The Unveiling Truth [TVD FanF...

By slRose18qn

Laura Gilbert is the younger sister of Elena Gilbert, the sassy and sarcastic twin. The most popular girl in... More

Pilot
The Night of the Comet
Friday Night Bites
Family Ties
You're Undead to Me
Lost Girls
The Haunted
162 Candles
History Repeating
The Turning Point
Bloodlines
Unpleasantville
Children of the Damned
Fool Me Once
A Few Good Men
There Goes the Neighbourhood
Let the Right One In
Under Control
Miss Mystic Falls
Blood Brothers
Isobel
Founder's Day
Season 2 - The Return
Brave New World
Bad Moon Rising
Memory Lane
Plan B
Masquerade
Rose
Katerina
The Sacrifice
By the Light of the Moon
The Descent
Daddy Issues
Crying Wolf
The Dinner Party
The House Guest
Know Thy Enemy
The Last Dance
Klaus
The Last Day
The Sun Also Rises
As I Lay Dying

Kill or Be Killed

4.5K 116 6
By slRose18qn

Elena's POV

"I can't believe Tyler Lockwood is a werewolf." Jeremy couldn't believe it when I told him about Mason being a werewolf and how it runs in the family. "We're not sure about that yet. The only thing we know for sure is that Mason Lockwood is." I explained as I light apply my makeup on.

"It should be easy enough for us to figure out." He said. I stop before I could apply on my lip gloss and turned to him. "There is no us, Jeremy." I said sounding a little harsh and he looked at me as if to defy. "I said that I wouldn't keep things from you anymore. That doesn't mean I want you involved in it."

I turn back to the mirror to finish up my makeup, Jeremy chuckled lightly and came to stand next to me. "By definition of being in this family, I'm involved." He showed me the Gilbert ring that John gave him. I look at him again. "This is dangerous, Jeremy. You have to stay out of it. Okay?" I look at him sternly.

"Alright." He gave in after failing to get my good graces on this. "Why can't you just lighten up like Laura? She always lets me do what I want." He said and I gave him the look. "And did she say that you could be a part of this?"

Jeremy shrugged lightly. "I figure she would considering she's a better sister than you are. Less of a control freak and more cool." That hurt. I'm tired of being ganged up on.

I know I'm not like Laura who's always so carefree and optimistic about life but things are different now. We live in a world where vampires exist and people die all the time, I can't not worry. "I'm just trying to protect you!" I argue.

"Well stop it! I'm old enough to look out for myself." Jeremy snapped at my constant need to be overprotective. "Stop trying to make me look weak everytime I try to stand up for myself. Okay?" He said frustratedly throwing me by surprise. "I don't want to be the kid who has to hide behind his older sister all the time for protection when I'm a guy!" Jeremy shouted in my face and left.

I went back to my room and walked over to the closet to pick out my clothes, and after I chose one with one quick look. I closed the door only to be momentarily startled when Stefan appeared from behind the door. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." Stefan said and kissed me.

I hold up my finger to stop him and went check if anyone was around and closed the door. "Right, right." Stefan muttered to himself. I threw my clothes on my bed and crash my lips to his again.

"Hi." I pull him into a tight hug because I haven't seen him since we 'broke up'. "Hey. You ready for today?" He asked. I shake my head over his shoulder. "No." I pull away to look at him.

I wasn't looking forward to the day ahead of us. The other day we had to stage a 'break up' fight for Katherine to see because we didn't know if she was watching or not. "I hate fighting with you even if it's fake." I pout.

"I know but if Katherine thinks that we are fighting then she will think that she's winning and it keeps her from following through with her threats." Stefan explained rubbing my arm for comfort.

"Yeah, but it doesn't make it any easier." I told him in a matter-of-fact tone. "Neither does having Caroline reporting everything back to her." How can my friend do this to me? Caroline makes me so mad sometimes with her insensitivity.

"Hey, everything is going to be okay." Stefan assured me, I force a smile despite how I was feeling about the whole situation. "Yes, we have to keep up this ruse for a little while but it the best way to keep Katherine from hurting anybody. from hurting you and Laura."

"Just promise me that she won't get away with us." I look at him. "We can fake a fight, we can pretend that her threats are tearing us apart but none of it is real, okay? I don't want our relationship to end just like that." I clicked my fingers together as I said it. "I don't want it end flat like Laura and Damon's."

