The Unknown || Naruhina

By Powerful_Niya

"ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ sᴀɪᴅ, ɪ'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ?" ɴᴀʀᴜᴛᴏ ᴡʜɪsᴘᴇʀᴇᴅ ʜᴏᴛʟʏ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴍʏ sᴋɪɴ ʙᴇɢɪɴ ᴛᴏ ᴄʀᴀᴡʟ... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: The Popular Girl
Chapter 2: The Mysterious Party
Chapter 3: Paranoid Thoughts
Chapter 4: More and More Fear
Chapter 5: A New Day
Chapter 6: Lies and More Lies
Chapter 7: Demonic Distractions
Chapter 8: The Demon's Word
Chapter 9: Extreme Measures
Chapter 10: Obsessive Punishment
Chapter 11: Understanding
Chapter 12: Reunited Spirits
Chapter 13: The Good, The Bad And The Nasty
Chapter 14: Plan In Motion
Chapter 15: Hunt Or Be Hunted
Chapter 16: Something New
Chapter 17: Risky Business
Chapter 19: Tragedies
Chapter 20: Broken Doors
Chapter 21: Figuring Things Out
Chapter 22: The Unexpected Meet Up
Chapter 23: Make Ups
Chapter 24: The Big Day
Chapter 25: Ready Or Not
Chapter 26: Lost
Chapter 27: Happy Moments
Chapter 28: Haunting Thoughts
Chapter 29: Mysterious Appearances
Chapter 30: Hidden in Plain Sight
Chapter 31: Confrontation
Chapter 32: Possession
Chapter 33: The Little Chat
Chapter 34: New Ways
Chapter 35: Keeping The Flow
Chapter 36: Falling In Love
Chapter 37: A Date To Remember
Chapter 38: Loving You
Chapter 39: Taking It Easy
Chapter 40: The Mark
Chapter 41: Hide And Seek
Chapter 42: Bring On The Fight
Chapter 43: Show And Tell
Chapter 44: Devastation
Chapter 45: Broken Toys
Chapter 46: Torn Apart
Chapter 47: The Start Of The End
Chapter 48: The Strange Dream
Chapter 49: The Devil In Disguise
Chapter 50: The Darkness Consumes
Chapter 51: Hate Manifestes
Chapter 52: Falling Through The Cracks
Chapter 53: Tears Of Pain
Chapter 54: Danger Zone
Chapter 55: Battling Fire
Chapter 56: Love And War
Chapter 57: Vegenance
Chapter 58: Death Around The Corner
Chapter 59: Pure Hatred
Chapter 60: Broken Heart
Chapter 61: Delightful Revenge
Chapter 62: Enslavement
Chapter 63: Retribution
Chapter 64: Liberation

Chapter 18: Memories And Secrets

1.2K 79 78
By Powerful_Niya

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: 𝟷𝟾+)

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

-Flashback-
The 1200s

Naruto's P.O.V

The early, morning sun rose as many people trotted through a lonely village which was surrounded by an empty waste land, loud angry chatter erupting all around me.

My head was lowered as I moved along the many crowds of people, my keen ears alert to all my surroundings.

I used those senses, to navigate my way across the land to get back to my people. I groaned, looking down at the basket I held, dozens of uncooked meat hidden inside.

Mother's always ordering me to do her bidding...

It was always Naruto this... Or Naruto that. Never the other useless demons.

But no matter, I was well trained on blending with the weak minded humans, a long black cloak covering my muscular body.

Strong grey armor clung to my tan torso and legs, my blue eyes scanning the busy area around me. I smirked, clutching the basket I held even tighter..

Heh good.. Everyone's distracted.

Salesmen of all kinds were trying their best to sale their product for the day, so they could earn enough money to provide for their families.

Farmers were roaming about, trying to buy seeds to grow their crops.

And ahh.. Can't forget about the many knights that roamed around the place, in search of..

Anything usual..

As in, us..

We demons came on this earth apparently, unwanted. The humans are trying their best, to sniff us out..

