The Unveiling Truth [TVD FanF...

By slRose18qn

Laura Gilbert is the younger sister of Elena Gilbert, the sassy and sarcastic twin. The most popular girl in... More

Pilot
The Night of the Comet
Friday Night Bites
Family Ties
You're Undead to Me
Lost Girls
The Haunted
162 Candles
History Repeating
The Turning Point
Bloodlines
Unpleasantville
Children of the Damned
Fool Me Once
A Few Good Men
There Goes the Neighbourhood
Let the Right One In
Under Control
Miss Mystic Falls
Blood Brothers
Isobel
Season 2 - The Return
Brave New World
Bad Moon Rising
Memory Lane
Kill or Be Killed
Plan B
Masquerade
Rose
Katerina
The Sacrifice
By the Light of the Moon
The Descent
Daddy Issues
Crying Wolf
The Dinner Party
The House Guest
Know Thy Enemy
The Last Dance
Klaus
The Last Day
The Sun Also Rises
As I Lay Dying

Founder's Day

5.4K 141 32
By slRose18qn

Laura's POV

It was the day for the Founder's Day and being part of the pageant I had to be a part of the parade. But I was too lazy to get out of bed. "Come on Laura! You have to get dressed." Elena yelled from my door. "No, I don't." I replied hiding myself under the covers.

"Ah, yes you are." Aunt Jenna came in pulled the sheets off me "Come on pop this on right now." Jenna came in with one of the most hideous dresses I've seen in my life. "Aaahh~" I whined hiding my head under the pillow.

"Come on!" She sounded more pushy.

I roll my eyes before dragging myself out of bed and undress Elena and Jenna helped me fit into the dress. Now that I have a better look, it does look good. I mean on me it does anyway.

I had Aunt Jenna tighten the dress for me from the back which is killing me while Elena did my hair. "Jenna, Jenna. Too tight. Too tight." I squealed struggling to breathe in the corset.

"Suck it up." Jenna said and pulled the strings again. "Urgh." I grunted when she pulled hard for the last time.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Third Person's POV

Stefan was waiting around the school for his girlfriends to show up for the founder's even when he saw his brother walking up to him all happy and cheery. Stefan frowned at his brother. "What are you doing here?"

"Why wouldn't I be here?" Damon responded instead. "Bonnie deactivate the Gilbert device. Isobel's gone and it's Founders Day." He said in excitement. "I'm here to see my girlfriend."

Stefan's frown changed to confusion. "Who's your girlfriend?"

"Oh Laura. You know, your girlfriend's sister, aka your bestie." Damon smirked at him playfully. Stefan's confusion turned into a shock. "Wait. When did this happen?" He asked.

"The night where Isobel left and after our talk." Damon replied. "And not to gloat or anything. We had a little fun fling in her bed." He wriggled his eyebrow them teasing his brother. Stefan was irritated by the news of it and upset much to his brother's amusement.

"Don't start with me, Damon." Stefan turned to walk away from him. "Well you asked!" Damon retorted catching up to him.

"Hey, look. I get it. I'm the better, hotter superior choice and you're scared, now that Katherine is out of the picture, I'll turn all my attention to Laura. But don't worry Laura is not Katherine." He said.

"Plus, you shouldn't be so jealous, you already have one of your own." Damon retorted. "Someone much duller and boring." Stefan ignored Damon's mockery of his girlfriend. Damon stepped in front of Stefan and faced him with a serious look. "I don't see that in her any more." He said.

Stefan was doubtful but chose to believe him. "Good."

Suddenly Damon's attention was no longer on his brother but a figure from behind him. Stefan noticed his brother's strange reaction and turn around.

The Gilbert sister finally made their appearance and was walking up to them. Elena walked beside Laura in her 1860s dress with everyone complimenting on her outfit. Laura was wearing a deep red dress, the corset fitting perfectly on her on upper body. Her hair curly as always, clipped to the side with a small hat place on her head tilting to the side.

Laura found Damon's gaze on her and was flustered by his strong gaze, he was astounded by her uncanny resemblance to Katherine. But he knew deep down she was not Katherine. Laura smiled and did a slow cursty towards him.

Laura's POV

I walked over to Damon after giving him a small curtsy, he was still speechless by my appearance with his jaw dropped. I did a small 180 degree turn to show him my dress. "So...what do you think?" I asked him.

"Hot and hotter." He said after finding his voice to speak and pulled me into his chest. "Don't I always." I said. Damon smirked before he kissed me.

