Falling For Love (6)

*Zak'sPOV*

I wake up to a knock on the door. I look around me to see Sam sleeping peacefully. I smile when I remember there is someone at the door. I stand and walk to the door trying not to wake Sam.When I open it, Emily stands there in short shorts and a halter top. I keep my eyes on her face not being able to trust myself. She was about to say something when she looked over my shoulder. I knew exactly what she was looking at. I keep staring at her waiting for her to say something. 

"What is... You didn't do anything, did you?" She points at me with a worried look. I laugh and shake my head. She nods and looks at Sam one more time before walking away. I shake my head and close the door. I look at Sam to see that she is still sleeping. I smile and walk over to the bed. I was just about to jump on it when Sam shifted. I waited for a second to make sure she was asleep again.

I jumped onto the bed making Sam scream as she flew in the air. I laughed as she landed with a thud on the floor. She peeked over the edge of the bed at me; if looks could kill! I stopped laughing and stood. I walked over to her and held out a hand. She took it lightly but still wouldn't smile. I pulled her into a hug. 

"I'm sorry I scared you." She hugs me back and nuzzles into my chest. 

"It's alright. I was about to wake up anyway." She says smiling up at me. I lean down and kiss her nose making her giggle. She kisses my cheek and giggles again. 

"I have to go back to my room for just a minute. I'll be back." She squeezes my hand then walks towards the door. I watch her walk out the door with a smile on my face. As soon as the door is closed, I lay on the bed and stare at the ceiling. I'm falling for her and I've only known her for three days. She's gorgeous, funny, not to mention sexy as hell... did I just say that?

I laugh under my breath and stand. I was just about to take a shower when there is a knock on the door. I sigh and walk over to it. I pull it open to see Nick and Aaron standing there smiling. I raise an eyebrow at them but let them in any way. They sit on the couch in the room and look at me. I look back at them waiting for one of them to say something. Aaron opens his mouth to talk but a knock interupts him. I stand off the edge of the bed and walk to the door. I open it to have EMily and Sam standing there arguing. 

"Hey!" I yell. they stop and look at me. I open the door to show Aaron and Nick standing looking worried. Both of them blush and walk into the room. I close the door behind them and follow them to the bed. We sit on the edge of it while Nick and Aaron sit back down on the couch. 

"So, what do you guys want to do today?" Nick asks looking at Sam and Emily. They shrug and look at me. 

"Don't look at me. It's your choice." I say holding my hands up. Sam holds in a giggle and Emily roles her eyes. Nick, Aaron, and I all look at eachother and smile. We all knew the perfect place to take the girls. 

*Author's Note* Sorry for the really bad chapter. I couldn't think of anything to do until the very end of it. I hope you like the next one. Vote and Comment please!!! Thank you!!! <3