Forever December[2011 Watty A...

By TwilightPotter

December Turk never really thought that her family was weird. Sure, her sister and herself had names of Month... More

Forever December: Chapter 1: December
Forever December: Chapter 2: The Party
Forever December: Chapter 3: Started with Dates, Ended with a Letter
Forever December: Chapter 4: Weird Dreams, Weird Dreams Go Away.
Forever December: Chapter 6: Parker's Mistake
Forever December: Chapter 7: Saying I Love you with Evyn's date
Forever December: Chapter 8: Pink
Forever December: The Betrayl of a Kiss
Forever December: Chapter 10: From First to Last
Forever December: Chapter 11: Gifting
Forever December: Chapter 12: The Extra Christmas Present
Forever December: Chapter 13: The Twins
Forever December: Chapter 14: I Can't Do It
Forever December: Chapter 15: I'm Getting rid of the thing
Forever December: Chapter 16: For My Family
Forever December: Chapter 17: Coming Home
Forever December: Chapter 18: Pain
Forever December: Chapter 19: Down
Forever December: Chapter 20: Between Life and Death
Forever December: Chapter 21: News
Forever December: Chapter 22: The Aftermath
Forever December: Chapter 23: Depression
Forever December: Chapter 24: Look who's back
Forever December: Chapter 25: Moving towards the end(LAST REAL CHAPTER)
Forever December: The Epilogue ...where it ends

Forever December: Chapter 5: Heaven

1K 17 1
By TwilightPotter

( :D I've decided not to show any detail on the sex scenes in this book, and just skip them. For the sake of wanting to get this published and not having people freak out because they found out a 13 year old girl wrote that!!! So, don't complain =D Ty!)

*Forever December*

*Chapter 5*

I woke to the sound of water. My eyes didn't need to open to notice I was in bed alone, and Roxin was in the shower. I yawned and glanced at the clock. It read 8:00 am.

My family and Roxin's all went to Church together. We sat in the same spot, with the same people every Sunday. Mom said it was a sin not to go to Church. April said that it was a sin to get her up so early on the weekend. She wasn't the most fun to wake up, so dad usually did it.

I yawned once more, and heaved myself out of bed and towards the bathroom. As I suspected, Roxin was in the shower. I let out a giggle as I heard him singing. He must have heard me, because he stopped and tugged the curtine open and peered out at me. "Good God, Dee. You scared me," he smiled. "And good-morning."

"Morning. Now go back in there, I gotta pee!" With a chuckle, Roxin began to sing once more, retracting back into the shower.

I walked out of the bathroom once I was done and made sure I flushed the toilet. "Hey! December!" Roxin screamed, hopping out of the shower and slipping on the floor. He fell right on his bum. I blushed. It wasn't something I hadn't seen on Roxin before, but I was a girl, it made me blush when I saw my best friend's stuff. I giggled.

"I'm going to get you!" He yelled. I skipped out and searched through my closet. Roxin must have come from behind me, because I squealed when he jumped on my back. I squirmed, kneeing him in the crotch gently. He groaned and fell to the ground, only a towel around his waist. I snorted, kissing the boy's cheek.

"That's what you get for messing with me." I giggled, pulling a red dress from my closet and setting it on my bed. I stripped down quickly and covered my chest. I swore I could feel Roxin's eyes on me as I did. I glanced at him, and sure enough, his eyes were on me. I blushed, pulling the rest of my clothes out as I began to dress myself.

I began to brush my hair as the door opened. Roxin was still in his boxers, pulling his shirt on. April screamed and threw her hands over her eyes. "Shit, Roxy! Why don't you stop hitting on my sister with your small parts! It only works if they're big!" She groaned and turned her back to us. I giggled at my sister, shaking my head gently.

"Hey! Do I have to prove that I'm not 'small?'" Roxin raised an eyebrow at April, though her back was turned to us. I smiled and threw his pants at him.

"Get dressed, Rox. I don't want to see your junk."

He poked his lip out, "aw, but I want to show you," I smiled. I knew he was only joking.

April was dressed in a nice pink dress(mom had picked it out for her. Let's just say she wasn't happy about that.) Roxin was wearing his usual suit and tie. Though, I'd picked out the tie this time, so he actually looked decent. Roxin and I rode with April, though he was hesitant, and got a pack of cigarets thrown at him for almost throwing up again.

We got to the Church just in time for it to start. We took our usual seats on the balcony and watched the Preacher as he read from the Bible. I laid my head on Roxin's shoulder, yawning. I really hated going to Church, honestly. I was a teenager. I was prone to sleep.

Mister and Misses Kansas, Roxin's parents, were dressed up nicely as well. They both wore black. Misses Kansas bore a long, black dress, accompanied with arm-length white gloves. Mister Kansas wore the same thing as Roxin. He looked just as my friend did as well, just older and smarter. I smiled to myself at that.