We saw a breakthrough in hell and we all took it. It wasn't easy escaping from the dark and hot pits of the underworld but we managed to do it.

Some of us, suffered gravely but... I smirked deviously, never letting up on my slow pace..

Heh.. Those weaklings...

The strong demons, were the ones who prevailed, and it so happened to be most of,

My kind..

The Uzumaki's..

Of course there were other demons roaming the place but we, reigned victorious and our prize, was planet earth.

We could roam around how we wanted. Nothing, weighing us down. Which meant...

Bye bye, hell fire..

I was growing sick of it anyway. But now... It's totally different.

We could eat whatever we wanted, kill anything we wanted. Humans included. And we could go, anywhere we wanted.

There was no one, stopping us.

I chuckled, my strong legs carrying me forward.

And that's, how I like it to stay.

But my thoughts were interrupted when I felt a hand suddenly grab onto my left arm, a little too roughly for my liking.

The hand was holding the arm that carried the basket of meat.. My people's meal...

"Hah! I'll, be taking this!"

My keen ears heard, the foolish male trying desperately to steal the food away from me.

But, I wouldn't budge.

I stayed put with my head lowered, my blue eyes slowly turning crimson from anger.

Foolish, humans...

I'll teach them a damn lesson..

I listened as the male grunted in annoyance, he still having a hard time stealing from me. "Goddamn! What's with you?" He yelled out, increasing his strength but it still, was no use.

I was far more stronger.

But his grunts and frustrated growls were starting to get too loud for my liking, attracting attention I didn't want..

My kind was supposed to stay hidden from humans, seeing that we were not supposed to be here...

And of course.. They'll make a fucking big deal about it if they were to find out..

Humans, were weak and scared little creatures. Simple as that.

And now, I'm gonna teach one a lesson. A lesson he'll never forget.

With my free hand, I slowly raised my hand up, grabbing my hoodie tightly. "You want.. to steal, from me? You know what happens, to sinners like you, hmm?" I finally spoke, revealing how deep my voice was compared to the homeless villager.

The rugged male gasped at the sound of it, his brown eyes eyeing my tan hands which slowly grew into claws.

Instantly, my body was suddenly hit with, a pleasant feeling.. A feeling I loved so, very much...

The fear...

So fucking nice...

That's one thing I liked about humans. They expressed many emotions that excited, us demons.

Like pain, sadness and fear... Our bodies just react towards it like if one was placed on drugs..

It's a nice high.

That's why I want to feel it.. Again, and again...

I smirked sadistically underneath my hood, my clawed hand grabbing at it and finally shoving it off, revealing my spiky blonde hair underneath.

The male stood in a fright as he witnessed everything. He whimpered, his lips trembling as he started to feel the intimidating aura that encircled me, my body soaking in more and more of his fear...

Mmm...

The male shook his head, scooting back slightly, soon letting my arm go. "Listen man.. I'm sorry. I-I-I didn't mean any of this." He whispered out, a plead present in his voice which I easily, ignored.

I turned to him, deadly slow, my body turning around eerily. I kept turning back until I was staring at him with red, blazing eyes, my head tilted creepily.

I let out a crazed chuckle, my body twitching. "You, didn't answer, my question, Mortal.." I growled out and just when I was about to launch out and rip the skin away from his bones, a hand suddenly grabbed mine and turned my body around completely, forcing me to walk away from the scared and defenseless stranger who instantly ran away in a fright.

I growled by the whole ordeal, snapping my blonde head towards the mysterious person..

But I rolled my eyes to see it was only my annoying little cousin. "Well, well, well.. If it isn't, my favorite cousin." I spoke sarcastically which caused the red head to roll her eyes as well, her narrowed red eyes shooting towards me in annoyance. "Naruto.. You know I'm your only cousin. God.. Why do I always have to look after you? You can't seem to go a minute without your teeth inside a human. Jeez..." Karin, my only cousin groaned out, her long spiky red hair framing her pale face entirely.

