Abusive Yang x abused male be...

By Monksanto

You were Yang's boyfriend for a good long while intel she started beating you for no reason you then got fed... More

Bio
Ending a relationship and heading to shade
First day a shade and getting drunk
Our first mission
Weapon tune-up day and hanging out with Leone.
The team finds out, and Y/n's lousy day
The confession
Finding out the truth.
100 Followers
The last question for a little while I promise
Meeting my family
My semblance
Forgiveness
Announcement
My list of story ideas
THE TEST
Vacation and a reward (lemon)
Poll
Her family
New story is out
A plan and a safe place for now...
The proposal
300 fallowers
The wedding
getting ready for the vital festival
Vital festival
Yang vs Leone
Shower time ( Lemon)
A wonderful surprise
Final confrontation
The perfect life: Epilogue
Potential for a sequel
Sequel
Sequel is out

Heat (Lemon)

18.2K 189 144
By Monksanto

Thrid person P.O.V~

Things at shade were going great for most of the students well; almost all of the students. It was the time of the year when all of the Faunus would go into heat. The Faunus were either confided to there rooms or not at shade. Meanwhile, three out of the four members of team KILL were in class listening to a lecture. Akame was thinking about what to buy for her sister's upcoming birthday, Tatsumi had fallen asleep in the middle of the talk.

Meanwhile, Leone wasn't paying any attention to the lecture. All she could think about was how her boyfriend was doing. Ever since Y/n had moved into a solo dorm for his heat, Leone had been troubled. All she could think was her kitty boyfriend's state. The bell soon rang, indicating that the class had passed. Leone rose out of her seat and, with her team, went to the cafeteria for lunch. The team had begun to eat their food and to talk.

Tatsumi:" So anything new?"

Akame:" No, not really. Leone, how about you?"

Leone didn't respond to her friend's question as she was too focused on thinking about her boyfriend.

Akame:" Leone, you okay?"

Leone:" Oh, um yeah, I'm fine. What were we talking about?"

Akame:" Well, nothing in particular, but I do have a quick question."

Leone:" Shoot."

Akame:" What were you thinking about that had you so occupied?"

Leone:" I'm just worried about Y/n is all."

Akame:" I know you are, but I'm sure he's okay."

Leone:" Are you just saying that, or do you think he's okay."

Akame:" I uh.... both?"

Akame was not ready for that question as her cheeks became red as a result of her becoming flustered. Leone sighed and stood up from her place at the table.

Tatsumi:" Where are you going?"

Leone:" I'm going to go check on Y/n."

Y/n P.O.V~

I was in the dorm I had moved into to keep myself in check. Reading a book and chained to the wall by a metal collar, I had placed around my neck to make sure I didn't escape. I was scared of what would happen if the chain broke loose. I was worried that I would force myself onto Leone or someone else. I was getting into an excellent chapter in my book."What a beautiful duwang!" by Yoshikage Kira. The door to my room then opened as Leone stepped threw.

Leone:" Y/n you their hun?"

I couldn't control myself as I lept towards her, but I was thankfully jerked back by the chain onto the floor. Leone's eyes widened in shock as she quickly rushed to my side.

Leone:" Y/n! Are you okay!?"

I couldn't control myself as I rubbed my cheeks on Leone's leg.

Y/n:" Fuck! You look so sexy! I want to nail you to the wall!"

Leone blushed madly.

Leone:" Y/n..."

I quickly regained control of myself.

Y/n:" Ah! Leone I'm so-"

I was silenced by Leone smashing her lips onto mine. Leone soon pulled away and wished very close to my ear.

Leone:" You know if you wanted to have some fun, you could have just asked~."

Y/n:" Leone wait; that's not what I want."

Leone:" Then why did you call me sexy?"

Y/n:" Well, don't get me wrong; you are, but It was because of my heat."

Leone:" Oh..."

Y/n:" Wait! Wait! It's not that I don't know what to have sex with you. It's just that...*sigh* when a Faunus mates with someone for the first time they are supposed to be mates for life and I didn't want to force that on you Leone..."