The times seemed to go quickly. Before I knew it, the service was over. Roxin and I had been playing thumb war through the whole thing, even though my mother smacked my hand a few times. I only smiled at the woman.

I yawned, walking out of the Church only to hear a loud honk. I stopped and turned my head to see a green car driving our way. The window rolled down and I spotted Parker. I shivered. "December, we need to talk. Please? Come over?" He looked at me with desperate eyes. I didn't know why he looked at me like that, but I liked it. I sighed and ran my fingers over my arms.

"Fine...."

**

I slowly got out of Parker's car, looking around. We were at his house once again, like always. He took my hand in his and led me inside. I sighed, not wanting to make a disturbance, but I guessed it was all right.

The house smelled like apples for some odd reason. "Come on, let's go in here," he mumbled, leading me to another room. His room. I sat down on his bed gently and looked around. The room was buried with metals, trophies and numerous ribbons. My hand found a basketball trophy. I smiled before looking back at Parker.

He sighed, "I'm sorry about Brandie, I really am..." Parker kicked as his shoes casually before looking back up at me. "I didn't mean for her to come here...I mean...I...I'm not with her. I really like you. I don't know what it is about you but...." Parker trailed off, biting down on his lip gently. I realized that he was telling the truth. Though I wanted to tell him to go to hell and die, it showed in his eyes that he wasn't lying about this.

I smiled and stood up, placing my hand on his cheek. "You're sweet..." I whispered, pulling his face to mind. Our lips met, and I knew that he was someone I wanted to be with. I didn't know if it was love at first kiss, or love at first kick, but whatever it was, it was strong. I shivered as his arms stretched around my waist, and mine around his neck. Parker pulled me closer and ran his fingers through my deep red hair. My eyes fluttered closed as he slung me onto the bed. I didn't mind. I'd had some really hot make-out sessions before.

I strung my fingers into his lusty black hair, pulling him on top of me. My heart sped up as our bodies touched together, our tongues fighting for dominance. I let out a small moan as Parker's shirt disappeared. I knew what was going to happen, and for some reason I didn't want to stop it. I let my heart flutter with excitement as my neck bared. I didn't mind that I didn't know him too well, we'd get to know each other soon...I hoped...

**

I turned over and stared at Parker. His eyes were shut, his face still. His chest moved up and down quickly. I smiled. He'd been asleep for a while now. I rested my head on his chest gently, running my hand up and down his stomach. I'd never thought I was so in love, in so little time. It was weird. It was like, yesterday I hated his guts, but today....oh today. It was wonderful.

I sighed and looked at the clothes that were on the ground. I still couldn't help but blush at the fact that I was lying naked next to Parker. I snapped out of it as my phone rang. I dashed after it before it could wake him up. "Hello?" I answered.

"Dee! Where are you? I've been trying to get a hold of you for hours! Where the fuck are you?" Roxin's voice sounded. I glanced at Parker a moment and blushed.

"I'm busy. What do you want?"

"Your mom wants you home. Here, talk to her."

"Hello? Dee? Come home now, hon. It's almost 11 pm! You have school in the morning."

I sighed and took another glance at Parker. "All right. Be there soon."

I flipped the phone shut and walked over to Parker, gathering my clothes as I tapped him on the shoulder. "Parker?" I whispered. His eyes immediately opened. I smiled. I was still naked, struggling to find all of my clothes. He reached out and ran his hand over my bottom. I blushed and leaned down, pecking the boy on the lips. "I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow?"

Parker smiled and tugged me back down against his chest. I squealed as he hugged me closely. "Be my girl, Dee," he whispered into my ear, kissing me deeply. I nodded and giggled, pulling away from him.

"Come on, you've to drive me home," I smiled. He nodded and got up, tugging clothes on. I did the same, pulling my auburn hair back into a tight ponytail.

We headed off towards my house. I snugged up to Parker in the passenger's seat with an irreplaceable smile. I was happy. A little too happy. "I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" Parker whispered. I pecked his lips before smiling and hopping out of the car.

"Where've you been, December Maree?" My mother asked. Or was it April? I couldn't tell. I was in my own world. I smiled, letting out a kiddish giggle.

"In Heaven."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296 30 21
Marcy knows she's pregnant now. Now what? Hell Universe, the Divergence series - Book 2 (Sequel?) Highest Ranking - #1 "Quam" #1 "Finntana" #6 "Linn...
60.3K 4.7K 48
After years trying to break through with their work at The Image Factory, a team of graphic designers gets hired for a major branding project that co...
42.8K 775 11
" but its no true" louis cries out "how could you lie to me" harry yells out "but i never cheated you have to believe me" louis says as tears run do...
128K 4.7K 46
"Hold your breath, we'll be just fine" Maya finds out she is pregnant and is now a soon to be mother, however this might just come with a few complic...