Fool For You » SuperFlash {1}...

By themiko2

There was a crime scene for a murder so CSI Barry Allen hurries there but of course being 10 minutes late. A... More

pilot
pilot; part two
durning the 9 months..
national city
her story
not giving up
weird man from space
mon el
Kara's Smile
Supergirl
Voltrax
stronger together
hellgrammite
family
fight or flight
reactron
thanksgiving
livewire
saving kara
partners
cheater?
clingy
lucy lane
red faced
annoying little things
staying?
human for a day
alex & mon
they need Supergirl
they need Supergirl Part 2
they need Supergirl part 3
they need Supergirl part 4
takeover
hacked
astra
dirk's office
kara is supergirl
flashbacks
blood
non
iris' secret
kara & adam
bizzaro
the breakup
he's moved on
for the girl
black mercy
j'onn as kara
getting kara back
barry saved kara
her family
the american way
master jailer
kidnapped
luzano
solitude
indigo
her plan
nuke on national city
falling
red kryptonite
bad supergirl
her darkest thoughts
manhunter
jeremiah danvers
project cadmus
when you're an alien
girl power
the finest
parker
silver banshee
the civilians
her confession
myriad
brainwashed
max helping?
going back
the fight between lovers
angels
heard everything
goodbye
the fight
his confession
𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔

jealous of the spider

1.1K 32 31
By themiko2

DEO

Kara & Peter were laughing as they were talking about dumb stuff Peter has done back home but Barry was watching from a distance with loneliness in his eyes. Then Lucy approached him. "I know that look. I used to look at Adam with her and have that very same sneer. But much cuter.", Lucy said and Barry started to laugh nervously, trying to play it off.

"That? No, no, no. I was- I was thinking. And a sneer? Come on. Pfft. No. I was- Allergies.", Barry started to say and Lucy looked at him with a look. "Okay. I just came by to see if I could help. But it looks like they got it covered, so-", Barry continued.

"Piece of advice. If you're holding back with her because of me, don't. Because the truth was, we were never gonna work, were we?", Lucy said and Barry deeply inhaled.

"We found Livewire.", Kara said and Barry looked at her with his eyes lit up.

"That's great news.", Barry said.

"Actually, it was Peter.", Kara said.

"Of course it was.", Barry said.

"Livewire's ability to absorb the electrical energy in the air surrounding her gave me an idea. So I wrote an algorithm to monitor variations in meter usage around the city, and it all leads to that warehouse. I see bad guys love their abandoned warehouses on your Earth, too.", Peter said and Kara smiled.

"I'll authorize a drop team.", Lucy said.

"No. No, no. She's too dangerous. Let's go. Call Blurr.", Kara said.

"Okay. What's the plan?", Peter asked.

"Catch the bad girl, bring her back here so she can't hurt anyone. 85% chance of punching.", Kara said and Peter blinked at her.

"Okay. That I get. But like, what's the plan?", Peter asked.

"Maybe we can overload her somehow.", Barry said.

"Yeah, what about the Industrial Capacitator you were gonna trap her in last time?", Winn asked.

"No, no. It went busto.", Kara said.

"Well, Dynamic Duo will build you a new one.", Winn said.

"No. If we wait, we lose her. If we lose her, God knows what kind of damage she could do, or who she could hurt. I defeated her once before. I can do it again. With your help.", Kara said and Peter nodded.

"Fly me.", he said. She grabbed him and flew out of the DEO. Then Barry left also but ran to get his suit, then to the warehouse.

Warehouse

Barry arrived just a couple seconds before Kara & Peter did. "For the record, I got here first.", Barry said and Kara smiled at him.

"Yeah, for the record, I went around the block to check the perimeter. So, technically, I let you get here first.", Kara said as she put Peter on the ground.

"Uh. Hi. Supergirl has talked a lot about her famous partner. I'm Spider-Parker. No. I mean. Peter-Man....dangit.", he said and Barry snickered.

"Nice kid.", he said and Kara awkwardly smiled.

"You sure this is the right place?", Kara asked.

"Hope so.", Peter said then Livewire appeared.

"Long time, cape and speed. Didn't think you could fight me alone, so you brought a date? How sweet.", Livewire said and then Kara & Barry got in position to fight but Peter stepped up.

"I got this. Karen, activate electric webs-", Peter said before webbing Livewire. At first she was taken back, but then she pulled the web off of her with a smirk on her face.

"Uh-oh.", Peter mumbled as Livewire laughed.

"Thanks for the charge.", Livewire said before using her powers on Peter.

"Kid!", Kara exclaimed then the SuperFlash duo looked at Livewire with dark eyes, but before they could do anything, a high-pitched screech overpowered them and they fell to the ground. Kara touched her ears and they were bleeding.

