The Cyber Force

By FullerK75

After An Accident On A Mission. Ezra Was Kick Out Of The Rebellion And Force Into Exile. But He's Wasn't The... More

Forming An Alliance
Neon City
Aftermath
Midnight Underground Club
Back Stories
Warfare
The Pit
Hera Thinks Twice
You Wouldn't Understand
The Broken Law
Power Of The Energy Blades
Old Friends Reunite
Jungle Sizes Trouble
Public Enemies Number One
Rainy Night
Ezra's Powers
Train Station Showdown
Purple Cyber Force
Cyber Motorcycle Chase
Operation: Blacklight
Showdown At The Waterfalls
Identities Revealed
Super Laser Cannons
Return Of The Pit Part 1
Return Of The Pit Part 2
Return Of The Pit Part 3
Neon Maximum Prison
Prison Break
Crash Landing
Distraction To Yavin 4
New Weapons
Power Cell
Dangerous Cyborg
Neon's First National Bank
The New Blade
Solo Space Battle
Battle For The New World
Mandalorian Meeting
Discovering Something New
Supply Lines To The Capitol
Battle For Sundari Part 1
Battle For Sundari Part 2 (Free Mandalore)
The Flaming Suns
The Cyber Pirate's
Renegade Squad
Abandonment
Ancient Discovery
New Mandalore
Dishonorable Warrior
Mandalorian Race 5000
Spys And Winners
Project Pink Phantom Part 1
Project Pink Phantom Part 2
Saving Twi'leks
The Siege Of Hoth
Bringing Down The Shield
The Hatching
Legendary Dragon
Assault On The Lothal Blockade

Mandalore Blockade

1.3K 25 0
By FullerK75

The Next Day.
Narrator pov.
The Next Day Had Finally Came and It Was Time To Help The Mandalorians Take Back Mandalore From Imperial Control. With Their Invasion Force Now Fully Assemble. Ezra, Leia, and Bo Katan Were Discussing The Plan To The Cyber Force Troops and Mandalorian Warrior of Different Clans.

Ok So Listen Up. Once We Reach Mandalore. Our Fleet Will Attack The Imperial Fleet Blocking The Planet. Once The Fleet Creates An Opening. Our Gunships and Transport Ships Will Go Through and Landed On The Planet. Ezra said and Leia Took Over.

Now We Won't Be Heading Towards The City. Thanks To Our Spy Drones That Can't Be Detected By Low Tech Like The Empire Or Rebellion. The Empire Has Set Up Defenses To Protect The City Out The Done. So We Will Destroyed Those First Then Move On To The City. Leia said and Bo Katan Took Over.

Once Those Defenses Are Destroyed. We Will Invade The City and Retake It. But Back To These Defenses. They Are Outposts That Are Protecting The City. So Odds Are Grand Admiral Wolf Doesn't Want Us Inside. But We Will Get Inside. Now I'm Turning This Back To Ezra. Bo Katan said.

Thank You Bo Katan. Now Zoey Will Be Commanding The Space Fleet Along With Hera and Ahsoka. Who Will Be Commanding The Fighters. Bo Katan and Ursa Are With Me When We Reach The Palace. But For Now We Ride Together To City.

Is Everyone Understood About The Plan? SIR YES SIR!!! Everyone yelled. Alright Everyone Go Get Ready. We'll Be Reaching Mandalore At Any Second Now. Everyone Nodded and Left. Well I'll Be Going To Get Ready With My Clan Ezra. See You In A Minute. Bo Katan said and Left.

Then Zoey Walk Into The Meeting Room. Ezra The Armor You Requested Is Ready. Our Sciences Just Finished. She said. Excellent Let's Check It Out. Ezra said and He and The Others Walkout.

5 Minutes Later.
Ezra and The Others Were In The Armory Trying On Their New Battle Armor.

Ezra's Armor

Leia's Armor

Jason's Armor

Luke's Armor

Devin's Armor

Leo's Armor

Victoria's Armor

Sasha's And Alexa's Armor

This Armor Is Amazing. Ezra said. Thank You Sir. This Armor Will Protect More Than Your Other Armor. So Have Fun Down Their. Zoey said Then Alarm Went Off. Attention Everyone!!! Preparing To Exit Out of Hyperspace!!! We Have Reach The Planet Mandalore!!! The Intercom said.

