His Best Nightmare

Od Flowerpetal031

HANDLER SERIES #1 Valerie was looking for a way out. A way out of her family business, a way out of shit sho... Více

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
SPIN OFF!!

Chapter Sixteen

1.1K 76 6
Od Flowerpetal031

The team clapped wildly as Dorthy and I stumbled onto the plane, frozen as they hooted and cheered for us from behind our wide black glasses. 

I tried not to cringe from the loud sound, as I glared at all the laughing and rowdy men crowding us. 

"Why the fuck are they cheering?" Dorthy rasped into my ear. 

I closed my eyes, "probably something to do with the body shots last night" I moaned back, before slowly stumbling down the aisle, until I caught Kal's smug face. 

He was seated next to Preston, but the two chairs facing theirs were open. 

I dropped like a rock, trying to pretend like the entire world wasn't spinning. 

Dorthy followed me with a wheezing sound. 

We stared at the two grinning males in front of us, "hey Kal, they look pretty twisted right?" Preston mocked, as he tapped his chin, looking between the two of us. 

Kal nodded slowly, an innocent smile on his face, "sure do, Pres, they got pretty soused last night" Kal added. 

I glared, while Dorthy pouted from beside me. 

"I wonder if someone told them to slow down, or stop?" Preston continued his little play with Kal. 

Kal nodded solemnly, "pretty sure we did though, didn't we Pres, but what did they tell us to do?" 

Pres snapped his fingers like he figured it out, "they told us to fuck off, remember" he deadpanned, looking at the two of us with judgement. 

I slowly slid my glasses off my face, staring at the two of them, "cute" I hissed, trying to ignore the pounding in my brain. 

"Tell them to shut up" Dorthy viper hissed into my ear, sounding completely demon like. 

"I thought I got crazy when I was drunk, but you two girls have me beat" Kal snorted giving a patronizing smile to the two of us. 

I hissed at him. 

"I didn't think it was possible, but he is right. You two actually went skinny dipping last night" Preston shook his head, giving his girlfriend a stern look. 

Dorthy pointed a weak finger at me, "it was her idea."

"Only after you said I was bad at skinny dipping!" I hissed back at her. 

She paused, "I did say that" she relented. 

Kal snorted, "how is one bad at skinny dipping?" he asked Dorthy. 

She shrugged, "only drunk Dorthy knows, she made it make sense, which is why we jumped into the hotel pool naked" she shrugged. 

My head snapped to her, "you jumped in naked?!" 

"Duh, we went skinny dipping, didn't you?" she shot back. 

"No! There was a whole group of teenagers in the pool, remember! Holy shit, you stripped all the way?" 

"You didn't?" she cried back, "no wonder I said you were bad at it! But you jumped in first!" she cried looking at me. 

"No, she fell in. Which is why I jumped in, because she started drowning" Kal shook his head. 

Dorthy's jaw dropped while I winced. 

"You were on swim team in high school" she said, blinking up at me in confusion. 

"I fell onto the steps, and I forgot how to because the surface wasn't flat."

"That makes no sense."

"Neither does stripping butt naked in front of a bunch of teens, but that didn't stop drunk you, so don't judge drunk me" I sniffed.

"Hello lassies" Coach Ross said, standing in front of our row, staring down at Dorthy and I, "how are you feeling?" he snorted, as we stared back blankly at him. 

"They're a bit hungover Coach" Preston chuckled lightly. 

"Oh, I know. We three ran into each other last night, while they were running from the two of you 'joy fuckers', I believed you called them" Coach Ross smirked down at the two of us. 

Kal and Preston shot us unimpressed looks, "she came up with the name" I sighed, pointing at Dorthy, "it wasn't my fault it was funny."

"You both were out of it, Ms. Cords you challenged me a duel to the death for my whistle, and Ms. Dorthy here, well she flashed me her chest. And yes lass, the right is bigger than the left."

Dorthy's hands gripped her boobs immediately, trying to figure out if he was right. 

I closed my eyes and curled my arms over my head, "I'm dying from embarrassment. Thank you for the reminder, anything else you want to add?" I mumbled wishing for a quick death. 

Ross laughed, "I actually came over here to tell you that I just got off the phone with someone from your company, they want to meet with Kal and you later after we land in London."

I blinked up at him, "who?" 

"Someone named Jessica Holds" he shrugged, before walking off. 

I didn't know a Jessica Holds, at all. 

"Who is that?" Kal asked from across from me.

I shrugged, "I have no clue, I guess we will find out when we land."

I closed my eyes once the plane rumbled to life, and before I knew it we were in the air, the lights were dimmed and Dorthy was snoring loudly on my shoulder. 

I blinked, my sight bleary as I peered around the dark plane. Nearly everyone was asleep, or staring down at the bright screens of their devices. 

I shoved Dorthy's head off of my shoulder, looking over at the closed eyes of Preston and Kal as they slept with their eyes closed. 

I paused, staring at Kal's serene face. 

I had been horribly embarrassed when I woke up this morning with only a pair of underwear on and the roguish smirk of Kal Kingston to fucking welcome me. 

He had probably been lying, but he told me I had practically molested him last night, before dropping into the mattress face first. 

His face was calm as he laid with his head back into his seat, eyes closed. 

He looked younger and not so much like a pain in the ass. 

He really truly was beautiful, even with the black swirl of ink running up his neck, across his hands. 

It hardened him, yet he never was, at least not with me. 

I blinked again. 

Stupid stare train. 

I looked away from him, before standing unsteadily and making it to the bathroom. 

