The Love Code (BoyxBoy)

Por Writer_Babe

SEQUEL TO 'The Bro-Code' READING THE PREQUEL IS NOT REQUIRED :) ∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ ''I don't know what you're... Más

Book Trailer
∆Character Introductions∆
Aren't You Happy?
Running From The Runway
Date Night
No Puppy
I Can't Wait
God Damned Puppy
Fuck My Promise
Meet My Boyfriend
I Have A Job To Do
Just Talk To Me
She's Gravid
Speak Now
The Letter
A Day
A Day - {Extended}
Reality Check-Up
Aid Amid Amends
Bestfriend(s) Intervention
Stop Leaving Me
Moving On & Moving Out
Vitalé In A Variance
Sipping Seppalainen
Sipping Seppalainen - {Extended}
Sipping Seppalainen - {Extension Two}
La La Land
I Fucked Up
Skylar's Interlude
To Be Happy
Fun
Choices
Come Closer
The Better Man
Mini You
We Can Be Better
Cody's Interlude
I Found You
It's Okay
Vitalè Versatile

No

1.3K 67 109
Por Writer_Babe

•Damien's POV•

I look over towards the door. Otto enters the movie room. He's wearing only some gym shorts and has a towel hanging around his neck.

''How was your shower?'' I ask smirking as he makes his way over to me on the lounge sofa. He smiles, shaking his head at me.

He gets on the sofa with me, sitting on the opposite end and stretching his legs out so that they are laying across my lap.

''Had you not come in and interrupt me from actually showering, it would have served its purpose,'' He jokes. He runs the towel through his wet hair, glancing at me with those mesmerizing blue eyes.

''I mean I didn't hear you complaining much when I had you pinned up against the wall,'' I look at his exposed chest, reaching forward and running my fingers across a passion mark that's forming under his collar bone. ''You sounded beautiful, you should yell my name more often during sex,'' I tease, giving him a seductive smirk.

''Okay, shut up,'' He says blushing a bright red as he smacks my hand away from his chest. ''Pick a movie,'' He says, pointing at the movie screen.

I slide his legs off of my lap, scooting over on the sofa and pushing him down as I climb on top of him.

''This doesn't look like picking a movie to me,'' He says, running his hand over my face. Letting his fingers slide across the stubble on my chin before pulling my face down to his so that we could meet in a kiss. ''You're insatiable.'' He teases.

''Well you're hot,'' I say laughing as I roll my eyes. I lean down for another kiss, allowing my tongue to slip into his mouth.

I feel him tangling his leg up with mines and in the next second he pushes his body forward, knocking us both to the floor as he lands on top of me.

I groan, giving him a questioning look.

''I wanted to be on top,'' He says innocently. A sexy little smile on his face.

''Oh, did you now?'' I laugh. ''Baby you can barely handle my stamina when you're bottoming, how the hell are you going to be on top?'' I ask him.

I've never considered the idea of being a bottom but that doesn't mean that I'm completely opposed to it.

I can't say that I'm not into it because I've never tried it and I don't mind trying it with Otto if that's something that he really wants to do. I mean if I hate it I'm never going to do it again but it's worth a try.

And I know he's used to being versatile. He has never consistently bottomed in any of his previous relationships. But we talked about it after the first night we hooked up and he said it wasn't really a big deal and that we could cross that bridge when we got there.

Well I guess we're at the fucking bridge.

''I can definitely keep up with you, I have no idea what you're talking about,'' He claims.

I laugh.

''I asked for a round two in the shower and you laughed at me like I had just told the joke of the century,'' I remind him. He rolls his eyes. I reach up and run my hand through his damp hair. ''But if you're serious I'm not going to just tell you no, we can try it.'' I tell him.

Otto smiles, his eyes lighting up with excitement.

''Yeah?'' He asks, sounding as if he didn't expect that to be my answer at all.

''Yeah,'' I confirm. He leans down and kisses me, parting my legs with his knee as he rubs his leg against me. I reach up letting one of my hands grip the back of his neck, and the other run down the arch of his back.

I let my hand slide into his shorts, cupping his ass and gripping firmly. He moans, giving my lip a tug in response. I move my mouth over to his neck, licking before sucking lightly.

''Don't you dare leave another mark on me, I have to be in New York tomorrow for a job.'' He warns.

I laugh, biting at his shoulder gently. ''It was an accident, I couldn't help myself.''

