The True Gods (Highschool DxD...

By TrueRisingFTW

Great Red and Ophis are known as the strongest of the strong, but what if I were to tell you that there are t... More

Bio
Awakening
Kuoh Observation
Fallens
Who are you?
A Little Trip To The Next World
Black Magic and Times Anger
The Warning and Purification
Alpha Origin
Arrival in Crocus
Preliminaries
Introduction
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3 (Part 1)
Day 3 (Part 2)
Day 4 (Part 1)
Day 4 (Part 2)
Day 4 (Final)
Split Up Time
Two Unknown Powers
New Worlds Within Mischief
Mischief and Despair
The Bridge to Freedom
Supersonics and A Crystalline Beast
Display of Power
Return to Destruction
One's True Ruler
Next World Vote [Closed]
A Fairy Goodbye
A Relaxing Day?
World of the Gifts
A Festival In Digit Five
Prophecy of Death
The Game of Death Starts
Cloaks Revealed
Life and Death
Battle In Space
A True Battle Of Life And Death
Next World Vote 2 [Closed]
Two Worlds Collide

Clash of Titans

5.3K 73 33
By TrueRisingFTW

(O)-(O)-(O)

The City of Crocus was in a massive panic as three massive beings were duking it out, earthquakes were felt and the the sky was shifting.

The one known as Regigigas was fighting against both Dialga and Palkia in their true forms. And it was an intense one!

The citizens that had evacuated the city were all staring in fear as the massive beings could clearly be seen fighting due to their size.

The wizards were all a safe distance away as they all watched the battle unfold, all of them in shock at the pressure and power that could be felt.

It had been around twenty or so minutes since the battle had started and the entire city was pretty much in rubbles even more so after the dragon attack.

Palkia and Dialga were having a rough battle, they knew never to underestimate Regigigas. There were few True Gods that could match them ins strength, and Regigigas was one of them.

And with the increased power thanks to their enemy, Regigigas's power shot way up, and they knew they needed to work to together to win.

Regigigas's was said to have the strength that was so incredible that he was capable of shifting around entire Multiverses with his strength alone.

While they couldn't match Regigigas in physical strength, they could make up for it in other areas in battle. Regigigas was the True God of Strength afterall.

Dialga had dodged an incoming Hyper Beam as he quickly began charging in and crashed into Regigigas,

Palkia took the chance his brother gave him and rushed as he used Dragon Claw to slash Regigigas across the front.

Regigigas gave a strange noise of pain as the circular lights flickered on his body, Regigigas then seemed angry as he ran at the two of them.

He quickly grabbed Dialga by the neck and Palkia by the waist as he smashed both of them onto the ground.

Regigigas then held them both up as his body glowed orange, waves began to emit from Regigigas's hands as they were both sent flying back with incredible force.

"Gaah~!" Both Dragon Gods cried in pain as they made impact with the ground, Regigigas had just used his signature move, Crush Grip.

A very powerful move indeed....

Both dragons managed to stand up as they were panting, Regigigas seemingly the same as his body was rising up and down.

"Dialga, it's not smart to fight him in such close proximity. We should stuck to ranged attacks to win." Palkia informed.

"Agreed, his physical strength is incredible..." Dialga grunted. Dialga's crystal then glowed as he soon appeared behind Regigigas's a good distance away. "Flash Cannon!"

"Water Pulse!"

Regigigas looked between the two attacks as he held both arms outwards, he struggled, but managed to hold back both attacks.

The Water Pulse being crushed in one hand as the Flash Cannon was being blocked by the other, Regigigas roared as he then fired a Hyper Beam from one arm towards Palkia.

Palkia quickly rolled away as he didn't waste time before raining down Aura Spheres from his hands towards the giant.

He didn't get to block then as the attacks from both sides made impact with him as a massive explosion occurred where the titan was standing.

Dialga quickly appeared near Palkia as they watched the smoke begin to clear, they were exhausted, and Regigigas was no doubt feeling the same.