We pulled apart so Damon could admire me again when I noticed something about his gaze. "I look like her, don't I?" I asked him feeling a bit irritated.

"Hm?" He replied through his closed mouth. "Katherine." His flirty look disappeared. "I look like her in this dress, don't I?" I pouted to him.

"Well kind of." He said with the honesty and I slump my shoulders.

"But I would say you look better than she did in this dress." Damon cupped my face in his hands bringing out my smile again.

"Laura, I have to tell you something." Damon's voice suddenly changed to serious. I look at him a little worried. "Did something happen?" I asked.

"No, nothing that bad." He assured me and I nod in relief. "It's about John Gilbert." He said. I roll my eyes at the mention of his name. "So what about him?" I asked him uninterested.

"There's a chance he might be your biological father." He said and I frown at him with a confused look. "What are you talking about?"

"He's you father, Laura." He repeats looking so sure and I froze in shock. "A-and you're sure about this?" I asked him to confirm this.

"Well, I had to put two and two, Isobel said she dated him back in high school. She was pregnant with you and Elena when she's was only a teenager. My best bet he's the one who got her pregnant. But there's no evidence." He explained.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing and was shaking my head refusing to believe it was true. "My whole life I've never liked him and you're expecting me to call him 'daddy' now?" I exclaimed.

"I'm not asking you to call him 'daddy', I hate his guts too. But I just thought you should know." Damon said grabbing my shoulders. I sighed in frustration before looking over to Elena and Stefan talking to themselves.

"Does Elena know about this?" I asked him. "Well I told Stefan, he probably just told her." Damon concentrated on the couple.

"What am I going to do Damon? Do I confront him and ask him if he's my biological father?" I asked.

"Just ignore him if you hate him. I do." He shrugged. I just nod with him.

~ ~ ~

It was about time for all the girls apart of the Miss Mystic Falls to gather so I had to leave Damon to get ready to stand on the float with Caroline and Matt. Since my partner's Tyler, who didn't show up for the dance, he still had to stand next to me.

I was about to walk over to the group when I noticed Elena walking with Jeremy who was ignoring him attempt to make amends with him. I walk up to them just when he yelled at her. "Come on, Jer. Cut her some slack." I told him but he just scoffed and rolled his eyes at me.

"You're lucky I'm even talking to you." He said. "Well I'm honoured." I said with sarcasm before walking besides him. "Look, you have every right to be mad at the both of us. But we did that because we love you, Jer, we were just trying to protect you."

He abruptly stopped in his track to face me. "Laura. I'm capable to protecting myself. I'm not a kid any more." He retorted. "I know that, but with Vicki's death you could have been more worst, we didn't know what you would do. We had no choice." I reasoned.

He looked at me hurt and sad. "I'm capable to moving on, Laura." He stated before leaving me behind. It was no use talking to him so I thought it was best to leave him alone for now.

I went to stand on the float with everyone and put on a fake smile as we wave at the crowd cheering for us. I was standing at the top when I spotted Damon among the crowd, he saw me and smiled. He waved and I couldn't help but smile and wave back at him.

After the parade was over I was finally allowed to get out of the dress that was suffocating me. It was a nice showing a lot of my cleavage but it was just hard to breathe in. Once I changed into my normal clothes I head over to the Grill where I found Damon waiting for me.

"I like you better like this." He said grabbing my hand and kiss it. I was wearing a lacy white dress and a black leather jacket to go match with Damon, and wore a pair of golden flats since I was going to be walking a lot tonight.

"The 1800s look didn't suit you" Damon commented and I tilted my head at him. "Didn't you say that I was 'hot and hotter' in that dress?" I looked at him pouting and he shook his head again unsatisfied.

"Not when you were standing there without your boyfriend." He said and I scoffed. "Don't be so full of yourself." He led me towards the counter and ordered us drinks. "I noticed Stefan has been acting a little strange around me, did you say something to him?" I looked at him suspiciously.

Damon shrugged his shoulders before speaking. "It probably doesn't have to do with the fact that I told him about you being my girlfriend." He said before faking a realised look. "Oh wait, I think it does."

"Damon!" I hit him across the arm. "What does it matter, they're gonna find out about us sooner or later. I just told him early." He said brushing it off like it didn't matter.

I shake my head at him. "Look, I get that my close bond with Stefan is making you nervous but don't take this the wrong way." I held his hand and he looked at me. "I love you. No one else."