''Really?'' He asks rhetorically, clearly seeing right through my bullshit. This is what I like about him, he knows how to joke and he doesn't get mad easily.

His hand wraps around my neck, beneath my jawline and he pushes my head back before letting his warm mouth suck on the tender skin of my neck. And honestly I would've complained about the revenge hickey he was leaving on me but it just felt too fucking good.

Someone clears their throat, getting both our attention as Otto quickly removes his mouth from my neck and sits up on my lap. I lean up as well, seeing Cody standing in the doorway of the room.

''Someone's here to see you,'' He says.

I look at Otto. He climbs off of me, standing up and reaching his arm out to help me up. I get to my feet, walking over to the table with the remote on it and picking it up. I turn around, tossing the remote to Otto.

''Pick a movie, I'll be right back,'' I say.

I make my way over to the door where Cody is still standing. He walks along side me as I make my way to the front of the house.

''Any particular reason you feel like you need to escort me to the front of the house?'' I ask him as we pass up the stairs that lead to where his room is.

He stops walking, grabbing my arm and halting me too.

I look at him and his dark green eyes are filled with worry.

''What?'' I ask him, confused as hell.

''Steven is waiting for you in the living room. Said he just needed to talk to you.'' Cody says.

I sigh, shaking my head. And then I look back to Cody to see the look of worry is still floating around in his eyes.

''Well damn, why do you look so worried? I'm the one who has to talk to him,'' I joke, patting him on his shoulder.

Cody shrugs, folding his arms across his chest.

''I just know you're happy right now. And I haven't seen you this happy, I mean genuinely happy since I came to live with you. And I don't want anything to mess that up. Or anyone.'' He expresses, looking at me seriously.

I reach forward, pulling him to me and wrapping my arms around him. I hug him to me tightly.

''Don't worry about me,'' I whisper to him. ''The only guy I need in my life to ensure my happiness is you.'' I pull back from the hug, looking him in his eyes. ''And if you're happy, if you're in a good mental space then so am I. Regardless of what's going on in my love life. Okay?''

He nods his head but he's just as stubborn as I am, I can tell he isn't going to just let this go.

''I'll be in my room,'' He says, walking back down the hall.

I start walking in the direction of the living room. When I get there I stand in the archway for a moment. I see Steven on the couch, his eyes closed as he rests his head back.

He looks as breathtaking as he always does, even in a pair of faded jeans and a plain white shirt.

I'm surprised he's even here. Once he didn't at least try to call me during those two weeks I figured he was completely over it. Over us.

The fact that I got a call from Harrison but not him just adds salt to the wound. He couldn't find it in himself to at least text my phone but his rude excuse for a best friend could?

Fucking ridiculous.

''How was your flight?'' I ask him, stepping into the room and sitting on the couch across from him.

He opens his eyes, sitting up on the couch the moment he hears my voice. I see him eyeing me and by the time I remember that I'm not wearing a shirt his eyes are already focused on mines again.

I can see the hesitation in his eyes. But he's never been one to hold back on what he needs to say.

Unless of course it concerns his fucking feelings for me.

''You blocked me,'' He states, saying it as though he expects me to apologize for doing it or something.

He knows me well enough to know I won't though.

''Yeah, I did,'' I reply casually.

He gives me this serious look, arching his brow at me. ''Why?'' He asks.

I look at him like he's fucking stupid. Because to be honest the amount of obliviousness in his mind is unhealthy.

What the hell does he mean why?

He knows exactly why.

''Because you didn't want me in your life—'' I start, but he interrupts me quickly. 

''You know that's not true Damien,'' He says.

Fine.

I don't know why he wants the truth if it's only going to hurt him, but whatever.

''Okay fine, because you didn't want to own up to the way you really felt about me. And that was very hard for me to handle. I blocked you because I knew that if I kept your number in my phone I'd never let you go and I probably would've ended up blowing up your phone after those two weeks.'' I tell him.

''Well why didn't you?'' He asks me. ''Blow my phone up after those two weeks I mean. Why didn't you at least call and tell me how pissed you were at me. Why didn't you at least call to tell me that you moved on?'' He demands.

Like I owe him that.

I don't.

Those two weeks fucking broke my heart. Why does he always assume he's the only one going through shit or feeling hurt?

''Do you even hear how fucking toxic that sounds?'' I ask him. ''I didn't call because it was your turn to say how you felt. I didn't call because I got tired of telling you how much I love your dumbass, and I wanted to hear it from you. But I didn't...so I moved on,'' I pause for a second, looking at him.

