The daisy

נכתב על ידי Elan_Ruiz

Bonnie is an animatronic robot, who was build in a worn factory, where he will grow up physically and mentall... עוד

The daisy
Foreword
Chapter 1: The factory
\ 1 - 1 /
\ 1 - 2 /
Chapter 2: MoonLight
\ 2 - 1 /
\ 2 - 2 /
\ 2 - 3 /
Chapter 3: Freddy Fazbear's Pizza
\ 3 - 1 /
\ 3 - 2 /
\ 3 - 3 /
\ 3 - 4 /
\ 3 - 5 /
\ 3 - 6 /
Chapter 4: The real one
\ 4 - 1 /
\ 4 - 2 /
\ 4 - 3 /
\ 4 - 4 /
\ 4 - 5 /
\ 4 - 6 /
\ 4 - 7 /
\ 4 - 8 /
\ 4 - 9 /
Chapter 5: Robots 0980 in Christmas
\ 5 - 1 /
\ 5 - 2 /
\ 5 - 3 /
\ 5 - 4 /
Chapter 6: L'amour
\ 6 - 2 / (+18)
\ 6 - 3 /
\ 6 - 4 /
\ 6 - 5 /
Chapter 7: Break-in
\ 7 - 1 /
\ 7 - 2 /
\ 7 - 3 /
\ 7 - 4 /
\ 7 - 5 /
\ 7 - 6 / (+18)
\ 7 - 7 /
\ 7 - 8 /
\ 7 - 9 /
\ 7 - 10 /
\ 7 - 11 /
\ 7 - 12 /
\ 7 - 13 /
Chapter 8: Confrontation
\ 8 - 1 /
\ 8 - 2 /
Chapter 9: Bonnie's decision
Élan Ruiz
AUTHOR'S NOTE
AUTHOR'S NOTE 2
I'm finally back!

\ 6 - 1 /

841 24 40
נכתב על ידי Elan_Ruiz

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Bonnie

   "And then he grabbed tighter me hook, and I was like 'leave me alone!', but he kept grabbing it tighter and tighter 'til his mom showed up and she slammed him on the head," Foxy complained.

   Freddy and I were laughing about Foxy's story.

   "Why would a child grab you? Thought everybody was scared of ya," Freddy teased.

   "Too funny, papa bear. Got no idea. Thought it would've been best to give it away it so he could put in onto 'is little neck and bleed and suffer until he got the fu—"

   "FOXY!" Chica yelled from the kitchen.

   "I dunno why," Foxy finally said.

   "Well, I've noticed the kids want to be closer to us," I mentioned. "Today one of them tried to take away my guitar when I left it on the stage, and so my guitar pick."

   "At least yer guitar's not a part of yer body, man," Foxy said.

   "Neither your hook is," I said sort of confused.

   "Yes it is, 'cause when I was created, they didn't make a hand to me, instead, they made a hook."

   "That's true," Freddy spoke up.

   "So you really can live knowing that your paw is actually a hook?"

   "Got used to it already, lad. It's something I can't change," he said while looking at his hook.

   "'Sides, that makes him so special," Chica said while walking up with the pizza, "right honey?"

   "You always make me feel good," Foxy said lowly, almost whispering.

   "I thought you guys didn't have anything but just inside a room," Freddy teased.

   His comment seemed a little rude to me. After he said that, I looked at him with an uncomfortable face to express it. This didn't seem to bother Chica, in fact, she took it real well.

   "Oh, don't worry, Freddy, one day you'll fall in love too and you'll see things different." She waved her hand to explain.

   Freddy went silent for Chica's comment.

   "I think it's better we start eating," I spoke up breaking the silence.

   "Sure," Chica said giggling. "You guys, remember that I told you I was gonna make a special pizza? Well, since this morning, as Freddy could see, I'd been working on it, and now it's done."

   "As Freddy could see"? So that meant he woke up right after I did, because I remembered seeing Chica in the kitchen cooking something too, but decided not to interfere her to keep it from being awkward.

   "What flavor is it?" Freddy asked while staring at the pizza.

   "I call it 'pizza de l'amour'," she said with a weird pronunciation, "it means the pizza of love in French."

   Foxy laughed his butt off after he heard what Chica called this pizza.

   "'Pizza duh lamoog'? What kinda name's that?" he asked still laughing.

   I could tell Chica gave him a sneaky nudge on Foxy's arm to stop his goofy laugh; I already knew those little moves, it was obvious she did that so he could shut the crap and not give away a secret.

   "I named it like that 'cause, after you guys try it, you'll feel so friendly and lovely that it will also help ya act joyfully with the children tomorrow."

   "You sure it's not dangerous?" Freddy asked fidgeting his fingers.

   "Of course! You've got nothing to worry about," Chica said as she opened up the pizza box. "So give it a try. Go ahead. Help yourselves."

   As soon as the pizza was on sight, I didn't spot anything odd, just like a dull pizza; however, when she opened it, the scent hit my nostrils, and it was a delicious and exciting experience, it wasn't anything like food though, but still delicious. It might have been due to all the time I spent in my room alone. I guessed it meant no harm by taking a slice. As I stretched my arm forward to reach over, I could see Freddy gave me an odd look, which I caught as a you-try-it-first grin. I found no way out.

   "Aren't you eating?" I asked to Freddy.

   Freddy kept silent while staring at the pizza.

