Elementals (Marvel)

Heroes_Of_Olympus_18

Have you ever been hunted by organisations? Wanting you only for the power you possess? The Elementals were... Еще

Cast
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten

Chapter Four

21 2 0
Heroes_Of_Olympus_18

It had been a couple of weeks since the Elementals were accepted into the Avengers. They were given a wing of the compound, ensuring that none of them were separated from one another. Each elemental was given a room to decorate it how they pleased however three of the four rooms were used as the four of them agreed that they should have a spare room, especially as Annabelle wanted to be in the same room as Jack. The two seemed to be inseparable, especially after everything they've been through but Charlie and Eleanor were waiting for their monthly argument.

Charlie's room was very much like his element. Plants littered his room, vines growing on the walls and hanging from the ceiling, plants dotted on every shelf. His room looked like a forest with the walls painted green and the plants everywhere. It was clear that Charlie missed being in his element, however, he just had to walk outside and he'd be in the woods from the Elemental wing.

Eleanor's room was very different to Charlie's. Her walls were blue but had a purple tint to it. She had photos dotted around the room, ones which meant a lot to her. A fire place was on one wall with a blaze always in it. A fire extinguisher was placed by the door as Tony argued that she might set the building on fire. Her room was always warm compared to Charlie's. As a 'present' from Clint she had a glass floor which showed coal underneath with hot lava flowing between the coal. He intended it to be a joke but it backfired on him when Eleanor turned around to him and said thank you.

Jack and Annabelle's room was different to the other two. Both of them had different ideas but both made their ideas work. Jack made sure their room was next to the river so Annabelle could just open the French doors and touch the river. Their room was a light blue with a silver tint. Like Eleanor, Annabelle put pictures in the room but she only put in pictures she saw fit. She argued with Jack to have carpet rather than wood, knowing full well she would get cold. When looking at the ceiling it was like there was no roof. Jack had asked if Tony could put a projector up, showing the sky on different times of the day.

The wing had its own separate lounge and kitchen and training room for them if they wished to be alone. Natasha was the one who argued it for them to get the separate areas in case they were not comfortable to instantly be thrown into the Avengers way of life. And she was right. The Avengers barely saw the elementals, only when they were called for team meetings or they were forced out of the room by Tony saying they needed team bonding exercises and unluckily for the elementals, today was one of those days.

The group of four were called to the main lounge. Charlie and Eleanor took a sofa whereas Jack and Annabelle took a chair, Annabelle being sat on Jack's lap. All four of them looked at the Avengers sat around either on the remaining chairs and sofas or on the floor.

"We called you down from your wing as we have to get to know you guys better before we even go on a mission with you all." Steve started as he folded his hands together.

"Alright grandad, what do you want to know?" Eleanor asked as she leaned her head on Charlie's shoulder, who wrapped his arm around her.

Steve sent her an annoyed look at the name but looked at the others to see if there was anyone who wanted to ask something before turning back to the four. "Show us what your powers are like."

Jack and Annabelle instantly perked up at hearing this. They looked at the other two and shook their heads, warning them not to. Both of them knew that showing their powers could be very dangerous and both of them knew Eleanor could get over confident quickly, especially when trying to scare new people. Charlie and Eleanor looked over to the older two instantly seeing the disapproving looks from them both.

Eleanor who couldn't cope from the pressure the Avengers were giving them caved in. She mouthed a sorry to Annabelle before standing up.

"Alright I'll show you mine if the others won't." She looked at her hand and focused all her power to her hand, watching as her hand was engulfed by flames. The Avengers sat back in shock as they watched her make the flames rise, changing the colour from a warm orange to a bright blue. She allowed the flames to trickle up her arms, wanting to allow her whole body to be covered in flames. It was like she almost forgot where she was.

"Eleanor! Enough!" Annabelle shouted as she rose up from where she was sat. She knew Eleanor was ignoring her on purpose causing Annabelle to look at Jack for help. She only received a nod, giving her permission to put the flames out. Annabelle gave a flick of her wrist and drenched Eleanor in water, instantly putting out the flames.

"Killjoy." Eleanor spluttered as she sat back down, crossing her arms over her chest in annoyance.

Charlie shook his head at the two girls before raising his hand. A soft green glow came from his hands as he focused on the plants in the room. They started to grow, twirling around one another, some blossoming. His eyes turned a forest green as he focused on the trees outside the windows and watched as new ones formed in a matter of seconds.

"Charlie stop." Jack said, far more calmer than Annabelle.

Charlie released his hold over the plants and leaned back into the sofa more, ignoring the amazed stares of the Avengers. Thor got up and dashed to the plants before to the window to see the new trees. He looked back at Charlie in awe.

"The other two mortals show us your tricks!" Thor shouted as he looked at Jack and Annabelle.