''How long did it even take you to realize I blocked you?'' I asked him curiously.

He tears his eyes away from mines, looking at the floor.

''A month,'' He says after a while.

''A month!'' I yell. ''A fucking month! Steven I blocked you a week and four days into the two week period where I was so fucking depressed I could barely keep my food down. I was losing my fucking mind and I had to keep it all to myself so that the people around me wouldn't worry but apparently you were doing just fucking fine.''

He shakes his head.

But I can honestly care less.

A whole fucking month. And I was sitting in my room depressed as hell but smiling when anyone got in my face because I didn't want to drag anyone else into my misery.

But clearly he was doing a lot better than me.

And how can he even be mad at me for not calling him after those two weeks? How can he be mad at me for blocking him?

Why didn't he just pick up his goddamn phone and call me before those two weeks were over.

And he took his sweet little time to realize that I blocked his ass, a whole damn month, why didn't he just pick up another fucking phone and call me?

I blocked his number, not every number in the world. But instead here he is two weeks after he's realized that I'm ready to let what we had go.

''I just needed time, Damien.'' He says, shaking his head.

''Seven years wasn't enough time?'' I ask him harshly. I'm trying to control my anger but it's so fucking hard.

I'm so mad at him.

''Look I was going through a lot of shit, I had a lot to process and the bottom line is it wasn't just about you! I was stressed the fuck out and I just needed time, okay?'' He attempts to explain, but I'm not buying that for even a second.

Was I not the one who offered to be stressed about his fucked up engagement with him? I offered to be by his side as he dealt with it but all he wanted to do was throw mixed signals at me and continuously keep me at an arms length when I repeatedly assured him that I wasn't going to overstep his boundaries.

But none of that matters I guess.

The only thing that matters is that Steven was stressed.

That seems to be the only fucking thing that matters to him.

''Why are you even here?'' I ask him finally. I don't feel like fighting with him.

I'm tired.

I'm tired of trying with him.

I don't have the energy.

Not anymore anyway.

''I'm here for you,'' He admits, ''I'm here so that we can figure our shit out and start a relationship and see where the hell this goes.''

Is he fucking kidding me?

Is that not exactly what I said when I was in New York?

''You're about six weeks too late, Steven,'' I tell him seriously.

He looks at me confused. Does he think I'm playing?

''Damien, I'm not joking. I know it took me a minute to get my feelings together but I am still in love with you. And I really want us to try again. We're adults now, we're different people, we—we can make this work—''

I shake my head, stopping him before he can finish.

''Steven, I already have a boyfriend,'' I inform him. ''I'm already in a relationship.''

It's silent for a minute and then he shrugs.

''Honestly c'mon, you've only been with him for what? Like a month? Damien we have history to build off of and I'm not trying to be a dick but he's not even your type. Dump him and let's figure our shit out.'' He tells me.

I mean he's deadass looking at me serious as hell.

Who does he think he is?

I know Otto and I haven't been together long but I'd be lying if I said that he didn't make me happy.

And who cares if I can't say that he makes me just as happy as Steven once did.

That was a long time ago and at that point in my life Steven was my only source of happiness.

I'm happy in this relationship and I don't want to end it and who is he to prance his ass in here and tell me to?

Yes, I'm still in love with Steven but I'm also mad as hell at him and I feel like there are things about himself that he's never going to change.

And those things don't clash well with my personality. They trigger me and it's...it's just toxic.

And I see that now that I'm with someone who's personality flows so well with mines. Things are just easier for me with him.

And I know Otto and I aren't going to have something that lasts forever but I do want to enjoy it for however long it lasts.

But Steven has a hell of a lot of nerve.

I scoff, letting a small laugh leave my lips as a thought comes to mind. I lean back on the couch.

He's probably only here, thinking that he's ready to be with me because he's seeing me with someone else and doesn't know how to control his jealously.

He never has.

''No,'' I reply to him, getting up from the couch and leaving the room.

I walk into the hallway, seeing Cody standing there leaning against the wall.

''This doesn't look like your room.'' I say to him.

He looks at me with this attempt of an innocent smile.

''Did I say room? I meant hallway.'' He replies.

Smartass.

I roll my eyes, walking around him.

''You always feel like you have the right to get up and leave before I can finish saying what I have to say!'' I hear Steven yell behind me.

