š‡š€š”šš“šˆšš† šŒš„šŒšŽš‘šˆ...

By adoredangel

ā what matters most is we finally found each other , and that truth is stronger than t... More

CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Authors Note

Chapter 20

8.3K 187 59
By adoredangel

authors note : Still the same outfit from last chapter for the majority of this chapter. the resurrection outfit is above (:

Chapter 20

"Nik, we need those stakes." Kol fumed. They had been trying to get them from him for the past hour, but he had refused everytime they asked.

"Not until you promise that you won't try to get revenge on me." Klaus stated as he drank some of his bourbon.

"No one wants to get revenge on you yet Klaus." Kayla said as she rolled her eyes.

Klaus have her a pointed look, "Yet." he emphasized. "I need you both to promise that you won't try to get revenge on me in the future. I don't want to have to worry about my brother hunting me down."

"Always so paranoid." Kol muttered as he glared at his brother. "I promise not to hunt you down." he said through clenched teeth.

"Or get your revenge on me."

"Or get my revenge on you." Kol confirmed with an eye roll.

Kayla sighed deeply, "Okay, you've gotten what you want, now give us the stakes."

Klaus nodded once and disappeared upstairs. He was back in less than a minute with the two stakes. He handed one of them to Kol and gave him a small smile, "I'll see you soon, brother."

Kol grabbed the stake and gave him a thankful look. "See you soon."

Kayla said a small goodbye to Klaus before following Kol outside. The stars in the night sky seemed to shine much brighter than they normally did. Kayla raised her head and gazed at them for a moment before reaching out for Kol's hand. "Are you ready to do this?" she asked as she looked into his eyes.

"Of course darling." he said, "The real question is, are you ready for this? I've died thousands of times but you've not died once." He gave her a soft look, "We could wait a while if you think you're not ready."

Kayla hesitated for a moment before speaking, "I'm ready."

Kol nodded at her and leaned over to her neck. His breath fanned over her skin and she got chills as he spoke, "Are you sure this is the way you want me to do it?"

"Well," Kayla said with a harsh laugh, "It's either you drain me of my blood or you snap my neck."

Kol touched his lips to her neck and pressed a feather-light kiss on her skin. He raised up and looked her in the eyes, "I'll see you on the other side then." his eyes were filled with pain as he twisted her head harshly to the side. The sickening sound of a snap filled the air and Kol felt as if his whole world had fallen apart. He was filled with anguish as he raised the stake to his heart and harshly pushed in. Instantly he screamed as he caught on fire. His body fell down next to Kayla's on the grass as he died.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Oh! Damien! It's so nice to finally meet you!" Demeter gushed as she threw her arms around her grandson. Paul awkwardly stepped back away from them and Damien lightly patted his grandmothers back as his other arm hung loose.

"Uh.. you too?" Damien said, although it came out more like a question. He felt terribly awkward about the whole situation. "I thought you like, hated me or whatever?" He said as she pulled out of the hug and grabbed his face into the palms of her hands.

"Hate you?! Never!" she exclaimed, "It was your parents who needed to be punished, not you."

Damien instantly yanked back away from her hands as if he had been scorched with a hot iron. "My parents didn't deserve any sort of punishment." he sneered, a glare making its way on his face.

"They know they weren't supposed to have children." Demeter said simply, not even flinching under her grandsons' glare. "Besides, it was the only punishment that would work. I'm sorry you had to grow up without them."

Damien just scoffed, "You're not sorry."

Demeter ignored his comment and grabbed his hands, "Now tell me, have you found your parents?"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Kayla awoke with a gasp. Her hands instantly flying to her throat as she could still feel the agonizing pain from having her neck snapped. She glanced at her surroundings and quickly shot up from the soft bed she was laying on. She was back inside of her room down in the underworld. "Kol?" she called out hoarsely. She stumbled to her door and opened it to find a dark hallway. She started walking down the hallway in the direction of the throne room, hoping that Kol would be there. She suddenly tripped and fell over into a body. Gasping in shock, she pushed herself up and found herself gazing at the face of her soulmate.

"Kol!" she exclaimed in relief. She placed her hand on his cheek and waited for him to wake up. His eyes fluttered open and he raised his hand to his chest. He groaned in pain and tried to move but Kayla kept him still. "Don't move yet, you might end up blowing something up." she said as she smiled at him.

Kol shot her a smile, grabbed her wrist and placed a small kiss on her pulse. "Are we back in the Underworld?" he asked as he raised up.

Kayla nodded, she wanted to speak but she couldn't take her eyes off of Kol's lips. She could tell he was speaking again but she couldn't hold herself back any longer as she captured his lips in a sweet kiss. She quickly pulled back and gave him a shy smile, "Sorry, I just love you so much."