Jack gave a glance to Annabelle who shook her head. He looked over to Eleanor and Charlie who gave him encouraging nods. He gave an apologetic look to Annabelle before standing up. He walked towards the windows and curled his hand into a fist, a light blue smoke came from his hand. The weather outside started to turn dark and windy. Lighting struck outside as in the distance a tornado could been seen. The wind shook the building. He looked at the other Avengers with his eyes an electric blue before uncurling his fist, the weather automatically turning back to the sun that it was just moments ago.

"You going to show us your thing 'Water'?" Sam asked as he leaned back in his chair.

Annabelle gave the group a look and stood up from where she sat. The look in her eyes were cold and harsh.

"My powers are not party tricks." She snapped and gave a look to the other elementals. "I will not being showing my powers." She turned and walked out of the room, trying her hardest to keep her emotions under control knowing full well that her powers act upon her emotions.

"Annabelle wait!" Jack said as he started to go after her only to be stopped by Eleanor who gave him a shake of the head and by grabbing his arm.

Bucky looked up at the remaining three. "Why won't she show us her powers?"

"Because water is a pathetic power!" Clint said, snorting as he watched where she stormed off.

Charlie looked at Clint as his eyes darkened. "I will strangle you with a vine if you continue to belittle her." He snarled.

Jack sat down in the chair and sighed, running a hand over his face.

"I'm sure Fury told you our pasts?" He received a wave of nods before continuing. "Annabelle was born with her powers and because of this she was sent away, her family didn't want her. She was sent to Xavier's school which is where mutants go, the X-Men are based there." Jack took a deep breath knowing when Annabelle found out Jack told the others of her past she would be far more angry than she was now.

Eleanor stopped Jack from continuing. "She settled in at the school. Made friends and became close to Bobby who controlled ice, similar to her powers. Her and Bobby were on a mission when she lost him. She blamed herself for not detecting the trap but they were walking in blind. They had no idea it was a trap. When she returned back to the school she locked herself away, only coming out to train. Charles coaxed her out but it was the last time she walked the school grounds.

"Some of the kids started to blame her for Bobby's death and she would try to defend herself. It got to a point where she couldn't defend herself anymore and started to believe the lies. Her emotions got out of control when someone called her a cold hearted killer. She drained the person of every water molecule in their body without second thought." Eleanor took a deep breath as she remembered Annabelle telling them the story.

"She left the school and refused to go back. That was when she found us. It was like she knew when we were going to have our accidents and when she had to be there. When we woke back up she was there saying she could help and she did. She showed us all how to manage our powers." Charlie said with a smile on his face.
"But she refused to use her own powers, only using them in desperate times of need and when we asked her she would tell us it was better that way. The only time I've seen her lose it was when she thought Jack was going to die and she thought Eleanor was going to get taken. She drained the men in that room, some dying horrible deaths. Her emotions are heavily attacked to her powers and that's a reason why she cannot live without them."

Wanda looked over to the three elementals. "She's damaged. She believes that protecting you guys is the only way to keep her going. You're her family." Wanda started. "When I showed her the nightmare it was of you guys dying by her hand. She had the power to strip you all from your elements and was killing you all but she couldn't stop herself."

Jack looked at the ground sighing. "God I'm a dick. Please don't tell her that you know her past, or even make her aware you know." Jack pleaded as he looked at the avengers who just gave small nods.

Peter looked at the other elementals with a huge grin on his face. "Your powers are sick! Like those flames are lethal but so beautiful. Eleanor you could lure people in with those flames! Charlie that's so cool with the plants, does that mean you can create earthquakes as well? Jack that was a sudden change of weather like it was sunny one moment and then stormy the next." Peter said in awe causing everyone else to laugh at the youngest Avenger.

They heard a crash from further down the compound causing Tony to groan.

"FRIDAY please tell Annabelle if she continues to destroy my building she will have no home."

"Yes sir." FRIDAY automatically responded causing Eleanor to loom around the room with awe written on her face.

"Oh my god! Now that is cool!" Eleanor shouted as she laughed. A huge grin on her face causing everyone else to smile at the 18 year olds antics.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.4M 54.6K 62
Credits: 'MsChallenjour' for the amazing yet beautiful book cover and 'Daring2BeMe' for trying to edit the first few chapters of the book. Also, the...
2.9K 162 8
In a world before Captain America emerged from his icy slumber, there existed a girl named Y/N, born with the extraordinary ability to command the el...
3.7K 152 20
"You have powers." "She isn't even human!" "She has awakened the element, which hasn't been touched since Great War Between Nations!" "She may never...
82 0 21
The planet: Earth, the year: 2694. The human race has become the apex predator of the planet, wiping out nearly all of the animals that used to call...