Spider man into the fandom ve...

De MarvelousPeterParker

In hopes of saving his mentor, Tony Stark, Peter Parker decided to build a machine that could open up differe... Mais

Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven (hehe eleven)
Chapter twelve

Chapter Three

697 23 25
De MarvelousPeterParker

Idk what happened to his legs but something did. This my sketch of what Peter's suit looks like. The random claws are for something in the distant future. *wink wink* And the "web up" is his call of transformation.

That was ugly as fuck so I redrew it two years later. You're welcome.

"Where is he?" LadyBug hissed as she was barely able to dodge the giant's teeth as it tried to bit her.

"He's probably just scared. It's only been a week, after all, he hasn't had to do something quite like this yet." Chat Noir replied.

"Web up!" They heard someone shout. Both the heroines spun their heads to see the scarlet and navy blue-suited, hero pull himself from the split between buildings. He arched his back as he flipped through the air like an acrobat before landing on the ground between LadyBug and Chat Noir. "Hey, guys."

"H-how..?" Ladybug dropped her jaw. "How'd you do that?"

"Practice?" Spider-Man answered hesitantly, trying to diminish his embarrassment. "S-sorry about earlier. I'll uh... I'll explain later."

"Then you've got a lot of explaining to do." LadyBug spun her yoyo, bending over in a heroic posture or squat. She then jumped with her slight super strength into the air and tossed it at the egg. Chat Noir shrugged at Spider-Man, motioning him to follow while chasing after her.

The egg thing looked ridiculous, and it's two faces were constantly arguing. But it was a difficult threat, and powerful too. It was eating people, should they contain love in their hearts. It rarely ignored a single person, as more and more people were consumed by the thing. On occasion it would study a civilian and then pass on, seeing as they were a cold heartless shell of a being. Peter didn't want to admit to it, but he was terrified. This was about the strangest situation he had been in for a long time, and he failed to save people.

However, LadyBug and ChatNoir didn't seem to stressed about it. They probably faced things like this all the time, for sure. But how were they so calm about dozens of people being gorged upon by this monstrosity? He had a feeling he was missing something important, and it made him melancholy.

He watched LadyBug tumbled down the side of a building, similar to a raindrop on a window. She caught herself on a window ledge about 100 feet off the ground. "We need backup!" She called out.

"Who are you thinking of?!" Chat asked, all the while Peter was confused as heck.

"Ryuuko!" LadyBug returned to them, landing briefly on the rooftop the two boys stood upon.

"Are you sure? HawkMoth-"

"Knows her identity? Yes, I know, but we need her power and ability if we want to get rid of this thing." LadyBug began to run off. "Hold them off until then, I'll be back!"

"Who's Ryuuko?" Peter asked.

"You don't know? Man, you hit your head hard man." Chat Noir turned his back to him, facing the creature.

"Ok but that still doesn't answer my question!" Peter followed him, holding his grapple in his hands. Why did he even have a grapple? What happened to his webs?

"Maybe she'll jog your memory when she gets back." Chat Noir whacked the masculine egg's side in the face. It growled in pain before turning around to the feminine side, her face bearing a sharp sneer.

"Chat Noir, why don't you put the stick down, and give us your miraculous like a good kitty?" She snarled.

"Who's she?" Peter asked.

"The mayor's wife, AND HECK NO LADY!" Chat Noir jabbed her in the eye. She stumbled backward, squinting in pain. The egg spun around to the man's face.

"And who's he?" Peter asked.

"The mayor." Chat Noir gulped.

"Geez, what happened to Paris when they elected these guys?" Peter chuckled.

"Haha very funny." Chat Noir said sarcastically.

"Um... How bout we each try a separate face at the same time, confuse the thing or something." Peter offered.

"Splendid plan. Let's go." Chat Noir said in a melancholy tone. The two boys split up, Chat taking the mayors side and Peter on his wife's side. They started to charge like bulls to a red flag when the egg went up in blueish-purple smoke, and two figures fell out of it. "AH! What the!" Chat Noir rushed to the ground and managed to catch both of the people.

"Hey what happened?!" Peter tossed his grapple at the cobblestone street and pulled himself to stand on the side of a wall.

"It... He just de akumatized it..." Chat Noir set the couple down. The man and woman got to there feet and hugged each other out of fright.

"And that's the Mayor and his wife?" Peter pointed at the couple.

"Yes,.. how do you not know this?" Chat raised an eyebrow. "We've only saved their daughter like, a billion times this last week." Chat said as he pulled out his baton, summoning a little screen in the front.

"And what's that?" Peter asked.

"You... you have one too." Chat said with uncertainty. "What happened to you?" He pressed a picture of ladybug on the screen, which instantly dialed her number.

"I'll explain later, but for now just bear with me." Peter chuckled nervously. Ladybug answered Chat Noirs call.

"Hello my bugaboo." Chat said flirtatiously into the face time.

"Enough joking around! I was just about to call you so listen up!" She snapped.

"Thinking of me I see? I wouldn't blame you." He flexed into the camera. Ladybug simply rolled her eyes.

"Look I've got hawkmoth on my tail, he's stolen the miracle box!" She exclaimed.

"Wait, WHAT?!" Chat looked behind her head on the screen and sure enough, a silver and purple suited man was chasing her.

