Fool For You » SuperFlash {1}...

By themiko2

There was a crime scene for a murder so CSI Barry Allen hurries there but of course being 10 minutes late. A... More

pilot
pilot; part two
durning the 9 months..
national city
her story
not giving up
weird man from space
mon el
Kara's Smile
Supergirl
Voltrax
stronger together
hellgrammite
family
fight or flight
reactron
thanksgiving
livewire
saving kara
partners
cheater?
clingy
lucy lane
red faced
annoying little things
staying?
human for a day
alex & mon
they need Supergirl
they need Supergirl Part 2
they need Supergirl part 3
they need Supergirl part 4
takeover
hacked
astra
dirk's office
kara is supergirl
flashbacks
blood
non
iris' secret
kara & adam
bizzaro
the breakup
he's moved on
for the girl
black mercy
j'onn as kara
getting kara back
barry saved kara
her family
the american way
master jailer
kidnapped
luzano
solitude
indigo
her plan
nuke on national city
falling
red kryptonite
bad supergirl
her darkest thoughts
manhunter
project cadmus
when you're an alien
girl power
the finest
parker
silver banshee
jealous of the spider
the civilians
her confession
myriad
brainwashed
max helping?
going back
the fight between lovers
angels
heard everything
goodbye
the fight
his confession
𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔

jeremiah danvers

1K 33 0
By themiko2

10 years ago
DEO

Hank Henshaw had everyone surrounded to talk about the next threat they'll be taking down. "Ancient Greeks had Hades. The Egyptians, Anubis. The Incas, Supay, the Lord of the Underworld, God of Death. Today, the villagers that live among the ruins of that Empire believe that Supay has returned to live amongst them. But this creature is no devil, it is an alien fugitive, the Manhunter. One we've been hunting for for so long. And we've finally found it. It triggered one of our Remote Outpost Probes where the Peruvian Amazon meets the Eastern Andes. That is where we shall find our quarry. This thing is the most dangerous fugitive we have ever faced. Your mission is shoot-to-kill. Gear up, gentlemen.", Hank said but then Jeremiah Danvers approached Hank as the rest of the men walked away.

"Sir, if this creature really is as old as you say, imagine what it's seen, what it might know.", Jeremiah said.

"The only thing I wanna know is the color of its blood. So check your bleeding heart at the armory and man up, Agent Danvers.", Hank said before walking away.

Peruvian Amazon

Hank was leading an army of his men, one including Jeremiah to try and find the Manhunter. "Thermal tracker indicates the target has been active within a two mile radius. Prepare to put up a fight. He will not go quietly. Let's move out.", Hank said as his men separated. Jeremiah went on his own path, miles and miles away from the team. As he was walking, he heard a snake hissing. He turned around to find a huge yellow snake, coming right for him. In fear, he tripped and fell on his butt. The snake got closer and closer and Jeremiah didn't know how to think. But then someone took the snake, saving Jeremiah from getting bitten. He looked up at his savior to see the Manhunter.

Present Day
DEO

Barry & Kara continued to watch the screen, worried about their friend. "They've been in there for hours. We have to get in there.", Kara said.

"And implicate ourselves as accessories? We won't be any use to Hank if they lock us up with him.", Barry said.

"I'd like to see them try and lock me up.", Kara said and Barry looked at her with a slight smile. He loved her confidence.

"You can't expect us to believe you saved Jeremiah Danvers. He was on a mission to kill you.", Lucy said to J'onn.

"You asked for the truth.", J'onn said.

"What is truth to you, J'onn? Huh? Wearing skin that doesn't belong to you? Or pretending to be someone or something you're not?", Harper asked. "I did not kill Jeremiah Danvers.", J'onn said. "Then how did he die?", Lucy asked and J'onn sighed.

10 years ago
Peruvian Amazon

It was late, and cold. Jeremiah was sitting in front of a fire that he made as the Manhunter was a couple feet away. Jeremiah noticed that the Manhunter was purposely trying to stay away from the fire. "Fire won't kill you. But it will prevent me from freezing to death tonight. Unless you're willing to cuddle.", Jeremiah said, trying to lighten the mood but the Manhunter still stayed away. "You don't like fire, do you?", Jeremiah asked.

"My planet burned to death.", The Manhunter said.

"What planet are you from?", Jeremiah asked.

"Mars.", The Manhunter said.

"So there is life on Mars.", Jeremiah said.

"Was.", The Manhunter said.

"How many others escaped?", Jeremiah asked.

"I am the last.", The Manhunter said.

"I'm sorry.", Jeremiah said as The Manhunter stood up.

"You are here to kill me.", he said as Jeremiah stood up.

"No. No, no, no. The agency that I work for, they pinned you as a threat. That was before you saved me. Before I learned that you're not a danger. You're a refugee. Like my daughter.", Jeremiah said before pulling out a picture of young Kara & Alex. "This one, here, Kara. She's adopted. She's not from here either. That one, Alex. She's tough. They both are, in their own way.", Jeremiah said then The Manhunter slowly took the photo.