Damon smiled once I gave him the security he needed and pull in for a kiss.

~ ~ ~ Nightfall ~ ~ ~

Damon and I held each other's hand intertwining our fingers together as we walked through town together. We were enjoying our time like a normal couple when Damon suddenly stopped in his track. I looked at him confused. "Damon, what's wrong?" I asked.

He didn't answer me but turned around, I turn back as well to look at what he was looking at. It was Anna. I thought she already left.

"You're still around?" Damon was annoyed by her presence. "Follow me." She said and we went with her after giving each other a suspicious look. We followed her to a quieter area of town where no one could hear us.

"There's something you need to know." Anna started. "The vampires from the tomb are planning an attack tonight." She informed us.

I look at Damon with a worried look. "How do you know this?" He asked her.

"I went to them. They think I'm with them but I'm not." She said. "What do they want?" I asked.

"They want the founding families dead." Anna replied.

I looked over to Damon shocked. He was as shocked as I was. "When is this suppose to happen?" He asked. "When the fireworks start." She answered.

"That's in 20 minutes." I told Damon.

"John Gilbert wants to use the device on them." Damon said after figuring out his plan. Something we failed to see. "Then we can't be here." Anna said in frantic worry.

"It won't matter, the device has been deactivated." I assure her.

"Well then a lot of people are gonna die." Ann stated. "Where are they right now?" Damon asked her. "They're already here, Damon." She looked around before answering him.

I looked at him more worried that before. This was not how I planned the night to be. "We need to find Stefan and Elena." I said when I suddenly realised who else I should be worried for. "Oh my god Jeremy."

"Don't worry, I'll find him. I'll protect him." Anna assured me and I somewhat believed she would.

"Let's go." Damon grabbed me and we split up to find everyone else. We couldn't find Stefan and Elena but we found Alaric mingling with a couple of people. "Ric!" Damon called out to him.

"Yup." He replied.

Damon leaned in and lowered his voice. "Come here. You still keep those nifty vampire things in the car?" He mumbled beside his ear. "Yea, why do you ask?" Alaric looked confused.

"Because this square is crawling with tomb vampires." I told him. "I think we might need a stake or two." Damon said.

Alaric looked around before checking with us. "Yea got it." He said before running off to his car. I let out a worried sigh when I finally found Stefan and Elena in the crowd. "Damon, there they are." I pointed.

We casually walked up to them like nothing was wrong. "Fifteen words or less." Damon looked at the both of them. "Tomb vampire are here." Stefan furrowed his brow and searched for the vampires in the crowd.

"Target are founding families. Get them out of here. Now." Damon said pushing me into his towards Stefan and Elena before leaving me. "Wait wait wait. Where are you going?" Stefan asked.

"That's more than fifteen word Stefan." Damon ran off.

Stefan caught on the urgency of our situation and grabbed both of us. "Wait Jeremy's still here." Elena looked around for our brother.

"Anna's with him." I told her.

"Let's go." Stefan said and we follow him towards the grill. As we were walking Stefan fell to the ground on his knee grunting in pain and clutching onto his head. Elena rushed to him with a worried look. "Stefan, what's wrong?"

I noticed Stefan wasn't the only one on the ground with several others were on the ground holding onto his heads in pain. "Elena, he's not the only one." I told her nodding towards the vampires.

"Oh my god." Elena exclaimed in a whisper.

I noticed a few deputies racing towards the vampires and injecting them with vervain and start to panic when I saw one of them coming out way. "Elena, we need to get him out of here."

I helped her grab Stefan but we were struggling to get him on his feet, I turned back to see the man drawing close when Ric stepped in and stopped him. Once he managed get rid of the deputy Ric came running over to us take Stefan out of sight.

"I don't know what happened he just dropped." Elena explained the situation as we got him down the stairs to the back entrance of the grill. "Yea, he's not the only one. Cops are gathering everyone who is going down. Injecting them with vervain." He said.

"What?" Elena looked at him surprised.

"They're rounding up the vampires." I said when I suddenly came to realise something. "Oh my god, Damon." My breathing suddenly became heavy with panic. "Ric, have you seen Damon?" I asked.

He shook his head. "No, I haven't." He replied adding to my anxiety. "But let me just go check." He said and left.

I was worried about Damon and couldn't sit still. "I need to go find him." I got up when Stefan stopped me. "Laura wait. Don't go." He grabbed onto my hand tightly even though he was in a lot of pain.

