Hold You Down (Urban) ~Editin...

De BriiMajesty

I have so much to tell you, but I don't know where to start. This is the beginning of giving you my heart. I'... Mai multe

This is Me
This Is Me Part.2 ("Major")
Chpt.1
Chpt 2 - If We Meet Again
Chapter 3 - Trouble
Chpt. 4- Appreciated
Chapt.6 - Rainy Day
Chapt. 7- Cater To You
Before The Weekend
Authors Notice
Authors Notice Part 2
News!

Chapt. 5 - One Chance

3.2K 77 5
De BriiMajesty

(Sexual content does contain in this story so if your not old enough or not mature enough you may stop reading and find another story to your liking) Thank you :)

Brittany's P.O.V

I fell back on the bed at how tired I was,blowing out a sigh. I just got done cleaning up the entire house while Jason was out. It's not easy cleaning a house as big as the ocean, actually I'm really blowing things out of proportion, its not that big but it was still big. I got up after my five minute rest and walked downstairs to see the door opening. Jason walked in smiling looking in the nicely cleaned living room. He approached me ,lifting me up.

"Thanks,i owe you big time."

I smiled slightly."you do."

"The boys are coming over later so it's gonna be a full house."

I nodded as he put me down."I'll be out of your way."

I turned away to make my way back upstairs,but he took my hand in his pulling me toward him."no Brii I want you down here with me."

I looked up at him smiling."Really,I can finally see other human beings."I joked

He chuckled."get ya ass in the shower,I'm cookin."

I turned my head to him quickly."Oh No,I have to see this."

he frowned.

"Oh No come on pretty boy lets see what you got."

I walked in the kitchen sitting on the counter as he started taking out the pots.

*

*

*

I was laughing my ass off at the sight of Jay attempting to cook, it was too funny but cute all in one.The kitchen was filled with flour everywhere,and mess all over the counters. Care To remind you that he also almost burnt his shirt,and now he was shirtless with an apron on. He turned off the stove and started to exit the kitchen. I jumped off the counter running infront of him..

"Where you going?"

"To get my self cleaned up,damn this shit is hard I dont know how you females do this shit."

I chuckled."it was worth a try."

He sighed looking down at me chuckling as well,sitting me on the table.He pressed his hands on the side of my cheeks.

"ewe now you got my face covered with flour."

"that was the idea"

I frowned.

"Take a shower with me."

I looked at him a bit uneasy.

"I promise I wont do anything you dont approve of,just a shower."he surrendered.

I looked down at his friend.

"He as well will keep to hiself."

I chuckled."sure."

Still a bit uneasy but I mean I am 19.Jason was 21, 2 years apart from me.

*

*

I could hear him slowly turn the shower,my hands were covering my face.I could feel his presence in front of me.

"Brii, you can move your hand."

I shook my hand

"Brii.."

"fine" I removed my hand slowly looing up at him and his dripping wet body.bThats when i realized I was naked and I instantly got embarrassed covering my boobs with my hand and crossing my legs.

He smiled removing my hands."your beautiful."

I half smiled and looking down making an extremely wrong decision.Damn,let me not comment.

He slowly lift me up wrapping my legs around his waist leaning me against the wall.

"you said."

"shh."

I was too weak to challenge him at the moment. He brushed my hair to the side slowly pressing his tongue on my neck.I closed my eyes as he started to suck slowly,sucking faster as he went on. I was trying my hardest to keep in my moans but that was a total fail cause I was sounding up the whole house. He stopped finally after years it seemed. I was fustrated and wet as fuck. He put me down smirking. I didnt meet his eyes and mines were full of lust. I just stood there watching as he took his shower, with me leaned up on the wall. I waited till he finished and got out when i started to clean myself up.

When I got out I walked in the room with my robe on. He was already half dressed in his true religion brand jeans, LV belt,and black and white air jordan XII 12's. I walked past him going to my closet,yes my closet which he renovated for me,didnt think it was necassary but it was well considerate. I picked out a nice floral open back black half leathered dress with a bow in the back along with my black tims and leather jacket. I threw my hair up in a neat bun with a bang in the front nd a black and gold headband. Not much make up needed,just mascara and black lipstick. I walked out the bathroom and in the room to see Jason put on his black and white "Young N Reckless," tee.

He looked me up and down."Damn I ain't know you was such a bad ass."

I chuckled slightly looking down.I didn't want to show it but I was uneasy about something and it was bothering me harshly."So whats the plan for tonight?"