"Mayura's here too! They've taken master Fu and trapped him in his own shell. Fu has the turtle miraculous, but hawkmoth has the rest!"

"What?" Peter blurted out.

"Oh so he's there to." Ladybug panted from running so long. "I'm about to meet up with you guys. You have to capture HawkMoth when I rump over the alley Pet- I mean Spider Man hid in!"

"On it. Spider boy let's go!" Chat gestured for Peter to follow as they ran to the alley. Ladybug had hung up on them, as the reached the alley. "Be quiet." Chat Noir whispered, hearing the pattern of footsteps on steal roof draw near.

The boys waited in the dark, awaiting LadyBug's arrival. The footsteps were almost above them, getting louder and louder. They heard the zip of LadyBug's yo-yo being thrown in the air as her silhouette passed above. The two looked upward as she circled back and kicked the purple and silver suited man into the alley way.

On instinct Peter launched his grapple like thing, somehow pinning Hawkmoth to the ground. Hawkmoth made a thud as he hit the floor with a groan.

"Nice try you repetitive fools!" HawkMoth cackled. A woman in a tight fitting dress and blue skin slowly approached them in the alley way.

"Do you like my senti monster?" The woman said with a hiss similar to a snake.

"Mayura." Chat and Ladybug said together with resentfulness. The lady cackled.

"Correct. That isn't hawkmoth, if it was, you wouldn't have caught him." Mayura flicked open her fan, and began waving it at herself. "Hawkmoth is busy with the Guardian of the Miraculous right now. As for me? I'm taking care of you three." She sneered.

"You'll never get our miraculous!" LadyBug barked.

"I'll pry it off your cold dead body then!" Mayura continued to laugh, but now it sounded more dark and shady. It some how didn't fit with the setting, and Peter felt that perhaps his world was colliding with this universe. He suddenly realized that if he didn't get to the portal soon, this world would be altered forever!

"That's not very lady like." Peter distracted her. "You could just used to magic word."

"Oh really? If I said 'please' you would actually give me the most powerful stones in the universe?!" She cackled again. "I think not!"

"Stones?" Ladybug looked at Chat with confusion, but he look equally perplexed.

"What? The infinity stones? They were destroyed just a few months ago." Peter smiled.

"No! You wear them on your fingers, wrists and jewelry!" Mayura gif her fright.

"What is he talking about?" Chat asked LadyBug.

"No idea." She whispered back.

"The infinity stones should only be held by one strong enough for it. Holding one stone is enough to kill you, but how about all 6?!" Peter took a step closer to Mayura.

"Me and Hawkmoth already wield the reality stone!" Mayura barked.

"What?" Chat raised an eyebrow and coached his head to the side.

"Isn't that enough power? What exactly are you trying to do any ways?" Peter questioned.

"Because." Her voice became for masculine. "The universe shall be cut in half!" Her voice was familiar now to Peter.

"Aw dang your that squid wars dude aren't you? Look buddy, in my realm your supposed to be 1. In space and 2. Dead. So instead of me blasting you into the vastness of space like I did last time, I'll cut you some slack if you chill your bit down. I don't have the time stone, and the tesseract is on like... Asgard or something." Peter said blandly.

"You speak lies!" The squid ward dude hissed. "I am one of the children of Thanos, and very much alive!"

"Yeah for now." Peter muttered. He turned to LadyBug and Chat Noir. "I'm sorry but my existence here is altering your reality. If it's 2019 here, really, than your universe is repeating what mine already went through 5 years ago!" Peter tried to explain.

"Is this a prank because a shoved dirt in your hair yesterday?" Chat asked.

"What? No, and also how rude. My hair is fabulous." Peter crossed his arms.

"Yeah that's what you said yesterday." Chat said.

"I'm going to have to leave and hopefully everything will be normal. If not then LadyBug will become a genius billionaire playboy or something. And Chat will be a green dude."

"What-"

"Don't ask." Peter interrupted LadyBug. "I'm going to go back through my portal without you guys, and you have to forget everything I said." Peter threw his grapple at the wall of the alley.

"Excuse me but what?!" Chat raised his baton as Peter carried himself out of the alley. Chat and LadyBug followed. "Is this some excuse to not fight? I get that your scared man, we all were when we started out."

"Pete- I mean Spider Man, you cant just run off. There's no porta-" ladybug was interrupted yet again by a green red and black portal opening itself like some wormhole behind Peter.

"Wasn't lying. Sorry I never explained it to you guys. Now don't let squid ears follow me!" Peter turned to the portal. "Here it goes." He said to himself, bracing for what would follow. "It was nice meeting you two he said and jumped into the puffy clouds of the opening.

And everything went dark.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.3M 31.7K 29
Yes, another Avengers and Percy Jackson crossover with good ol uncle Tony. Cliche I know. Peter Parker was finally given something to do, a mission s...
76.9K 2K 34
{this book is currently going through an extensive editing process. writing styles may not line up between chapters and some plot points may not matc...
1.4M 35.5K 28
Highest rank #298 in Fanfiction They could not believe that they were stalking a teenager! Them the Avengers were spying on some kid because he had a...
13.7K 253 28
*Takes place after my theorized events of Avengers: Endgame and Stranger Things Season 2* After a horrible accident occurs, taking Aunt May away from...