Not So Secret

By chaymaraj

Five years later, Meek and Nicki try to juggle eight kids, dating, and people from their past. Can they handl... More

One
Two
Three
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Update

Four

1.9K 86 161
By chaymaraj

"Hey, ma," Raymone hugged Nicki.

"Hey. Gosh, you're so tall now," she smiled, hugging him back. "I swear all of you guys got Meek's height."

Raymone laughed and nodded. It had been months since he saw Nicki, but they still called and checked in on each other. Nicki closed the front door and turned towards him.

"How's your mom?" She asked.

"Good. She been irritated with everybody lately since she found out she was pregnant," he told her.

Nicki's eyes widened. "Really? Wow.."

"Yep. Everything good over there, though. How's stuff here?"

"Chile..." Nicki started, making him laugh.

They walked into the family room where everyone was. They all ran over to hug him, except for Rihmeek who casually walked over like he was too cool to greet his brother with a hug. They dapped each other up and smiled.

"Wassup?" Meek said, walking in.

He pulled Raymone into a hug and smiled. Nicki picked Khaleesi up and kissed her cheek. She loved moments like these. The whole family was together for the summer and she couldn't wait to have fun.

"Nic, lemme talk to you real quick."

Nicki nodded, following Meek to their bedroom. Meek closed the door, then stared at her. His wife was beyond beautiful in his eyes. She was still young at heart and didn't look a day over 25. She had an hourglass figure that he loved, and long curly hair that she'd let grow out. Her breasts were full, her waist was small, and her hips were wide from bearing their children. She was thick in all of the right places and she had managed to keep her skin clear despite being stressed by the children every day.

She had Khaleesi on her hip, making her look even younger. Meek licked his lips. "Damn, you beautiful baby."

"Thank you," she smiled.

"I'm serious. I might have to pop another baby in you.."

She laughed. "Oh god, Meek. What did you want to talk about?"

She moved Khaleesi's hands as she played in her hair, tangling it up. Meek licked his lips still eyeing her. She raised an eyebrow, awaiting his answer.

"I want to get a security system."

Nicki slowly nodded. "Okay... may I ask why? I thought we were pretty safe in this neighborhood."

"We are, but Tianna moved in next door and I don't trust her. Something is off about her and I don't need any of y'all getting hurt."

"Okay, that's fine. I hope she doesn't cause any problems. Lord knows I was trying to leave the past in the past," Nicki sighed.

Khaleesi tugged on her shirt, making her look down.

"What is it, mama? Why are you pulling on everything?"

"Let me see her."

Nicki handed Khaleesi over and Meek attacked her with kisses, making her giggle. He chuckled and tickled her side, making her grab his hands. Nicki smiled, watching them.

"Yo, I swear we gotta have another kid," Meek chuckled.

"Goodness, Meek. Where is this baby fever coming from?" Nicki asked, sighing.

He smirked. "K, because I love being the dad of a toddler, then you. Ya fine ass always looking sexy. You can't expect me to not want to put a baby in you."

Nicki tilted her head to the side, giving him a small smirk. She watched him smirk back as Khaleesi pulled on his beard.

"Da.." she whined, pulling his beard harder.

"My beard can't come off, mamas," he chuckled.

Nicki walked over, pulling him down some so that she could whisper in his ear. "The next baby depends on how hard you work for it."

"So you considering it?" He asked.

Nicki pressed her lips together. "Nope. I'm just messing with you. You already know I'm done. After I gave birth little miss K, I decided I was done."

"Come on, Nic," he begged.

"Why?" She laughed. "What's making you want another baby?"

He put Khaleesi down and grabbed Nicki's waist, kissing her. She kissed back, then looked at him as he pulled away.

"You being pregnant is a beautiful sight. We make beautiful kids and we're great parents. I just want one more. Plus, everybody older than K. She needs somebody around her age to play with."

Nicki sighed. "I know and I've thought about that, but I can't help the fact that we unexpectedly had a baby after seven years. Let's be serious... Khaleesi was definitely a surprise. I was on birth control, Meek.. I didn't want anymore kids."