"I brought a friend, too. Meet Silver Banshee.", Livewire said and Siobhan approach them, transformed into something else.

"All my life I thought I was cursed. But now I see I was cursed for the better.", Silver Banshee said as Kara & Barry stood up.

"You don't have to do this. We wanna help you.", Kara said.

"Funny. She said the same thing to me once.", Livewire said.

"Here's what I say to that.", Silver Banshee said before she used her powers on Kara & Barry, which pushed them against a wooden wall. "Once you two are dead, I can finally give that little blonde moppet, Kara Danvers, the death she deserves.", Silver Banshee said but then suddenly Peter jumped in front of the two, webbing their hands.

"Maybe Kara Danvers is tougher than you think.", Peter said before Kara blew air on them. Then she grabbed Peter and flew away as Barry ran off.

CatCo

Peter was out on a balcony, taking in the air, wondering on a scale of 1-10 on how worried Emma & his friends were but was interrupted when Kara walked on the balcony to check up on him. "How are you doing?", Kara asked.

"Well, aside from my eardrums ringing like church bells, I'm okay. You?", Peter asked.

"I just want to get Livewire and Silver Banshee.", Kara said.

"You sure? You don't seem okay.", Peter said.

"I'm sorry I made you rush in on Livewire without a plan. I didn't know she was gonna have a cohort.", Kara said.

"That's the thing about being a superhero. You have to somehow be prepared for the unexpected.", Peter said.

"Something happened to me a few weeks ago. I was exposed to this substance that made me crazy. I did a lot of horrible things. And when I was helping people as Supergirl, I was- I was so happy. And now that the people don't want me to help them, I feel lost. And I'm in such a hurry to prove myself again, I'm making stupid mistakes. Like today.", Kara said.

"Um. I don't know if this is good advice coming from a kid but I think you need to slow down. Just keep doing your good work. Don't worry about the rest. The public will forgive you, I'm sure.", Peter said and Kara formed a small smile.

"I'm really sorry you're locked out of your world. But I'm really glad you're here, kid.", Kara said and Peter smiled. "Me too.", he said.

Cat walked out of her office, annoyed with someone on the phone. "I need to call you back. Where is Iria? Oh, well, when she gets back, tell her I want her to book me a massage with the same physio who did wonders for Beyonce after her Super Bowl performance.", Cat said as she looked at Mon, who was giving her a look, confused and concerned on why she was still at CatCo. "Why are you looking at me like that, Mike? I am fine and I remain unafraid.", Cat said.

"I- I didn't question that, Ms. Grant.", Mon said.

"Good.", Cat said but then her TVs glitched like they did when Livewire first attacked Cat.

"Not- not good.", Mon said as he quickly stood up then Livewire showed up.

"You really should watch where you're going, Cat. Or someone's gonna need to declaw you.", Livewire said.

"You know, you really need to get some new material, Leslie.", Cat said.

"Okay. Well, your days of telling me or my friend what to do - are long over.", Livewire said then Silver Banshee walked off of Cat's elevator.

"Oh, it's you, Siobhan. I see that my ex-minions have united. Strength in numbers? You should call Norma Rae and find out how it's really done.", Cat said as Mon ran up to Siobhan with worried eyes.

"Siobhan. Siobhan! Don't- Don't do this.", Mon said.

"Don't make me hurt you, Mike.", Siobhan said.

"Hey, hey. I can help you. We can find a way to fix this.", Mon said.

"I don't need help. This is who I am.", Siobhan said.

"No. It's not! You cannot keep hurting people, Siobhan. It's wrong.", Mon said.

"Oh, but it feels so right.", Siobhan said.

"Just listen to me. Okay? You're- You are confused. I know how upset you were when you found out that stuff about your dad. Believe me, I know. Look at me, Siobhan. You-You wanted him to be a better person. You wanted that for yourself, too. Okay? You do not- You do not have to cross this line. Siobhan, please, just let me try and help you.", Mon said and Siobhan deeply inhaled.

"I'm good as is.", she said before using her powers on him, making him slide across the floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 928 35
The wedding of Oliver and Felicity is arriving and everyone is happy about it, but there's 2 people that doesn't feel that way, Barry Allen from Eart...
164K 4.8K 30
Krypton and Daxam. Sister planets. Bitter rivals. Speculation says their feud started because of a war ending in a stalemate, each side blaming the o...
60.7K 2.3K 141
After Mon-El is sent away and Barry is trapped in the Speed Force, Iris and Kara only have had each other for the past seven months. Sure, they stil...
25.8K 382 17
SEQUEL TO YOU'RE MORE THAN MY SUPERFRIEND, YOU'RE MY EVERYTHING It's been 3 months since Barry had died. Since Lilian stabbed him. And the day Lilia...