Hurt •Niam•

By niamlovechildren

Niall was constantly made fun of by his family, friends and piers about his weight,appearance and personality... More

Hurt •Niam•
{Chapter 1} Memories
{Chapter 2} Bye
{Chapter 3} School
{Chapter 4}Liam Payne
{chapter 5}Math
I{chapter 6}
Good night{Chapter 7}
Feelings{chapter 8}
Hang out?{chapter 9}
Nobody •Chapter 10
Best Friend•chapter 11
Sorry•Chapter 12
Date•chapter 13
Dork•chapter 14
my past•chapter 15
Secrets•chapter 17
Boyfriend•Chapter 18
What the? •Chapter 19
Coming out•Chapter 20
Thomas•Chapter 21
Date night•Chapter 22
Back•chapter 23
Jelousy •Chapter 24
Greg and Niall •Chapter 25
Friendship •chapter 26
Letters•chapter 27
Falling apart•Chapter 28
Better •Chapter 29
Harry •Chapter 30
leaving soon •Chapter 31
Winter break•Chapter 32
Author's note
Ireland•Chapter 33
Im home •Chapter 34
Liam's high •Chapter 35
The End •Chapter 36

Date night•chapter 16

9.6K 345 164
By niamlovechildren

A week later

For the past week,Harry hasn't left Niall's side.Making sure he was happy,he never told Liam the truth about the matter.Harry felt as if he would be backstabbing Niall if he told anyone.

Everyday, Harry would check Niall's thighs and stomach.Make him eat a bit more since Harry noticed Niall's ribs poking out when he checked..

Liam has also been there for Niall,he was oblivious to what has been happening but he always made sure Niall wasn't hurt.Ask if everything was alright,walking him home.Doing everything to protect his crush.

"Niall,do you think you can come to my house?"Liam bit his lip,him and Niall were in the middle of their walk to class.

"Actually,I'm taking care of my nephew since my brother and his wife are going out to eat.You can come to mine,I'll just ask her  if you can come over."Niall smiled,feeling Liam wrap his large hand over his.

"Yeah,I'll like that"Liam tried to hide the blush on his face.The butterflies he felt in his stomach.

--

"I'll see you tomorrow,Harry.Call me later"Niall hugged Harry as his friend walked to his mom's car.

"Let's get going, Li"Niall giggled, carrying his instrument,binder and backpack.

"You want help, you look like you're struggling"Liam laughed,taking the backpack and instrument from Niall's hands.

"I was struggling,you dork"

They walked to Niall's house,talking about gossip and they may have flirted a bit.Liam's kind words made Niall's furiously blush as he quickly tried to come up with a sassy reply.

Niall lead Liam to his porch,opening the door.The pair heard Theo crying softly in his play pen,Denise was knocked out.Sleeping softly,the night before Theo kept her and Greg up all night. Them having to hold him until he feel asleep at five in the morning.

"Come one,bub.Let your momma sleep"Niall cooed,lifting his nephew up.

Niall turned to Liam,nodding his head into the direction of Theo's room."This is my nephew,Theo."He smiled,giving Theo a toy that he can chew on since he started teething.

"He's so cute aw"Liam smiled, grabbing Theo's little hand.The baby wrapping his hand around Liam's finger"oh my god"He cooed.

"Seems like he likes you."The blonde smiled"you wanna hold him?"

Liam slowly nodded,being handed the baby.The brunette cradled Theo,cooeing as the baby squealed into Liam's shoulders.

"Awe that's so cute"Niall giggled,pulling out his phone and posting a picture on Instagram.

"He's so cute, can I keep him?"Liam smiled,noticing Theo beginning to dooze off.

"No he's mine"Niall pretended to be protective,giving him a playful glare.

Liam turned away, his back facing Niall"my baby"

"You dork"Niall laughed,trying to reach over him to receive his nephew back.

Theo began to stir in Liam's arms,whimpering a bit.

"Place the baby down,he needs to sleep."Niall ordered,placing Theo into his crib.The pair silently walking into Niall's room.

"Do you want to do homework?"Liam asked,watching Niall nod as they both pulled out there notebook.

They silently worked on their work,answering the many questions their teachers left them.

"Help me on this problem, yeah?"Niall asked,pointing at a math problem that was difficult for him .

Liam scoot behind Niall,looking at the notebook over Niall's shoulder.Quickly trying to find a solution for it.

"You add two to both sides the divide"Liam said.

"Thank you"Niall smiled,looking over his shoulder,facing Liam.

"Can you make me food?"Liam rubbed his stomach, dramatically sighing.

"But I'm not done with my homework"Niall whined.

"But I'm your guest,you need to make me food "Liam whined back at Niall,teasing him.

"Fine,what do you want?"Niall asked,they both began to walk to the kitchen.Denise was now taking a shower,beginning to get ready for her date.Greg was now home,already done with his shower feeding Theo baby food.