I turn around to see him walking out of the living room and past Cody.

''The front door is that way,'' I say, pointing down the corridor in the opposite direction before turning around and continuing walking.

Steven catches up to me, grabbing my arm and pulling until I turn around. I grab his wrist, taking his hand off of my arm before looking at him.

''Don't touch me. I don't want to talk anymore,'' I tell him.

''Really? Because when I'm unconscious and you have a pen and a piece of paper near you, you seem to have a hell of a lot to say.'' He argues.

I roll my eyes, moving to walk away from him.

Like I said, I just don't have the energy for him.

He pushes me back, cornering me against the wall as he steps forward and I take a step back, my bare back brushing against the cold wall.

''What the hell Damien! You don't just fall out of love with someone in a month!'' He yells.

''It was six weeks,'' I correct, my need to be petty at an all time high.

''Oh ha-ha you're so funny,'' He mocks, ''Why are you doing this? Why are you acting like you're not in love with me?'' He demands from me.

''Did I say that?!'' I yell right back at him. ''I fucking said that I got tired of waiting on you to admit your goddamn feelings to me and to yourself. I think that I just might always be in love with you Steven but I will not—I will not end this happy relationship that I'm in for you. And it's so fucking selfish of you to ask me to! Before you made the decision to leave Mariana, I told myself that I wasn't going to in any way jeopardize the potential of the happy lie of a life that you could've built with her. And I stayed true to my promise Steven, because I actually gave a fuck about your happiness, but it's nice to know that you don't care about mines.''

I go to move from the small space he's put me in and his hands are on my chest, pushing me back against the wall. My back hits the wall and I sigh, turning my head to the side and taking a deep breath.

He should really keep his hands off of me.

I'm not in the right headspace for him to be handling me so aggressively.

He knows I don't like to be touched when I'm angry and I know he's pretty aware of the fact that he's pissing me off right now.

''Move, Steven,'' I tell him seriously.

''Why the hell would I be here if I didn't care? You think I hopped on a plane for six hours for fun? No you asshole, I didn't.'' He states.

But the only thing I currently care about is him giving me my space.

I'm mad, I'm mad at him and his rudeness and the fact that he has me here arguing as if it's not hard enough to keep myself calm when I'm pissed off.

I bring my hand up, shoving him back lightly. He swats my hand away from his body and before I lose my shit and forcibly push him back with my strength Otto is there, pushing Steven back and standing in between us.

Thank god.

Because I know if I were to put my hands on Steven right now, even just to push him out of my way, I'll end up hurting him.

And I really don't want that to happen.

''Oh great, you're here,'' Steven says sarcastically, looking at Otto.

''You should probably leave,'' Otto says to Steven.

And at this point Steven is standing in front of Otto, Otto is standing in front of me with his back to me, and I'm in between him and the wall.

''Steven,'' I hear Cody's voice breaking through the tense air.

Otto reaches for Steven's arm and Steven pushes Otto's hand away harshly.

I grab onto Otto the moment he goes to take a step closer to Steven and I see Cody quickly pull Steven back, ushering him towards the front door.

Otto turns around to face me, bringing his hands up to caress my face. ''Hey, hey are you okay?'' He asks me.

I look into his eyes. He watches me closely and I look down as I sense my eyes burn with tears.

''No.'' I whisper to him, feeling the tears fall from my eyes. I bury my face into his neck, hugging him to me tightly.

•A/N•

DeathByAPilgrim brace yourself for this...

This chapter had me really sad at first but then after I read it over I was like, 'Damn! That was fun to write.' :)

How do you all feel about this chapter?

Thoughts on what took place between Steven and Damien?

I'm not insinuating that you should pick sides but...if you were to...who's would it be and why?

What're your thoughts on Cody's opinion about Steven now?

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think of the story!

Please Vote!

Posted: January 27, 2020.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

159K 5.8K 46
Some people are designed to follow the rules. Thomas is one of them. Raised in the shadowy corridors of a Catholic Church, ideas like order, routine...
107K 7.6K 55
Growing up in chaos isn't simple for all. Not many could cope. They would struggle and kick, but ultimately drown. However, for Dakota, that was his...
74.4K 2.5K 44
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
27.9K 1.4K 22
"Why are you looking at my lips?" Evan questions him, and he saw Nigel look back at them again. "Are you into dudes or something? Listen, I'm straigh...