"I know," he sighed, rubbing the small of her back.

"I'll think about it. Only because I don't want my baby to be lonely while all of her siblings are all grown up."

Meek smiled. "That's what I like to hear, baby."

"Mhm. You'll be the one breaking a hip to chase Khaleesi and her sibling around the house."

He chuckled. "I don't mind. Let's go back out there."

Nicki nodded and kissed him once more before they walked out.

***

"Wait, no. Two tablespoons of vanilla extract, 'Riah."

Ariah nodded, adding the right amount of vanilla extract to her cake batter. She started mixing and Nicki looked over at Savannah who was helping her. The twins were on the other side of the kitchen, making their icing as they laughed about whatever.

The kitchen was hectic. The girls were all baking cakes, cookies, and cupcakes as the boys were playing hide and seek. Meek was it. He walked into the kitchen, looking around.

"I'll give everybody $100 if y'all tell me where Rihyas is hiding," he bribed them.

Nicki laughed as the twins looked back, mugging their father. Nicki laughed harder, making Meek smirk.

"You really think we'll fold on our little brother?" The twins asked at the same time.

They glanced at each other before smiling a little. They then turned towards Meek, mugging him again. He grinned at them and started searching the cabinets.

"He's not in here, Meek. Gosh.. get out of the kitchen while we're baking!" Nicki scolded, swatting him with the oven mitt.

He held his hands up in surrender. "You gone treat me like that, baby? Ya own husband?"

"Unfortunately, yes. You're bothering me and my babies. I'm trying to teach them how to be professional bakers," she said.

"Yeah? Give me a kiss and I'll leave."

She sighed, leaning up to kiss him. He smoothly reached behind her, opening the cabinet. Pulling away, he pointed at Rihyas who was hiding.

"Aww, man! Come on, Mama Nic. I can't believe you fell for that!" Savannah laughed.

Ariah nodded, raising an eyebrow. "Never thought it'd be her. You can't fall victim to boys!"

"Right, 'Riah," the twins said simultaneously.

Rihmeek and Raymone walked in, looking around. Raymone had Khaleesi on his shoulders as she clapped her hands and smiled.

"Rih, bro, how you let him catch you?" Raymone asked.

Rihyas shrugged, dusting himself off. "The girls gave me away. I think it was mom."

"Now..." Nicki started, giving him the stink eye.

He laughed. "I'm playing."

"Ard, you hiding with me next time, lil bro," Rihmeek said, ruffling Rihyas's hair.

"Who got caught first?" Nicki asked, grabbing Khaleesi, pecking her lips.

The guys all laughed. Raymone pointed to himself, flashing a smile. It was so crazy to Nicki how much Raymone looked like Meek. He was his twin. Just a lighter version with broader facial features. Being that his mother was 100% Hispanic, he inherited many of her features too, like her eyes and hair texture.

"I got caught first because of lil bit. She's noisy," he spoke, looking at Khaleesi.

"She loves to talk," Nicki nodded, kissing on her daughter.

Everyone continued talking as Nicki loved on Khaleesi. She looked at her, seeing her bright, brownish black eyes and her wide smile. She had four teeth and she was in the slobbering stage.

"Mm, I love you," Nicki gushed before placing her down on her feet.

"Da Da," she reached up for Meek.

He chuckled. "Da Da is old, mamas. I can't keep bending down there to get you. I might throw my back out."

She pouted and looked at Nicki while pointing to Meek.

"Daddy won't pick you up? He's such a bummer. Come on, let's go potty."

Nicki grabbed her and took her out of the kitchen.

***

"UNO OUT!" Ariah yelled.

Meek high fived her. Nicki slightly rolled her eyes. "Cheaters."

"Don't be a sore loser, Mommy."

Nicki laughed a little, shaking her head. They had all just finished their fifth game of Uno. Nicki could admit, after the third game, it was boring, but she loved the bonding time. Meek grabbed all of the cards, stacking them up.

"Ooh, Mommy, you should tell us about how you met us," Ariah suggested.

Nicki slowly nodded. "Hm.. okay. Uh, who's the oldest? Raymone? Okay, so I had just had Rihmeek when I met you. Your mom came knocking on our door saying that Meek had a son."