"Yeah they're having it rough." Stefan said. "But don't worry. They'll overcome it. Just like you and I will." He promised me giving me a sense of security.

Laura's POV

How the hell did I end up here? I could have sworn I was going to spend the day shopping, so how the hell did I end up being a volunteer at the Historical Society Volunteer Picnic?

"Come on Laura, move your hands!" Caroline scold me for not moving in a quick and orderly manner. I glare at her for ruining my day. Of course it's Caroline who pulled the strings. "Don't glare at me, and move your butt!" She said after getting uncomfortable with my glare.

I roll my eyes at her and went back to setting up the table. "So how long do you think Elena and Stefan is going to last?" I look at her as she asked me. "I mean, she's already messed up your relationship with Damon, wouldn't you expect Elena and Stefan to break up as well?"

I take a deep breath before telling her my point of view. "It all depends on how Elena takes it. If she doesn't like being someone else's shadow, then I don't think it will take long for them to break up." Caroline somehow looks pleased with what I said. Which is odd. I thought she would be worried about Elena and Stefan since she likes them together.

I shook the thought away. While I laid out the cups to pour lemonade in them a pair of gentle hands were on my waist made me flinch. Just from the single touch I could tell who it was. "Need any help?"

"Do I look like I need help?" I ignore his touch and continue pouring the lemonade when Damon wouldn't stop touching me. I stop pouring and breathed in annoyance. "What do you think you are doing?" I turn to glare at him behind my shoulder to meet his gaze before turning back to my work again.

"Your body was calling out to me. Do you have any idea how this alluring body of yours calls out to me all the time? I can totally understand Tyler Lockwood's temptation." He said softly in my ear making me shiver.

I set the stack of cups down before fully turning myself around to face him. "So you're saying you want to get back with me just so you could sleep my body?" I would be doubly pissed if that's the reason. "That maybe one reason." He said and I raise my brow at him. "Fine, it's because I love you that I want to make love to you, is that good enough reason for you?" He said.

I was silent for a short second before I push past him to do other work. I had to hide the fact that I was slightly blushing when he said it.

Damon's POV

I watched as she walks away from me with an attitude, she totally wants me, I can just tell.

I know things between Laura and I is not over yet, there's still a chance for us to be together again. Laura needs to understand how much I love her, but she's being stubborn with this whole Katherine thing.

I went away to look for Stefan when I found him talking to Mason Lockwood. I overheard their conversation and Stefan, being the hero, tried to fix my mistake from the other day. Stefan asked for a truce but Mason refused the same way I rejected his offer of peace, the way I was seeing it things was going to get messy.

When Mason left I vamp speed myself to Stefan. "What are you doing?" I asked him even though I already know the answer. "Negotiating peace on your behalf." Stefan answered without looking back at me.

I click my tongue "But I don't want peace1" I whine like a 4 year old. "Consider it opposite day." He turned around and said to me.

I walk around and grabbed his neck. "Stefan, please tell me you don't seriously think a handshake just solved our problem." I look him.

"No, actually I think that the first chance that Mason Lockwood gets, he's going to drive a stake through your heart, and then through mine, all because you took it upon yourself to kill him." I shrug it off as if it was nothing. "So thank you, because we don't already have enough problems." Stefan said bitterly slapping my neck and walked away.

Laura's POV

There were still tasks to be handles and we had to decorate the veranda so Caroline and Elena were bringing pails of paint over. "So suddenly, she's in the running for mother of the year just when I'm trying to avoid her the most." I could hear Caroline ranting loudly about her mother to Elena who had no interest in listening.

"Uh oh, is the sheriff finally trying to be a mother to a chatterbox of a daughter who hates her mother?" I made a remark earning a glare from Caroline, I brush her glare with my smirk and adjust some of the flowers on the table.

"I don't hate her, it's just-- how can she picks now to be a mother?" She complained since she's a vampire now which makes things harder being around her mother who's a vampire hunter. "And now isn't a good time for me."

"It's never too late to bond with your children, Caroline." I told her. "Yeah well, what about your mom?" Caroline said shooting me one of those looks mean girls would give. I look at her. "Okay, Isobel's different. She never even tried to be a mother to us."

Caroline rolled her eyes and turned to Elena. "So how are things with you and Stefan? Anything?" She asked to get my sister's attention who was spacing out.