   "Why don't you try it first and then you tell me what you think."

   "Don't be a dick, Freddy, you take one too. Do it... Do it for Bonnie," Chica said pointing to me.

   Chica made me blush, but the greatest curiosity was to see Freddy's reaction: he blushed too.

   "Alright, I'll do it just for ya." He pulled a slight smile and patted my shoulder.

   "Today an eight-year-old girl spilled her juice over me, so I walked to her and..." Chica was telling while Freddy and I were eating our slices.

   I noticed Chica and Foxy didn't start eating like us yet, I didn't care though. Now I wanted to see how this "L'amour" blew my taste buds. I grabbed the pizza from my plate and gave it a little nibble, focusing more on my tongue than in Chica's explanation. Actually it didn't impress me. While tasting it and tearing it up with my tongue and teeth, I couldn't figure out what was new. It was like an ordinary and plain cheese pizza. Freddy, while listening to Chica's story, was eating his slice as well, but I didn't spot any stunned or amazed expression. I hoped we both had realized by now this pizza had nothing to amuse with, however, it still had that delicious smell. I ate my entire slice, so I decided to take another one; after thinking about the taste, I thought about my empty stomach aching for the void inside. I saw Freddy taking and eating one by one.

*      *      *

We didn't finish the pizza; we got all pretty stuffed.

   "Thanks for the pizza, Chica," Freddy said while ruffling his hair.

   "It's ok. You guys liked it?" she asked while looking at me and at Freddy.

   Freddy and I exchanged glances, as if we were thinking about the same answer.

   "Sure!" he said.

   "Oh! Sure, it was pretty good!"

   "Thank you, guys, now you can go to bed if you want to, I'll clean the table up," she said while taking and raising glasses and plates from the table.

   "Let me help you," Freddy said as he got up.

   "It's ok, Foxy will." She patted Foxy's shoulder.

   "ME!?" Foxy shouted.

   "Yes, YOU," she whispered kind of annoyed.

   "Oh! Yeah, me."

   For one reason it passed through my mind the idea of Chica trying to give Freddy and me private moments, which was not bad if you asked me, but yet I still wasn't able to make up my phony confidence; it was just impossible to eye him without wanting to run away or blush 'til I look like a fancy tomato with large ears.

   "Ok, then I'll go to my room and lay down for a while," Freddy said as he walked away.

   "Uhh... I will go to my room too," I said while getting up.

   It was weird, but I could tell there was something really pleasant inside of me. What was this?

Chica

   "Ya come with me, Foxy, I wanna talk with ya," I said as I grabbed Foxy's thin arm and dragged him with me.

   "Hey! The heck's wrong with ya!?" he complained out loud.

   "Shhh! Shut up!" I shushed.

   When we reached the kitchen, I peeked outside just to make sure Freddy and Bonnie weren't nearby.

   "Chica, what the fuck is wrong with you?" Foxy said from across the kitchen.

   I quickly closed the door as I spoke.

   "I did it!"

   "You did what?"

   "I made your recipe, that's why making the pizza took me so long."

   "Really? You really did it?"

   "Yes!" I jumped excited with my hands on my chin. "Now they'll finally get to make their dream come true."

   Foxy kept silent for a few seconds.

   "Wait, that means... they're gonna..." He looked off me.

   "They ate many slices, guess it's obvious they will, and not only today," I said proud of myself.

   "No," Foxy said slowly.

   "Yes!" I said so thrilled.

   "No, you don't get it."

   "What?"

   Foxy walked closer to me.

   "The point was to build up their confidence so they'll get to talk to each other and express their feelings and stuff. Sex would be their business. They'll know if they want to carry on with it in their relationship; it had to be one slice per person to make 'em feel all whipped up and loopy, but now with three slices... they'll feel friendly in the beginnin', but eventually want to stay at their room forever."

   "Oh, well... What's the big deal?" I tried and shrug this off.

   "We'll have to do their chores and take care of 'em, practically," he said while turning around.

   "Oh, Foxy, don't be stupid. They deserve to be together, they both never felt such a thing for each other. Guess we, as their friends, can help them with their duties while they work to establish a relationship."

   "But, but... How am I supposed to get all the horrible images away that are gonna be pictured in my mind the next nights by listening to two animatronics sharin' their feeling through a way that needs no words!?" he asked quickly and firmly.

   "Ok... so whatcha want me to do?" I shrugged again.

   Foxy then was looking for something on the kitchen's bar; he took some leftovers over the pizza box.

   "I want you to eat this," he said while holding out the slice Bonnie didn't finish.

   "What?"

   "I. Want. You. To. Eat. This," he said loud as he stuffed it into my beak.

   I forcedly chewed the pizza, and then he put into his mouth a half-slice that Freddy left.

   "Now come with me." Foxy grabbed me by my arm and dragged me out of the kitchen.

   Foxy's paw was all sweaty, and I could tell he was taking me towards his cove. Oh my God, was this actually happening?

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

22.9K 489 19
(I brought this story back for Fnaf VR, Security Breach, and the Movie. I couldn't keep up with all of the notifications. That's why I removed the st...
91.1K 2.4K 16
What happens when (y/n) gets a job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria? She befriends a certain animatronic that she absolutely adores. She's human. He's a...
13K 231 21
(Y/N) ends up with a job....Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. Things get crazy. Be prepared people. Word Count: [10k-15k]