This Love (A Zak Bagans Love...

By ShilohFauxx10

Book One: Sam has never really liked the Ghost Adventures crew, but when her friend wins an investigation wit... More

This Love (1)
Meeting The Crew (2)
The Person I hate is the Person I Like (3)
Getting That Feeling (4)
Falling For Love (6)
How Do I Say It (7)
Raspberry Chap Stick (8)
Last Minute (9)
Long Time No See (10)
Love and Cat Scratch Fever (11)
When Do We Leave (12)
Someone Who Loves Me (13)
Cats and Dogs (14)
Where To Now (15)
Something New (16)
Perfect (17)
Hiccups (18)
The Last Word (19)
Feels Like Forever (20)
Hold Me Close (21)
Authors Note
Letting Go (22)
Until Eternity Ends (23)
Milkshakes and Bagels (24)
My Beauty (25)
Closer and Closer (26)
Forever and Always (27)
Evilly Sweet (28)
A Thousand Years (29)
Drag Me Down (30)
To Hell And Back (31)
Bruises (32)
Love Never Ends (33)
Surprise (34)
What Happens Next (35)
Calling Out (36 End)

Crazy Stupid Love (5)

4.5K 59 3
By ShilohFauxx10

* Zak's POV *

 I walk back to my hotel room staring at the ground. I feel, odd. I feel like I shouldn't have left her alone. Maybe the investigation is getting to my head. The fact that she was held in a cell by a spirit didn't help either. I have a feeling that that spirit isn't done with Sam. 

I open my hotel room and close the door quietly behind me. I lay face down on my bed and groan in frustration. I role over and run my hands down my face. Why did I feel like something really bad was going to happen to my team, Sam, and Emily? Someone was going to get hurt and I can't do anything about it. I stand and walk into the bathroom and turn the cold water on. I splash my face with the water but when I look into the mirror, A small figure stood behind me.

I stood silent, staring at the shadow. I couldn't move. My body was frozen in place. I hold the towel against my face, breathing slowly into it. I turned, making sure not to take my eyes off of the shadow.

WIthin a second, the shadow was only inches away from me. I let out something of a scream and run from the room. I reach the door and tug at it trying to get out but it was locked. Hotel rooms don't lock on the inside. I turn around to see the shadow figure standing behind me next to the window. I was just about to start screaming for someone when the spirit disappears and the door comes open. 

I let out a breath and close the door again. I walk over to my bed and sit on the end of it. I pick up my phone to see that it's three in the morning. I look out my window to see that it is pouring rain outside. I lay down and turn my light off but find that I'm no longer tired because of my ordeal. I pick up my phone again and pull up Sam's number.

"Hey, you up?" I lay my phone on my chest and wait to see if I get a reply.

"I am now lol. Why are you still up?" Shes asks. 

"Well... there was a spirit in my room and it was staring at me. Now I can't sleep." I laugh at myself and chew on my lip. 

"Could I come sit with you  down in your room? Emily is yelling at me for the light"

"Uh sure."  I lay my phone down and turn the light back on. I sit on my bed waiting for a knock to come from the door. I stand and run my hands through my hair. What I'm I going to say? Why am I freaking out? I hardly know the girl! 

A knock comes from the door. I walk over to it and take a deep breath. I open the door to see Sam standing there. Her hair is in a messy bun and she is wearing sweat pants and a tank top. She smiles at me and walks into the room. I find myself staring at her butt and I pull my eyes away. I close the door, turning to look at her.

She sits on the end of the bed looking at her phone. I chew on my lip trying to think of something to say. I walk over and sit next to her, folding my hands in my lap. She looks up and smiles sweetly. I smile back but we are both still silent. I lay back and put my hands over my face. She lays down next to me and leans up on a elbow. She stares at me before reaching out and stroking my cheek. I let her do this, getting cold shills. A lightning strike lights up the sky followed by a loud role of thunder. 

"I love thunder stroms. They help me sleep." She says laying flat on her back, letting out a breath. I look at her. Her chest rising and falling slowly, comfortable. I role on to my side and prop my head up on my arm. Her eyes are closed and her mouth is open a bit. I brush my finger tips over her cheek bone making her shiver. She opens her eyes and smiles lightly. 

I push myself up the bed and lay back onto the pillows. Sam lays there for a second before pushing herself up next to me. She curls up into a ball and lets out a breath. I reach out to touch her cheek when she looks up at me, making me touch her bottom lip. She stares at me as I drag my finger tip along it. I pull my hand back about to apologize when she crawls closer to me. She lays her hand on the side of my neck and looks me in the eyes. I pull her to me laying my hand on her lower back. 

She leans in, brushing her lips against mine. I lean in and lightly kiss her. She kisses me back and roles over ontop of me. She bites my bottom lip making a small moan escape from my throat. She pulls away and stares at me. I swallow hard affraid I did something wrong, but she smiles. I smile back and peck her lips. She lays down next to me and shuts her eyes. I kiss her cheek and turn off the light. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 534 41
Jim Parsons Fanfiction 'Blindfold' is book one of 'Time & Time Again' fanfiction duology. The story of Amelie Jones and Jim Parsons, who meet and bec...
63.7K 2.5K 80
"Years don't matter in love." "They do in prison." ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘💫∘∙⊱⋅•⋅ As the sister group of NCT, chaos is guaranteed. This is the story of such craze. ⋅...
38.7K 1.5K 10
Imagine Dean, the playboy of your school and once good friend, hooking up with every girl but being interested only in you. Although you are in a sec...
1.3M 53.4K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...