The Holy Great War

By VCB2020

After the creation of the universe, 3 factions from the holy realm of Heaven are at war. And God could not br... More

Overview
Chapter 1, Pg 1: It Begins
Chapter 1, Pg 2: The False God
Chapter 1, Pg 3: Anubian Wrath
A/N
Chapter 1, Pg 4: Life on Earth
Chapter 1, Pg 5: Hell's Plan
Chapter 1, Pg 6: Change In Leadership
A/N
Chapter 1, Pg 7: Loyalty Is Tested
Chapter 1, Pg 8: Loyalty is Tested 2
Chapter 1, Pg 9: A New Era/Old Memories

Characters

64 1 0
By VCB2020

This is the list of the characters of the story.

(Brandon): Is a powerful one-eyed ghoul that almost died in a battle against a powerful demon, then was saved by God and turned into a more powerful creation. God infused him with the life force of one of Satan's generals, the powers of a eight-winged seraph, and the soul of a human. When he awoken, he became the first Seraph Nephalem to be created from God directly. His halo was larger than the rest of the angels, had a cross above it, and had nail-like spikes pointing down in the halo. It is also speculated he is the most powerful angel to exist and is one of "God's Aces". He even is powered by his sin: Wrath.(He is black...just letting you know) He uses two Siderite Holy Swords.

(Josh): He is the second eight-winged Seraph to be created by God. He has a halo similer to Brandon's, however above it is the Celtic cross. He is one of the few angels to be married. His wife's name is Stacy. His weapons are two Magnum 44. Revolvers with Siderite bullets, Used against demons and fallen angels. He has an infinity symbol on his jacket, meaning he can't be killed by lower beings, however God can easily dispose of him.

(Shaun): Is the third eight-winged Seraph to be created by God. He was a elite soldier in the U.S army. He almost died to a fatal gunshot wound, however God spared him from death and brought him back as a angel. His weapon is a AR-15 assault rifle/w Siderite rounds, even some high yield explosive rounds. He even has a Siderite Sword. When he manifested into a seraph, he had a noticeable aura around him. He is the only seraph to be a general in the divine army. 

(Gabe): Is the fourth eight-winged Seraph created by God. Like his other eight-winged brothers, he was once a human. He was a devout christian that was popular in school, until a person that was possessed by a demon tried attacked him and his family during a school event. He told his family to escape has he tried to fend off the rouge demon. The demon beat him near death, but when he saw him go for is family, he snapped. He grabbed a sharp pole and impaled the demon. Later he went to the hospital, he wasn't going to make it. Then God told Gabe, he will be brought back as an angel. His family even heard it. He said his goodbyes and became the fourth eight-winged seraph. His weapon of choice is a Siderite spear/axe hybrid.

(Kayden): Is a Nephilim, an offspring of angel and human. He was born in 1957, U.S.A. His mother was an angel and father a human, they meet during the final days of World War 2. His father was a catholic priest, and taught him the ways of the bible. He believes in God, however the elder angels in the Divine Counsel see him as an abomination that must be destroyed. After his father died, Kayden became the head priest of this father's church. He even fights demons that threaten his family and friends, perhaps some angels as well. Due to his angelic blood, he is also able to live forever like any other angel. The weapon he uses is his mother's Church Pick. A weapon used by Executioner Angels. It's first form is a sword, but transforms into a war pick. He is also the founder of, The Congregation. A pro-christian military organization, dedicated to the destruction of the Remnants.

(Syrina): She was a normal seraph that fled heaven, before the war broke out in heaven. However when she left, she had became a fallen angel. She was still loyal to God, but she didn't want to participate in a war that would destroy her family. She was inducted into a secret organization called, The Heavenly Remnants. A group of humans, angels, and fallen angels that fight against angels and demons alike. They believe that the earth is a neutral party and will protect it's people from the other two factions. Her weapon is a Bardiche.

(Matthew): He is a Nephalem, a offspring of an angel and a demon. He isn't a believer in God, but despises Satan. He wants to live a peaceful existence, however he is constantly hunted by agents of the Congregation. And is Kayden's #1 target on earth. Because of this, Matthew only seems to follow earth governments. His weapon is a demonic great-sword, that he got from killing a powerful demon.

(Caleb): He is a Nephilim, his father was an angel and a human mother. Caleb was born in 1999, and was a very different type of angel. He grew up in a moderate household, with his loving parents and a cat. He started to like anime, and was starting to get into it more. When he got older, he was attacked by a Remnant soldier trying to kill him. He tried to get away, but his girlfriend, Zero-two was about to get hurt. Caleb turned towards the soldier and tore out his throat with his hand. Then Kayden, appeared in front of him and offered him to join the Congregation. He accepted.

(Christian): Is a Nephilim that was known to be a rouge to some, and a freedom fighter to others. His angel mother took care of him since birth, his father died in the Vietnam War. When he got older, he saw the Executioner Angels and Hunters as being mislead by the corruption of the Divine Counsel. He only kills to defend his friends or family. He even started an Anti-Divine Counsel ideology, they want better, more compassionate Elder Angels to lead the Counsel. He even sees himself as a Divine Counsel member one day. His weapon is a, Siderite Sickle Blade ( His mother's weapon).

(Noah): He was the best headsman in the entire Imperial British Army in the middle-ages. His kill count was 575 and was a very young man. But one day, he slept with a nobleman's wife and was caught. He still fought against the hitmen and assassins that were sent by the furious noble. Then a demon appeared before Noah, proposing a deal. The demon promised Noah great abilities, if he becomes a permanent vessel for the demon. Noah was a Christian man, but he needed to stop these attacks. Noah agreed. Noah has an arsenal of weapons, but he has 3 main weapons. He has a M110 sniper rifle, a modern two-handed axe, and a 1911 sidearm.

(Jessica): Was a chief seraph in charge of training and recruiting angels for God's protection unit, God's Hand. She even had a crush on the 3rd eight-winged seraph, Shaun. However, he was more interested in training his troops and protecting God, Heaven, and its inhabitants. When Satan started his rebellion, Jessica joined him to get at Shaun. She was considered the first seraph to fall and join Satan's Demonic Enclave as a Overlord of Hell. Her weapon of choice is a demon kukri and throwing knives.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 1.3K 21
(I DO NOT OWN AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER OR ANY CHARACTER, SONG, VIDEO, ART, ETC. THAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE USED IN THE STORY. THEY ALL BELONG TO THEIR R...
63.6K 10.7K 129
ခေါင်းစဉ် 《替身》လူစားထိုး 作者:北棠墨 မူရင်းရေးသားသူ -ပေထန်မော့ ဘာသာပြန် May Tulips Love   အခုခေတ်နောက်ခံ 1 V 1 , HE Zawgyi နဲ့က နောက်တအုပ်ရေးထားပေးတ...
82.4K 1.7K 25
Alissa was sent away after being framed by her mother and twin sister. But when she gets arrested for the 4th time that week her family is called. Sh...
115K 24.1K 72
Arc(9)-Arc(14)+Real World+Extra အာဏာရှင်ကုန်းvsနတ်ဘုရားရှို့