How To Be A Real Man 101 | Li...

By Liskookianne

Jungkook cupped my crotch and my eyes widened in an instant. "Seriously Limario? How small is your penis?" h... More

Cast of Characters
A Broken Promise
The Pincess' Death
Change of Plan
The Last Day As A Princess
The Disappointing Result
The 2nd Placer's Grudge
The New Classmate
The First Meeting
The Princess' roommate
The Growing Feeling
The First Handshake
The Perverted Jerk
The Jealous Bunny
The Shocking Coincidence
The Monster
The Confusing Feelings
The Dancing King
The Stolen Kiss
The Messed Up Feelings
The Bitch Princess
The Truth Untold
The First Lady's Birthday
The Mysterious Girl
The Bloody Evidence
The Singing Ghost
The Girl With A Man's Wig
The Gay's Confession
The Unheard Confession
The Drunk Limario
The Naked Limario
The Transformation of A Girl To a Boy
The Man to Man Talk
The First Move
The Confused Princess
The Best Sister
The Worst Sister
The Worried Brother
The Official Couple
The First Contact
The Heart Breaker
The Dictating Mother
The End of First Love
The Last Sin
The Missing Girlfriend
The Conditions
The Princess and the Bed
The Innocent Princess
The First Lesson
The Actual Lesson
The Missing Clothes
The Condom
The Pet
The Shopping
The Lingerie
The Options
The first Argument
The Planned Meeting
The Meeting
The Meeting Part 2
The Oral
The First BJ
The Distraction
The Boy's Talk
The Girls' Talk
The Explanation
The Scared Boyfriend
The Goodbye
The Meeting with the Queen
The Curious Boyfriend
The Queen's Approval
The Result
The Owner
The Last day of Innocence
The First Sex
The Day After
The Secret Wedding
The Vows
The Plan
The Night Together
The Ruined Date
The Sad Princess
The Guilty Boyfriend
The Best Advise
The Lover's Quarrel
The Party
The Person Behind
The Uninvited Guest
The Humiliation
The Unveiled Secret
The Flight Back Home
The Family Meeting
The Princess' Land
The Palace
The Longing Couple
The Reunion
LalisaManoBang
The Day Before Judgement
The Queen's Judgement
I Need Your Advise
The Mysterious Cousin
The Accident
The Sleeping Princess
The Lost Memory
The Queen's Proposal
The Saddist Friend
The Unfaithful Heart
The Girls's Reunion
The Siblings' Plan
The Ring
SAD
The Body Reaction
Thank You!!!
The Embarrassing Secret
The Realization
The Decision to Move On
The Closure
The Misunderstanding
The Broken Hearted Cupid
The Dumb Couple
The Old Rival
The Dream
The Team's Work
Author's Note
The Time Alone
The Story
The Love Making
The Happy Couple
The Waterfalls
The Proposal
Not an Update (Lisa's Birthday)
The Final Chapter
Epilogue

The Jealous Husband

5.8K 222 126
By Liskookianne

Lalisa's POV

"What the hell was that Jungkook!" I asked the moment we entered my room.

"What?" he asked innocently.

"Why did you tell my grandmother that I'm pregnant when I am not?" I really want to punch him a while ago but he made me follow along his lies and I don't want him to look like a liar in front of my Grandmother.

"Because I had to or she'll take you away from me and make you marry Mario"

"I already told you I will never marry him! Why do you have to lie? Now she thinks I'm really pregnant!" 

"Easy. Then I'll get you pregnant." he shrugged.

"Oh my God! You are not serious, are you?"

"Why not? I love you, you love me, my family likes you and the queen approved because of a baby. So, why not make it?" he answered.

Like it's as easy as that.

"Uhh! You're so frustrating! Why would we make a baby out of nowhere? That's wrong Jungkook!" I said.

"It's not wrong. People who are in love eventually makes babies in the end. Don't you want to carry my child?" he asked in a sad tone.

"Of course I want. But not yet now. We are too young Jungkook. We are just 19! You haven't even finished college." I said.

"Why are you making things complicated? We need to make a baby or the Queen will kill me for lying." he said almost yelling.

"You sound like we are just going to bake a cake!"

"Making baby is easier than baking a cake. Let's just do it and have fun making it."

"No we're not going to make one!" I yelled.

"Yes we are!" he said and he started unbuttoning his shirt.

"No! We are not!" I shouted and ran away from him.

Good thing my room is wide enough to run from him. And not to brag but running is my best event because I mastered the art of running away from the servants everytime they want me to wear itchy gowns.

"Lalisa come back here!" he said and he started chasing me.