With her free hand, she moved up and adjusted her bright red glasses.

I chuckled at that, allowing her to guide us through the crowded village to our, secret lair.

It was quite the walk but it gave me enough time to calm down, my anger dissipating.

My red eyes turned blue again and I breathed in, and out, deeply, soon turning to Karin. "Listen. I don't need you to take care of me. I could've easily gotten out of that situation satisfied and, without anyone noticing a thing." I answered back smugly, my head held high up in the air, my confidence shot through the roof.

She shook her head at that, our feet taking us further and further away from civilization.

Karin let out a scoff, shaking her head at me. "Sure.. I hope you were able to retrieve what Lady Kushina ordered. She's a little more, hungrier than usual." She informed with concern brimming those light red eyes of hers.

At the sound of her words directed towards my mother, one of my blonde eyebrows rose, my blue eyes squinting a tad.

Ahh.. Is she now?

It seems she hasn't fully adapted to this world yet. With all of this freedom we have, it could almost make her go insane. But, I can't let that happen.

I care for her and my people...

We're all we have after all.

I let out a sigh, lowering my head.

But I also dropped Karin's hand, soon giving it a rub on the front of my armor playfully, as if I was washing the limb from touching her.

She rolled her eyes by my action. "Hah hah.. Very funny, Prince Naruto-" But I put one finger up at her, giving it a shake.

"Ah ahh.. You don't have to call me that little cousin. We're in different times now. And besides.. You know much I hated being Prince of the damn underworld." I spat, grimacing by the mere memories.

My role above everyone wasn't peaches and cream at all. I was the second in line to rule all the damned. And they all were surely damned.

There was nothing good in hell..

Good souls were soon tainted. Everything new was quickly lost and burned to the flaming, hot fire...

It was all.. hell...

We demons wanted out. We wanted something better. And it seems the frail little humans were a little selfish with their living.. Heh, but I can't forget...

The earth's still a little new to the humans but.. still..

There was no fire..

No..

It was quite the opposite..

There were large bodies of water and wide lands of trees and grass. Which looks really, nice.

Really, freshing..

I allowed myself to smile at those joyous thoughts, my blue eyes holding a bit of relief and..

Happiness..

Things may be looking up after all...

"Naruto? Narutooo.. Did you hear me? We gotta get a move on. We don't want to disappoint Lady Kushina."

I heard in the distance from a young demon, my mind coming back to reality. I sighed, giving Karin my attention again.

I smirked. "Oh sorry.. You're absolutely right. Let's go." I spoke and sent the young woman a smile, showing off my ridiculously sharp teeth.

But at the sight of my smile, Karin smiled as well, her pale face lightening up.

She giggled, moving to nudge my broad shoulder which made me chuckle. "Yeah. Let's get going..."

***

It didn't take long afterwards to make it to our intended destination, both, me and Karin now focused on getting there.

Because we didn't want to feel the wrath of my mother..

Aka, the Queen of the fucking underworld.

She could be quite the bitch sometimes but..

She's my mother and I care for her very much..

My hand was still holding onto the basket filled with uncooked meat, my nose picking up the raw and bloody scent of it inside.

Karin looked down at it, she too, picking up the scent which brought joy and happiness to the red orbs she had. "Ooh yeah!! So you were, able to get us some food. Thank goodness we have you!" She screeched out in amusement which made me shake my head a huge grin found on my tan face.

But I then raised my eyebrow at her. "Of course I did. I always manage to bring you lazy demons food. But, I wouldn't ask how I got it, if I were." I chuckled out amusingly, even giving her a wink which made her groan, her red head shaking by my words.

"Yeah, yeah.. You don't have to count on me to." She spoke, we finally arriving up to a huge mansion.

A mansion that was held in the middle of nowhere. This place, was far away from any and all humans..

So we, were all safe here..

To do, whatever, we wanted..

When, we wanted...

And I was satisfied.