"Greg,I'll feed him.You get ready"Niall patted his brother's back"this is Liam"he introduced

"Nice to met you"Liam extended his hand their hands meeting as they shook their hands.

"Nice to met you,too"Greg smiled"Thank you,Niall.I owe you tons,bye Niall,bye Liam"He ran into his room,dressing himself in black dress pants, black dress shirt and a plain red tie.Greg also carried around his leather jacket in case he got cold.

"Let me finish feeding him and I'll make you something"Niall spooned the paste into Theo's mouth,his nephew making a face.

"Do you want me to feed him?"Liam asked,being handed the jar and spoon.

"What do you want?"Niall faced Liam.

"Um what do you want?"Liam tried not being rude since it wasn't his house.

"I'm not hungry,I ate tons at lunch"Niall lied,turning to the fridge not wanting to face Liam.

"A quesdilla?"Liam asked politely.

Denise walked into the kitchen, she was dress in a black dress,it cut off at her knees.It was tied at the waist with a small red belt.Wearing red shoes and her blonde hair in soft curls

"Thank you so much boys,Niall make sure Theo is in bed by 8.Bye guys,we'll be back by 10."Denise smiled,linking her arm with Greg, who walked in seconds after her,the couple walked outside with  a small wave.

Niall began cooking as his friend fed the child.

"Do you want anything on the side,we have chips if you'll like?"Niall asked,pulling up the bag of chips.

"Nah,you don't want a piece?"Liam held up the quesdilla.

"No thank you"Niall smiled as Theo giggled,sitting on his lap.

They started talking about random school gossip and sharing pointless stories.

"Did your parents give you a time to get home?"Niall asked,they moved into the living room.Theo was on Niall's lap as the pair sat next to each other.

"My usual time I have to be home is at nine or ten,they never really give a time to be home"

"Good because I don't like being home alone late"Niall pouted, Theo mimicking his actions.

They all laughed at how cute Theo (and in Liam's case also Niall) was acting.

Time past,Theo began playing with his toys in his play pen.Niall and Liam slowly got closer,their bodies closer.Their warmth radiating off each other,they cuddled as they watched Charlie and Lola. Theo softly giggling at the show .

Niall's back was pressed against Liam's side,the older's arm wrapped around his stomach.

"What time is it?"Niall asked,yawning a bit.

"Its seven thirty"Liam looked at his phone, seeing the time .

"I need to change Theo into his pajamas,I'll be back in ten"Niall whimpered as he pulled away from Liam's warmth embrace.

The blonde picked up his nephew,placing him on his hips.They made their way into Theo's room.

Niall quickly changed him into his pajamas ,the batman onesie looking adorable on Theo.

"Look at him"Niall giggled,sitting next to Liam,who cooed at the baby.Theo was looking up at him,the black hoodie over his head.A batman symbol was placed on his chest as it was all black.

"I'll go get his bottle,can you hold him?"Niall handed Theo over,going to fetch the bottle.

Liam cradled Theo,rocking him slightly to calm down his excitement. The baby seemed to like Liam a lot,giggling as he pulled funny faces.

Niall returned with the warm milk in his hand,guiding the nipple into Theo's mouth. As he slowly drank the milk,holding up the bottle with his small hands.

"You're so good with him"Niall praised,earning a small smile from Liam.

After finishing the bottle, they put Theo to bed.Placing him in his crib,the pair both walked out.Not before Niall could turn on the baby monitor.

"Do you with we can cuddle,I'm getting tired"Niall yawned,trudging down to his room.

"Only if you say please?"Liam teased.

"Please"Niall whined,laying on his bed,dragging Liam with him.

Niall laid in Liam's arms,the silence was peaceful.They made sure not to sleep,so they were able to hear the baby.

"Niall,do you think I can asked you a question?"Liam seriously said,his chin on top of Niall's head.

"You already did"Niall giggled, turning around to face Liam"but go on"

Liam nervously bit his lip,butterflies fluttering in his stomach as he sighed deeply"Do you want to maybe go on a date?"

----
*smirky emoji*

I wrote the Theo and Liam for @kadiebmore because she's amazing and wanted a cute Theo and Liam part.

I hoped you liked it see you later, babes

-J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 9K 41
"You don't like cliché? Everyone does." "That's the thing, innit, Liam? People like cliché, dreamy, non-existent stuff. I like realistic stuff." _ ...
1.3M 40.2K 35
[Completed] • Zayn Malik. Everyone knows him in Bradford High school. He's the school bad boy. Every girl in school practically throw themselves on...
129K 6.9K 81
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
353K 13.2K 30
Marcel Styles is moving to Doncaster. He is a nerd. But what if he's a nerd on purpose? What if life was so hard that he puts up this nerd front? Wha...