They widened their eyes when Regigigas swiped away the smoke and lunged at them with incredible strength.

Dialga was hit as Regigigas had charged at him before gripping his neck, that was when Regigigas's arm was covered in white light.

"Gah!" Dialga was sent flying into the air by an immensely powerful Focus Punch as Palkia quickly acted by holding both arms up, successfully blocking another punch that sent him skidding back.

Dialga had managed to recover to see Regigigas charging towards Palkia, he pushed himself as he quickly ran and rammed into Regigigas.

Regigigas gave a cry of both surprise and slight pain as he was sent sliding back. It didn't do much damage, but helped in letting Palkia recover.

Palkia wiped his mouth with his arm as he stood next to Dialga as the two glared towards Regigigas, who had all its lights shining red as it stared at them.

Both sides knew that it was only in due time that one side will fall and the other will rise, but the answer was currently unclear as to which.

They were going to satrt another clash, but stopped and were confused as a roar could be heard from the distance.

Dialga and Palkia could sense its energy was low, incredibly low compared to them, so they were certain it wasn't a threat.

Though, they were confused as to who was even coming towards the them. The roaring had caught the attention of everyone as they looked around confused.

But, as the roaring got louder, they managed to find the direction it was coming from as they all turned their heads to see who it was.

Dialga and Palkia, along with Regigigas, saw what appeared to be a rather small dragon flying towards them before landing as it roared at them.

They didn't even flinch as they stared at the small dragon that had black scales along with strange blue markings over its body.

"A-Acnologia?!" Natsu's voice had cried out in shock as he stared at the dragon. Upon hearing this, many citizens and guilds all coward more as they saw the biggest threat in all of Earthland.

"That monster... it was drawn towards here?" Mavis gasped in fright as she looked at the presence of the black dragon. "But... why?"

All of the Fairy Tail members that had been in the Tenrou Island incident were terrified as they were all almost killed by this very same being.

Acnologia roared as he scanned each of the three massive beings, he had been drawn here due to him picking up the scent and energy of dragons.

But, also the sense of a powerful dark magic signature that trumped anything be had felt in all of his years.

The level in which this power he felt was immense, and it was something he wanted to crush. To show he was the alpha dragon here.

The three bigger entities didn't really seem concerned in the least as Palkia seemed confused as he looked at Dialga.

"Who is little dragon?"

"That's Acnologia, the dragon I told you when we first entered this world." Palkia nodded in remembrance as he heard this.

"But, why in the world is he here now?" Palkia wondered. He crossed his arms over his chest as he stared at the dragon that was baring his teeth at them.

"I don't know..."

Acnologia glared at them as he then focused on Regigigas, he wanted to kill both Dialga and Palkia due to them being dragons.

But, he needed to take out the residual trash.

Acnologia gave out a roar as he charged at the hulking titan, the two dragon gods knew this wouldn't end well.

You pretty much signed your death wish by going in so close to Regigigas. If you aren't strong enough, you won't be escaping.

"I don't know what or who you are, but your grave shall be where you stand!" Acnologia had roared in a deep voice as he charged.

He went to slash at Regigigas, who stood there unmoving before in an unseeable motion, grabbed Acnologia by the body.

Regigigas's fingers had also ended up locking Acnologia's arms to his body as Acnologia struggled to get free.

He then fired a powerful blue roar at the head of Regigigas, but looked on in horror as the attack seemed to be nothing but wind running against Regigigas's face.

Regigigas leaned his face closer to Acnologia's as the lights flashed red, he couldn't he even say anything as he began to scream in pain.

Regigigas grabbed Acnologia's legs as he began to smash him into the ground repeatedly as craters were forming around him.

"Acnologia, he's...!" Hisui muttered with widened eyes. Arcadios was beside her as he also was in disbelief. "This cannot be happening...!"

"But, it is..." Lucy muttered with just as equal shock. "The very same dragon that tormented us on Tenrou Island, he's a ragdoll!"