Soon, we entered inside through the front door, knocking at it and waiting to be allowed in.

It didn't take long for a fellow demon guard to open it.

He nodded at the sight of us, a smile brightening on my face at the sight of me. "Ahh, well if it isn't Naruto. It's nice to have you back." He exclaimed and moved aside, his tight armor rattling from his sudden movement.

I nodded at him, sending the hardworking demon my regards. "And I'm glad, to be back. Lunch will soon be served. Make sure to be there to get your share. I have enough, for everyone." I ordered with serious blue eyes, my eyes staring back into green ones.

Garra, one of my strongest allies stood before me, he giving me a nod. "Thank you Naruto. You're the best." He complimented on which I chuckled, my mouth spread into a full grin.

I was happy..

Happy with my new life..

I gave the red head guard a pat, nodding at him one last time before moving forward, walking alongside Karin through a narrow highwall, lots of rooms present on both sides of us.

Loud chatter soon began to arise as we grew closer to the central room.

The room all demons liked to hang.

I smirked, we both stepping inside the huge room.

Demons of all kinds stood around chatting and laughing, the lights beaming brightly in the huge room..

Big chandeliers hung up above everyone's head which granted us such light..

My smirk widened at that...

Hah.. Too bad the humans can't get a taste of what we have.

Humans in this day and age knew nothing about huge mansions and lightbulbs.

They were all..

Clueless, and weak..

But we demons, who were much superior, could create anything we wanted. And just, from the palm of our hand.

But I, was still learning about my powers. So everything of mine, isn't unlocked..

But, I shook my head, bringing my thoughts to a standstill. I looked around me as men and women stood around chatting in the main hall, my blue eyes suddenly catching a glimpse of long red hair at the front.

I smiled at that..

Bingo..

I turned to Karin who was still tagging along with me, her light red eyes staring around in search of my mother as well.

But I had already beaten her too it. Just like I always do..

My lips spread wider at that thought and I nodded my blonde head towards the direction I wanted to go, Karin turning to our middle north. "Found her. Now let's bring her what she's craving.." I spoke cheekily on which she smiled, nodding her head bir then looking around at everyone.

"No.. I think you mean.. What everyone's.. craving..." She laughed and I laughed as well, turning and moving forward.

I passed many people who cheered and called out my name, bringing a wider smile to my tan, whiskered face.

It didn't take us both long to make it across the large, party room to my mother who was in the middle of speaking to two other demons.

Demons that were really important.

But when she saw me, she stopped the conversation immediately and gasped, moving away from them towards me quickly. "Oh, my sweet boy. How did today's hunt go?" She asked as she came upon me, bringing her arms around me.

But instead of a loving hug, she pulled my large body into her womanly frame roughly and squeezed tightly, my eyes widening.

Fuck... Curse her strength.

Mother was truly strong.

A strong and beautiful woman..

Someone I wanted to live up to. Not only was she strong but she was a great leader. She led us all without the help from dad who, by the way, is still down in the underworld...

Heh, Sucks for him..

We needed someone, to stay down there to monitor all the sinners and keep them in control and he... volunteered.

So, we left him.

But, that's anther story for another time.

With the tight hug I was in, I decided to give a tight hug back.

I carried my arms around and squeezed the life out of my mother which made her yelp, her hands pushing me back, breaking the hug.

"Narutoo!" She screamed out in surprise which made me chuckle, my blue eyes cutting towards Karin who was rolling her eyes at me from where she's stood.

But she then waved me off, moving to take her leave. "I guess, I'll go. Just let me know when it's time to eat." She declared on which I smirked, my blue eyes squinting in amusement.

For some reason, I just wanted to joke with her. After all, we demons love, to play.

So, I turned towards her, moving my hand and waving it away from my person. "Yeah, get lost, brat." I spat which caused her to stick her tongue at me, she sending me the finger as well.

"Fuck off, Naruto!" She growled out in annoyance, her light red eyes dimming darker.

A little too dark for my liking.