I looked down at my hands in sadness; my head got lifted by Leone's hand. Leone smiled at me and gave me a quick but passionate kiss.

Leone:" Y/n, I love you with all my heart, and I would gladly be your mate. If you are not ready for that, I understand-."

Y/n:" No, I do, but are you sure about that?"

Leone:" Yeah, I am..."

* Lemon start! *

Leone ran her hand around my neck.

Leone:" So let's get this collar off. Where did you put the keys."

Y/n:" The nightstand..."

Leone gave me a very seductive smirk as she walked towards the nightstand opened the drawer. She held the keys in her hands as she approached me and unlocked the collar. I tackled Leone to the ground as the collar fell and started to pepper her neck with kisses. My hand reached down to her skirt and stuck my hand in her panties and rubbed her opening. Leone moaned as I continued rubbing her as my kiss got to her jawline. I licked Leone's neck as she moaned as her warm walls tightened around my fingers. My hand trailed from her face down to her breasts and squeezed her left one. My lover let out a squeal of pleasure. I look down at Leone's shirt and begin to take her shirt off, undoing the buttons of her blouse one by one leaving her in only her braw. I threw her shirt into the corner of the room. I ran my hand slowly over her breasts. They were big, round, and incredibly soft.I pulled my fingers out of Leone's opening, and when I did, she whined in protest. I pressed my lips to hers to silence her whines. I reach my hands behind Leone's back and unclip the braw that she was wearing. Her boobs bounced freely as I grasped her massive breasts and started tweaking her nipples. I continued kissing Leone's neck and face as I squeezed her breasts with a more significant amount of force, making Leone stick out her tongue in pleasure. Leone the rolled on top of me pinning me on the ground. Leone then tore my shirt off me, and there the shredded piece of clothing in the corner. A red blush spread across my face as she ran her hand across my upper body. Leones trailed down to my crotch and started to rub the tent in my pants. I let out a mewl of pleasure, and Leone smirked at her work and removed my belt while also slipping my pants off my body. I pushed Leone onto the floor. I then removed the rest of her school uniform, leaving bear naked. Leone blushed at me, almost drooling over her body.

Leone:" C'mon. Quit staring..."

I touched her womanhood and brought my face closer to her and looked at it.

Leone:" Y/n quit staring at it and ea-Ohhhhhh~!"

Leone's words were instantly replaced with moans as I began to lick my lover's womanhood. I increased the speed of my licks as Leone grabbed my head and shoved it closer to hear, forcing me to eat her out even more. I felt that Leone's soft hands were rubbing my faunus ears. I continued my licking as Leone's eyes closed as she moaned in pleasure. I purred from my ears being rubbed. Leone moaned extremely loudly loader then ever before from me purring acting as a vibrator. I suddenly felt a liquid splash in my mouth after she came from pleasure. I then pulled away from Leone's pussy, and I gazed in her eyes, and her eyes had harts in her eyes. Leone pushed me to the ground. Leone's eye had love and lust deep within them.

Leone:" Let me pleasure you~."

My member became even harder as Leone pulled down my underwear and got smacked in the face by member. Leone's face became a deep shade of red, and she began to rub it up and down.

Leone:" I didn't think that you were going to be this big~."

I blushed as Leone quickened her pumping and slowly and very seductively licked everything from the base to the tip of my member. I moaned in pleasure as I started playing with her hair. Leone started jerking my member at incredible speeds, and Leone began to suck on the tip of my cock. Leone gazed at me, her amber orbs looking deeply into my E/c eyes. My lover began to bob her head up and down on my member. The feeling of pleasure on my cock brought to me by my lover as I let out of moan. Soon I was brought even more pleasure as Leone started rubbing her boobs up and down my member. After minutes of being pleasured by the woman I love, I felt myself twitch inside her mouth.

Y/n:" AHHHH~ Leone I'm going to-"

I couldn't finish my sentence as I exploded in Leone's mouth, making her cheeks puff up and even leak white liquid. Leone closed her eyes and swallowed my juices. Leone leaned close to my ear and whispered.