It didn't take long for Stefan to recover from his fall, he looked well and could walk on his own. "Stefan, are you okay?" Elena asked him. "It's like the needle were piercing my skull and then it stopped." He said.

Not long after Ric came back to tell tell us what's happened. "I saw at least five vampires go down." He reported to us. "They're taking them to your family's old building."

"It's the Gilbert device" Stefan spoke up. "It has to be." I was confused and so was Elena. "But how did he get it to work? Bonnie de-spelled it." Elena said.

"Maybe she didn't." Alaric said and we looked at him. "What are you talking about? We saw her do it." Elena said.

"No no. He's right." Stefan said. "Think about it. We asked Bonnie to deactivate a device that can protect the people against vampires." He explained. Elena shook her head. "So we could protect you." She said.

"And Damon. Vampires." He told her.

After listening to their theory I let out a breath. "She lied." I was angry that Bonnie would lie to us like that. She put our friend in danger to get back at them for gram's death.

"Where's Damon?" Stefan looked at Ric. "I don't know I haven't seen him since this started." He replied. "I'm scared that he might have gone to confront John about this." I told him in a worry.

"We'll find him, Laura. I promise." Stefan grabbed my shoulders. All I could do was nod because I was fearing for the worst for Damon.

"Can you take my brother home?" Elena looked at Ric and he nodded. "Of course."

We all ran over to the our old family's building when Stefan suddenly stopped. "Wait. I can hear them." He said looking at the building carefully. "The building's on fire."

"What?" I looked at him shocked. "The building's on fire!" He repeated urgently and we picked up the pace towards the building. Security guards all stood in lines at the front entrance, blocking off access to anyone.

I noticed John standing at the centre watching the building and went up to him. "Where is Damon?" I demanded and he turned back surprised to see Stefan still standing. "With the rest of them, where he should be."

This can't be happening. "No." I shake my head and took a step towards the building when Elena held me back. "It's over for Damon." John said.

"Stefan." I turned to him.

"You're crazy." Elena glared.

"Why? Because I'm doing something that should have happened 145 years ago? This is the right thing. Girls." John told us but I could only shake my head at him.

Stefan looked at him with anger, he turned his body towards the building not sure what he could do. "Go ahead. You won't make it out. It'll save me the trouble of killing you myself." John looked at him in cold blood.

"How could you do this?" I looked at him with hatred through my teary eyes. "I'm doing what's best for the two of you." Uncle John claimed.

"You two know the building well, is there another entrance?" Stefan asked the two of us. "Yea utility door, there's one around the side." Elena pointed.

Stefan nodded before running off with us running after him only to have John grabbing tightly on our arms and pulled us back. "You take one more step and I'll tell those deputies that they've missed a vampire." He threatened us.

"I'm asking you not to." Elena pleaded with him. "That doesn't mean anything to me." He shook his head.

"As our father it should." I said and his cold expression softened as did his grip on our arms loosen. He backed away in surprised, Elena and I looked at each other before turning back to him.

"You know."

"We weren't sure. But now we are." Elena replied. "Honestly, I was hoping you weren't the one." I told him in brutal honesty.

John stood there stunned and I took this chance to run after towards the back door with Elena following behind me. I saw Bonnie from a distance but I was in no mood to talk to her. I ignored her and ran into the building

"Stefan!" Elena yelled.

We both tried to get in but Bonnie stopped us. "Elena! Laura!" She grabbed onto our hands. "You can't go in there."

"Why?! Because of your stupid selfish morals is going to kill us?!" I yell at her. "I'm sorry I lied to you." She tried to apologise but I wasn't going to hear any of it.

"Yea, well 'sorry' isn't going to cut it." I said before slapping her hand away and ran into the building, leaving Elena with Bonnie. I ran inside the dark, cloudy and smoky building until I found Stefan by the door. "Stefan!" I called out to get his attention.

"Laura? What are you doing? You're not suppose to be here." He looked at me shocked for my reckless behaviour.

"I want to help!" I coughed from the smoke. "Just stay behind me." He said.

Stefan was hesitant to open the door but finally opened it and flames flared widely in front of us. Stefan held out his arm and protected from me the fire. "Damon!" I yelled over the loud cracking of the fire.

We couldn't get in because the fire was burning everywhere but suddenly the fire on the staircase died down mysteriously. Stefan and I look at each other suspiciously but had no time to discuss what was going on. He ran in first with me after him and searched for Damon.