"Were you mad?" Rihyas asked.

"Yeah, kinda. I was like.. a baby? It just didn't sit right with me. Anyways, we came to meet you and you were so cute and tiny. You met Rihmeek and you were so sweet. After a little while, you started coming over and I just fell in love."

Raymone smiled, nodding his head. Meek sat back in his chair, looking at Nicki as she continued to talk. He licked his lips, then quickly diverted his attention to Khaleesi who was pulling on his beard. He smiled, making silly faces at her.

"What about me?" Rihmeek asked.

"Um.. hm... oh, yeah. Chile... I remember finding out I was pregnant with you because of some potatoes. Adri was cooking and she asked me to peel the potatoes and I threw up everywhere. Anyways, when I had you, I was so happy. It was like a dream come true," Nicki smiled.

Meek chuckled. "Nah, ya mom wanted to kill me. Women go through a lot of pain giving birth, so she was in the hospital bed threatening me while giving birth to you."

"I vowed to never have kids again, but we see how that turned out," Nicki said, glaring at Meek. "Now, as for the twins... that was the hardest pregnancy. My stomach was so big and the birth was super painful."

The twins' eyes widened.

"Y'all were fat babies. Ayane came first, then Asami. I was so happy to meet my little babies. Adrian was crying when y'all came out like she was the father. Oh, and y'all looked just like Meek."

"Yuck!" Asami said, looking at Meek.

Meek waved her off, chuckling.

"Rihyas was by far, the craziest pregnancy ever. Let me tell y'all... I found out about him at 6 months. Literally the very next day, I gave birth in bed and Meek slept through it all! He's so lame."

The kids all laughed, looking at Meek, who smirked, shaking his head. Nicki blew him a kiss before continuing.

"Then came Ariah... I knew about Ariah since day 1. Anyways, when I was pregnant with Ariah, Meek and I found out about Savannah."

"Wait, wait," Rihmeek said.

Raymone's eyes widened. "Yoooo. Did you-.."

Meek glanced over. Rihmeek and Raymone looked at each other while the other kids, thankfully, were confused. Nicki looked at Meek, then at the boys.

"We'll talk to you two later," she told them. "But um, I had Ariah. Then years later, after not having anymore kids, I had Khaleesi. That's definitely the final child."

"Y'all go put on a movie," Meek said to the rest of the kids.

They all got up, going to the basement where the theater room was. The table was empty except for Nicki, Meek, K, Raymone and Rihmeek.

"So?" Rihmeek asked.

"That's crazy... You messed with Savannah's mom while married to Ma?" Raymone asked.

Meek nodded, feeling guilty again. "Yeah. I was stupid and made stupid decisions, but after realizing that Nic was the best woman in my life, I straightened up."

"Mom?" Rihmeek asked.

"What? It was in the past. Everything's cleared up and your dad isn't a bad guy. He just made a stupid decision, and he learned from it."

They both nodded, sitting back.

"Don't ever cheat on a good woman. You'll regret that shit, for real. It's not worth losing the woman you love, ard?" Meek told them.

They both nodded before getting up, going into the basement. Meek looked across the table at Nicki. She shrugged, looking at him.

"I'm gonna get K a snack. Come on."

They stood up, going into the kitchen. Nicki got K a pack of fruit snacks and Meek fed them to her.

"She's so spoiled. I think we pick her up too much," Nicki said, kissing Khaleesi's cheek.

"We do," Meek chuckled. "She my lil princess though. I'ma spoil her forever."

Nicki nodded and kissed his lips.

"Great father. I might give you another son."

"I'll be looking forward to that."

He slapped her ass and watched her walk off.

***

chay 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 6.2K 53
Could two bad asses make each other go soft? Not the typical love story. β‡₯JJFXe0W4⇀
37.9K 1.8K 37
These two have grown up together and ended up becoming best friends .. but everyone's question is are they best friends or lovers?
103K 5.4K 21
The one who makes the rules, breaks the rules.
131K 5.9K 34
Read to find out. Omeeka