Leone:" That was delicious, but I want your juices somewhere else~."

Leone got off of me, laid bed, and spread her legs. I got off the floor and walked over to the bed and positioned my member at her entrance. I slowly entered her as she let out a moan, and I soon felt an obstacle in my path.

Y/n:" I thought such a beautiful woman would have been claimed already."

Leone:" I was saving myself for the man I love more than anything, and that's you, Y/n."

I smiled, and thurst threw her wall, taking her virginity. Leone screamed in pleasure and pain. I let her adjust to me being inside her. After a few minutes of waiting, she gave me the all-clear. I soon started thrusting into Leone. Leone nuzzled her head int my head as I continued thrusting.

Leone:" Y/n go harder! Faster~"

I smiled as I began thrusting faster and harder into my partner. Leone wraps her arms around me as I gripped her hips and began to pound her pussy. I increased my speed as I kept pounding her as she tightened around me. I picked Leone up by her round ass, and she started moving her hips to match the rhythm of my thrusts. I started going deeper inside my mate, and a kinky idea then popped inside my head as a smirk made its way onto my face. I ran one of my hands threw her hair, and Leone looked at me. I put one of my fingers in front of her face.

Y/n:" Suck it."

Leone opened her mouth and started to suck my fingers. Leone gazed into my eyes as I placed my lips on her neck and started to bite her neck, but not enough hurt her. I then sucked on the mark, leaving a violet bruise on her neck. I then pulled my fingers out of her mouth and shoved them in her ass. Leone screamed in pleasure and buried her head in my neck to suppress her moans. I gave her even more pleasure and thrust deep insider as I felt myself twitch. I pulled out and started erupting all over her belly and chest as I panted fast and sat her down on the bed and slowly remove my fingers. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

Leone:" Y/n..."

I gave Leone a questioning look. Leone turned around and spread her ass, revealing her other hole.

Leone:" You have another hole to use~."

My member sprung up again as I rubbed her hole with the tip of my rod. I grasped Leone's hips and forcibly rammed my member into her ass. Leone arched her back as I began ruthlessly pounding her ass. Leone became a moaning mess. The feeling of my rod being rubbed over and over again by Leone's walls. A loud, slapping sound filled the room.

Leone:" Oh~Oh~Oh Y/n! I love you! I love you so much! Please don't stop!"

I kept going as she had requested. I soon felt myself craving more pleasure. I sped up as my hips kept colliding Leone's cushion-like ass. I ran my hands from her hips to her chest, and I kissed her cheek. I leaned very close to her ear.

Y/n:" Leone, I'm about to cum wear; do you want it?"

Leone:" Inside! Inside please cum inside! I want to feel your seed inside me!"

I slimed and came into Leone with a mighty thrust. Leone's eyes rolled into the back of her head from the insane amount of pleasure that she was feeling. Leone fell on my bed and reached her arms out to me with a loving smile on her face.

Leone:" Join me, my love~."

*Lemon over!*

(My first lemon sorry if it sucked)

I lay down in bed with Leone and pulled the covers over us. Leone ran her hands over the scars.

Leone:" Did Yang give you these?"

Y/n:" Yeah."

Leone:" Oh, Y/n, I'm so sorry."

Y/n:" They don't matter as long I'm with you."

Leone kissed my lips and nuzzled her head into my chest. I smiled, knowing I'm with the best woman in the world and silently fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.7K 734 4
You were born the son of Taiyang & Female Qrow, grew up unloved. At a young age you left a broken home to build a new life for yourself. Even went on...
72.4K 1.8K 92
Y/N Rose was the son of Qrow Branwen and Summer Rose, and the oldest child of the Rose family. Due to Qrows' semblance and a messy end to they're rel...
304K 3.1K 41
You were once a member of the Rose/Brawnen/Xialong family. But however they abused and neglected you. When you left for beacon things didn't get bett...
195K 1.5K 31
It was a nice day in vale and a happy family with taiyang,summer rose. Qrow. And raven with there kids ruby rose and yang xiao long,but there was one...