Just Not Famous (Jake T. Aust...

Od Selenas_chachi0

Maddie Owens is a youtuber who lives a life full of hatred and disgust. Then she meets someone imparticularâ€... Viac

Just Not Famous
Chapter 1: His Career
Chapter 2: What Happened At Disneyland
Chapter 3: Tumblr and Tutors
Chapter 4: To The Rescue
Chapter 5: Being Tutor
Chapter 6: All-Nighters
Chapter 7: Alfredo Flores and... What?
Chapter 8: Just Not Famous
Chapter 9: Horror Movie Nights
Chapter 11: Awkward.
Chapter 12: My Babysitter's An Actress
Chapter 13: Cheap Date
Chapter 14: Spotlight
Chapter 15: What We Were Supposed To Be
Chapter 16: Jacacia or Jaddie
Chapter 17: Reuniting
Chapter 18: Jake's Girl
AUTHOR'S NOTE 1
Chapter 20: Mistletoe
AUTHOR'S NOTE 2
Chapter 21: Leo's Last Day
Chapter 22: New Year's Eve
Chapter 23: His Kiss
Chapter 24: Moving On
Chapter 25: Late Night
Chapter 26: Interview
Chapter 27: Phone Scandals
Chapter 28: Best Friend Benefits
Chapter 29: Good News and Bad News
Chapter 30: Last Moments Count the Most
Chapter 31: Airport Goodbye

Chapter 10: On The Red Carpet

4.8K 65 7
Od Selenas_chachi0

A/N: I'm not good at all the high content, just saying once again.

Song: identified- vanessa hudgens

* * *

Chapter 10: On The Red Carpet

Maddie Owens

"Come on, Maddie, you're gorgeous!" Sammy reassured to me. Finally she comes instead of last night's movie. She placed on a nice diamond necklace along my neck, feeling the coldness of the jewels sting onto my skin.

"I don't know..." I say, unsure, "Isn't it a bit too much?" Nikole groaned, "Maddie, you're going to be on the carpet! You have to look somewhat like this!" She gestured over my body.

I looked down at my own dress, which was a black, high low dress from the knee to below, with a white collar. Along with it was a white thin belt and a pair of white three inch heels. 

"What about my scars?" I ask. I look down at my left arm, watching the stack of scars aligned up.

Sammy dug inside her big makeup carry on box, taking out a brush and foundation. "It's for the best." She said. Of course, because it stings. I froze, shivering a little.

I gave in, extending my arm out. Sammy dabs some foundation onto my scarred arm. Pain electrified me, making me cringe. Sammy then spreads it around lightly with the brush. After a few minutes, I look down and see my arm, clear like I haven't scarred myself a year ago.

"Thanks." I mumble. Sammy only returns a friendly grin. Nikole sits up from the guest bed and says, "Alright, walk to me in those heels!"

I hesitated, then took a few steps toward her, with Sammy by my side. I stumble at my first step but then other than that, I got used to walking in them. "I'm doing it," I exclaim, "I'm actually walking in heels!"

Sammy and Nikole applauded amusingly to me. Suddenly, the door opened. "What's with all the clapping?" Alfredo asks. He then takes a look at me and says, "Woah, Maddie, you look nice!"

I chuckled, "Thanks. Where's Jake?" Alfredo pointed to the back, "Waiting for you outside. You guys are leaving now!" I nodded and grabbed my purse. "Byee!" I said to them. They waved at me, "Good luck!"

"Have fun on your date!" Alfredo coughed. I rolled my eyes. "Shut up." Jake said from behind me.

I looked up at his clear tan face, glinting. He gave me a foolish grin and extended his arm to me, saying, "Come on, my lady, we should get going!" I giggled and took on the gesture.

I froze with my breath taken away. In front of my eyes was a limo, and a chauffeur waiting in front of the doors. He opened it with a friendly smile, escorting us inside. We both sit down next to each other on the black leather seats, looking around the whole space and mini fridge of drinks. Vodka, alcohol, champagne, soda, and water were aligned inside.

"You drink?" I ask. He nods a little bit. "But aren't you underaged?" I asked. He shrugs, "My friends do it too. So you have nothing to worry about unless you get a little doozy." I cringed, "You shouldn't do it because your other friends do. Be the big person in the situation!" Jake just waved it off.

I shake my head and then realized the limo had stopped moving. "What ha—" Before I can finish my sentence, the limo door opens and two people come in. "Heeey, Ja–" A blonde girl exclaimed until she caught my eye. She looked familiar...

"Oh hey," She said, smiling, "You're the girl from Disneyland! I'm Kat McNamara." She sits down and shakes my hand. Kat?

"Wait," I say, "Aren't you the girl who kissed Jake in the movie, 'New Year's Eve?', besides Abigail Breslin?" She nods her head, keeping up that smile.

Another person from behind her plops down next to me and shakes my hand. "I'm Joel Courtney," He says, "From Super 8!" My heart began to race. Super 8 as in the movie, Super 8?

He starts chuckling, "Yeah, I'm from that big movie!" I blush. "Hey, Joel, how about you stay with your girl, and we can go!" Jake butted in. Kat closed the door and sat down next to Joel. "Geez, Jake!" She said.

He rolled his eyes and waved onto the chauffeur to keep driving. He closed the window, which made me think, Ignorant much?

I sighed and just played along.

30 minutes later...

We all finally arrived at the back area of the theater. Jake looked at me and asked, "You ready to let your light shine?" I nodded with a smile. Butterflies were filling my stomach and turning into knots. I gulped when I felt a gentle squeeze on my hand.

"Don't worry," Jake said reassuringly, "It's going to be okay! Just stick with me." I sighed, "Okay." 