"No, not since the fight." Elena sighed. "He's been pushing me away because he thinks that Katherine might get jealous enough to hurt me. I just don't know how to change his mind." Caroline puts down her pail and brush to come sit with Elena for consoling. "You said that Katherine's dangerous. Maybe he's got a point."

"Yeah, I know that she's dangerous and I know that he's just trying to protect me but it feels like giving up and I just... " Elena stopped herself from finishing. "Just what?" Caroline asked her curiously.

"I just thought that we were stronger than that."

I looked at my sister sympathetically because her relationship with Stefan was on the verge of breaking up just like mine with Damon. "Every relationship has their ups and downs, Elena." I spoke up and the girls looked at me. "When you believe them to be real, it turns out to be fake, and when you think you're each other's soulmates you'd think you would get through anything with each other. But you guys are different, Elena. You and Stefan will get through this." I support her and she smiled at me.

"Thanks Laura."

We went back to work for a good solid 20 minutes when Elena got distracted watching Stefan working on the other side. Stefan would look her way with longing eyes but Elena was glaring at him. Caroline noticed their strange behaviour as well. "Uh oh. Longing looks are being exchanged." She said.

"I'm going to go talk to him." Elena after staring at him for so long and ditched her post. "No, Elena, I think it's a bad idea." Caroline tried to stop her but Elena was already walking over to him.

I stop what I was doing and watched the two troubled lovebirds have their quarrel when Damon appeared out of nowhere and stood next to Caroline. "What's her problem?" He said staring at them.

"Don't worry about it." Caroline told him. "Why are you being such a bitch to your mom?" Damon turned around and glared at her making the both of us look at him. I was surprised he cared about something that had nothing to do with him. "Don't worry about it." Caroline said again and walked away.

Damon turned to me and I immediately looked away from him which couldn't be anymore awkward. I continue to watch Elena and Stefan have their fight, I really want to help them but I wasn't my place to wedge myself in their problem. Stefan said something to Elena and she looked at us, Damon and I immediately look away pretending we weren't watching them.

"You eavesdropped on them, didn't you?" I said softly spraying the flowers with water. "Relationships are all about communication." Damon replied which was clearly a bite at me.

"Right, so what are you trying to communicate to me here?" I turn to him, he looked at me and smirked. "Your incessant pursuit in trying to win me back is not proving anything to me, Damon." I said before walking away with a few plants to lay out elsewhere.

After working for about 3 hours I've finally had it and bailed, Caroline also bailed and went with me to find Elena. She completely disappeared after her fight with Stefan so I was a bit worried about her.

We went around trying to find her when I found Elena sitting by the river bank moping over Stefan. Caroline and I went over to her. "Hey, there you are. You okay?" I asked and sat next to her.

"Nope." She said exasperatedly as she rip the grass from the ground and throws a confetti with them. "You know, maybe it's for the best." Caroline said and stare at her in shock. "Care, that's not what you should be saying." I scold her.

"What? I'm just trying to be a good friend to her." She exclaimed. "It's not for the best, Caroline. None of this is for the best." Elena snapped when she realised she hurt Caroline with her tone. "I'm sorry. Okay I... I don't mean to take it out on you. You're just being a good friend." She apologise pulling back her hair.

"No, I'm not." Caroline said, Elena and I look at her confused. "I'm not being a good friend at all." Caroline breathed heavily looking as though she had something to say when something caught her eye. "Is she leaving?"

I turn around and saw her mom talking on the phone and walking away from the crowd. "Where is my mom going?" Caroline hurried to get up to trail her mother. Elena and I looked at each other before going after her.

We were struggling to catch up with Caroline since she was a vampire now. "What's wrong?" I asked trying to quicken the pace. "I don't know." Caroline replied keeping an eye on her mom. "Something's up."

Elena and I continue to follow Caroline into the wood when I was getting a bad feeling. We were walking when she suddenly stopped to look at her surroundings. "Oh, god." She said making me feel nervous. "What?" I asked.

"Stefan and Damon." She said and I widen my eyes. "What?" Elena glared at her as well.

Caroline went towards the direction she heard them but when we got there, I couldn't see Damon or Stefan anywhere. "I don't see them." I said getting worried. "They've been here." Caroline said and got down to one knee to inspect a plant rubbing something in between her fingers. It was blood.

