The Lunacy of Tyler Lockhart...

By KittyKash92

How very noble of you, Mr. Lockhart. I don't need your help. I can do just fine." I retorted. "I'm a lot of t... More

AUTHORS NOTE & TRAILER
Prologue
Chapter One - Present
Chapter Two - Past
Chapter Three - Present
Chapter Four - Past
Chapter Five - Present
Chapter Six - Past
Chapter Seven - Present
Chapter Eight- Past
Chapter Nine - Present
Chapter Ten - Past
Chapter Eleven- Present
Chapter Twelve - Past
Chapter Thirteen - Present
Chapter Fourteen - Past
Chapter Fifteen - Present
Chapter Sixteen - Past
Chapter Seventeen - Present
Chapter Eighteen - Past
Chapter Nineteen - Present
Chapter Twenty - Past
Chapter Twenty One - Past
Chapter Twenty Two- Present
Chapter Twenty Three - Present
Chapter Twenty Four - Past
Chapter Twenty Five - Past
Chapter Twenty Six - Past
Chapter Twenty Seven - Present
Chapter Twenty Eight - Present
Chapter Thirty - Past
Chapter Thirty One - Past
Chapter Thirty Two - Past
Chapter Thirty Three - Present
Chapter Thirty Four - Present
Chapter Thirty Five - Past
Chapter Thirty Six - Past
Chapter Thirty Seven - Past
Chapter Thirty Eight - Present
Chapter Thirty Nine - Present
Chapter Forty - Present
Chapter Forty One - Past
Chapter Forty Two - Past
Chapter Forty Three - Past
Chapter Forty Four - Present
Chapter Forty Five - Present
Chapter Forty Six - Past
Chapter Forty Seven - Past
Chapter Forty Eight - Past
Chapter Forty Nine - Past
Chapter Fifty - Present
Chapter Fifty One - Past
Chapter Fifty Two - Past
Chapter Fifty Three - Past
Chapter Fifty Four - Past
Chapter Fifty Five - Past
Chapter Fifty Six - Past
Chapter Fifty Seven - Past
Chapter Fifty Eight - Present
Chapter Fifty Nine - Present
Chapter Sixty - Present
Chapter Sixty One - Present
Chapter Sixty Two - Present
Chapter Sixty Three - Present
Epilogue - Present

Chapter Twenty Nine - Past

13.7K 721 114
By KittyKash92

Warning: Chapter gets steamy ;)

Victoria

Punching T.J and getting his tooth loose from his jaw had landed Tyler in the Principal Wallace's office. I was feeling jittery the entire time that Ty was behind that door because I was the main reason he had gotten into trouble. I wished I had some balls to insult T.J back instead of just emptying a milk carton on his head. That was lame if I should admit myself.

Instead, I'd sat outside the office, trying to listen to any bit of information I pick from the conversation and failing miserably. I'd heard from someone that the principal's office was a soundproof room. I didn't even want to know what happened there. Principal Wallace was a man who was popular for his taking-no-shit from anyone attitude. Most kids liked him and respected him a lot which was why I trusted that he would take the right decision where Tyler was concerned.

But not all right decisions had a good result.

No matter what the situation had been, Tyler had done wrong.

* * *

Tyler

There were things that I'd learned from my father; the art of manipulation was one of those. Mom on the other hand, she'd tell me something else.

Dad's advice: "You can see when a person can be easily manipulated, Tyler. Use those instincts and that pretty face to your advantage. With power, nothing is impossible."

Mom's advice: "People are vulnerable; you can't use their weaknesses against them, honey. Instead learn to suppress that bad energy, use it towards something else; something beautiful."

Sorry Mom, but that shit ain't happening, at least not right now when my ass was parked uncomfortably in the seat across from principal. Who the hell made these seats? Certainly, they weren't made for massive sized hockey players. And why the fuck was I even complaining about some seats when I had more obvious reasons to worry about.

Principal Wallace cleared his throat. "Mr. Lockhart, I'll cut right to the chase. It has come to my attention that you've been harassing your fellow school mates. There have been cases of you beating them up and threatening them. I would like to know why you would do such a thing."

"T.J was making a sexual joke about my girlfriend right in front of my team. As a team Captain, I realized I had to take some disciplinary action since the school clearly fails to do so. I don't understand what's wrong with that."

"If you have a problem with someone, Tyler, you come to me. You can't take matters into your own hands."

I sat cross-legged and Wallace's eyes swiftly went there. He was taking notes of my body language and I was giving him a clear message that I wasn't scared or intimidated by him.

He looked up at me, "This time you went too far and the boy's family wants to press charges. If worst comes to worst, we'll be forced to suspend you from school and that means you won't be Captain of the Hockey team anymore."

