BLISS (editing)

Von tentwinta2

"If I lose my mind today, what would you do to make me remember you tomorrow?" Mehr

00:00
00:01
00:02
00:03
00:04
00:05
00:06
00:07
00:08
00:09
00:10
00:11
00:12
00:13
00:14
00:15
00:16
00:17
00:18
00:19
00:20
00:21
00:22
00:23
00:25
00:26
00:27
00:28
00:29
EPILOGUE
EPILOGUE PT2

00:24

6.5K 303 30
Von tentwinta2

A few weeks later

Seth and Benji sat in the VIP section, chilling and bopping their heads to the loud music playing.

"Man can't believe you and Honey are separated forreal". Benji said as he looked at Honey move around the pole. He watched her moved, but not sexually. He was amazed by how she could move like a snake.

Honey had no rhythm what so ever so he was shook that the girl could now move

"She wasn't down for the lifestyle so why keep holding on to her?". He questioned, taking a sip of his Hennessy and averted his gaze on her.

He watched her moved and he didn't know how to feel. He had love for her because she was his son's mother but he wasn't in love with her anymore.

He was happy she was doing something to get back on her feet although he was the one who made her leave.

"But still, stripping? I never thought she would be the one on the poles, in the club we knew,. y'know?". Benji shook his head and pulled the snapback over his head closer to his eyes. His eyes were low from the blunt he smoked early.

"I'm glad she stopped taking drugs and now taking care of her child". Seth shrugged and looked across the room, seeing the niggas he's been watching for a while, having the time of their lives.

Seth looked at Benji and nodded his head towards them.

"Isn't that Bliss' bitch ass nigga?". Benji kissed his teeth. He didn't like him cause he did Bliss dirty and he ain't like that.

"They still together?".

"Nah they finally broke up". Benji knew the real reason why they broke up cause Moesha had let him know, on the news but it was none of his business and he wasn't going to say anything.

Seth nodded his head. Lincoln didn't deserve Bliss anyways, "he's been stealing shit and he needs to be taught a lesson".

"Oh it's him and his crew coming to strip clubs like they grown?" Benji asked surprised. He thought Lincoln was a grown ass adult but he was just a kid. He got to him props for knowing how to steal shit and dealing with OGs.

"He's outchea acting grown and shit, instead of studying for his finals". Seth smacked his teeth while locking eyes with Lincoln. Lincoln smirked and held his cup up in an cheers motion.

Seth furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "man did you just see that shit? I know shit gon' pop off  for sure now". Seth said, nudging Benji besides him.

"He knows about you and Bliss". Benji spilled, not wanting to leave his friend in dark, "prolly the reason why he doing the weird signs".

Seth sighed, he wasn't worried at all. Lincoln was a boy and he had nothing on Seth and Benji combined. He took out his phone and texted his most trusted crew and sent the details.

Pow pow pow!!

Gun shots were fired in club making the stripper scream and run for cover. The whole club was making their way out, while somebodies were getting caught in the crossfire. Benji and Seth ducked behind the tables in the VIP section that had fallen and got their guns out.

Lincoln and his crew were aiming towards the table. Benji and Seth crawled on the floor and aimed guns towards his crew. Benji hit two of his boys in the head and one on his left, the bullet piercing through his heart, instantly killing him on the spot.

Seth moved near the DJ booth, ducking the gun shots Tarell's bodyguard were firing towards anyone in sight.

"Man we gotta get out of here!". Benji yelled over the gun shots.

Seth moved from the DJ booth and aimed his gun towards Lincoln, who was running towards the exit.

Pow pow pow!

Three gun shots and they only managed to graze his shoulder and hit him at the back of his leg. He yelled in pain as he fell near the entrance of the club.

"Go get that nigga!". Seth yelled. Benji nodded and moved towards Lincoln, while he was trying to find the quickest way out

The whole club was a mess. It was war between four different gangs. Tarell's had his own agenda to push cause the Mexicans felt he owed them so they were trying to set him up.

On the another hand, Lincoln was trying to become some big shot dealer, trying to take over the turf that belonged to Benji and Seth. And he felt threatened because Seth was trying to take his girl too.

Benji grabbed Lincoln from the floor and moved with him towards the main exit.

"Don't kill me!". Lincoln begged as tears cascaded down his face. Benji smacked his teeth and pushed him forward so he could keep him on guard, letting him limp in pain

"Shut the fuck up nigga. You weren't begging nobody when you were firing them shots". Benji hit him with the butt of the gun on his shoulder, motioning him to walk.

