I see through you - A Choni S...

Oleh fantasiesandstories

After the closing of Southside High, Toni Topaz starts at her new school Riverdale High. A certain redhead na... Lebih Banyak

1 - New School
2 - A crush is born
3 - Sparks and pain
4 - Sapphic Serpent
5 - A Beronica Story
6 - Big Brother
7 - A night to remember
9 - Never have I ever
10 - Friends
11 - Reflection
12 - Earth shattering
13 - Shoulder to cry on
14 - Double date
15 - Trouble awaiting
16 - Trouble arrived
17 - Evidence
18 - Through the walls
19 - Radio
20 - USB
21 - Home
22 - My father
23 - F*ck their opinions
24 - Bars
25 - Vanilla milkshake
26 - The music room
27 - Wrong kisses
28 - Whispers
29 - The boy's change room
30 - The principal
31 - Comfort
32 - Last night

8 - First and second kisses

2.1K 52 13
Oleh fantasiesandstories

Betty's pov

Betty nervously stood near the punch table with a cup in her hand. She was too scared to drink whatever cheap booze Reggie brought. And it didn't fit the girl next door personality,

but neither is liking girls... right?

Veronica, on the other hand, was having a great time dancing and drinking. Betty knew that Veronica was definitely affected by her's and Archie's breakup, even if Veronica was the one who ended it.

But Archie deserved it, he tried to cheat on her with Josie. The two were writing songs together and Archie just straight up tried to kiss her. It startled Josie and she didn't know what to think about it, so she told Veronica.

"Come on, B! Come and dance with us," her somewhat drunk friend said, tugging Betty's arm "it'll be fun, trust me,"

"Uh sure, V," Betty accepted as Veronica pulled her onto the dance floor.

The two besties danced in the center of the room in the huge crowd. The lights were flashing blue, red and purple and the music was upbeat and pounding. They danced for what seemed like a half hour before the music style changed. The slow and romantic music started to play as the couples in the crowd began to slow dance.

"Come on, let's join 'em for fun," Veronica said, putting her arms on Betty's shoulders.

Betty places her hands on Veronica's hips and they began to dance to the music. In the crowd, she noticed Toni dancing with Cheryl. The Serpent gave her a wink as saying "good luck".

At this point in the song, the couples dancing were kissing. Betty stared into Veronica's eyes. They were so deep and beautiful that Betty's whole world could reflect on them. She felt the same way she did earlier that day at school. She felt like she wanted to kiss her best friend.

But she couldn't, not now, not when she had too much on her mind. The slow music ended anyways and changed to k pop. This was Betty's chance to talk to Veronica. She decided it would be better to have this conversation in private. She led Veronica out of the crowd and up the grand staircase.

"Where are you taking me, Betty?" Veronica asked confused "the party's downstairs,"

"I just really need to talk to you," Betty answered, bringing her into the second floor family room.

They sat down on a couch next to each other. This was the only way Betty could think of to be able to talk to Veronica privately. The second floor was pretty much empty, so the two girls could be alone.

"What do you want to talk about?" Veronica asked.

Betty didn't have the courage to say much, she couldn't form any words.

"um.. I-uh, well y-you see I-"

"Hey," Veronica stopped Betty, placing her hand on her arm as she looked into her eyes "talk to me. Whatever's bothering you, tell me,"

"It's just so hard to say it an-and I don't know if I should say it," she said as her stress began to build up faster by second.

"Come on, B, you know you can tell me anything,"

"I just don't know what you'll think I-I-"

"Whatever it is, I won't be mad, I won't judge you, I won't-"

"I-I like girls and I like you!" Betty blurted.

Betty instantly regretted saying that. Veronica didn't say anything, she just stared.

I knew this was a horrible idea, I shouldn't have-

Without warning, Veronica embraced Betty's face and pressed her lips onto hers. This startled Betty but she didn't pull away. Instead, she closed her eyes and leaned into it. Electricity surged through their lips and made their hearts pump harder and faster.

Betty pulled away after 5 seconds, the greatest 5 seconds of her life. They stayed on the bed and silently gazed into each other's eyes for what felt like hours.

Toni's pov

Toni was having one of the best nights of her life with Cheryl. She had just watched Betty leave the dance floor with Veronica. She assumed it was going well for them.