But, I was used to it. So I only chuckled, simply waving my hand back at her which worsened the flame.

But I didn't give a damn.

Mother clicked her tongue as she watched my sly actions, she sending a harsh slap to my backside which made me growl, my anger rising as well..

It didn't take much for me to get angry. Just one simple wrong thing could have me..

Mmm...

I'm a fucking monster when I'm angry.

So, I sighed deeply to calm down and turned towards Mother, instead answering her previous question. "So for your earlier question.. My hunt went flawlessly. Here, take a look." I responded back gleefully and pulled up the wooden basket before me, letting her see and, smell the contents inside.

Her violet eyes turned darker instantly, into a red, her features growing more and more..

Demonic...

She let out an animalistic hum, she licking her lips revealing her sharp teeth. "Mmm.. You're such a good boy. I knew I could count on you." She complimented through a feral growl, my eyes and ears sinking it all in.

And I clicked my tongue at it, my free hand moving over and taking the covering off of the meat, showing the red bloody food entirely.

I nodded, giving it to her. "You know I don't disappoint, mother. Here.. Let's eat." I spoke smugly and move to give the basket to the woman before me who practically snatched it away from me, her eyes running over the numerous slabs of blood into meat.

She pouted at the sight, looking up at me with pride in her eyes. "Thank you so much, Naruto. We all appreciate you, very much.' She said with a nod, giving me her appreciation which I nodded too, trying my best not to grimace..

God, mother can be so over the top sometimes...

But.. I..

But before I could finish my thoughts, mother turned to the crowd of chatting demons and opened her mouth, her loud booming voice soon filling up the whole room.

"All demons!!! Get ready!! It's lunch time!"

She screamed out in pure excitement which immediately brought, everyone on board.

All demons in the room let out a loud roar which brought a smile on my face, my eyes taking in my happy family, hunger present in all of their raw eyes.

I smirked, my own eyes showing the same amount of hunger, turning a deep dark red.

I turned to them, nodded my head. "You heard the woman. Let's eat!"

Flashback Ended
-Now-

Hinata's P.O.V

My body chilled as I listened to Naruto's story, numerous of gulps made in the process.

I didn't know whether to be happy or concerned for him.

The story of his memory was supposed to be happy but.. Him, and his family were all here, on earth, at one time..

That's so insane...

And no one knew...

I gulped once more, my eyes breaking the connection me and Naruto shared.

I looked away, looking down towards the book in front of me. The book, Naruto gave me. Which read..

Uzumaki, Naruto...

On the front, letting me know this was some sort of ancient journal..

A journal that Naruto, wrote..

I looked back up at Naruto as he just stared back at me, his blue piercing eyes never straying away from me at all.

They held so much emotion in them which made me feel, uneasy.

I squirmed in response. "S-S-So.. Your family was indeed here before? What, happened to them?" I asked, noticing that it was only.. Naruto now.

From what he's told me.. His family used to live here.. In this very mansion. Which explains all the rooms here. My eyes widened at the relization of things..

That means.. I'm staying at a home, which used to hold.. demons, in..

What has my life come to?

I watched as Naruto's eyes darkened by my question, his head lowering from where he now sat on the other side of me.

I bite my lip at that, moving into myself.

He growled. "And what do you think happened to them? They're gone! Dead! All because of your fucking kind. I, was happy once, Hinata.. But now... I.." He paused, staring deeply at me.

He then sighed, lowering his head and moving his hand up to clutch his forehead.

He rubbed his head a bit, calming his troubled thoughts. "I don't, even know anymore. Kurama's right. I'm nothing but a damn monster. I'm.. not the same as I once was." He mumbled under his breath but I heard it all, a frown coming upon my face..

Oh no.. Poor Naruto...

He lost his family to who knows who. To the humans I presume.

But.. His kind is very dangerous but.. This is his family, we're talking about..

I don't know, what to think.

So, I stayed silent, my eyes falling onto his large hand which rested flat on the table, his head lowered away from me.