"Well the boys gon come over here first,we gon watch the game chill for little,then maybe do some late night shit."

I nodded."sounds cool..Am i gonna be the only female?"

"ion know,I told them it was okay to bring whoever so probably not."

I nodded.He walked over to me holding my waist.I looked up at him meeting his eye as he smiled at me."You alright? Since the shower you've been all iffy."

"I'm fine." I tried my best to show happiness.

He was on the verge of saying something but the doorbell rang."we'll talk later."He then jogged downstairs.

I just stood there motionless.I heard chatter,a lot of chatter actually.I slowly walked downstairs and there was about 8 boys and 5 girls as well.I just stood at the bottom of the stairs leaned up on the wall examining them greet each other. Thats when I spotted Merissa, my jaws nearly dropped.Her eyes met mines as well but she looked away not even caring for my existance any longer. I knew exactly why,but at the moment i was devoting on what to tell her. Thats when i heard my name being announce.

"Brii"

"huh?"

"come meet the guys."I realized that Jason was next to me taking my hand bringing me over to where everyone else was."Alright so you got Devontae, Joso, Kidd, Black, Manny, Killa, Chance, and Anthony."I waved and smiled.

"Hi" they all greeted me as well.

"aight."Anthony threw his arms around my shoulder."Now you gotta meet these thots over here,you got Shanelle she cool,quiet and real layed back you gon like her,then you got Cherry the red head,she a slut so make sure it don't rub off,looks can decieve."She glared at him.

"shut the fuck up!"

"Ayo,watch yah mouth."Manny called to her.She rolled her eyes and shut right up.

Anthony chuckled."Anyways then you got Dani,she grumpy and mean but dont stress it thats her mood all the time,she mean to erebody."All she did was roll her eyes at him."Mirror mirror on the wall who's the most wickedest bitch of them all uh Dani! .. anyways then you got camryn aka Minnie cause everything bout her is so fucking cute."

I kinda got the idea that that was his girl.

"Then you got ,um whats ya name again ma?"

"Merissa."I said answering his question

He looked at me."you know her?"

I nodded."Can we talk outside?"

She nodded and got up walking ot the door,I followed her outside.

"No calls,no text no nothin, and then for the first time in a while I see you and you living it up with a nigga.What? was your luxurious life too good to be shown.I mean damn Brii how selfish could you be,I thought you was damn near dead,cried for a fucking week straight cause I thought I lost my bestfriend!"

"I'm sorry Rissa,I wasnt aloud to."

'what you mean you wasnt allowed to?"

I sighed."At the time my car was in the garage being fixed, I had to stop by Rebecca's to drop off her prescription. It was late and I was trying my best to get home, I ended up crossing trouble and got myself in a bad situation,where I almost died. Yeah some gang members approached me and almost killed me, and Jason so happened to save my life which hes doing right now. All the guys involved werent killed,some got away, and it's not safe for me. If I got in contact with you then you couldve also been in danger. Jason made me change my phone and number. I still have everyones phone number but no one has mines.I wanted to tell you and I was torn as well but I wasn't tryna let harm come your way.Call me selfish,dont talk to me whatever,but just know I love you and imm there for you.."

She just stood there staring at the ground, then she threw herself at me."i love you too brii and you know that whatever you go through im with you.Your my bestfriend and if you dying im dying too cause this love has to be full,no halves,remember dat."

I smiled."I'll remember."

We got back inside.

"Aww that was so cute,I was almost in tears."Anthony said

"were you eavesdropping nosey?"

"duhh."I chuckled knowing me and Anthony would be good friends.

"Ayee man aint that the girl that was in the-" before Joso could finish Jason nodded

Joso nodded as well

I could see eyes staring at me from the side of my head.I glanced over to see One of Jason's boys Killa I think the name is Staring at me,but he looked away as my eyes were meeting his. I made a face and shook it off.He was Dark and tall and he had the look of mean and aggress.

"So what we tryna do after this?" Anthony said breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Clubbing,there's some fine honeys there." Joao added.

"nah man we tryna go somewhere chill." Chance Put in

"How bout Major's beach spot."

Jason Nodded."Yes ion Mind."

"alright so beach it is then."Anthony said

"Who'd you come with?" I asked Merissa

She shyly blushed." I gotta put you on girl,you was gone for so long..You see that sexy ass caramel over there."She said focusing on Chance and i nodded."Yeah,When you was Missing in action a lot went on , he sweet and really cool.No were not together yet,but we are going on our third date this weekend."

