Hunters to Hero's

By Jello13e

Once Gon, Killua, and Bisky finished the Greed Island quest they realize that there is a second part. If they... More

Part two of greed island?
Entrance exams
Forest
Welcome to UA
Scars and Aura
Suspicions
Questioning and money
Nen
Gems
Chop Chop
Working behind the scenes
That's odd
The Match
Milkshakes
New friends
The Heist
Allmights class
Todo No
He is the yoyo man.
How did you get here?
Why???
Just a bunny
Beans
You would do that for us?
Her too?!
Fly!
Don't ask. Just enjoy.
Thank you Ashido
Names
Elsa teaches Architecture
I am here. Literally.
Fourth of July Special!
Break time
Uncle steve
Why them and not me, Gon?
Okay so I'm not dead-
You don't seem happy
FIGHT! nO-
Q and A!
Talk show Q and A
Steve says
Talk show part two
Secret Love Child
Final round
There's that light again
Brownies

Bisky is kicked out

8.4K 335 176
By Jello13e

3RD POV

Gon and Killua were on their way home, feeling pretty positive and happy after the fun arm wrestling competition the class had afterschool.

That's when Killua got a call from an unknown user on his phone. He hummed deeply into the phone. It signaled that he was there but did not give any information on the octaves of his voice or his voice in general.

"Is that you?" A raspy voice said. Killua hung up the phone and let out a tch in annoyance.

Killua had to buy a new phone and phone plan from the black market to make sure that his name was not tracked with the service provider, company or purchase history if someone ever found or took his phone.

"Who was that?" Gon asked.

"It was my employer for my job," Killua responded. "I need to call him back so keep quiet."

Killua turned on the voice-altering program on his phone. It was the same program made to use in the mask he had, but if he was going to contact them through the phone, then he needed to put it on his phone too. If anything goes bad, then the only way they could track him is through the use of a really good quirk or following him after a mission but that would be very hard to do.

"Took you long enough. I still don't get the whole I'm not going to save your number thing, but whatever." Shigaraki sighed.

"Just hurry up and tell me what you want. An armadillo, bear, or cactus?" Killua asked.

"A fake bear." The voice said.

"Ok bye." Killua hung up.

Each item Killua listed was an agreed-upon meeting place. While his response was either saying the word: real, fake, stuffed, or paper mache before the item.

These nee words were meet up times. Real was ASAP, fake was in 3 hours, stuffed is at midnight and paper mache was in a week.

It was a simple way to ensure that any eavesdroppers would think it's a usual conversation of two guys doing a project together or buying something. Not a meetup place and time to decide on a person to kill.

Killua was taking this very cautiously. If he got caught and was banned from UA then it would leave Gon to complete the rest of the game with very little help and killua would be labeled as a villain and would be watched everywhere. He really could not have that happen.

"Ok, I have enough time to train and eat dinner at home before I have to go," Killua said putting his phone in his pocket.

"That's fine."

---

Killua checked his phone. The clock said it was 5:30 pm. Just a few minutes before the meetup time. Killua walked down the ally a few blocks away from the base, turning a corner to find shigaraki. "What's the mission?" Killua asked through his mask.

"It's a little different today." Killua listened to his words lazily. "There has been a hero who keeps on coming into my neighborhood, looking for small crime. I don't like that. I need him gone before he accidentally finds us." Shigaraki told him, crossing his arms in annoyance. "I mean like what's his deal? He's not going to get any popularity by stopping crime here. The government won't even use any money to renovate this broken-down area even if he does manage to drive out all the crime." Shigaraki ranted, started to scratch his neck. "Why? Why do this?! He's always getting on my nerves." Shigaraki got louder.

"Shut up. " Killua said, hiding in the shadows of the ally.

Footsteps. They're getting closer too.

"WHAT DID-" Shigaraki was stopped by killua reaching under the hand on Shigaraki's face, covering it and pulling him back into the darkness.

Killua  whispered into Shigaraki's ear, "Don't make a sound."

Shigaraki breathed harshly. What made this kid think he had the right to do this? He was the kid's boss too! Shigaraki grasped his sleeve harshly with all 5 fingers, knowing what this kid could do.

Killua let out a grunt of surprise at the sudden pain. He quickly let go of his mouth and swiped away his arm from the blunettes grasp, kicking him out of reach.

Shigaraki stumbled a little, steadying himself on the wall behind him.

A flashlight shone upon them. "Whos there? Come out." The voice shouted a bit nervously.

"Its the hero," Shigaraki whispered.

Killua did not want to do this.

"He has to go." Killua frowned under his mask. Shigaraki smirked at his words. He quickly appeared behind the heros back, decapitating him.

"Swift and efficient. Nice kill."

"Oh shut up. I'm not looking for your compliments. I was going to tell you that I decline your request because I don't want to kill heros or the innocent. Only villains." Killua spat.

"You did the job anyways." Shigaraki chuckled at his ridiculousness.

"No witnesses," Killua said, trying to remember that the reason why he is doing this is to keep a roof over their head. "Now come on, lets clean this up and erase any software he has to keep track of his location."

"I never thought about that." Shigaraki hummed, walking over to the dead body.

"Yeah. Back where I come from, rich people who I would assassinate would sometimes have both bodyguards, hidden cameras on their person and trackers which are imminently saved online. I learned how to hack into it and erase it trough the digital footprints, but I can't erase it from people who saw it or took a picture using another device." Killua said, lifting the body and throwing it into the dumpster which was conveniently in the same ally they were in.