All of the citizens that could see the battle all stared in disbelief and horror as the beast they considered their greatest fear and threat was being man handled with complete ease.

Regigigas seemed to have enough as he held the dragon by the body before reeling his right arm back as it was covered in white energy.

Not long after, he swung his fist forwards as he tossed Acnologia body up in the air, it then made impact with Acnologia.

When it did, all they saw was a massive hole rip into Acnologia as the shockwave of the punch could be felt countless miles away.

It was over as soon as it started, Acnologia's body fell to the ground limp as s massive gaping hole was in its body with his limbs barely staying on.

Small amounts of tissue were keeping the rest of his body parts from coming off, including his head as his mouth was agape as blood was coming out onto the ground.

Both Palkia and Dialga weren't affected as they truly did expect this, for Acnologia to challenge someone like Regigigas was a foolish mistake.

"The black dragon lost?!"

"Is this really happening?!"

"Our fear, the dragon that caused us so much suffering over the years... gone, just like that?" Sting muttered as he fell to his knees as Rogue was standing behind him with wide eyes unable to produce a single word.

Regigigas then faced towards the two dragon gods as they both got on the defensive, now that the distraction was gone, the battle will commence.

(O)-(O)-(O)

The planet seriously felt like it was going to crack, every single continent could feel the incredible magic pressure from Crocus.

The battle wasn't getting easier as both sides were getting tired. Thankfully, Regigigas was more so as he had to fend off the both of them.

It seemed that the battle was coming to a close as both the dragon gods had managed to get Regigigas to unleash stronger attacks thus draining up more of his energy.

It seemed that the increased power and mind control had caused Regigigas to go a bit on a rampage, so he wasn't as intelligent as he usually was.

"Dragon Claw!" Both of them roared as they charged at Regigigas at once. The reduced energy made it easier to fight close range with the giant.

They slashed at Regigigas simultaneously as the giant gave a cry of pain as it stumbled, they then quickly retreated while deflecting small punches by the god.

Dialga had used his head to do so while Palkia had his arms, despite the punches being small, they still held force far stronger than any mortal being.

"Dialga, It's time to finish this!" Dialga nodded strongly to Palkia's words as he vanished, Regigigas turned to face Palkia as he roared. "Spacial Rend!"

Palkia put a lot of power into the attack, but kept it concentrated as to not destroy multiple galaxies or universes in the process.

Regigigas prepared to defend, failing to notice that Dialga had used his time abilities to get behind him without being noticed

"Roar of Time!"

Dialga unleashed his own attack as he had also concentrated his attack, the two energy-infused attacks rocketed towards Regigigas who looked back and forth in panic.

Without many option, he held both arms outwards and managed to catch both attacks, but was definitely slipping as the attacks weren't letting up.

Regigigas gave a loud cry as he tried to destroy both of the attacks with his incredible grip, but it was to no avail as he was soon consumed by an explosion.

The explosion had caused the area to go white as all the people, not including the dragon gods, covered their eyes as it hurt if they looked.

They could only wait as the explosion also created an immensely powerful gust of wind to blow countless clouds away and also uprooting buildings and trees.

It took a whole entire minute before the light began to fade, they all slowly opened their eyes as they were greeted by a shocking sight.

Both Dialga and Palkia were panting heavily as they landed, but what got their attention was the massive crater that probably had taken out half of the city or more!

They had a feeling that if the two dragon gods hadn't concentrated their attacks, what would of been the ending result?

They all could see a dark purple aura at the centre of the crater slowly reaching into the sky before fading, they looked to see that the aura around Regigigas had vanished.

Both Palkia and Dialga nodded at each other before flying down towards Regigigas while catching their breath after the battle.

Blood could be seen running down the right aide of their mouths due to their injuries, but it wasn't anything too serious that would require immediate attention.

Time to get to explaining again...

Oh, and fixing the city...

(O)-(O)-(O)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
246K 17.7K 88
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
159K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.8M 60.1K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...