My hands were balled into fists. I'd lost control in public, I could have killed that motherf**ker but stopped only because Vicky was sobbing and clawing at me. Right now, I wasn't scared of the consequences, just furious that I hadn't killed T.J when I'd first got the chance.

Play your cards right, Tyler. You can pull through this.

"My father will put me on a skewer and grill me alive if I'm suspended," I said. "What's the other alternative?"

"I'll try my best, Tyler. We'll try to make that a temporary suspension."

"With all due respect, sir, I don't want you to try; I want you to do it, or face the consequences..."

"What consequences?"

"If I'm suspended, dad's going to stop making donations to the school and I'd rather stay here than be shipped off to some private school overseas. If you want Jasper Lockhart to stay onboard, you need to find a way to make T.J's parents forget this entire thing because if I don't study here, Dad stops the funding. My solution would benefit both the school and me. Here's what you can do, give me a temporary suspension and make sure T.J's mouth stays shut. Anyone outside gets wind of this; you lose thousands of dollars in donations. The choice is yours, Mr. Wallace."

Principal Wallace stared at me in stunned silence. If you looked at his face, you'd think I'd just asked him to cover up a murder I'd just committed.

"I'm not the enemy here, sir. Most of the girls in school hate T.J and would like to see him gone. I have a little sister too, I don't want him in this school."

"I'll speak about this to your father."

Fuck!

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." I tried to sound chill but inside my mind was working like a laborer in a coal mine.

"Don't teach me how to do my job, son. You're still underage and I have strict orders from Mr. Lockhart that I'm to report to him if you get into trouble."

Double Fuck!

"Do what you have to, Mr. Wallace, but I'm not going to take responsibility for something that wasn't my fault, and it doesn't matter if you bring my dad into this. Just so we're clear."

"You're temporarily suspended for two weeks..."

Good, because I wasn't making good use of that Netflix account.Not to mention I could catch up on my Play Station and hangout with Vicky. It sounded like a nice vacation to me.

"During which I want you to reflect upon your actions and write your thoughts in a diary."

When I walked out of the Principal's office, my girlfriend was already waiting outside for me. She looked like she was consumed by some guilt, and yet she was so pretty even when she was sad, like the most beautiful, tragic painting hanging against a wall of an ancient castle.

"What happened?"

"I've been suspended for two weeks."

"It's because of me." She whimpered.

"Someone had to do the dirty work."

I pulled her close and kissed the side of her head. Fear gnawed at me as I wondered if this was going to be the final straw for my dad to send me away.

* * *

Victoria

Tyler and T.J were both suspended for two weeks each. Since Tyler wasn't going to be around for school or hockey practice, Archer was appointed as the temporary team Captain which only added more to his growing tensions. Whenever I went to school, I felt uneasy, like it was my fault that Tyler wasn't allowed to attend school.

He'd been suspended trying to protect me, and that was so wrong.

I'd just finished studying for my chemistry test for the next day, the time on the clock read eleven a.m. when I received a text.

Ty: Can you come over?

Me: It's kinda late...

Ty: Where are you right now?

Me: Home.

Ty: Just thirty minutes baby, I want to see you.

Me: I'll be there in a few.

Luckily Archer was studying in his room and Hazel was already in bed. Mom and Dad I assumed were asleep too and that gave me the chance I needed to sneak out of the house.

I reached the mansion in less than ten minutes by bike. The guard let me inside without any inquiry as I walked all the way in, pushing the bike on my way. The house looked like a huge intimidating monster in the dark. I parked the bike in an open space and entered through the back door because I didn't want to be caught by the staff or god forbid, Tyler's father.

I took the stairs up and reached the first landing when a hand grasped and pulled me into the dim hallway light. I was about to shriek when a hand clasped over my mouth to muffle my scream.

"Trying to sneak and steal something, were you?" He asked.

It took me a minute to realize that it wasn't Tyler, but his cousin Maximus, son of Vincent Lockhart. Ty and Max had a weird competition going on; they frequently tried to one-up each other.

I stared into a set of familiar brown eyes. He chuckled when he recognized me. "It's just you."

"Let go off my hand, Max. I'm not a thief."

"So is it true? Are you the reason he's being an ass and eating our ears at home?"

Max was big for a teenager just like Tyler. I could see Max breaking hearts left and right, I bet he already was. There was certain darkness that every Lockhart possessed that made the girls swoon.

"I know you don't need my advice but I'd still give it to you free of charge. You're nothing more to Tyler than one of his pets. Wait, let me rephrase that, you're his pet. Don't always give in to his whims or he's going to be bored real soon."

There was a sound of a door opening and then, "Max, what are you doing?"

Tyler stood there wearing no shirt and just his sweat pants riding low on his hips. He glared at Max and I watched as the two communicated with their eyes. Max smirked at me, "See you later, Victoria and remember what I said."