Well Let's Head To The Bridge and Watch The Battle. Leia said and They All Headed To The Bridge.

5 Minutes Later.
The Cyber Force Fleet Came Out of Hyperspace Over Mandalore.

The Ships Flew To The Planet and The Saw The Imperial Blockade

As You Said Bo Katan. The Have Blockade The Planet. Ezra said. Yeah and From The Looks of The Planet. They're Destroying It. Leia said. Of Course Typical Empire. They Know Nothing But Destruction. They're Going To Pay For Taking Our Home. Ursa said.

They Will But For Now We Need To Get The Transports To Surface To Land Our Armys To Retake The Land and The City. ALL FIGHTERS LAUNCH AND ATTACK THE IMPERIAL CRUISERS!!! COPY THAT EZRA!!! ALL FIGHTERS ON ME!!! Hera said. RIGHT BEHIND YOU HERA!!! Ahsoka said.

Both Cyber Force Fighters And Mandalorian Fighters Flew Out of The Cyber Force Ships and Flew Towards The Blockade.

Hera, Ahsoka. You Need To Destroy One of Those Star Destroyers For The Transports To Get Through. Zoey said. Copy That Zoey. We'll Make A Path For You. Ahsoka said As Her and The Other Fighters Engage With The Tie Fighters.

Then The Star Destroyers Started Firing At The Fleet. ALL SHIPS FIRE BACK!!! Leia Ordered. The Fleet Lock Their Weapons On The Destroyers and Began Firing. Maybe Be We Can A Path Faster Than Hera and Ahsoka. Devin said. Over Our Dead Bodies. Hera said.

Why Do You Say That? Because Thanks To The Fleet. One of The Star Destroyers Is Badly Damaged. Take A Look For Yourselfers. Everyone Walk Towards The Window and Saw It.

Whoa A Small Explosion Just Happened. Jason said. Yep Now Me and Ahsoka Are Going With Our Team. ALL FIGHTERS ON ME!!! Hera, Ahsoka Flew Towards The Damage Star Destroyer and Fired Their Rockets At The Explosion Area. The Rockets Hit and It Started To Blow Up.

Alright Everyone Now's Your Chance. And Remember To Have Fun Down There. Well Be Taking Care of The Remember Star Destroyers. Ahsoka said. Alright Just Remember To Be Watching Out For More Star Destroyers. No Doubt That The Empire Called For Reinforcements. Ezra said.

Well Do Ahsoka Out. Alright Pilots Takes Us Down. The Ship and The Transports Went Down Towards The Planet Surface and Were Being To Land. Ok Everyone Let's Head To The Armory and Then The Hangar. Zoey said. They All Follow Her Through The Ship and Came To The Armory. She Put In The Code To Unlock The Door and It Open.

Now This What I Call Firepower. Leo said. Everyone Grab A Weapon and Enough Ammo To Make Through The Battle. Everyone Went A Weapon and Grab One. Wait Until The Empire Sees Us With These Blasters. Devin said. Everyone Walk Out and Went To The Hangar.

The Hangar Had Gunships and Fighters They Were Being Loading Up For The Battle Below.

Look's Like The Troops Are Being Loaded Up. Luke said. And I Subject We Joined Them Before We Miss Our Ride. Sasha said. She's Right Sir. You Don't Want To Miss Out. Zoey said. Alright Let's Head Out. Ezra said They All Headed Towards One and Got On Board.

Pilot Take Off. Yes Sir. The Pilot said and The Gunship Took Off. The Others Took Off and They Race Towards The Planet Surface. Getting Past The Blockade Was The Easy Part. Now Here Comes The Ground Battle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.6K 505 18
Hera, Sabine, And Ezra Crash On A Planet And Are Stranded Having No Way To Contact Rebellion So What Will They Do.
25.1K 398 25
Ezra and Sabine have a secret. Ezra is the prince of Lothal and Sabine is princess of Mandalor. They were engaged at Ezra's birth and supposed to be...
54.1K 695 17
When Sabine left the rebellion and Ghost Crew it hurt some people including herself. Some lost their daughter, others lost their sister, best friend...
101K 740 15
What If Ezra Was Still Capture By The Seventh Sister And Zeb, Chopper, And Sabine The Only Ones To Escape. What Will The Seventh Sister Do To Ezra?