"Where did you learn to do that?" Shigaraki asked, dusting off his real hands.

Killua closed the dumpster lid. "Well, I come from a well-known family of assassins, so I've been taught a thing or two."

"If you're so well known then why are you working for me and why won't you tell me your last name?" Shigaraki questioned, walking towards the opening of the ally.

Killua followed him. "I left them. I did not want to be an assassin anymore and I wanted to go see the world. But since I've been having financial troubles, I need the extra cash." He explained. "And for my last name. Its Zoldyck."

"I've never heard of it before."

"Deep in the underworld." The young Zoldyck told him. "Hurry up, I wanna get my cash and leave." Killua walked quickly to the base while shigaraki followed him.

---

Killua POV

I finally got the money from handyman after he went spent half an hour looking for it. I don't know why he did not have it accessible when he knew I was going on an assassination that day, but whatever.

I walked through an ally, taking off my mask, placing it in my bag first. I then took off my jacket and the second layer of pants. I hope I didn't get blood on it this time. I know how to clean it it's just a hassle. Normally the maids do it back at home.

The sun already went down, leaving the sky to darken from the publish color to black. It's too bad there aren't any stars here. Way too much light pollution. On top of my mountain, I can see them crystal clear. Now that I think about it, I haven't seen any stars since I've been here. Do they even have stars in this world? Maybe Gon and I can go stargazing on the weekend like we did when I went to his house.

I made it back to the house, unlocking the door and walking in. "I'm home!"

"Welcome back, Killua" Gon cheered from the couch. As I took off my shoes I looked towards gons direction. On the tv, there was the Mariokart scoreboard with him in 8th place. He improved, but it's still the easiest level.

"Whatcha up to? I ask seeing gon and bisky on the couch. I walked up to them, sitting next to gon on the armrest of the couch even though there was another wooden chair right next to me. And another seat next to Bisky since it was a three-person couch.

"Just showing each other the cards we collected. Bisky has collected a lot of new cards." Gon said letting his binder float over to me.

We have shared binders, so whatever numbered cards I collect it pops up into their binders too. The free slots don't count though. That's why I don't have a million rocks in my binder.

"We haven't checked the binders recently huh?" I said, flipping through the pages. I saw a bunch of merch. "Where did you get all of this bisky?" Lots of these things are hero merch you can't buy in many stores.

"I was just about to tell Gon that!" She said bringing it over to her. She flipped a few pages and found a card. "This one is my most recent one." She pointed to an action figure set.

"How did you get it?" Gon asked.

"If you would be quiet you would have known by now." She deadpanned at us. Gon quickly shut up.

"I was doing some research on the geology of this world and then an ad popped up on the top 5 heros. I clicked on it and it brought me to an online auction which is when it said that a card was spotted."

I brought the binder to me, taking out the card to analyze it. "You know this is a collector's item right?!" I yelled. "It says its worth-" No way. "Its worth as much as the 200th-floor winning prize money!!" Gon froze at the statement.

"YOU HAG! YOU SPENT THE REST OF OUR MONEY ON THIS CARD!!" I screamed at bisky who surprisingly sat there quietly. Normally she would be yelling back at me right about now. Is she sick or something? Is this an imposter!??

"Actually..."

Ah, crap.

"I kinda got into an online bidding war...." I bet you she got into a war with a collecter and with a desperate attempt to end it she tripled it or something like that.

"That's it. We lost all of our savings. The bills for plumbing and other stuff are due today. Use this." I tossed over the wad of cash from my assassination.

"Killua." She looked down at the money, guilty and hesitant.

"What now?" I groaned thinking of how much money she spent on one card. She simply pushed over the binder with all the slots full on a page. All of these were collecter items of that blonde smiling idiot.

I nearly had a stroke when I saw how many zeros were scattered all over the pages.

"Bisky." I was so close to killing her. I could see ger gulp under my assassin gaze.

"Your sleeping outside for the next week."

"Fair enough." She walked out the door. mumbling something inaudible.

"WHAT FREE SLOTS?!?!" Gon screamed in a panic. Bisky froze.

Gon snatched the binder away from me before I could look at it. His eyes widened as he flipped through the free slots. I tried to look over his shoulder, but he shut it before I could see.

"Go." He looked me in the eye.

"What?"

"Go kill more people right now." He pointed to the door.

"That bad?!?!" I yelled, diving for the book so I can see.

Bisky called her book back into her ring from outside.

"Just-" Gon was at a loss for words. "Just go." Gon said pushing me out the door.

I have a feeling we will be in debt for a while. I walked towards the Leauge of villains base in hopes I can get him to pay me for I don't know. A MILLION assassinations!?

---

1990 words

Starting now, I will update every Friday. If I change it, then it will be in the description. If I miss it I will either wait till the next Friday or do it on the weekend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 348 60
Raine goes on an adventure to a deadly jungle with mythical beasts to get revenge on a former Spider who destroyed her home. She's trained hard to ke...
153K 5.9K 17
Appearing from a sudden black phenomenon in the sky, Killua has no idea how he appeared into this strange world. " Sadate him!" " It's not working!!"...
2.3K 93 16
Gon, Killua and Bisky agree to do part 2 of Greed Island. Part 2 proves to be very different from the original game.
3.2K 103 44
Original book by @Kimberly_Flower This story is not originally mine. This is a continuation of the story Stuck x In x A x New x World by @amaria_ flo...