I look around and saw a lot of dead bodies already burnt to crisp. Tears were about to form in my eyes scared that one of these bodies were Damon's.

I look around to see someone still untouched by the flames, struggling to get up. It was Damon.

Damon's POV

I was struggling to fight against the side effects of the vervain to stand up. I looked around to see all the tomb vampire dead and burnt to crisp, including Anna who was killed by John.

"Damon!" I heard a faint cry of my girlfriend's voice. I must be hallucinating, there's no way Laura would be down here.

I heard footsteps coming from the stairs and slowly turn my head to see through the small slit of my eyes and saw Stefan running over to me with someone behind him.

"Damon!" He called out to me.

"Oh my god Damon!" I looked up to see it was... Laura? "What are you doing here?" I asked, more like scolding her.

"Here to save your ass." She replied.

They helped me up and carried we out of the basement when I start coughing at the smoke. Stefan quickly vamped the three of us out of there before the flames could take the three of us out.

We finally made it out the building and Elena was relieved that the three of us made it out alive and went over to hug her boyfriend. Laura wrapped me in her arms tightly with her body shaking in fear.

"Oh my god. You're okay." She whispered in relief. "Yea. I'm okay. I'm fine. I'm here." I rubbed her back.

Although it was definitely hot down there I still prefer her warmth, at least hers won't kill me. I could tell he was scared for my life from the way she was holding me. It was like she didn't want to let me go again.

I felt her body trembling in my arms and continued to rub her back to reassure her that I was still with her. Right here with her.

~ ~ ~

I went ahead back to the Gilbert's house by Laura's request to check up on her brother. I offered to help him remove his suffering away when he refused, telling me that the pain will always be there whether he forgets it or not.

He asked me about the vampire's humanity switch. I answered with total honesty before leaving. I walked out of the Gilbert's house and closed the door behind me just when Laura came home with her bags.

"So how did it go?" She asked. I looked at her miserably. "I failed in my feeble attempt to doing the right thing."

"Which was?" She looked at me. I shook my head and walked up to her. "It's not important." I avoided the subject and take the bags from her. "Let me take." I grabbed them and set them aside on the porch. "Thank you."

I turn back to face her again. "You know I came into this town wanting to destroy it. Tonight I ... found myself wanting to protect it." I said surprised by my own actions.

Laura looked at me weirdly, I was weirded out myself. "How does that happen?" I asked her. "I'm not a hero, Laura. I don't do good. It's not even me"

"Maybe it is." She said and I shook my head at her kind comforting comment. "No." I whispered. "No, that's reserved for my brother." I smiled being proud of Stefan. "And you, Elena and Bonnie. Even though those two have a reason to hate me. They will always help Stefan and you to save me."

"Why do you sound so surprise?" Laura asked.

"Cos Bonnie did it for you" I said. Now she was the one to look surprise. "Which means that somewhere along the way you decided that I was worth saving and worth loving." I whispered in her ear.

"I wanted to thank you for loving me after every horrible things I've done to you and to your friends." I said honestly.

"You're welcome." She said with a flirtatious look spread across her face. I lean in and kissed her cheek before looking into her eyes.

We gazed into each other's eyes but there was something different about Laura's eyes tonight, the shade it a bit dark that it usually was, maybe it's just the dark. I kissed her lips but they felt different... but familiar.

I pulled away slightly but she came back for more. I stroke the side of her face responding to her urges when the door opened. Jenna stood by the door and we immediately pulled away from each other.

I turned in the opposite direction to see Laura's look alike in the driveway, stunned. "Jenna." Laura looked at her Aunt.

"Damon, what the hell are you doing?" Her twin exclaimed but her voice sounded more angry.

"Laura." Jenna said.

Wait. Laura?

I look back the girl in my arms and there's definitely something different about her."Laura?" I asked her confused.

She smirked and shook her head. I snapped my eyes wide when I realised the person I just kiss wasn't Laura but Elena... and the one making her way to the front porch is... Laura, my girlfriend.

Shit!

I quickly pull away from Elena and stepped away from her in shock. I was cursing myself in my head, I failed at recognising who my girlfriend was. I didn't even realise that Laura was wearing a dress the whole night and not pants.

Laura looked at her sister with an angry look but it changed to betrayal once she turned to me. The same hurt look in her eyes she would give when I betrayed her once before. I instantly felt guilty for my mistake.

"It's late you two should probably come inside." Jenna suggested.