Toni looked over to the other side of the room to see Chuck Clayton standing on a table. Practically the whole football team was hyping him up.

"People, it's bottle spinning time!" he shouted.

Almost everyone in the room sat down in a huge circle around Chuck.

"I'll go first," Reggie said as he spun the empty beer bottle. After a few seconds of spinning, the bottle pointed towards Josie.

"Ooooh," the students went.

"Fine, make it fast," she said right before Reggie pecked her lips.

"Who's next," Chuck challenged.

"I'll give it a go," Kevin volunteered from the crowd. He spun the bottle and it pointed towards Moose.

"Wow, I got lucky," Kevin said before Moose pressed his lips against Kevin's.

"Heeyyy!" the crowd cheered.

"A Southsider should go next," Reggie proposed.

Not many Serpents were playing as most of them were still in the recreation room. He noticed Toni sitting in the circle, wearing her Serpent jacket and pointed to her.

"Looks like it's your turn, m'lady," he smirked, handing her the bottle.

Toni leaned towards the center of the circle and spun the bottle with a lot of strength. The spinning lasted longer than a minute. Eventually, it slowed down, passing Josie, then Fangs, then Midge, then Ben, then Valerie, it then landed finally on a certain ginger. Everyone started whispering and some even got out their phones to record,

"You ok, Cheryl?" She glanced at Cheryl who seemed undoubtedly tense and stressed "you ready?"

"Mhm," she nodded nervously.

Toni held Cheryl's face in her hands. The redhead was so beautiful and her lips seemed so soft. As their faces slowly got closer, their hearts beat more and more rapidly until they felt like bursting. She planted a short but passionate kiss her cherry red lips. At that moment, it felt like more than a game of spin the bottle, it felt like something else.

Cheryl pulled away quickly and had a look of unsureness on her face.

"Why would you do that!" she shouted furiously.

"I- it's just a game, Cheryl," Toni tried to defend herself.

"We barely know each other, why would you kiss me like THAT, y-you you ragamuffin!"

"Cheryl I-I'm sorry, I just-" before Toni could finish, Cheryl got up and stormed off to her room.

The whispers in the crowd got louder and almost everyone in the room was staring at Toni.

"Cheryl, wait!" She called out before going after her up the stairs.

Toni watched Cheryl go into her room and she hesitated for a few seconds before following her. She opened the bedroom door and saw Cheryl, sitting on her bed, hugging her knees.

"Cheryl, what happened back there?"

"I told you, why would you kiss me like that.."

"It was just a soft kiss,"

"I c-can't kiss girls like that,"

"It's just a game, Cheryl, it's not supposed to mean something,"

"It felt like more than a game," Cheryl sniffled "I wanted it to more than a game," she admitted "but I can't like girls that way,"

"What do you mean?" she sat down next to Cheryl "do you feel like you like girls that way?"

"I have liked girls that way," she confessed.

"You have?" Toni said surprised.

"Back in eighth grade, I had a best friend named Heather. We'd hang out all the time and never left each other's side. We found out we both had a crush on each other and started dating in secret. Her parents were strictly homophobic as well. Until one night, my mother caught us sleeping together." she shed a tear "She told her parents and they sent her away to conversion therapy. And I never saw Heather again. They tried to take me away too, but Jay Jay didn't let them."

"Oh Cheryl, I can't believe they did something so horrible to you," she said putting her arm around Cheryl's shoulders.

"My parents told me I should forget about love because it wasn't for me and that I'll never know it. They say it's better to make people fear me,"

"Listen, your mother has never been more fucking wrong about anything," she comforted Cheryl, holding her hand "Love IS for you, and you will find it. Anyone would be immensely lucky to have your amazing love,"

Toni held Cheryl's hand tighter while gazing into her sparkling eyes.

"Where would I even find it?"

"You can find love anywhere," she said, holding Cheryl's chin "it could be right in front of you,"

The two girls leaned towards each other as Toni tilted her head. They closed their eyes and connected their lips. Toni could practically feel fireworks setting off in her chest. Nothing mattered anymore in those few seconds. Cheryl pulled away with a smile on her face.

"That was.." Cheryl started.

"..sensational," Toni finished.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

246K 7.2K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
72.3K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
201K 7K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...