Tyler closed the door behind me, whatever that Max had said provoked him. "What was that about?" he asked, turning his smoldering blue eyes on me.

"Nothing. He's always just joking..."

"What the fuck did he say, Vicky?!" He growled.

I flinched but stood guard, "Don't use that tone with me."

"What did he say?"

"He said I'm nothing more than a pet to you."

Tyler's mouth twisted into a sneer, and then he laughed, "Yeah, right. My pet. He's such a little fucker."

I sat down on his bed as he turned the lock. It just made me nervous all of a sudden. We hadn't been like this together in his room after we started dating and it only added to my anxiety.

Tyler being the mind-reader that he was, he inquired, "What are you nervous about?"

I shook my head. "Did you talk to your dad?"

He settled down on the bed beside me and buried his face in my lap. I dug my fingers in the soft curls of his hair, "Tyler...what's wrong?"

He turned his face and kissed the juncture between my legs, "Everything."

Heat pooled between my legs as I pressed them together.

"Vicky..."

"Hmmm..."

He sat up again looking at me with eyes filled with desire. He whispered the next words, "I want to see you naked."

"Right now?"

He nodded. "I've never seen a girl naked in real life. I want to see you, and touch you."

"Okay."

I took off my jacket and slowly unbuttoned my blouse which I threw on the floor. Next, I reached for my jeans and slid out of them and that left me on only with my bra and underwear. Thank goodness, I'd decided to wear a matching lavender-colored set today.

He wasted no time as he reached out for me and unclasped my bra and then slid down the underwear so I was completely bare now while he still had his jeans on which was completely unfair.

He scooped me into an embrace as he kissed me with a fierce passion, like a burning flame of a candle that couldn't be extinguished. I moaned softly when I felt his palms cover my breasts and roamed all over my body in the type of unadulterated hunger that could make any other girl want to catch the next flight away from the planet in which Tyler resided. He let out a masculine moan as his mouth latched onto my shoulder and his teeth sank.

"Ty...Tyler..." I pulled away from him a little. "That hurts..."

"I'm sorry...sorry..." he licked that place and kissed it.

He pushed me onto the bed while he hovered over me and nudged my legs apart. "I've been dying to see this."

Ty looked between my legs and then at my face, and I had never felt this vulnerable before. He then lay down in bed, "come sit on my face."

I stared at him, completely horrified. "Tyler...you're not going to..."

He gave me the 'I'm-not-bullshitting-you' look, "Sit on my face like how you'd sit on a bike, c'mon, baby. I told you thirty-minutes, I'm going to keep my word."

Feeling unsure of this, I did as I was told and a minute later I was screaming his name, holding onto the headboard posts for dear life while he literally fucked me with his tongue. When I thought I was crashing down, he flipped me back onto the bed and took off his sweatpants.

And holy hell! He was massive, huge and every other adjective that described Tyler's glorious male anatomy.

He checked his drawer and pulled out a condom. The fact that he hadn't asked me if I really wanted to go ahead with this told me how desperately he needed this connection.

My mind was screaming at me in excitement. I couldn't believe I was doing this...

With Tyler...

How many times had I imagined this in my head? I hadn't kept count.

He smiled at me and my stupid heart skittered. "You think this would cause an attack?"

For a second, I didn't understand what he was saying. "Oh, no. I took my medicines today."

"After this day, we're not going to be virgins anymore." Tyler declared with a grin. "I've been dying to be inside you, Vicky, for such a long fucking time. I also have a list of filthy things I'd like to do to you. It's so filthy, I'm afraid you'd want to run and hide, but that would have to wait, for now, I just want you to be thoroughly fucked by me."

Tyler's large body hovered over mine, as he kissed me and thrust into me, hard. I cringed with the pain. He pulled out a little and thrust into me again, drowning my cries with his insistent lips on mine. My fingers dug into his back as the pain seared into me in spades. If I'm being honest, it wasn't really amazing when he started but as he continued to move in and out, the stinging receded and gave way to a wave of pleasure. The bonus was watching his sculpted body move deliciously against me, and listening to him grunt as he looked at me like I was some goddess who'd helped him reach nirvana.

It was addicting and complete bliss.

I'd unleashed a new side of Tyler, one that was animalistic and took whatever he wanted.

It seemed like the start of a very dark roller-coaster ride.

* * *

A.N: Hey loves, Please Vote and Comment if you enjoyed reading the chapter ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 2.3K 48
❝ I love to hate you; because if I don't, then I will hate to love you. ❞ (PLEASE note that this was my first work and is unedited. I've greatly matu...
8.3M 228K 61
Warning this book is rough. Not edited. We wanted privacy. We wanted a normal relationship with no high expectations. But that's hard when you have...
3.2M 78.8K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
382K 12K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...