The Trials and Tribulations o...

Galing kay babyblu96

Now that her and Lucas are together, the real struggle begins. Higit pa

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thiry-Six

Chapter Thirty-Four

171 11 0
Galing kay babyblu96

I laid on my back looking up at the tent staring off into space. I had become fascinated with the tent, not because it was nice to look at but because today was my last day here and I wanted to remember everything. I never thought I would enjoy camping so much but I did. I was going to miss this place. When I went back to my life, everything was going to change. I was going to have to face everything and everyone that made me want to explode.

However, I did miss home. I missed taking a shower, I needed a long shower. I looked over at Lucas, who was snoring rather loudly. I smiled loving being able to spend this time with him. This was exactly what I imagined when we got married and I never wanted it to end.

The more I looked at him the happier I got. Soon as I was about to turn back to go back to sleep, I felt an ache in my stomach. I tried to sit up but that only hurt worse. I wanted to scream but I didn't want to wake up. I breathed in and out trying to calm down but the urge to puke struck making me jump up and run out of the tent.

I quickly rushed out spilling out my guts onto the ground. It was as if my body was trying to get rid of everything inside me. It hurt as my inside twisted to make me puke all over. When I was done I breathed in and out hard. I was weak. I felt someone standing over me and saw Lucas looking at me intently.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded still breathing hard. He bent down beside me looking at me still. "You don't look okay."

I was about to say something when I got the urge to puke all over again. I didn't feel good at all. I felt hot as the sun. He took his hand placed it on my forehead. "You're burning up."

"I feel like it."

"I'm taking you to the hospital."

"I just need to take some medicine and then I will be fine."

He stood up shaking his head. "No. I am taking you to the hospital before you get any worse." He stalked off leaving me on the ground still trying to breathe right. Everything hurt inside. I wanted to just lay down but it hurt too.

Within minutes he had everything packed up. "We can't take everything, just the necessities."

"But you just bought the tent. I can carry some things."

"Hell no! There's no way in hell I am letting that happen. You're beyond sick and the last thing you need to do is be doing is carrying bags down a trail."

"I'm fine Lucas."

"Can you walk?"

"Yes, I just feel tired." He nodded gathering up some things. He helped me up and then we headed down the trail. Every step I took hurt my stomach and we had to stop so that I could puke some more. I felt like there was a knot in my stomach. Slowly I was beginning to lose control of my body and legs.

It took us thirty minutes to get back to the car because of my delays. He put our stuff in the back and then told me to lay in the back seat since I could barely sit up without screaming in pain. He got in and rushed to the hospital not caring about anything. Even with his fast driving it took us an hour to get to the nearest hospital. By now I couldn't even move. I didn't know what was going on but this was bad, beyond bad.

He carried me into the hospital where they made us fill out some forms first. I could tell he didn't want to wait but we weren't home where he could pull some strings. "How you doing baby girl," he asked seriously. I knew this was hurting him to see me like this.

"Not good, but I can last a little longer I think."

"Just hang in there for me." He rubbed my cheek. I nodded laying my head on his shoulder.

Again it took thirty minutes before we were called back. Now I was sweating badly from the pain and from the fever inside me. Since I couldn't move anymore Lucas had to carry me to the room. He was angry about everything so he was silent as we walked.

It took another ten minutes before the doctor came in. By now Lucas had went full into boss mode. "My wife is in a lot of pain and no one in this hospital can seem to do their damn job," Lucas said jumping down the doctor's throat.

"I greatly apologize for the incontinence, but we have had an influx of ER patients today. Now what seems to be the problem today?" he walked over to me and begins to take my blood pressure.

"When she woke up this morning she started puking everywhere nonstop. Her temperature is out of this world and she can barely stand."

"Where has she been or eaten lately?"

"Well for the past few days we have been camping and yesterday we caught some fish for dinner."

"I think I have an idea of what it might be, but I will take some blood to run some tests and then we will go from there." He did what he had to then left us alone. It got quiet and this whole hospital thing was making me nervous. The last time I was in a hospital I lost my baby. I couldn't lose another thing.

Lucas grabbed my hand squeezing it tight. "Everything will be okay."

"What if it's not? What if something is seriously wrong with me?" he got closer to me then kissed me on the forehead.

"Don't think that way Samaria. We have been through too much to lose hope now."

Twenty minutes later the doctor came back in with a clipboard in his hands. "Is it she okay or is something wrong?"

"Well, based on your wife's blood work along with her symptoms nothing serious or life threatening seems to be at play."

"Then what's wrong with me," I asked still nervous.

"You have a mild case of food poisoning which you may have contracted from the fish you ate which could've had a certain bacteria not agreeable with our system."

"So can you give her something for it," Lucas asked.

"I can get her started on some antibiotics which will help her body fight off the sickness but she will have to let the sickness take its course. With that being said you will have to make sure she stays hydrated or this could turn fatal." Lucas looked at me then sighed nodding.

So it has been three days since I the camping trip and I finally feel normal. I have been on bed rest this whole time, going back and forth from the bathroom and back to the bed. I haven't gone to work either and that's driving me crazy. I needed to get out of this damn house.

I climbed out of bed making my way to where Lucas was. He had been working from his office the entire time I have been trapped in bed. I told him over and over that I was okay alone but he wasn't having it.

I walked into office where he was talking on the phone and typing at the same time. I quietly crept in and sat in one of his chairs pulling my legs up to me in the process. I watched as his brown tensed whenever the other person the phone said something he didn't like. Or how he would sigh loudly when he was getting frustrated. His eyes finally met mine, even though he knew I was already there, and stared deeply. He quickly got through the phone call slamming the phone down.

"What that phone ever do to you?" he sighed again putting his head in his hands.

"Why are you out of bed," he asked ignoring my question.

"Because between you and me, I am beginning to hate our bed. I don't think I will ever sleep again." He laughed sitting back in his chair.

"That may be, but you are not fully back to health which means you need to get back to bed." That was the last thing I wanted to hear. I couldn't go back to that bed right now. I was finally able to walk around without screaming in and pain and I was going to enjoy this feeling. I felt like my body had conform to that damn bed and I couldn't take it anymore.

"Okay I get that but just let me stay up for two hours then I will go back to that bed." I pouted my lips hoping he would buy into my offer. I knew he was strict when it came to my health but I needed him to let me have this one. I felt like I was going stir crazy in that bed. There was only so much a person could do in bed before you want to pull out your hair while screaming bloody murder.

"Fine." I smiled wide feeling relieved I didn't have to go back to that bed. He finished up his work, typing away at his computer while I watched. I was enjoying just being able to watch him, but I was starting to get sleepy. I knew if he saw I was getting sleepy he would make me go to bed so I fought with my eyes to stay awake.

"So I been thinking," he said breaking my battel with my eyes.

"What about?"

He hesitated then spoke up, "Well we are about to have a wedding, finally, and I was thinking maybe we could try having a baby again." My eyes were now open now. We hadn't even talked about a baby since we recovered. I swallowed hard.

"Oh."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.6K 95 41
Love is hard. It's unfair, difficult and confusing. That's what Y/n realized too. New school year, new guys in class, new friends and new enemies. A...
116K 3.4K 19
Maya has been deeply in love with her best friend Riley for as long as she can remember. She doesn't want to lose Riley so she never told her how she...
54.2K 2.1K 50
" I can't do this, just I can't." " You might not be but I can, I am ready for the life ahead with you." Two best friends slowly fall madly in love w...
444 12 11
A friend group introduces a new member and they face some challenges on the way.