"Alex. Kara. I too had daughters.", The Manhunter said before handing the photo back.

"When I link back up with my team, I'm gonna explain to them who you are, and what you did for me.", Jeremiah said.

"I'm not a threat.", The Manhunter said.

"I know that. But humans can be ignorant. Especially when they're scared. But I will do everything in my power to help keep you safe. Help you find your place here. I'm Jeremiah Danvers. You can consider me a friend.", Jeremiah said before holding out his hand so The Manhunter could shake it.

"I am J'onn J'onzz.", The Manhunter said before he tried to shake Jeremiah's hand but they heard something. "Someone is here.", J'onn said but then something shot him. He screamed as he fell to the ground in pain. Then revealed Hank Henshaw was the one who shot J'onn. He came out and hovered over him.

"No, no, no. Stop.", Jeremiah said.

"I got him!", Hank said.

"Stop, stop, stop! No, he Stop!-", Jeremiah said, trying to stop Hank but he just pushed Jeremiah away.

"I designed these bullets especially for you, Martian. 'The most powerful being on the face of this earth.' You know who called you that? Superman. Sure means something, coming from him.", Hank said.

"I mean you no harm.", J'onn said then Hank shot J'onn again.

"No! Hank, stop. Please.", Jeremiah said as J'onn's skin healed.

"Heard a rumor you could regenerate. Best finish you off quick.", Hank said.

"Stop. He's a good man.", Jeremiah said.

"He's not a man.", Hank said but then Jeremiah attacked Hank. They took the fight to the ground. Hank started to punch Jeremiah in the stomach. Then finally started to stab him with a knife. But to get Hank away, Jeremiah pushed him off the cliff. They watched as they fell to his death screaming. Then J'onn ran up to Jeremiah and bent down. "Take care of my girls.", Jeremiah said before he drifted off.

DEO

J'onn as Hank Henshaw walked in and agents greeted him. "Welcome back, Director Henshaw.", one said. "It's good to be back."

Present Day
DEO

"From that day forward, I took on the responsibility of being the director of the DEO. And this 'disguise' actually allowed me to prevent many actual alien attacks. I dedicated my life to protecting this world. And if you wanna take me down for being different, so be it.", J'onn said.

"This isn't about being different.", Lucy said.

"Maybe you planned to build an alien army. But why?", Harper asked.

"Who better to protect Earth from aliens than an alien?", J'onn asked.

"What better place to take down our world than from inside the organization tasked with protecting it?", Harper asked.

"All I've done is bring honor to this department, to this name. Before I came along, Hank Henshaw was a sorry excuse for a man.", J'onn said.

"Hank Henshaw was my best friend. And he dedicated his life to keeping this country safe. And you murdered him.", Harper said and Lucy was getting annoyed with Harper because of part of her thought J'onn was a good man. "I think we have everything we need.", Lucy said before they got up.

Lucy & Harper walked out of the investigation room with J'onn handcuffed. Kara & Alex saw them and ran after them. "Where are you taking him?", Alex asked.

"Hey, you need to step back.", Harper said.

"I've worked for that man for the last three years. He's never endangered this planet. He's protected it.", Alex said.

"Three years? This alien is over 300 years old. Three years is like a coffee break to him.", Harper said.

"He saved my life more times than I can count. He's the best, most honorable man that I know.", Alex said.

"He's not a man.", Harper said.

"Where are you taking him?", Alex asked. "Where he belongs. And Danvers, since you have so much to say about him, you're next.", Harper said before they continued to talk. Kara looked back at Barry at the computers and he gave her a concerning look. She sighed, stressed.

CatCo

Everyone had gone home and Cat was walking to her elevator on the phone with someone. "You don't have to thank me for the shower gift, Kate. But you might wanna ask your grandmother-in-law to reconsider her rule about Americans not receiving damehoods.", Cat said as she left. Once her elevator door closed, Siobhan walked in on the floor and walked over to Kara's desk. She got behind the keyboard and started to type up a email addressed to Cat Grant.

"Dear Ms. Grant, I've been your assistant, a reporter, your son's girlfriend, a friend, your employee for a shockingly long time. But I've never let you know how I really feel about you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82K 3.2K 157
After Flashpoint, Barry accidentally changes the timeline and everything is ruined because of it. Iris and Joe aren't speaking. Cisco's brother, Dan...
49K 640 16
It's been 1 year since Iris died. Everyone came to be remorseful for her death. Everyone but Barry. Savitar broke him. He took away the love of his l...
60.7K 2.3K 141
After Mon-El is sent away and Barry is trapped in the Speed Force, Iris and Kara only have had each other for the past seven months. Sure, they stil...
241K 5.4K 69
Book (1) Ella Peters is just a regular girl. She has always dreamed of becoming a reporter. When she was a kid, she was best friends with Barry Allen...