"No!" I kept running away. Knowing Jungkook, I won't let him catch me or I'll end up in the bed.

"Baby! Come to daddy" he teased, still chasing me.

"Ew..Go away" I said chuckling now.

I don't know but the situation is really funny. I should be serious now but Jungkook's laughter is hilariously contagious.

"Come here wife" he said. He's getting closer to me.

Damn! He's fast?

"Jungkook stop chasing me!" I said panting.

"You're the one who is running. I just want to talk" he said.

"Promise?" I asked and he nodded.

"Trust me." He said and I stopped running and went closer to him.

"Okay. What are we talking again?" I asked. Breathing heavily because of running.

"This." he said and the next thing I knew,  I was already being lifted.

"Jungkook put me down! What are you doing?" I tried to get away but his arms are holding me tightly. He carried me like a sack then he lay me on my bed.

"I told you we are going to make a baby." he laughed while pinning my hands on the sides.

"Jungkook no. This is raping!" I said.

"No it's not, it's called love making because we love each other."

"But I refuse?" I said.

"Baby please.. Let's do it." he said with a serious expression.

"I don't want to make babies just because we need to solve our problem. This is a baby's life we are talking about Jungkook. Imagine how the child would react if he knows that we made him just because we lied to the Queen!"

"But what can we do now? I already lied to her?" he asked.

"Then we'll just tell her the truth. Not now but soon." I said.

"She will hate me more if she knows that I lied. And she will push you to that Mario again. And I swear I'm going to kill him if he agrees!" .

"But it's better to tell her the truth than to lie like this." I said.

"I don't know anymore." he answered.

As much as I want give him what he wants. I can't. I'm too young to be pregnant. I'm not ready yet.

I noticed that Jungkook was still hovering on top of me. He's just looking at my face, studying my features.

The atmosphere suddenly changed.

"Why?" I asked.

"You are so beautiful. You know that?" he said and I blushed.

"Thank you for everything." He said and he closed the gap between our faces.

Soon, his lips touched mine. He began moving his lips on me gently. His heart is beating fast against my hands which are on his chest.

"I love you Jungkook." I said when his lips moved away. Our breathing is getting heavier this time. His eyes are locked on mine.

"I love you so much Lalisa." he said and he kissed my lips again. His hand travelled south. On the hem of my dress,  sliding his hand on my inner thigh. It moved north then stopped between my thighs.

"Hmmm" I moaned on when he started rubbing it. I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him more.

He slid his hand under my underwear and his fingers began toying with mine.

I got wet with just Jungkook's slight touch.

He pulled my panties down to my thigh and inserted his finger inside while his tongue pushed in my mouth too.

"hmn Jungkook" he kept doing doing it and if feels so good that I kept on moaning on his mouth.

Jungkook removed his fingers on my pussy started grinding his bulge between my thighs.

I can feel the heat on his hard cock despite him wearing his pants.

"Lalisa?" he asked and I nodded.

He removed my clothes and his. 

My heartbeat fasten when Jungkook took his cock in his hand.

The sight looks painful to watch. He brushed his head on my opening and with one swift motion, he pushed all the way in earning a groan from me.

His cock hurts me so much as always and I think I will never adjust to his size.

"So so tight baby!" he uttered with closed eyes.

He began moving above me. Pushing his cock gently.

"Does it hurt?" he asked concernly.

"Yes." I admitted. "But it feels good." I said.

"I will move a little faster okay?" he asked again.

"hmm..'kay" I answered.

I don't care if he fucks me hard to be honest. I'm too lost in the pleasure to worry about the pain.

Jungkook pressed his lips on me again.   We kissed slopily as he started moving faster. His cock's making me go crazy and I can't help but moan his name over and over.

"Jungkook!" I moaned when his cock kept hitting a deeper part in me.

It really feels so good.

"Baby! I can't hold it anymore. I'm cumming" he said while slamming his cock harder and faster in me.

"I'm close." I said.

"Baby cum with me!" he said and I came so so hard. Throwing my head back while my legs shaked at the pleasure. My vision blurred and my walls clamped around his length.

"God! Your pussy is going crazy! I can't move!" he groaned.

His cock was still rocking inside me even though I feel so numb down there. He slammed his cock deeper and deeper as he gets faster. I moan and moan in return.

"Fuck!!! You feel so good! You're so tight baby!"

One last push and he came inside me. I felt his hot liquid cum shoot on me.

He came for like forever. And he didn't pulled out, emptying everything inside.

He continued pushing his cock prolonging the pleasure. His body is now glistening with sweat same with mine.