"Don't apologize," Kol began with a small smile, "I know I'm too dashing to resist."

"I'll have to agree with that." Kayla laughed. They stood up and began walking back to Kayla's room. "So, now what?" she asked.

"Now we go confront the people who decided they could punish us." Kol said with a dark look in his eyes. He suddenly stopped and pulled Kayla into a tight hug. "It's time to test out our powers."

Kayla gripped onto Kol and closed her eyes as she suddenly felt as if she were falling, or was it flying? She couldn't really tell. "Open your eyes Persephone." Kol said as the movement finally stopped. She instantly did as she was told and realized they were in Olympus, just a few steps away from the throne room.

"So we're going back to our old names?" she asked with an amused smile.

"Well of course darling! We can't be Kayla and Kol for forever!" Kol said dramatically. "Now let's go say hi to your mother." he latched his hand onto hers and began walking towards the throne room.

"How do you know she's here?" Kayla asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"We have our powers back." Kol said simply, "All I had to do was close my eyes and think about her to be transported to her."

"Oh yeah..." Kayla replied, she hadn't thought of that. They pushed the door open to the throne room and were surprised to see Damien and Paul were already there.

"Hades? Persephone?" Demeter gasped as she stumbled back a few steps. "You guys aren't supposed to be back yet!"

"Surprise mother! It seems we have a few things to talk about." Kayla said with a smirk. Vines began growing from the ground and they wrapped themselves around Demeter, immobilizing her.

"Finally!" Paul exclaimed, "I thought you two were never going to arrive!"

"We ran into a few complications." Kol responded as he kept his eyes trained on Demeter.

"Did you really think you were going to go unpunished?" Kayla asked as she walked closer to her mother. "You destroyed my chance at raising my son." She growled as more vines began wrapping around the goddess, causing her to become panicked.

"Persephone, you... you have to understand I-"

"Be quiet." Kol said, his voice sending shivers down Demeter's spine. "I think some time in the Underworld will do you some good."

"No!" Demeter gasped as she began to struggle, "Don't send me there!! Zeus!!"

"Zeus won't help you right now." Paul chimed as he grabbed his husbands hand, "He doesn't really care about what happens to you as long as we leave him alone."

"He's strangely similar to Klaus." Kayla remarked. Kol nodded in agreement before waving his hand, causing a dust of black smoke to appear and wrap around Demeter. She continued to struggle as it consumed her, transporting her to the depths of the underworld.

They all stood there in silence for a moment before Kayla spoke, "So who wants to go get some lunch?"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

THE END

authors note : okay, wow it's been a long journey to this chapter. i'm so thankful that all of you have read this story up to here ! it means so very much to me 💗

pls leave a comment and let me know what you guys think and if you have any questions i would be more than happy to answer them! especially since i know i ended the story kind of weird.

honestly when i started this story it was not going to turn out this way, but then again, i started this story almost four years ago !! i'm so happy that i've finally completed it lol

once again

thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 4.3K 57
šŠšØš„ šŒš¢š¤šššžš„š¬šØš§ š± šŽš‚ I am š‹š®šœš¢šŸšžš«. I am known as The Devil by humans. I don't mind. Punishing the bad is my duty. If I am deemed...
1.6K 102 11
"š•¾š–š–Š š–‘š–†š–šš–Œš–š–˜ š–‘š–Žš–š–Š š•²š–”š–‰ š•³š–Šš–— š–’š–Žš–“š–‰'š–˜ š–‘š–Žš–š–Š š•Æš–Žš–†š–’š–”š–“š–‰" SOULMATE AU- ELIJAH MIKAELSON
27.7K 1K 21
š’š’š’ ā”Šš–šˆš‹š‹šŽš–. āŖ klaroline! ā« ā› š—š–¾'š—Œ š—‰š—‹š—ˆš–»š–ŗš–»š—…š—’ š—Œš–¼š–ŗš—‹š–¾š–½ š—’š—ˆš—Ž š—š—š—ˆš—Žš—€š—š— š—‚š— š—š–ŗš—Œ š–ŗ š—†š—‚š—Œš—š–ŗš—„...
133K 3.2K 97
š˜‘š˜¢š˜¤š˜°š˜£ š˜”š˜Ŗš˜¬š˜¢š˜¦š˜­š˜“š˜°š˜Æ š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜§š˜Ŗš˜³š˜“š˜µ š˜°š˜³š˜Ŗš˜Øš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¢š˜­ š˜©š˜ŗš˜£š˜³š˜Ŗš˜„ š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜øš˜°š˜³š˜­š˜„, š˜©š˜¦ š˜©š˜¢š˜“ š˜§š˜¢š˜¤š˜¦š˜„ š˜„š˜³š˜¢š˜®š˜¢ š˜°š˜§ š˜©ļæ½...