Penny lane ;ns

By whoreforhargrove

"Her name is penny lane." STARTED - SEPT - 23 - 2019 ENDED - TBD (to be dated) TOP RANKINGS - (1/21/20),(1... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13.
14.

12.

161 11 1
By whoreforhargrove

Nikki -
I take the syringe out of my arm and sigh, I never thought I would say this but I'm getting help that would be my last drop of herion for a long time is all I can say.

I turn over to see Vanity shooting lines of herion.

"You gotta go." I lazily say and stand up wobbling slightly to the side.

"I gotta go? What the fuck? Am I just some whore to you? Cause that's what it's seeming like here lately!" She yells

"Pretty much now get the fuck out." I say and she gasps before grabbing her things and leaving.

I sigh and look around at my room.

I wobble over to the phone by my bedside and dial Penny's number.

It was time to get clean.

Penny -
I put out my cigarette and head into the kitchen making myself a cup of sweet tea with lemon.

I jump slightly as my phone started to ring loudly.

I wipe my hands on the towel and walk over to the phone.

I pick it up holding it to my ear.

"Hello?" I say and lean against the wall.

"Penny..." I heard Nikki's raspy voice in the other end.

"Nik.. uh what brings you to call me?" I question

"I need help badly p." He says

I bite the inside of my cheek scared to go over to his house.

"Nikki I-

"I wont hurt you I promise just please Penny.. Please." He says his voice cracking at the end.

I sigh putting my hand on my four head and closing my eyes for a moment.

"Fine, is three okay? I have lunch with Tommy at one." I say

"It's perfect see you." He says

"Yeah see you." I say and hang up.

(...)

"I didn't know what to say tom." I say as me and tommy sat at the cafe down the street from my house.

"Just be careful pen, I don't want my best friend getting hurt." Tommy says.

I smile and then our waitress comes back handing us our bill.

"Did you enjoy your meals?" She asks

"Yes thank you" I say and tommy nods finishing his last bite of blueberry pancakes.

I pull out my wallet and Tommy puts his hand out.

"I got it" He says and gets his wallet out.

"You sure?" I ask

"Positive." He says and sets a ten dollar bill and a five dollar bill down.

He grabs the bill and the ten and goes to the register paying.

"Well I shall now drop you off at your destination." Tommy says as we leave the diner.

I giggle rolling my eyes.

I buckle my seatbelt as he starts the car and soon we were off to the store and then Nikki's.

I walk into the store going straight to the food section and grabbing all kinds of groceries that would be good for Nikki for the next couple weeks.

I grab him some toiletry stuff and some cleaning supplies and then I get a couple bottles of advil I get a pack of water bottles and then go to the cash register.

(...)

I walk into Nikki's house with Tommy, him helping me putting the groceries away.

Once we put them away I seen Nikki standing in the entryway of the kitchen.

"Hey" I say and Tommy smiles at Nikki before pecking my cheek and leaving. 

"You two a thing?" He says annoyed

I roll my eyes before putting all the plastic grocery bags in the trash.

"Just friends Nikki." I say and take off my jacket.

"You bought gifts!" He says

"Just stuff you need is all" I say and give him a small smile.

"First step on getting clean, flushing the junk, where is it?" I ask

He clentches his jaw looking down at the floor.

"In my room." He says

"All of it?" I ask

"All of it." He says

We both walk upstairs and I grab the junk off of his bed, night stands, and his desk and dresser.

I flush it all and grab the stuff from his closet too.

"Secondly alcohol cabinet gets locked." I say

"What?-

"Nikki." I sternly say holding my hand out.

He hands me the key to his alcohol cabinet and I lock it.

"Now let's start cleaning up." I say

(...)

I put the rest of the cleaning supplies up and me and Nikki stand in the middle of his bow clean mansion.

"Why so big of a house?" I say and put my hands on my hips looking at Nikki.

"I don't know" He says and shrugs.

I look at the time and see it was past nine thirty p.m.

Nikki rushes to the bathroom and I follow bending down holding his hair so he could puke.

I rub his back and sigh.

I let go of his hair and he stands up flushing the toilet and then brushing his teeth.

I stand up as we leave the bathroom and Nikki goes into his room.

I walk into the living room and go into the kitchen.

I grab two steaks some steamed broccoli, two potatoes, and mushrooms and onions.

I prepare the steaks putting them both in a frying pan and putting some red wine and vinegar on them to soak and cook.

I put a lid over them and then put the broccoli in a pot putting butter and some seasoning and then putting a lid over that as well.

I cut the onion and mushrooms up and put them on the stove putting red wine and vinegar and then letting that cook.

I put the potatoes in the oven to let them bake and then clean up the kitchen and I grab two white glass plates and two wine glasses.

I put the food on the plates and clean up then pour the wine.

I place the plates down and call for Nikki.

He wasn't answering so I rushed to his room to see him passed out with a needle in his arm.

"Nikki!"

A/n- oooo a cliff hanger!! Anyway thank you all who voted and read this book we reached one thousand reads! So thank you all so much!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 99 13
At that moment, she remembered all the fights, all the tears, and all the drunken nights. It was all worth it. **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* (tommy le...
8.5K 451 15
❝ 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭? 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 '𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤' 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐚𝐬𝐬! ❞ ...
196K 2.2K 34
•Nikki Sixx• •Vince Neil• •Tommy Lee• •Mick Mars• •OG Crüe + The Dirt Crüe• •I DO NOT own the band Mötley Crüe or anyone/anything associated with the...
199K 4.3K 41
𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒅, 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒔𝒏𝒆�...