Gunslinger of kouh

Av Ace_spade789

Book 1 of my gunslinger series Y/N Flint is a guy who moves to kouh for school and finds adventure when he di... Mer

Bio
Just another day
The meeting
Open house
Peace talks
The dragons
Oh no
Summer
Training and a summit
Rebirth
Back to school
Unwanted pest
A surprise
Juggernaut drive
peerege
Peerege members (so far)
The return
The fallen angel
Training
Flint vs gremory
Between fights
Anther day between the fights
Updaited peerage
Flint vs sitri
Going home
School again
More drama.
Bonfire
The pool
The stone
Preventing the end of days
The end

Ariving in kouh

25K 263 367
Av Ace_spade789

Nobody pov

One morning this boy wakes up in his camper in the middle of the forest just outside of kouh. He just got into town yesterday to attend school at kouh academy because his father died recently and he needed a fresh start. He got dressed into his school uniform but had a T-shirt on underneath his dress shirt that he left unbuttoned. He grabbed his school jacket and put it into inside his backpack and grabbed his leather jacket. He went outside and locked the door he then looked around and smiled.

Y/N: "home sweet home."

He then got onto his motorcycle and took off for school.

Time skip
Y/N pov

I parked my motorcycle in the parking lot at kouh academy and made my way to the main gate when I got there I heard someone calling my name.

???: "mr flint?"

I see a girl with short black hair with glasses on standing by the gate.

Y/N: "yeah that's me. How can I help you?"

Sona: "my name is sona Shitori I am the president of the student council. I'm here to give you your class schedule and show you around the campus."

Y/N: "it's a pleasure to meet you miss shitori. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to help me out schools where I'm from are nothing like this. This school really is impressive."

Sona: "The pleasure is all mine mr flint. Would you like to have a tour after classes are finished?"

Y/N: "please call me Y/N. and I would like that."

We just arrived at my classroom

Sona: "this is your home room classroom. Come see me in the student council office after classes are finished. Have a good first day.

She then leaves and I knock on the door.

Teacher: "come in"

I enter the class room and I caught everyone's attention.

Teacher: "you must be the new transfer student. Please come in and introduce yourself to everyone."

I walk to the front of the class.

Y/N: "hey everyone my name is Y/N flint. I like classic rock, reading, and being outdoors. I hope we all can get along well."

Teacher: "thank you mr flint you can take a seat wherever is free."

I then sit in the back row away from the window as this guy by the window had a vibe I didn't like.

Time skip after classes

I was walking to the student council office but I found myself lost as I didn't get that tour yet. I wasn't paying much attention as i bumped into someone walking around the corner I managed to catch her before she fell over.

Y/N: "I'm so sorry are you alright?"

???: "yes I'm quite fine thank you for catching me."

Y/N: "I'm Y/N flint I'm new hear I'm trying to find the student council office but I seem to be lost."

Rias: "well it's a pleasure to meet you Y/N
My name is Rias gremory. If you like I can show you the way to the student council's office. It's the least I can do after you caught me."

Y/N: "likewise miss gremory. I appreciate that kind offer and will gladly accept thank you."

Rias: "it's not a problem. And please call me Rias."

Time skip

Rias: "well this is it. I need to go but it was really nice to meet you Y/N."

Y/N: "thank you for the help Rias it was nice to meet you too."

She leaves and I knock on the door and a girl with long black hair answers the door.

???: "you must be mr flint my name is Tsubaki shinra I am the Vice President of the student council."

Y/N: "it's a pleasure to meet you miss shinra miss shitori told me to come here after class to see her."

Sona: "Ah Y/N it's good to see you how was your first day of class?"

Y/N: "it went well although I have a feeling that the girls have a crush on me I heard them talking about me and I don't think the guys like me ether."

I noticed the chess board

Y/N: "that's a nice set you have here you must play often" I pick up the king peace. "Fancy a game while we chat?"

Sona: "I can play a game while we talk" she sits down on the couch across from me. "You have the first move."

We begin the game

Y/N: "I must confess something to you"

Sona: "oh? What would that be?"

Y/N: "I'm rusty I haven't played in years not since my dad died."

Sona: "I'm sorry to hear that."

Y/N: "but there is also something else I need to talk with you about. I recently unlocked something called a sacred gear and I came here because a girl told me that you could help me figure it out she said you are really smart."

Sona then looked up and adjusted her glasses

Sona: "and who would that be?"

Y/N: "I believe she said her name was sarafall she and I where close friends for a few years."

She was surprised by this

Sona: "she never mentioned you."

Y/N: "and something else that is important I need to say."

Sona: "that is?"

Y/N: "checkmate. She told me that I needed to beet you in a game of chess I don't know why but she was very insistent on it she said that you would explain."

Her eyes went wide in surprise

Sona: "how about that tour now then? I'll explain everything as we walk."

Time skip

Sona explained everything about the three factions and how she is a devil and that Rias gremory is also a devil. She showed me around the campus and we returned to the student council office.

Sona: "there is one more thing that you need to know."

Y/N: "you showed me around the school and told me about the three factions and who where devils in town what else could you possibly need to tell me?"

Sona: I made a deal with my parents and sarafall that is someone could beat me in a game of chess I would marry them that's why she wanted you to beat me."

Y/N: "huhh. That explains a lot actually. So what does that mean then? Are we dating now then?"

Sona: "yes I am your girlfriend now."

Y/N: "I guess I should let sarafall know then."
I pull out my phone and I sent sarafall a text telling her to come by the trailers tonight.

Sona: "I'll come to your home with you so we can tell her together."

Time skip

We where on my motorcycle arriving at the trailer.

Sona: "this is where you live?"

Y/N: "yeah my dad left me the truck and trailer when he died."

We got off of the bike and went into the trailer and sat down at the table.

Y/N: "so can you help me with the sacred gear? I still don't know what thoes are."

Sona: "of course I can."

She then explained how to summon my sacred gear and to both of our surprise two revolvers appear on a gun belt on my waist I then pull them out and put them on the table.

Sona: "one holly and one demonic? That's odd."

Sarafall "Yes sona it is" she then hugs sona before sona could react. "So Y/N what did you want to tell me."

Sona and I share a look and sarafall knew right away.

Sarafall: "he did it didn't he he beat you in chess." She was super excited. "My sona is going to marry Y/N!!!!!"

Y/N: "you clever little minks you." Realizing you where played. "You tricked me."

Sarafall then winked at me with a massive smile

Y/N: "I'm going to bed this was a long day. You girls are welcome to stay if you like the table turns into a bed and the couch pulls out into a bed there are blankets and pillows in that closet." You point to a closet.

Both girls: "ok goodnight Y/N!!!"

Y/N(thaught): 'I have a bad feeling about this.'

You then go to bed.

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

506K 20.7K 56
Theirs series book two Currently being updated on Patreon. * * * https://www.patreon.com/DRK_Stories
61.6K 667 13
The story is a Male gunslinger reader x Rwby.
245K 5.1K 64
(Y/N) (L/N). Someone that like to help peoples but don't like to be helped. He have friend but never hang out with them. He preferred to go training...