Long Time No See (10)

**Sam's POV**

I wake up to a loud knock on the door. I jump awake to see that Zak was looking at me. When did I get in his room? Anyway, Zak stands and walks to the door. He opens it to see Aaron, Nick, and Emily standing outside.

When were you guys planning on waking up it's two in the afternoon!" Nick says putting his hands on his hips. Zak turns and looks at me. i stand and walk to the door only to get a death glare from Emily. I step out the door and follow Emily to our room. I look back at the guys to see that they are arguing. I sigh and unlock my room.

"Why the hell were you in his room again?" Emily asks sounding pissed off.

"You know I am twenty one years old. I can take care of myself." I say pulling on clean jeans and a T-shirt. She shakes her head then walks into the bathroom. I follow and start to put on makeup. She roles her eyes at me then leaves. PMSing much? I finish my make up and pick up my phone. There was a text from nick on the screen. I open it wondering what we were going to do today.

"Lunch sound good?" Just as I read the text my stomach growled. I smile and reply.

"Perfect. We will meet you in the lobby." I put the phone in my back pocket and walk out of the bathroom to tell Emily. She smiles and follows me out of the room.

We walk quickly down to the lobby with our purses in hand. I heard Emily's phone buzz in her purse. We step into the elevator and opens the message. She smiles widely then starts to type furiously. I look over her shoulder to see Aaron's name at the top of the screen.

"So you and Aaron huh?" I say nudging her elbow. She looks at me and blushes.

"Oh my god you are with him!" I say turning my body to her. She bites her lip but smiles too.

"Just please don't tell anyone not even Nick and Zak." She says folding her hands like a pleading child. Oh Emily.

"I won't I promise." I say winking at her. she laughs and puts her phone away. The doors slide open and we see the guys standing next to the hotel doors. I smile when Zak notices me and waves. The other two turn around and smile as well. Me and Emily link arms and walk towards the guys. We walk in sink swinging our arms back and forth. Zak and Aaron laugh at us while Nick just smirks and roles his eyes.

"So you guys ready?" Nick asks clapping his hands. We all nod and start to walk towards the door. I turn to say something to Nick when I see him turned around staring at a girl. I stop and so does everyone else. I turn completely around and wait for Nick to do something. The girl turns and looks right at Nick. Before I could tell what the hell was going on, Nick took off running towards the girl and brought her into a hug.

"Who is that?" Zak whispers into my ear.

"Not sure." I keep my eyes on Nick as he walks towards us with his arm wrapped around the girls shoulders. I cross my arms over my chest and shift my weight to one foot.

"Meet my sister, Angel." Nick says introducing his sister. I immediately relax and smile at Angel.

"Hi, it's nice to finally meet you guys." She smiles widely.

She was very pretty with long, brown hair and big, brown eyes just like Nick's. She holds out a hand and I take it. She blushes a bit when she shakes Zak's hand which makes a twinge of jealousy form in my stomach. I ignore the feeling and keep smiling.

We stand talking for a while when another girl comes up to us to take Angel. We say goodbye and head out to lunch.

"Your sister is very pretty." Emily says walking next to Nick. He chuckles and shakes his head.

"Yeah I know. My mother told her that all the time." He chuckles again and looks at Emily. She smiles then walks up to walk with Aaron and Zak. Did I mention we are walking to lunch? Anyway, I smile at Nick and he smiles back at me. I have a feeling we will be seeing more of Angel later on.

**Author's Note** So this is a really bad chapter. I couldn't think of anything to write so I just put something down. I'll try to write something better next time. Vote and Comment!