Psychotic Love [bl]

By PenguinFlippy

Lucia Mooncrest died because of a mistake by truck-sama. But fate had already decided for him to die soon. Bu... More

Chapter 1: Reincarnated
Chapter 2: Escaping
Chapter 3: Meeting the twins
Chapter 4: A casual day
Chapter 5: Leaving
Chapter 6: Exploring
Chapter 7: Kidnapped
Chapter 9: Recuperating
Chapter 10: The thief
Chapter 11: A feisty boy
Manga version of my novel
Chapter 12: Chased
Chapter 13: Your Highness
Chapter 15: A normal day in royalty
Chapter 16: The Masquerade Ball
Chapter 17: The Taste Of Sweet Revenge
Chapter 18: Let The Game Begin
Chapter 19: ?¿??¿~乇尺尺Ծ尺

Chapter 8: Pain

12.4K 540 169
By PenguinFlippy

Warning some explicit/bloody scene. Not very detailed or a lot. Don't read if your sensitive to it. Might be a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes. A but lazy to edit. Plus get me some damn tissues and icecream.This is going to get emotional. L♡VE ya, now enjoy!

Lucia Mooncrest POV
I've spent most of this week recovering from my trauma. My hands and body have been trembling non stop. Maybe it's because I'm not used to hurting others. I feel guilty but also not. That man did have it coming to him.

The images of the blood coating my hand flash through me mind. A scream escapes my lips. Abanus comes to comfort me. I lean my head on his sturdy back. Even though he is younger then me he has to baby me like this.

He does take care of me but once he left for 2 days straight. He obviously told me about it but it seemed suspicious. Screams and yells resounded from outside. Abanus tried to block my field of vision but I still caught a glimpse on what the commotion was.

My eyes widen in shock as a gasp. I hold my hand so my mouth as I silently cry. Abanus rubs my back comfortly as I bury my face into his broad chest.

Outside was the hanging body of the man that had nearly raped me. His body was dripping with crimson blood. Guts and eye sockets were pulled out. Body parts were severed. The scene was horrific. It made me sick to my stomach. I didn't ask for his death I just wanted him to feel some pain. There was a bloody message but I wasn't able to look at it properly. Mice were eating his dead cold corpse.

At least Abanus is here for me but I have some suspicions about what happend. Wasn't it to sudden and weird he died after that incident. I couldn't bare to stare at it anymore. I wipe the tears streaming down my face vigoursly and take a deep breath.

Was I always this pathetic. Even when I was tortured I never cried. There's no use being depressed, its already happend. I can't do anything about it. A small smile creeps onto my face. "Thanks for being here with me or else I would have become a mess."

He smile warmly and hugs me tightly. A chuckle escapes my lips as I hug him back. It was only a week ago I met Abanus. How did he mature so quickly, he once depended on me now he acts so mature. This is a little worrying and odd.

"Something wrong Lucia?" Abanus's voice snaps me out of my thought. I shake my head, he doesn't look convince but lets the matter go.

I decide to go outside and get some fresh air. The fresh summer breeze greeted me, tossling my hair gently. A sigh escapes my lips as I close my eyes. Enjoying a moment of peace, forgetting about all of my surroundings for a second.

My figure baths in the sunlight as I stroll through the tranquil park. There were only couples in the park I went too. I walked over too a small bond and crouched down. Skimming my delicate fingers across the surface. Various fish swam around the pond creating a ripple effect.

Water splashed onto my face, I couldn't help but laugh out loud. People glanced at me, I hid my face in embarrassment. I stand up. Turning head around quickly only to hit Abanus. I slip backwards but luckily he catches me on time.

A strong pair of arms wrap around my slim face. His eyes stare into my amethyst eyes. As if staring into my soul. I cough trying to get out of his grasp.

But his grip on me doesn't loosen, it only gets tighter. I pat his back gently as I ask him to let go. He stays still, not moving an inch. There was no reaction from him.

I sigh in defeat and let him hug me. A smile creeped onto his handsome face. He picks me up bridal style. My jaw dropped, what was he doing. I start patting him harder and struggle in his embrace. Realising all my attempts were futile I stop.

We walked past the plaza recieving weird and disgusted looks. My eyes watch as the sunset scatters various hues across the once clear blue sky. The city basks in the after glow of the darkening colours. A sunset is the sigh of a late summer day. The sun goes into hiding, resting until the next day. Sunsets teaches the end of one journey and the beginning if another. That's what I think.

I bury my face into his chest, inhaling the sweet scent of jasmine. I saw a broad smile paint across his face. His eyes turn into crescent moons. But he had a dignified about him, thrusting his jaw forward and elevating his chin. A sharp look was in his eyes. He continued to amble towards a large building.

Deciding to get some shut eye I doze off as we walked to an unknown destination.

---------------------------------------------------
It was pitch black. I could see nothing. I walked aimlessly not sure what to do. It's only a dream, I slap myself to wake me up. But nothing worked. I stumbled forward falling face first onto the cold floor.