I smiled really excited for her."Thats great.I just hope this works out for the best."

...

*

*

*

It was A little after 10 and the boys were watching the game.I was next to Jason on the couch in the living room watching them go crazy. I was silently watching it along with them.Yes,I watch Basketball,Something i took off my dad.I remember watching it with him when I was younger and Ive loved it ever since.It wasnt my favorite thing but it was to my interest,I just don't go off like the boys do.They were getting wild up for nothing too cause their team lost.It was funny to me.Jason came to sit back down next to me.

"watchu laughin at?"

"you."

"you wanna fight?"

"oh hush,I can break your face in less than a second."

"oooh! Smart mouth."

I shook my head chuckling.

"can I ask you something." he spoke again

"shoot."

"I'm tryna make you mine,I mean you've been living in my house,cookin for me,sleeping in my bed,caring for me, and you holdin it down wit me.Its almost close to 2 months since you been here and I still ain't cuff you up yet,you practically my wife without a ring ."

I chuckled blushing.

"go on a date with me."

I sighed smiling."I-"

I was cut off by Manny."Yo man we ready to go ?"

"Yeah in a sec."He turned his attention back to me."We'll finish this."he got up taking my hand pulling me up as well..

***

We were all getting in separate cars.Damn these niggas had expensive cars to kill . I hopped in the passenger seat of Jay's Range.He got in as well pressing on the gas.In all honesty he looked sexy when he drove.Seat leaned back,one hand on wheel,free arm propped down on the handle, and eyes fully on the road with that sexy ass look.He glanced at me smirking.

"So you gon answer my question?"

"I don't know Jay."

He said nothing for a while... "Who hurt you?"

I was confused but yet surprised.It took me awhile to respond."A lot.."

He said nothing .

Before i knew it we arrived.Jason got out,walking over to my side and opening my door.I got out as he took my hand.Leading me near the water.I notice that everyone has already arrived.It was so,calming and chill and soothing.Jason led me over to the water. I was hesitant but he assured me that he wasn't going to do anything.He sat me near the waves enough for my feet to get wet and he sat behind me.I rolled up his pants for him as he threw his arms over my shoulder.

He slowly rested his chin on my shoulder."Look,I know you seen me do some slick shit that wasn't in your favor.But all I'm asking for is a chance,a chance with you.Now don't doubt me when i say this but I can't promise you that I won't mess up and that I won't make mistakes cause believe me I will.I'm gonna keep it real wit you.But just know Everyday I'm wit you or without you I'll try.Just go out wit me and ill do the best I can.Your fucking beautiful and you don't seem to notice that,always keeping your head down,looking like you ain't got enough pride in you.Hold that shit up and remember your beauty.Anybody who told you that you wasn't beautiful,they don't know beauty.Your beautiful.Dark skin glistening in the moon light,pretty brown eyes twinkling in the stars,and beautiful body to show it off.One Date,that's all I'm asking for is One Date."His calm deep soft voice just damn near stopped my breath.All I could manage to do was nod.

I can't give up on Love Forever, no matter where it takes me.The best way to find real love is to get past the rough failed ones and Love Again.

{LaterThatNight}

It was about past 3 in the morning when we arrived at the house and I was fucking tired and worn out.I just finished changing into a huge t shirt and some shorts.Jason was layed down on the bed with his hands in his sweats.I smiled to myself at how we were alike in so many ways.One difference was I like laying on my stomach doing that and he lays on his back.I layed on the bed laying my head on his chest getting lost in my thoughts .

"What's on your mind?"

I look up at him and shook my head.

"Come on you've been drifting in and out.Tell me what's up."

I sighed sitting up.I honestly don't know how to tell him this. 95% of the boys I told this didn't even look my way after.

He sat up as well studying my face expression..

I felt like I was about to pour.I was scared,more scared than ever.

"I'm A Virgin..."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

Miracles De Animelover

Ficțiune generală

109 11 16
Maria had everything she ever needed. but, one fateful day, she loses it all. her lover, her home, her parents....everything. Broken and torn, she go...
53.8K 3.2K 34
Love...isn't this word so beautiful. It holds the power to make you feel out of the world where you and and your love exist, but what happen when thi...
1.3K 86 42
✨️Diamond is in an Abusive relationship with Jacques. She feels like her life is over but there's always a light at the end of the tunnel. ✨️Jacques...