His body was held in a hunching position from where he sat in his seat, his blonde spiky hair lying over his eyes and rubbing against his cheeks.

I didn't know what came over me but, all I felt was..

Pity, for him..

Naruto's all alone.. In this, huge house which I knew held many memories of his dear family.

I felt, bad...

Really, really bad.

My hand suddenly acted on its own and I moved it forward, my eyes watching as the demon immediately grew stiff but my actions..

Like he was a wild animal or something.

But that, didn't stop me.

I kept moving my hand forward until I landed on his large one, my fingers clutching his tightly.

I heard him sigh in content at that, his fingers slowly coming up to rub against mine.

I smiled faintly at that, looking up at him. I smiled even wider to see him now looking at me, his blue eyes rooted on me entirely.

He let out a groan, my hand rubbing against his drill

But then, I thought of something.. Something he previously said.

I bit my lip. "Naruto.. Can I, ask you s-something?" I whispered out shakily, eyeing him cautiously from where he sat..

I watched as he just stared at me for some time which gave me chills, my body trembling in my purple silky robe.

But soon he gave me a small nod, his hand moving up to clutch mines tighter. "Yes.. My little one." He answered back huskily, clearly still affected from earlier.

When he took a trip down memory lane.

I felt terrible.

I frowned even deeper at that, lowering my head, something nagging at me. "N-Naruto.. Y-You said you hated humans.. My kind. So, why am I here? Why are you keeping me here when you clearly, despise, me.." I whispered out shakily, a little nervous on how he'll take my question. I knew the answer to my questions but I just felt so desperate.

I wanted him, to let me go...

Apparently, Naruto has issues he needs to work out and I just think, he doesn't need me to figure those said issues out.

It only makes sense.

But once the demon started talking, all of my desperate thoughts, went out the window.

The demon let out a dry laugh, his hand tightening on my hand making me whimper, his strength keeping me in place.

But he only smirked, at my misery. "Hinata.. I don't, despise you. I actually, really, really need you, little one." He spoke deeply, his voice rolling off of his tongue and entering my ears, creating slight confusion.

I gulped, shifting uncomfortably in my seat. "Wh-What do you mean?" I asked once again, my voice extremely shaky.

I didn't like the icy tone of his voice. It seems he was hiding something from me...

Until now.

I was scared to know what he was hiding. But when I looked at Naruto again, I was surprised to see Naruto sitting upright again, his broad back meeting the chair in all seriousness.

He raised his head, towards the ceiling, cursing into the quiet air. "Fuck.. I told myself, I wouldn't tell you.. "He trailed off but blew in, biting the bullet.

His words intrigued me even more but, I didn't dare say anything, my slightly exposed body leaning forward in interest.

Naruto groaned even louder at that. But he moved his attention back on me and finally, told me, everything.

He cleared his throat, and began.

"Hinata... There's a lot of things, you don't know. That I've been keeping, away, from you. But, I won't hold anything back. I will now, tell you, everything." He declared as I listened intently, my eyes widening as I detected the large amount of seriousness in his voice.

And because of that, all I did was nod, squeaking out a shaky "oh" .

He snickered at that but nodded. "Hinata... I'm, weak. I'm broken, without you. I've been hurt severely by the humans and I can't live, on this earth by myself. I need.. help. Your, help." He spoke with serious blue eyes, his gaze directed on me, and only me which made me hot, all over.

I swallowed nervously, squirming in my seat...

What does, he mean, by that?

I bit my lip. "Wh-What do you mean, help you? What do I have to do?" I asked curiously, clearly clueless on the whole matter.

The room around us was extra quiet as we sat across from each other at a circular table, our eyes never leaving the other ones..

Naruto's eyebrows furrowed as he detected my confusion, his hand loosening his grip on mine.

Soon, he let go all together and stood up, my eyes trailing his tall frame.