I clutch the ground, I felt a presence behind me. I slowly turn my head to be greeted by a pair of blood red eyes. A terrified scream escapes my lips as i hastily get up. Running for my life, going as fast as my little legs could take me.

It was coming closet and closer. I trip yet again and roll down what I assume was a cliff. My eyes squeeze shut ready for the incoming impact.

I waited for a few minutes, nothing happend. I cracked an eye open. Mirrors surrounded me. I slowly get up wiping the non existent dirt off me. My breath hitched. I saw my own reflection. Something was behind me. I froze like a statue not daring to even breath loudly. My heart beated like crazy, adrenaline was high.

It soon vanishes, i sigh in relief. I look at my reflection in the mirror. Placing a hand on it. I stare at me pathetic self. Suddenly I was sucked into the glass sheet

I desperately try to wake up, screaming for help, yet nobody comes. I desperately try to fill this emptiness in my heart.

Was i ever truly happy? Was it me faking it? Trying to tell myself I'm happy. It's like a broken mirror, better to be left alone and shattered.

Where was I, it's like my sanity is slowly leaving me. The sound of water can be heard behind me.

My hair swishes in the wind as i turn around. Ripples appeared on the surface of clear water. I was surrounded by a bright baby blue sky where clouds floated freely. I was envious of that.

Water lay below me. I sauntered towards where I saw a black silhouette. I place a hand on their broad shoulder. They spun around.

I gasp taking a step back. My butt hitting the floor. I scamper backwards. A hand was placed over my open mouth. "What are you doing here. I thought you were gone. What more do you want. Haven't you ruined my life enough!" I screamed through broken sobs.

I broke down clutching my soaking wet shirt. "Isn't it enough. You hurt them and you hurt him." He took small steps forward, lifting my chin up. "You can never get away from me. It's your fault I'm like this."

A sadistic smile formed on his face as he laughed maniacally. It was scary, not it was more then just terrifying. I tremble in fear. A knife was held above his head. There lay dead bodies behind him, lifeless and cold.

Blood everywhere. He licked the blood off his knife stroking it happily. His eyes had murderous intent in them. My body trembles in fear. I couldn't run, my body wasn't listening to me. I wanted to yell but couldn't.

Each step he took was slowly and taunting. As if mocking my existant. "I'll show you what real pain is. My little doll" The murder cooed as he licked my neck with his slimy tongue.

My breath was shaky. With a last attempt of escape if I could even call it I ran to the dead bodies. I knew I wouldn't make it out alive. But at least I could see their bodies one last time.

Knifes protruded out of one of the bodies, this person meant so much amd know they were gone because of me. Maybe I am better off dead. Cuts and bruises littered anothers bother. How many lives were lost because of me.

There lay the man that meant the world to me, the love of my life. He was dead now. Blood pouring put of his body. I cupped his pale cheek kissing his lips. Tears streamed down my cheek. I only want one more chance to fix my mistakes but that's only a hopeless wish.

I will join you soon my love. You told me too be happy, make a family. But how can you expect me to do that without you. I went along pretending to be happy and idiotic. But I can never feel real joy without you.

A satisfied smile was across his handsome face, he looked as if he had no regrets. "Wipe that look off your face. How can you look like that after all that man did too you. You dummy." A low sorrowful chuckle could be heard from me as tears ran down my face like a flowing river.

"Are you done yet. Accept it. He's never coming back and it's you fault. But it's alright. I'll be sure to take extra care of you." The male said teasingly.

I close my eyes, remembering the last happy moment with him. What I am experiencing is nothing compared to how he felt. Did he feel as helpless as I am, was he always only thinking about me. Did he truly love me too the very end. I'll never know all the answers to these questions since he's gone.

My heart clenched painfully, why was reality so cruel. I could hear the voice of those who were dead because of me. As if their souls were blaming me.

Each word felt like a knife stabbing my heart. But his words hurt the most. "I hate you and wish I never met you!" He said with pure hatred. Tears gushed out, I screamed in agony. Those words hurt more then anything in the world.
---------------------------------------------------
My eyes snap open. Sweat trickling down my forehead. Tears streamed down my cheek. My clothes were dishelveld.

Abanus looked at me worridely before hugging me tightly. My chest heaved up and down, my heart still beating rapidly. Was it only a dream? The images flashed through my mind.

I couldn't stop crying even if I wanted to. I clutched Abanus's shirt screaming. The pain wasn't. It hurt so bad. Help, anyone please.

I mumble pleas. Abanus tried comforting me but it didn't soothe the pain. I soon pass out. Maybe it's better if I'm gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 12.7K 16
Axel looked with tears in his eyes as he saw his ex-boyfriend walking hand in hand with his best friend. He never expected it to be this way. No not...
1.8K 134 12
Walking on your home from your shift while playing your favorite otome game,you get dashed by a car only to end up in the game as an extra life. You...
210K 7.4K 44
Zen Yodai, 27 y.o virgin 'straight' man. He claimed to be 'straighter than a ruler' but some people doesn't believe it (Me). Anyway, he died in the a...