"Is that blood?" Elena asked, Caroline looked at her and nod.

I was getting more worried by the second for no apparent reason. "What are you guys doing here?" I turned around to a male voice and saw Mason Lockwood. "Have you seen Stefan?" Elena asked him.

"Yeah, I've seen him. Seen Damon too." He said looking at me. "Well, where are they?" I think I just figured out why my gut was telling me to be worried. "You don't need me for that. I'll let your friend here sniff 'em out." Mason pointed Caroline.

"Yeah, well you see, she isn't exactly a dog." I said in a bitch tone making Mason glare at me. Elena turned around to shoot me the look that says 'shut-up-Laura'. "You know you and your boyfriend need to stop it with the dog jokes. It's not funny." He said.

Mason looked at Caroline. "Does your mother know what you are?" Caroline doesn't answer him. I'm happy to tell her." He threatened. "Yeah well, I'm happy to tell the new Mayor her brother-in-law is werewolf." I told him unfazed by his threat.

While I distracted him Caroline took the chance to attack him but Mason was quick and grabbed Elena by the neck. Caroline had to stop before he hurt Elena. "Don't be stupid!" He warned her. "Neck snap easy around here."

"I can take you." Caroline said confidently. "Wanna bet?"

"Yeah. I do" She rushed over and grabbed Mason up against a tree. I caught Elena who fell out of Mason's throat-choking grip. "Told ya." Caroline smirked and kneed him in the groin. He fell to the ground in pain, Caroline kicked him in the stomach sending him flying against a tree trunk.

Elena and I were surprised to see Caroline this strong and was momentarily distracted. "Come on." We hurried after her as she led the way to find Damon and Stefan. Her instincts led us to the Lockwood's old ruins.

Caroline studied the underground with her vampire hearing. "What is that?" Elena asked her when I see a staircase leading somewhere into the ground. Caroline held up her finger telling to me shut up so she could concentrate.

I step over up the top of the stairs when Caroline had a scared look on her face. "What is it?" I asked her. "My mom-- she's killing them." She said.

I shoot a wide look and looked at Elena who had the same look I had. "What?" She exclaimed and pushed past me to get down there. I was about to go after her when Caroline grabbed me. "No, Laura, we can't."

"We have to stop her, Caroline!" Elena said. "No I can't." I look at her as if she's gone crazy. "Laura, I can't. She's gonna find out about me."

"They're going to die if we don't, Caroline!" I shake my head in disbelief at how selfish she was and slapped her hand away. Elena and I ignored her and ran down to save Damon and Stefan.

Elena ran down first and picked up a wooden stick for self-defence. We were very cautious not to get caught when the door suddenly opened and without checking to who it was Elena hit the man and charged in.

"Elena, Laura. What are you two doing?" The sheriff pointed her us at us. "We can't let you kill them." I stared at Damon and Stefan unconscious on the ground with blood covering them.

"Oh my god, Damon." My body instinctively was about to run over to him when one of the deputies pulled me away from him. I was struggling against his hold when the door closed with a loud noise startling all of us.

"What was that?" The other deputy looked around in fear pointing his gun around. "Who else is with the two of you?" The sheriff asked still pointing her gun suspiciously at us.

Before we could answer I felt something behind me. "What's that?" The deputy pointed his gun over in my direction terrified. Next thing I knew the deputy was bitten on the neck as he screamed in pain.

Caroline must have come to her senses because she had exposed herself to her mom. The other deputy lets go of me to shoot Caroline but she used the deputy she died as a shield from his bullets. She then vamped over to him and knocked him out.

Caroline's mom was visibly shocked after witnessing Caroline kill two of her deputies, but worst of all she couldn't believe her daughter was a vampire. Caroline's face was covered in blood and her vampire face was shown to her mom.

"Hi mom."

I was rubbing Damon's back while he drank the blood from one of the deputies, Elena was taking care of Stefan who was dealing with his pain his own way. He still refuses to drink human blood in moments like this which was admirable of him.

Caroline and her mom were sitting quietly in the separate corners, neither of them saying one word to the other. The sheriff was disgusted watching Damon feed on her deputies and turned away. Stefan's was still in pain which made me worry for him a little.

