Perfect (17)

**Zak's POV**

I'm sitting in the living room, reading a book when I hear the bedroom door open. I close the book and stand. Sam stands there with red eyes and fresh tears on her cheeks. I open my arms and she runs over to me, wrapping her arms tightly around me. I kiss the top of her head and stroke her hair. She sniffs and pulls away. She smiles at me and wipes her eyes again. I smile and kiss her cheek. Have I not explained what had happened?

Sam had gotten a call about one of her relatives. They had died of a brain aneurysm two nights ago. She didn't know them well but it still hit her hard. She's been crying since two in the morning.

"Do you feel okay now?" I ask brushing hair behind her ear.

"Better. Much better actually." She runs a hand through her hair and lets out a breath.

I pull her to me and hug her. She wraps her arms around my waist and kisses me lightly. I kiss her on the nose and pick her up. She chuckles as I spin her around and kiss her nose again. I set her down on the island and kiss her neck. She giggles lightly but goes silent. I pull away to see that her eyes are closed. I smile and kiss her jaw. She turns her head to press her lips to mine but I kiss her forehead. Oh how I love teasing Sam.

"Why must you tease me?" Sam asks grabbing my hand. I chuckle and kiss her.

"Because it's fun." I bite her ear lobe and wrap her legs around my waist.

She goes silent again and wraps her arms around my neck. I nibble on her neck a little bit, making her tremble. I smile inwardly and kiss her jaw. She presses her body against mine and lays her head on my shoulder. I pick her up and carry her to the couch. I lay her down and straddle her legs. She squirms a bit then lies still. I kiss her neck and stroke her thigh with my finger tips. She squirms again and grips the back of my shirt. I kiss her neck once more before standing.

"Why? Why do you have to torture me?" Sam says jumping up and grabbing my hand. I pull her to me and kiss her roughly.

"Because I love seeing you squirm." I give her a devilish smile and kiss her again.

She curls her fingers in my hair and kisses me back. She moans and bites my lower lip with more pressure than she meant to. I pull away and cover my mouth, the taste of copper covering my tongue.

"I'm sorry are you okay?" She asks frantically. I nod and swallow the blood. I suck on my lip trying to stop the flow and look at her. She looked scared but her eyes were still dark. I pick her up again and carry her to the bedroom. I lay her down on the bed and kiss her. She kisses me back while rubbing my chest. She stops kissing me back for a second then pulls away. I look down at her to see that her eyes are tightly closed. I sit back and she sits up.

"What's wrong?" I ask watching her carefully.

"I don't know. My stomach hurts." She clutches her stomach and clamps a hand over her mouth.

"What was the last thing you ate?" I ask. She shakes her head and slides out from under me.

"I- I..." She jumps off the bed and runs into the bathroom. I follow after and kneel next to her, holding her hair. She coughs harshly for several minutes before sitting back and taking a deep breath.

"What were you going to say?" I ask, flushing the toilet and closing the lid. She lays her head on my shoulder and sighs.

"I was going to say that I don't think it was something that I ate but I guess I was wrong." She coughs then gags. I open the lid and hold back her hair. She coughs for another couple of minutes then sits back.

"Lets get you in bed." I say helping her off the floor. I grab the trash can on the way out and set it next to the bed. She crawls in, curling up under the blankets. I kiss her cheek and walk out of the room.