on the courtyard until they reached to an elevator. Hartmann wanted to ask what this was, but remembering what the Woman said, he shrugged it off.

There were a bunch of buttons on the side of the door. One of which was on the very bottom. He took a closer look on it and was thinking of pressing it.

He was then pulled back by the Woman, which the latter gave him another Glare.

"Don't. Press. That. Button." She threatened him.

Hartmann Obeyed and Nodded as the Woman looked pretty scary when she is Angry. She then pressed the button that was on the very top. The door closes as Hartmann felt that the room was being lifted.

Few minutes passed while the elevator is ascending to the Top floor. The doors then opened revealing an office like room. Hartmann begin to walk out from the elevator with the Woman following him from behind.

Then, There was a Grey haired Man standing behind his Chair while he was looking at the window. He then turned around to look at Hartmann with a serious, but calm face. He was also holding a cane on his left hand, and a mug on his right.

"Greetings. I am Professor Ozpin, and i want to ask some Questions about you."

To be Continued....

----------------------------
Wow, that went better than i have expected.

Edit: I had changed some stuff from the fanfic.net version. It felt better than what i wrote in Wattpad. Gonna do this until chapter 6.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 1.6K 21
Y/n Gilbert was a young boy who wished to be a Huntsman. After being framed for something he didn't do which caused him to be kicked out of Signal Ac...
26.4K 578 36
It's the end of Battle of Belleau Wood, but as the final Germans surrendered to the marines, a massive portal opened in the middle of Belleau Wood an...
251K 3.4K 26
(F/N) (L/N) is a monster considered to the world. Worse than the Grimms that roams around the world. But what happens when a group of people accepts...
47K 773 18
Y/N L/N was an average young man whose normal life drastically changed when he woke up in the middle of the woods, not knowing how he got there. Thin...