"Stefan, come on. You need to feed to get better." I told him. "No. I'll be fine." He kindly rejected. I knew it wasn't easy to convince Stefan to feed on human blood but it was worth the shot. I was rubbing Damon's back when he finally pulled away from the dead body after having his fill.

"You okay?" I looked at him concerned. Damon looked at me and didn't say anything. He was quiet for a while before I realised what I was doing. I unconsciously let my feelings take over my body and cared for him like a girlfriend would.

"All it takes is for me to be in danger for you to look at me like that." Damon said under his breathe, if he has time to say something like this then I get he's okay now. I tried to look away from his gaze but I ended up looking into them anyway.

I help him stand and he looked at the sheriff. "This is the most unfortunate situation. Two deputies dead and you." He glared at her a little more than pissed that she turned her back on him after finding out he was a vampire. "What am I gonna do with you?"

Caroline looked at Damon and her mom with a worried look. "You won't tell anyone, will you?" She looked at her mom, the sheriff couldn't speak. She was still in shock from learning her daughter's a vampire. She couldn't bare to look at Caroline.

"Mom? Mom?" Caroline became nervous when her mom wouldn't give a reply. "Please. Look, I know that we don't get along and that you hate me but I'm your daughter and you'll do this for me, right?"

Her mom was conflicted, she didn't know what to choose. She was a deputy with the responsibility to protect the people from vampires but she was also a mother to a vampire. Liz Forbes was in a difficult position. It was understandable why she was hesitating to choose.

"Mom, please!" Caroline plead her mom to say something. "He will kill you!"

Damon nodded glaring at her. "Then kill me." Caroline's mom finally spoke with tears in her eyes. Caroline looked at her shocked. "No!" She exclaimed. "I can't take this." Damon walked up to her making Caroline nervous and stand up being worried that he would actually kill her mom.

Damon bends down to meet her in the eye. "But you were going to drag it out so painfully." He said darkly. He suddenly grabbed her making everyone flinch and called out to stop him. "No! No! No!" Caroline screamed in scarce.

"Damon don't!" I grabbed his arms tightly. "Relax guys. No one's killing anybody." He looked at us making everyone relieved. He turned back to Caroline's mom who was terrified and trembling in his hands.

"You're my friend." Damon said before looking at me then at my hands clutching on his arm. I quickly pull away in embarrassment.

"We got to clean this up."

~ ~ ~ Nightfall ~ ~ ~

We had to lock the sheriff up for as long as it takes for the vervain to get out of her system. Damon had her stay in the cell down in the basement. Caroline had to go back home to grab few of her mother's clothes and come back.

"Hey." She greeted me softly when I open the door for her. "Sorry, that took forever. I just didn't know how long my mom was going to be here."

"It's fine." I close the door behind her. "Damon said it'll take about three days tops for the vervain to be out of her system. Maybe even sooner." I told her and she nodded.

At this moment Stefan and Elena came into the room after he finished feeding his own diet. "Hey." Caroline turned to them. "Get some bunny in ya?"

"Yeah. Feeling much better thank you." He replied. "Wha- Stefan! You promised me you won't feed on them anymore!" I squealed. "Sorry, I had to." He apologised, I just shake my head at him speechless.

We all went down to the basement to see how Caroline's mom was doing in her new room when we overheard her conversation with Damon. "Once the vervain works it way out of your system, I will compel you and you will forget everything and you will be a free woman."

"Keep Caroline away from me please." She said.

I stop by the door frame and looked at Caroline who was shocked to hear her mother say that. "I don't wanna see her." The sheriff said. I look at Damon and he was also looking at me. "She's your daughter, Liz." He said noticing Caroline behind me.

"Not anymore, my daughter's gone." She said. "You have no idea how wrong you are about that." Damon told her.

Caroline was disappointed and sad after hearing her mother rejecting her, she was hurt. She puts down her mother's luggage and turn to leave without seeing her mom. I immediately went after her and found Caroline sobbing on the couch hugging a pillow to her chest.

I went over and sat beside her on the couch. "Do you want me to take you home?" I asked her. She shook her head at me and snivel her tears. "I can't go home."

"Why not?" I look at her. "Because I'm scared." She said and I look at her confused. "Why are you scared?" She doesn't reply. I take her cold hands and held them in my own to warm them up. "Caroline, you can talk me."