"I love you baby." he kissed my lips again.

"I love you too Jungkook." I answered back when he pulled from the kiss.

He looked at me in the eye and he poke the tip of my nose.

"You are my wife."

"You are my husband."

"You will stop taking the pills" he said and my eyes widened.

So he really wants to get me pregnant?

"Jungkook I told you already!"

"Lalisa please."

"I can't." I answered sadly.

"When do you usually take your pills?" he asked out of nowhere.

"Before I go to sleep." I answered. And I covered my mouth when it dawned on me.

"Shit!"

"What?" he asked worriedly.

"I forgot to take last night!" I pushed Jungkook away making his cock slide out of me. I walk to my drawer naked while Jungkook's eyes studied me.

I took two emergency pill inside and swallowed it.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Taking an emergency pill." I answered and he frowned. I didn't paid him attention because I know he will just push the pregnancy more.

I noticed his silence so I looked at his face, concerned what he is thinking. But when I looked at him, his eyes were focused on my inner thigh because his cum is leaking out of me.

Jungkook licked his lips as he watched me lustfully.

"You're so hot." he said. Then he stood to walk near me.

I gulped.

He's horny again and I think he will not stop especially now that the Queen welcomed him.

"Let's do it again baby?" he said.

I don't know if he's just horny or he just wants to get me pregnant but whatever the reason is, I don't want to do it again right now. My body feels so weak and if he fucks me again, I think I'm going to pass out.

"Jungkook, It's almost 10 in the morning and we haven't eaten yet."

"Really? Why do I always feel full everytime I see you?" he tilted his head.

"Well I'm not. I need to eat and you too. Come on!" I said and I pulled him to prepare.

"Let's just eat each other, I know one position where you can suck my dick while I eat your pussy." he winked.

"Why are you like that all the time!" I asked in frustration.

"Just kidding baby, of course I want you to eat real food. Is it okay if we go out to eat on a restaurant?" he asked excitedly.

"I'm sorry but that's not possible. Being a princess means being locked here. I'm only allowed to go out if I'm with Grandmother." I said sadly.

"So that's the reason why you had to sneak out just to see Taehyung?" he asked. Jealousy is clear in his voice.

I really don't want to talk about my past with Taehyung to Jungkook. I don't like getting him jealous. I know how it hurts being jealous to someone and I don't want Jungkook to feel it.

"Let's not talk about it." I pushed the topic aside.

"You loved him too?" he asked curiously.

"I.. It's all in the past. Let's forget about it." I said as I walk to wear my bathrobe. Jungkook followed me.

"But you really loved him?" he asked behind me.

"Why are you bringing that up?"

"Nothing. Just curious if I'm the only guy that you loved."

"Jungkook you how much I love you. No need to be insecure."

"He's here now." he announced.

"He's what?"

"He came with me and Jimin too."

"Really?" I smiled at the thought that the boys came to support him.

"See? You're smiling like that just hearing his name!" he pouted.

"What are you talking about? I'm not smiling because I heard his name. I just smiled because I'm happy they came with you."

"I don't believe you." he said.

"Why are you being jealous of Taehyung all of a sudden?"

"I'm not." he denied.

"Yes you are. Stop it. You're the one that I love now."

"So you loved him then? And you love me now. how about tomorrow?" he asked.

"Of course you. You're the only one that I love and will love. I don't like you getting jealous Jungkook. Jealousy brings you no good. It will just hurt you so stop the negative thoughts on your head. I will always be yours." I explained and he smiled.

"Promise?" He showed his bunny teeth.

"Promise. I made a vow on our secret wedding remember?" I said holding his hands.

"Yeah I remember. I'm so lucky to have you!" he said.

"Me too."

Then he pulled me for another kiss.

👑

Author's Note

The End.

Joke. The story is not finished yet. They still need to face the biggest threat on the Princess's life.

What could it be?

💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.8K 56
❛ How could you be so damn clueless? ❜ Jungkook asked and gave her a weird look. ©KSBBAA18 Do not copy it or remake it. Thank you. ★Started : 20 Apr...
92.2K 3.4K 16
[COMPLETED] be the poseur, smile for the universe + soc med!au ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. © 2021 𝗚𝗚𝗨𝗞𝗦𝗟𝗜𝗟𝗜
12.8K 466 30
Lisa is a bunch of insecurities that she's not aware of, she just think she's stupid. It was pretty easy for her to know the rest of her classmates...
14.2K 621 14
after wishing on a star, lisa develops the bizarre ability to see "lust gauges" of the people around her, displaying the current arousal levels of th...