Sixteen

6:20 AM

"Ya body crazy..." Meek said, placing both of his hands on Nicki's ass before moving the up to her waist.

She laughed, walking over to the sink, turning the water on.

"Meek, leave me the hell alone. You're always trying to start something when I'm cooking."

"Nah, I won't start anything. I just like watching you."

Nicki looked over at him as she turned the water off.

"Mhm," she said skeptically.

"I'm lucky as shit. You beautiful, baby."

Nicki smiled. "Thank you, but you're not sweet talking me out of my clothes in this kitchen. Go somewhere."

Meek laughed, running a hand over his waves. His eyes followed Nicki as she moved around the kitchen, doing what she did best. She wore a fitted t-shirt with no bra, spandex shorts, and white Chanel slides. Her long hair was in a messy ponytail, and she had her earrings in.

"Oh my god, Khaleesi woke me up at 2am crying about a toy," Nicki said.

"I thought she was asleep," Meek said.

Nicki nodded. "She was when I laid her down. She came in our room crying because she broke her toy. I went into her room and it was a mess, Meek. Toys everywhere."

Meek laughed, shaking his head. "She sneaky."

"I made her clean up and lay back down. Interrupting my sleep over a damn toy."

Nicki cut the stove off and put the food into their separate spaces before washing out the pan she was using. Drying her hands, she walked over to Meek and sat in his lap.

"I'm really happy with how far we've come with each other. Our baby girls turn 15 today," she said, intertwining their fingers. "We put so many years into our relationship."

Meek brought their hands up, kissing the back of Nicki's.

"I love you, Nic."

"I love you too, Meeky."

They sat in comfortable silence for a few minutes before Nicki sighed.

"I go back to work tomorrow. I honestly don't even wanna go. I just want to stay home with my babies," she pouted.

"You the only person who will complain about missing work then not wanna go," Meek chuckled.

Nicki smiled. "Becauseeee... I just wanna stay home and be a little housewife. You know, take care of our babies, cook and clean, and love on you whenever you want."

"That sounds nice and you know I love it, but dancing is ya passion. You'll be happy as shit when you get back in the studio."

"I know," she pouted.

He kissed her forehead and moved her up in his lap. She looked at him, blushing a little before pecking his lips repeatedly. She put her hands on both sides of his face, kissing him. He chuckled, pulling away.

"Chill, baby. You making my dick hard."

"How? It's just a few smooches," she laughed.

Meek shook his head. "Nah, it's not the kisses. It's ya pretty ass face."

"Oh really? How about I give you a better view of this pretty ass face?" She said softly, giving him an innocent smile.

She got off of his lap and squatted down in between his legs. Rubbing his thighs, she pulled his sweatpants and underwear down before flashing a smile.