Elena kept her head low and went inside, Laura glared at me as Elena went inside. "Can I have a moment with Damon?" Laura said. She was granted permission and Jenna closed the door to let us have our moment.

The daggering look she was giving me was intimidating and I couldn't bring myself to look at her. I tried to make the first move and explained to her. "Laura I... "

Laura cut me off with her hand in my face. "I don't want to through this whole look alike facade again." She said. "It's been a long night and I'm tired. I'm gonna let you off the hook for today."

I was a little surprised that she would be this forgiving and was speechless. I smiled at her when she struck her hand across my face all of a sudden. I was caught off guard and rubbed my sore cheek.

"Don't be such a dunce and tell us apart next time!" Laura glared. "Do-ly noted" I said rubbing my cheek.

She smirked and that's when I was able to believe she forgave me. "Thank you. For believing in me." Before I could make my signature move, Laura grabbed my by the collar and kissed me.

I pulled on her bottom lip before letting it go and she looked at me amused. She put her finger to my lips staring at it immensely not taking her eyes off them. "Don't you dare kiss anyone besides me." She said possessively.

I smirked at her. "As you wish." I kissed more passionately than I did with Elena. "I'd invite you to stay over again but not with Elena here." Laura said after we pulled away from our kiss.

I pout for losing the chance to make out with my girlfriend again. "Next time." She told me before smooching me on the cheek. She gathered her bags I set aside earlier and went inside.

Laura's POV

I walked into the kitchen where Elena was with Aunt Jenna. Just looking her fumed the rage inside of me and I stormed over to her "What the hell were you doing?" I looked at her with anger boiling to the surface.

"I don't want to talk about it." She responded in a calm manner.

"How can you do this to me?!" I exclaimed. "I thought you were better than this!" I yelled but she just kept her head down avoiding me.

"Hey, that's enough, Laura." Jenna grabbed my arm from the side. "Just let it for tonight." She said. "Urgh." I went straight up to my room after letting out that loud growl.

~ ~ ~

Jenna left to fill out the report on the old building leaving me with Elena and Jeremy. My brother will mostly likely ignore me, so I know my place not to annoy him. As for Elena I was ignoring her until she decides to apologise to me. I came downstairs to the kitchen to get something to eat.

I open the fridge to find nothing but a bottle of cold water, I close the door only to jump when Elena just stood there and glaring at me like a cold zombie. I jump back by her sudden appearance but quickly brush it off and glared back at her.

I walk over to the bench and grab an apple from the basket set on the table. "I'm not going to apologies for what happened tonight with Damon." She spoke up.

"And why is that?" I looked at her in disbelief. "Because you have feelings for him?" I asked her with an attitude.

"No." She replied. "He belonged to me in the first place."

I looked at her confused and scoffed. "What are you talking about?" Her innocent look was no longer there, it quickly turned to a dark smirk and she moved towards me. The way she was acting made me a bit scared in which wa odd cos I was never scared of her.

But there was definitely something off about her tonight.

"Elena?"

She continued to smirk at me and before I knew it I was pushed up against the wall, my head hit hard against the wall with her hand around my neck. I gasp at the pain merging in my head.

I looked at Elena again and she had a dark look. "Elena?"

"Not exactly."

I looked at her confused before putting it together. "Katherine..."

"Hmm, you catch on pretty fast." She said.

"What do you want with me?" I asked her in fear.

"What I want is to kill you. You've been an eye score lately." I shivered by her dark answer and swallowed. "But if I kill you now it will ruin all of my plan that I've set in motion." Katherine faked conflicted look.

"What to do? What to do?" She said to herself. "Oh well there's still Elena to play with." She smiled deviously. He face shifted and she bared out her fangs at me and bit my neck.

I screamed at the top of my lungs before my vision failed me and my surroundings start to become a blur. Then I was consumed with darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.8K 19
A sister bond is something unbreakable...right? Not for the Gilbert sisters. Elena is the perfect straight A student, while being a cheerleader. But...
51.9K 907 19
Okay so imagine that after Elena is driven off the bridge with Matt that she died. She died and didn't come back. It turns out that in the past there...
187K 4.9K 22
(Y/n) Gilbert was one of the most outgoing people you could ever meet, but when her parents died in an accident things became very rough. What once w...
23.6K 271 24
Evangeline Gilbert, Elena Gilbert's little sister and Jeremy Gilbert's twin. She's genius, beautiful, kind but also bad-ass. When the Gilbert's paren...