She's still hesitant to speak and avoided my eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked her looking to meet her eyes. She took a deep breathe before speaking. "Katherine's going to be there. She's going to want me to tell her everything that happened today."

"Is that why you've been acting weirdly lately?" I asked her. "You've been spying on us?"

"She told me to. She told me to spy on Elena and Stefan and report back to her." She explained frantically. "I'm sure Elena knows and pretty much Stefan does to." I told her making her surprised.

"I was able to tell that Elena and Stefan's fight was just a stage to fool you. Elena's always been bad at acting," I made a joke to help cheer her up. It worked but them her smiled was wiped away. "Who did she threaten?" I asked.

"Matt." Caroline broke into tears. "She threatened Matt."

I look at her sympathetically, but then anger was boiling to the surface when I learnt Katherine was using one of my friends to threaten Caroline like this. "I am so scared of her, Laura. I'm so scared of her." Caroline panicked.

"It's okay, Caroline. You should be." I hold her close to me to help comfort her. "Because I am too."

"Why is she doing this?" She asked. "What does she want?"

"That's what I want to know, and why is she going so far to destroy every relationship."

~ ~ ~

I stayed with Caroline until she fell asleep on the couch and quietly grabbed my things to go home. I had to let Stefan and Damon know that Caroline was staying over but I couldn't tell Stefan because he was talking with Elena. It was hard to interrupt them when they were having a serious talk so I had to go Damon when I was in the period of avoiding him.

I went up stairs to his room and knocked on his door. "Damon...." "Yeah, in here." He replied and I opened the door to find Damon walking out of his bathroom without a shirt. I was thrown back by his get up and tried to look away when I couldn't. I've seen him naked before but we broke up already so it was different.

"If it's okay with you, Caroline's sleeping on the couch." I told him.

"I heard. And you?" He looked at me as if he wanted me to stay. "I'm going home" I said turning his look down. "Unless you have something you want tell me." Damon doesn't say anything, I nod in disappointment and turn to leave.

Just when I was about to walk out Damon said something. "What I did with Katherine that night... was a mistake." He said and I slowly turn back to him again. "It was out of impulse."

"Impulse?" I tilt my head and he nodded. "Me-- falling in love with you and my constant pursuit after you, was also out of impulse." He said and I stared at him quietly. "When I said 'I love you'... I meant every word of it. In the time we were apart, I couldn't stop thinking about you, Laura. Every time I saw you I have this urge to touch you, to kiss you, to make love to you." He walked up to me and caressed my cheek.

Our lips were only inches apart I couldn't help but stare at them. "You have no idea how much control you have over me." Damon looked at me longingly. "I love you, Laura."

I breathed deeply as if I was holding my breath for a long time. "I. Love. You." He said it again but more firmly this time.

Without saying a word I grabbed his neck and pulled in to kiss his lips. He responded passionately pulling in my waist and my body crashed into his bare chest that's been calling out to me all this time. His hands were on my lower back gliding down to my thighs, in a quick action, Damon scoped me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

I held onto him and he vamped us over to his bed and threw me on top. He stared at me with hungry lust and crawled on top of me. He kissed me when I dug my nails into his back and he groaned at the slight pain.

He pulled his lips away and I smirked at him. "You need to cherish me more than ever from on." I said. "There are no more chances after this."

He smirked. "Duly noted." He kissed me again.

He kissed my lips then kissed my neck finding my soft spot, at the same time Damon's hand slipped under my top forcing his way to my bra. I gasped when he suddenly grabbed me roughly as if he's been waiting for a long time for time. We both have.

I pulled his hair back and he grunted in manly way. I pushed him off to fall on his back and I sat up to strip off my clothes revealing my lacy red bra. With a satisfied look he pulled me closer to him and we made love that night for the first time since our break up. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 399 17
Everybody knows the name Elena Gilbert. But what about her sister? Toni Gilbert is Elena's older sister by a year. They were both living completely h...
98.9K 2.5K 43
Emely Gilbert is no ordinary girl but she is also the sister of the famous Elena Gilbert, she loves her sister with all her heart, but she can annoy...
91.3K 2.4K 49
What happens when Leah Gilbert returns to her town a little over a year after the death of her parents. Everything has been turned upside down. Vampi...
187K 4.9K 22
(Y/n) Gilbert was one of the most outgoing people you could ever meet, but when her parents died in an accident things became very rough. What once w...