Perfect Chaos || An Eminem Fa...

By SlimShadysFeverDream

Ella has been living her best life, trying to avoid her past demons. Suddenly she find herself craving chaos... More

Chapter 1. Tonight
Chapter 2. Drug Ballad
Chapter 3. Lose yourself
Chapter 4. Without Me
Chapter 5. Role Model
Chapter 6. Heat
Chapter 7. So Bad
Chapter 8. I'm Back
Chapter 10. In too Deep
Chapter 11. My Fault
Chapter 12. Remind Me
Chapter 13. Marshall Mathers
Chapter 14. Crazy In Love
Chapter 15. Rock Bottom
Chapter 16. Beautiful Pain
Chapter 17. Beautiful
Chapter 18. Spend Some Time
Chapter 19. Space Bound
Chapter 20. Bad Things
Chapter 21. Superman
Chapter 22. We Belong Together
Chapter 23. Infinite
Chapter 24. Need Me
Chapter 25. You're Never Over
Chapter 26. Deja Vu
Chapter 27. My Darling
Chapter 28. Mockingbird
Chapter 29. Love Me
Chapter 30. Going Through Changes
Chapter 31. I Need A Doctor
Chapter 32. Not Afraid
Chapter 33. Arose
Chapter 34. Searchin'
Chapter 35. No Regrets

Chapter 9. Kim

2.1K 76 9
By SlimShadysFeverDream

Marshall sat in his home studio, staring at his cell phone on the switchboard bench.

He'd just had it out with Kim for the... he lost count how many times today.

Still he had walked in the front door this morning at 7am after falling asleep in Ella's bed, entwined in her body.

Again.

He knew what to expect when he got home, it was the same story each time.

Every time he stayed over hers he reluctantly left, and he was rolling out later and later.

He was getting sloppy, talking on the phone around people, around Kim, he'd almost been caught multiple times.

He still ain't sorted shit.

He sure as hell ain't told Ella he was still "with" Kim.

He seethed to himself as he drank his Bacardi and coke.

He fucking hated Kim.

Proof suddenly appeared "Sup dawg"
He pulled out a blunt and lit it up.

"Being bitched out, you know how it is" Marshall said running his hand through his bleached hair.

"What time did ya get in?"

"7am...."

"Man you out your mind" Proof sighed and took a hit "You need to slow your white ass down, you gonna get caught"

"I like hanging with Ella though, she's so chill, no strings and shit, if I kick Kim to the curb the bitch will take Hailie"

"I know but be smart man, at least stop being sloppy, or you gonna loose all 3 and have to deal with your bitch of a wife divorcing you and taking everything anyways"

Marshall groaned and grabbed the blunt off Proof and took a few tokes.

"When you seeing her again?"

"Gonna try end of the week, Paul's on my ass about this new album"

"Man you gotta come clean, she'll understand, she a good chick"

"And if she don't?"

"Then your stupid ass done fucked up, like I been telling you" Proof snatched the blunt back and glared at Marshall "Stupid ass"

———

Ella sat at the table on her break at the bar staring at her empty glass.

Marshall had messaged her earlier asking if she wanted to hook up at the end of the week.

She did, Ofcouse she did.

She knew he had skeletons, but it didn't stop her from inviting him in.

She knew she was setting herself up for failure.

She was gonna end up broken hearted.

She spun her phone on the table this time, thinking what to text back.

"Fancy seeing you here" a familiar voice next to her said, Ella snapped her head up and froze.

"Been a long time gorgeous"

"I.. I'm just finishing up my break... I have to... go"

"That's a shame, thought we'd catch up" he smirked.

"Maybe another time" Ella stood and walked quickly for the back area.

She walked into the bathroom and locked the door, heart pounding against her chest.

She felt her stomach tighten and fear creep up her spine.

He'd found her.

Her shakes hands pulled her phone out as she replied to Marshall's text.

She definitely didn't want to be alone now.

She heard banging on the bathroom door.

"Ella???" She heard Sara's panicked voice "Ella?? Open the damn door"

Ella stood up slowly and unlock the door and Sara threw it open bursting in.

"I saw him"

She fell into her friends arms shaken.

"You can't let him get to you" Sara said softly but sternly "What about Marshall?"

"I don't think I'm seeing him till the weekend"

"We'll be okay. Let's take the week off, hide out?"

Ella nodded slowly, she just wanted to disappear as the anxiety rose in her body.

———

"That bars dope though" Marshall said as Proof stood in the booth, he and D12 were working on some songs when he felt his phone buzz.

"Yo?"

There was a giggle and a hiccup on the other end "Hey Marshall, it's Ella, what you up too?"

Was she drunk? "Sup baby, miss me already?"

"Ofcouse! Can you get away for a few days?"

"Well actually" he though about how Kim had taken off with Hailie to her mothers again for a few days after their last blow up, he was still pissed but he realised it worked in his favour "I do, whatcha got in mind beautiful?"

"Wanna come spend a few days? I got some time off and could use a distraction"

"Baby you know I'm more then capable of being a distraction" Marshall smirked into the phone then it dawned on him "Girl why are you drunk, it ain't even 3 o'clock, I thought I was the irresponsible rapper?"

"Oh don't worry, just come when you can, I'll be waiting" and she giggled again and then hung up.

Marshall look at his phone with confusion.

Something wasn't right, he searched his cloudy memories for the things Ella had told him.

She drank rarely but never was she a day drinker.

She was plastered on the phone.

She also never asked Marshall to come over, she always left that ball in his court.
Something was up, he couldn't quite figure it out.

"Yo was that Ella?" Proof said stepping out of the booth.

"Yeah man, she was wasted"

Proof looked confused "What?"

"Yeah dawg, she wants me to come stay a few days"

"Oooooh Slim bout to get nasty" Bizarre bellowed.

"Shut up bitch" Marshall snorted and looked at his watch "Aight all you freeloaders out, I'm gonna head out in a bit"

Marshall stood looking at his friends who didn't move a muscle.

"I SAID OUT YO, I GOT PLACES TO BE"

Everyone chuckled at Marshall as they waved him off and left one by one.

"Your bitch ass needs chill" Koniva joked "We see you when we see you"

———

Marshall snuck under the dark of the night from the spot down the street where Proof dropped him off.

Standing at Ella and Sara's house he swung his bag over his shoulder and knocked on the door.

It flew open in a matter of seconds.

"MARSHALL" Ella slurred loudly "You made it!"

"Ya Girl, I said I was coming" he smiled at her, feeling at peace beside her, she leaned up and placed a passionate kiss on his lips "Damn You fucked up baby!"

"Oh I've had..." Ella started counting her fingers and held up a bottle of vodka "This many drinks!"

He still had the unnerving feeling as Ella pulled him over to the couch and then continued to be all over him, something was definitely not right with Ella.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 2.9K 35
The sequel to: The Slim Shady Era. Part ll of a trilogy.
22.8K 436 46
A story about how a local girl who lives in Detroit reunites with Marshall Mathers the third before he became Eminem and how two people grew closer t...
25.2K 1K 50
Jordyn and Marshall first meet on one of those days Marshall is desperately trying to sell copies of his debut album Infinite, vending on the streets...
3.8K 110 15
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ This story is pretty messed-up and is not meant to be taken seriously. It takes place in an alternate universe where Marshall Mathers o...