The door of the cleaning car opened, revealing Melvin and Seth. Benji pushed Lincoln in car and he hissed.

"Damn nigga don't you see I'm hurt?". He questioned, putting pressure on bullet wound, so he wouldn't bleed more.

Benji chuckled, "don't be doing grown folk shit then you won't be nursing a gun wound". Lincoln discreetly smacked his teeth.

"Smack them teeth again and watch me knock them 32 teeth out". Seth said when he lowly heard him. He jumped out the truck and tied him up. He emptied his pockets and destroyed his phone.

"Mel, make sure the nigga don't see the sun rise ever again". Benji stated nonchalantly, closing the door. He heard Lincoln's muffled screams the door and shook his head.

They both walked away as the car drove, heading home.

•••

The next day

Moesha's nerves shot up as she approached her childhood home. She pulled her bag straps closer to her. She was nervous of what to expect when she walked through the door.

She gently patted her braided hair and licked her lips. She counted to ten in her head and knocked on the door, moved back a little and waited.

"Wassup sis". Ezekiel opened the door wider, letting her. She removed her shoes, and gently placed them by the door. She removed her bag and placed it beside her shoes.

"Hey, where's Nasir?". She questioned, pulling away from the hug she was given. She stared Eazy and noticed how tall he had grown in the last few months.

"Upstairs with his girlfriend". Eazy easily said, with a smirk on his face.

"Girlfriend? Nasir? Quiet Nasir?". She questioned stunned, not believing her little brother was growing.

"Lemme go see". She said, heading towards the stairs.

"Nahh, don't". He shook his head, pulling her back.

"Why not?".

"You know how he is with his privacy and shit". Eazy said, letting go of his sister. She nodded her head and decided against it because she understood how Nasir felt about his privacy being invaded.

"Moms said to bring you to her when you get here. Are you ready?". Ezekiel questioned, leading her to the living room.

"Is it something bad?". She questioned. She couldn't bring bad energy around herself anymore.

"I don't think so. It goes by how you take it honestly". He shrugged. Mo nodded her head and heard muffle voices in the living room.

"Ma, Mo's here". Ezekiel have Mo a comforting squeeze on the shoulder and walked away leaving her in daze.

"Da-daddy?". She stuttered, as tears burnt on the brim of her eyelids. She stared as the man she hasn't seen in fifteen years walked up to her.

She moved back and she felt her heart beat uncontrollably. She shook her head as her tears cascading down her plump cheeks.

"No,no,no, no". She kept mumbling and she shook her head.

"Mo, it's me". He stood in front of her with his arms outstretched, waiting for her to run into his arms but she never did.

"Mo calm down". Her mother quickly rushed to her rescue when she saw she was having a hard time breathing. Robyn coached her breathing and made her sit down. She rubbed circles on her back. She helped  her wipe  her tears too.

Moesha calmed down and stared ahead, slouched back on the couch. Robyn moved away from Moesha and sat besides her. Her father sat on the couch adjacent to them. They quietly sat until Moesha broke the silence

"Where have you been?". Monté looked at Robyn and she nodded her head.

"I was away...". He started, "your mother ain't want me to see you cause you were young back then". Moesha glanced at her mother and chuckled, nodding her head

"Why did you stop trying to see me even when I was old enough?". She questioned now looking at him.

"I didn't, your mother kept that quiet. I did reach out but,  your mom's wasn't trying to hear shit from me". He shrugged, licking his lips.

"But it ain't your mom's fault though, I just ain't try hard enough for you". He defended her mother

"Yeah right". She rolled her eyes. Monté looked at his grown daughter and his heart was filled with love. She had grown into a beautiful young lady.

"You ain't know half of the shit this woman put me through so you shouldn't be defending her". She kissed her teeth and got up from the couch.

"I'ma head out. It was good seeing you daddy". She gave him a head nod and walked away getting her shoes and bag. She called herself an Uber and waited on the sidewalks.

She wasn't trying to hear what they both had to say. She could smell the lies radiating off them and she didn't like it.

•••

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

334K 7.6K 49
"Im a gangsta baby , tell me can you love a thug ." Nba Youngboy .⛓️
4.7K 206 14
π˜šπ˜—π˜π˜• π˜–π˜π˜ π˜–π˜ π˜π˜™π˜–π˜” "π˜‰π˜“π˜π˜•π˜‹"
10K 364 14
Sequal to "I see you".