Chapter 8: Just Not Famous

Maddie Owens

As soon as Nikole arrived, I had to tell her everything. Sammy and Joshua, I can tell them both later when we have movie horror night tonight.

Nikole's eyes were completely darted on Niall and Zayn. The two British boys walked up to her and ask, "Hey, you must be Nikole!" She nodded her head like a bobble head, "Do you probably wanna hang out with us and the rest of the boys upstairs while they start discussing their new series?" She nodded her head once more.

Zayn swiftly took her hand and smirked at Niall, who was blushing in disappointment. Wait, what? Niall has a crush on Nikole, and with Zayn's smirk, I have a feeling they were competing over her. Nikole looked at me and whispered, "While I try to make a move on the boys, make a move on Jake!"

I shake my head and roll my eyes, mumbling, "For you, it'll be easy like pie."

"What?" She asked. I snap back, standing firm, "Nothing!"

A ding came through the intercom. Alfredo pointed his finger up, signaling us to wait, while he goes to check who was outside. "Can you guess who's here?" I ask Jake curiously. I honestly don't know who else would be here. Might as well turn it to a party!

"It could be the other female lead. I would've asked Nikole to be the other but... Looks like she's having fun with five guys in one bedroom upstairs." I laughed, knowing what he did there.

"It's Jasmine and Christian!" Alfredo said from a random room. This mansion was too huge to get lost in. Jake nodded his head, "Hey, you know Jasmine Villegas, right? And Christian Fortune?" I nodded my head.

Jasmine was actually a pretty good singer and Christian was a pro at his photography skills, as so I have seen from the internet. "Is Jansen and Moises here yet?" Jake asked from here. "Nope!" Alfredo answered back. His voice echoed through the long hallway.

Yep, definitely too big to get lost in.

A knock on the door was heard so I opened it, seeing with my own eyes, THE Jasmine Villegas. "Hi, is Alfredo home?" She asks politely. Christian, with his shaggy blonde hair, stood in the background.

"Yeah, come in." I said, escorting them inside from the cold. "I'm Jasmine, what's your name?" She asks. She extended her hand so I shook it, "I'm Maddie." Her face then lit up.

"Do you mean, Maddie Owens?" She asks. I nodded. "Oh my gosh, Jake has told me all about you in the past thirty minutes and believe me, it's a lot! He's a good guy you know; take him-"

Before she could say anything else, Jake put an arm around my shoulder, saying, "Jasmine! Hey! How are ya?" I can tell he was changing the subject but I sighed in relief, feeling a little awkward at the moment.

"I'm doing great, Jake! Long time... No see. Still friends, right?" He nodded. Friends? I looked up at him, who mouthed, "I'll tell you later!" He gave me a guilty smile.

I was then dragged away from him. "While you two have that catching up to do, I can hang with the new girl," The blonde boy said, "Hi, my name's Christian Fortune. I'm 22 years old, I lived in New York but took a vacation here because I'm filming a little horror spoof with my friends down here in the area. How about you?"

For a guy, he sure talks a lot! Spilling kind of a lot for my timid brain. "Well, my name is Maddie Owens," I answered, "I sing, I've just started acting literally just half an hour ago! I'm a youtuber, good grade student, and am sociably awkward, so please, don't make this even harder for me to go to!"

He chuckled, "You're cute, but certainly not in my league! Sorry." I scoffed, "Wasn't even interested!"

"Did you say something?" He asked cluelessly. I shook my head, "Nothing!" We both walked back to Jake, Jasmine, and also Alfredo. "So I'm playing a girl named Mary in the series, who is Hazel's, Maddie's, best friend?" Alfredo and Jake nodded heads. Jasmine smirked, "Sure, I'll do it! But only because I need to keep up my acting career!"