The four of us headed on out and went to get the tickets at the back booth. We were then following two security guards, leading us to more noises. Screams and clicks were heard and all I saw was a long banner, filling up yards of space, and big lights.

Fans screaming and extending their arms out to celebrities who were taking pictures and autographs. Some were being interviewed by some people, such as from Pop Star magazine and Clevver TV.

I shake my hands and say, "Oh my. I'm just getting giddy right now!" Kat and Joel laughed. Kat takes my hand and said, "Wanna go together on the carpet after you do your first take with Jake?"

"Sure!" I say. Jake takes my hand and leans toward my ear. He whispers, "Let's get the show on the road. Today, you're going to remember this." I smiled at him and followed right behind him. He held me close by him, almost leaving no space between us.

One assisstant murmured something into her microphone and said, "Jake T. Austin and..." She took a one minute glimpse at me with a confusing look, "Are you on my list?"

Jake went ahead of my mouth and replied, "She's my guest. I'm bringing her tonight." The woman nodded and wrote something down on her clipboard. "Name?"

"Maddie Owens." I say. She nodded once more ad led the way. We were inside a white tent, looking out to the dark night sky, fans freezing, yet yelling full blast. Cameras were shining and clicking in the celebrities' faces and music was being blasted.

"Jake T. Austin and Maddie Owens, you guys are up next!" Called a worker in black clothing. Jake turned to me and said, "Let's do this! Just smile, relax, and be yourself!" I nodded and replied, "I think I can do that!" We both chuckled and finally stepped onto the red carpet.

Screams exhilerated to a higher tone and people were calling Jake's names. I immediately flashed on a nice smile at the lined up crowd and at some cameras facing me. Shyness melted away from me and I felt anew.

I smiled at Jake and chuckled. "Why are you laughing?" Jake asks, plastering on that playful smirk.

"This is just amazing! Thanks, Jake." I said. He closed his arms around and me and I hug him back. Someone then yelled, "Who's the girl?" "We don't know, but she's gonna be famous!" "Is that Jake's new girlfriend?"

That stuck out the most. I wouldn't say that I am his new girlfriend, even though I want to... I don't know, though. He's just too famous for my league...right?

Jake and I then kept strolling down the carpet swiftly, not really having any interest in getting interviewed at the moment. Kat and Joel appear next to us, posing at the cameras and caught sight of us. Joel waved and and slipped his arm around my waist.

"Group photo!" Kat said cheerfully. We all gathered in a huddle and smiled at the cameras directing to us. After a few minutes, we break apart and Kat takes my arm, saying, "Come on, let the boys do their interview things and go on the rest of the way together!"

"Okay!" I say in a bubbly tone. We started walking down and posing together. We chained our arms together and posed funny faces sometimes. We laughed and joked around and finally came to our stop- the end of the carpet line.

Finally, a set of dogs came out. I was given a small white maltese puppy while I see Jake, leaning down next to a grey hound. He smiles at the camera with it and asked, "Having fun?"

"You bet!" I stroke the puppy's fur while Kat and Joel were having fun taking care of a poodle. So far, this is one of the best nights of my life!

at the after party...

The DJ was blasting in one of his new remixes onto the dj system. Everyone is grinding, ruining their stylish and dazzled dresses and suits. Jake changed to a regular nice blue shirt and vest, with a set of jeans, along with shoes.

He starts for the dance floor, taking me along with him. "Let's dance!" He said, pumping hist fist along with the beat of the music. I couldn't help but giggle and follow him. I dance along with him but we were just so close together, it's like grinding. Sometimes, I felt a little awkward with it but Jake didn't seem to mind.

Something then trickled my nose. I sniffed Jake's lips and realized the obvious scent- alcohol. "Jake, did you take a drink?" I realized he was droopy with sweat all over his face. I take him to the hallways, isolated from the people.

It was dark and I could tell that something was about to go wrong. "Jake, speak to me." He moved his head up to me a little and eyed me for a minute. "What's wrong, little pussy?" He asked. I was shocked.

"What did you just call me?"

"Come on, loosen up! It's a party, have fun with it!" I shake my head.

"I don't want you coming home to your mom all drunk. She's going to kill you again if this happens!"

Jake just shrugged, "Yolo!" Typical, I thought.

He then began to sink down the wall. I help him up and all of a sudden I am being pushed to the wall. Jake's eyes pierced into mine and soon enough, he presses his lips to mine.

I closed my eyes, dazing on. He's drunk, he won't remember this. I thought. Something then hit me, that I was kissing him back.

I then pushed him off when I felt his hands ride up my thighs. "Jake!" I yell, but he just comes back. Nonstop guilty kisses, making my face pinkish red.

Soon enough, he is being pried off of me. "Jake, what the heck are you doing," Kat yelled, "Raping her?"

I panted, out of breath. Joel was by my side, asking, "Are you okay?" I nodded here and there. Joel pointed to the back exit and said, "Take Jake out. He cannot go home like this again."

We walked out and went back into the limo. Jake's eyes were droopy and suddenly, he leaned to a paper bag and vomitted. Kat and I cringed while Joel helped Jake clean up. Minutes later, Jake is knocked out.

"What did he do to you?" Kat asked breathlessly.

"He was drunk so I helped him out and then all of a sudden, he pins me to the wall and kisses me." I explained. Kat covers her face and shakes her head. "Stupid Jake, doing this at almost every party nowadays." She murmured.

I sigh and think to myself, What am I going to do now?

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

217K 5.1K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
81.3K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
84.3K 1.5K 40
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 , i write preferences and imagines about 4freakshow! DISCONTINUED
16.3K 165 33
She's a victim of anger issues, he's a rulebreaker. Together, they go through many obstacles during their first semester at Eden Hall Academy. With h...