Four

"Hey, ma," Raymone hugged Nicki.

"Hey. Gosh, you're so tall now," she smiled, hugging him back. "I swear all of you guys got Meek's height."

Raymone laughed and nodded. It had been months since he saw Nicki, but they still called and checked in on each other. Nicki closed the front door and turned towards him.

"How's your mom?" She asked.

"Good. She been irritated with everybody lately since she found out she was pregnant," he told her.

Nicki's eyes widened. "Really? Wow.."

"Yep. Everything good over there, though. How's stuff here?"

"Chile..." Nicki started, making him laugh.

They walked into the family room where everyone was. They all ran over to hug him, except for Rihmeek who casually walked over like he was too cool to greet his brother with a hug. They dapped each other up and smiled.

"Wassup?" Meek said, walking in.

He pulled Raymone into a hug and smiled. Nicki picked Khaleesi up and kissed her cheek. She loved moments like these. The whole family was together for the summer and she couldn't wait to have fun.

"Nic, lemme talk to you real quick."

Nicki nodded, following Meek to their bedroom. Meek closed the door, then stared at her. His wife was beyond beautiful in his eyes. She was still young at heart and didn't look a day over 25. She had an hourglass figure that he loved, and long curly hair that she'd let grow out. Her breasts were full, her waist was small, and her hips were wide from bearing their children. She was thick in all of the right places and she had managed to keep her skin clear despite being stressed by the children every day.

She had Khaleesi on her hip, making her look even younger. Meek licked his lips. "Damn, you beautiful baby."

"Thank you," she smiled.

"I'm serious. I might have to pop another baby in you.."

She laughed. "Oh god, Meek. What did you want to talk about?"

She moved Khaleesi's hands as she played in her hair, tangling it up. Meek licked his lips still eyeing her. She raised an eyebrow, awaiting his answer.

"I want to get a security system."

Nicki slowly nodded. "Okay... may I ask why? I thought we were pretty safe in this neighborhood."

"We are, but Tianna moved in next door and I don't trust her. Something is off about her and I don't need any of y'all getting hurt."

"Okay, that's fine. I hope she doesn't cause any problems. Lord knows I was trying to leave the past in the past," Nicki sighed.

Khaleesi tugged on her shirt, making her look down.

"What is it, mama? Why are you pulling on everything?"

"Let me see her."

Nicki handed Khaleesi over and Meek attacked her with kisses, making her giggle. He chuckled and tickled her side, making her grab his hands. Nicki smiled, watching them.

"Yo, I swear we gotta have another kid," Meek chuckled.

"Goodness, Meek. Where is this baby fever coming from?" Nicki asked, sighing.

He smirked. "K, because I love being the dad of a toddler, then you. Ya fine ass always looking sexy. You can't expect me to not want to put a baby in you."

Nicki tilted her head to the side, giving him a small smirk. She watched him smirk back as Khaleesi pulled on his beard.

"Da.." she whined, pulling his beard harder.