I quickly did my business, before washing my hands and unlocking the door. 

Only to be shoved back inside, before Kal's devil smile blinded me, and I heard the click of the lock. 

I stepped back into the wall slowly as he leered over top of me, "Kal ... what the fuck are you doing?" I asked him, blinking stupidly from the door to him. 

He snorted, "unlike you I'm not here to assault you on an airplane bathroom."

"You're such a child. Now move, we need to get to our seats." I rolled my eyes, before trying to side step him, only for his body to encase mine, pressing me against the far wall. 

My eyes nearly popped out of my head as I felt the large bulge pressing against my hip. 

I straight choked in shock as he leaned down til his nose was nearly touching mine. 

"I've been walking around with this since last night, Dove. Do you know what you did to me last night?" he whispered, as he slowly ground his hips against mine. 

Oh my shit. 

I shook my head, unable to actually speak. 

"In that club, you rubbed this ass against me and I've never been harder, Dove" he growled in my face as his hand squeezed my ass, making my jump, only for him to press his body closer to mine. 

"Then you rubbed this hot body of yours against mine in the pool, just when I thought I couldn't get harder" he hissed, as his hands roamed under the large sweatshirt I had on, tugging at the band of my sweatpants. 

I honestly couldn't breathe. 

"Then do you know what you did to me in the hotel room?" he breathed against my skin, sending shivers down my spine. 

I knew exactly what I had did. Remembered all of it, remembered sending him that smart smile when I felt his member against me in the pool, or against my ass in the club.  The nail had been in the hotel room, but he had contained me, ignored his own want since I was drunk. 

And he had stated multiple times that it was because I was drunk. 

I simply thought we were going to ignore everything I had done, throw it in my hoe bottle and shut that lid close. 

Apparently, not. 

His breathing was hard against the skin of neck, "do you remember how you rolled on top of me? In just your underwear, how you pinned me down and rubbed your naked body against mine? How you pressed your wet lips against my neck?" he hummed. 

Reliving my worst moments that had flashed like a movie when I first woke up, had not been how I had planned this plane ride to go.

I gulped loudly, "Kal-"

He groaned loudly, somehow drawing me even tighter into his body, "the way you kept saying my name, Dove, I thought I was going insane" he hissed. 

I honestly wish I could say he kissed me. 

But my skin was on fire, he had set my skin on fire. 

His hands were trailing up my bare skin, roaming my stomach, my chest, my back. He was everywhere. 

His lips were killing me, taunting me, and maybe I wanted to just see what he refused to give me last night, or maybe I wanted to shut him up. 

I crashed his lips to mine. It was immediate the way he responded, the way his tongue stroked mine, rushed and hard. 

His hands rounded to my ass, before lifting me, pressing me closer into him. 

I moaned into his mouth as he pressed himself into me. He spun me around, setting me down on the sink counter, spreading my legs apart as he ground himself into me, sending my head tilting back. 

His lips trailed against my neck, his hands finding every curve under my top. 

"Kal" I cried, my legs wrapping around his waist, pulling him in closer as I drowned in him. 

Drowned in the warmth of his hard body against my soft one. 

I should stop. We should stop. 

How do we stop?

My hands tugged at his waist ban, letting my mind reduce our separation only to a fe pieces of clothing. 

He paused, his eyes looking down at my hands that were slowly dipping past his waist ban, before he looked back up at me. 

His hazel eyes, deep into my own. The question very clear, simple. 

I froze. 

Because of course, hell yes, but at the same time, this was completely unprofessional and never in my entire career had this happened, had I lost control and been anything but professional with my client's tongue down my throat. 

Shit. Shit. Shit. 

I reached to pull him closer, only for the plane to lurch. 

Because why not at this point. 

I went flying off the countertop, collided into Kal's chest face first, before sending him falling back on his ass onto the toilet seat. 

I tripped back onto my feet, my hands catching me before I landed onto Kal's sprawled body. 

Kal and I were in stunned silence, watching each other, baffled. 

And then he smiled, and I slowly began shaking my head no. 

"Fuck me, Dove, that was-", I put my hands up stop him, my mouth dropped in shock as I struggled to find something to say. 

"Don't" I hissed, knowing my lips were swollen. 

"I can't. Won't, fuck Dove you taste like-"

"-Shut up!" I hissed, trying to calm myself down, pretend like his words weren't warming my entire body. 

His eyes only looked me up and down as if I was a meal. 

I pointed at him, "stop that!" I hissed, "we are going to pretend like this never happened."

He shook his head, sitting more at ease, "impossible, Dove. I've had a taste and I'm addicted, this is only ending with you legs wrapped around my waist."

My throat tightened, loving the image he drew for me. 

Shit. 

I didn't say another word, just unlocked the door and stumbled out of the bathroom, rushing to get away from him. 

Away from the truth. 

Shit. 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

82.5K 1.6K 27
Complete✔️ *** "Everything I said yesterday was true. You drive me crazy Adrian." Our lips are inches apart. He pulls my head up exposing my neck. "D...
23.9K 560 44
When They Kennedy is accused of dating the billionaire for his money, she finds other means to take care of her sick mother. And that includes workin...
The Dark Side Of Night Od Liz

Mystery / Thriller

1.1K 103 21
"Do you still think I am beautiful?" She asked as his beautiful eyes, she always felt trapped in, caught the sight of her blood covered hands! ______...
204 29 33
Nyla Burnes' timid nature always made it easy for her past partners to bully her. She tried to give them her best though, hoping that they will give...