He smiled, down at me, my eyes widening by it. "I know it all sounds crazy, litte one but.. It's true. Hinata, you've been helping me this entire time. I've already done what I needed to ensure my safety. But that doesn't matter. I need you, by my side, always. Because of you were to leave, or... die.. I'll.. die.." He finally explained, his voice filled with deep, profound emotion. An emotion that reached out for my soul.

His words shocked me to the core as I sat in my seat, my mind trying to process it all...

He needs me alive, to survive...

Oh gosh..

So, that's why..

It all makes sense now.

He keeps me locked away, from everyone. He always stays by my side and he grows tense when I go anywhere alone.

He really, needs me..

I didn't know whether to be flattered or frightened.

It was all so, much...

But...

I looked back up at his sexy form, his shoulders slumped a bit.

I frowned once more, another thing nagging at me. "S-So.. You said you needed me alive to survive, right.. But, what did you do to make sure you were safe? Why me? Why am I sos special?" I asked, shooting question after question for him.

I wanted to know more. This, was very serious manner.

Naruto tilted his head at me, his blue eyes staring at me intently as he took on my words. "Well.. It wasn't easy finding you, I can tell you that. I had to find the right human, to give me enough energy to heal me.. To keep me here. I had, to feed... No.. I have, to feed." He admitted, his eyes narrowing on me which added on to the chilling affect her caused.

My eyes shot wide open at his words, my mind replaying back memories and memories of us being together.

Of when we first, met.

And when I thought back to the time we were hooking up at his party, everything.. clicked...

Oh..

My..

Gosh...

He's, secretly feeding off of me..

That night, I remember. He actually told me what he wanted from me. He said he wanted..

My life force...

My hand shot up and I covered my mouth, my mind totally blown to what was all, actually happening..

Oh my gosh...

I was growing a bit panicky, my breathing shaky.

Naruto sighed at that, moving around the table to inch further towards me. "I know it's a lot to take in and, I get that, little one. But, you're fine. You're in perfect health. I will, never, allow you to die." He whispered as he stepped up to me, his large warm hand moving down to cup my pale cheek, my lavender eyes moving up to connect with his blue ones.

Even though my mind was too blown at the moment, my body was grew super hot by his touch, my pale cheeks turning a bright red.

He smiled down at me, moving his thumb over and running it across my lips. "Mmm.. Now you see why I need you here. You, help me. So just stay... Stay with me, Hinata.. And I promise.. I won't, make you regret it. I'll be good, for you, darling.." He whispered hotly against me, my heart beating faster.

My mind and heart was having a constant battle with itself.

Yes, I was still deeply afraid of Naruto but.. The way he spoke right now made me feel special, he once again seducing me..

And once again...

It was working..

I ws practically melting, in my spot, Naruto leaning closer.

His smile widened, his head bending down softly his lips met my left ear, his large body extra close to mines.

"Heh, seems someone's finally, on board. Now.. I want you to do something for me. Something that will protect not only me.. but you, too..." He trailed off, his hand slaowly moving down to rub my bare thigh, my silky robe failing at covering my pale naked body underneath.

I shuddered in response which made Naruto grin, my body surrounding to him. And soon, I surrendered, everything.. "Hinata... I want, you to try once again, to find out what, your friends.. are hiding.. Make me proud, my little Hinata." He purred while rubbing his warm flesh on my skin, my eyes widening largely...

He still.. wants to know...

But from what he's told me.. His family has been killed and he's, been injured and.. I'm trapped with Naruto.. Tied to him even...

So I can't escape him even if I tried...

The only way I would be able to is to..

Die...

But, I don't want that so..

Should I, obey Naruto or keep, resisting...

***

A.N.

Now, I'm finally back with this story!!

So, how was this chapter??

This chapter was sorta of a flashback chapter to get to know Naruto a little more..

Also, it was kinda mild since I'm now getting back into it.. So, just let me know how you think.

And don't forget, to Comment and Vote!! 💜💚💜💚

😁😁😁

-Powerful_Niya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
167K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
68.5K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
1.4M 59.2K 106
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC