Chasing Yoongi | M.YG x Reade...

By Mysti_Noona

~☆The best part is the chase, especially when he doesn't want to be caught...☆~ ~~~~~~~~~~ Yoongi is a myster... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Crashing Into One Another
Chapter 2: The Chase
Chapter 3: Richie Rich
Chapter 4: Toilet Shower Snake Thingy
Chapter 5: Putting Dongin In His Place
Chapter 6: A Lil' Bit O Angst
Chapter 7: Slipping Deeper....
Chapter 8: Getting A Lil' Help from the Boyz
Chapter 9: He's Your Magnet
Chapter 10: Head to Head
Chapter 11: An Eruption of Two Kinds...
Chapter 12: The Texts
Chapter 13: Introducing the 4th
Chapter 14: I Will Sandal Slap You, Mothatrucka
Chapter 15: We Got A Couple O Biters Here!
Chapter 16: The Drug Deal
Chapter 17: Fit For A Princess Part 1
Chapter 18: Fit For A Princess Part 2
Chapter 19: Dinner & Interrogation
Chapter 20: A Sweaty Mess
Chapter 21: The Texts & The Gift
Chapter 22: Dinner Party Part 1
Chapter 23: Dinner Party Part 2 (Coming Together)
Chapter 24: Dinner Party: Part 3 (Afterglow)
Chapter 25: Let's Talk About Sex (Baby)
Chapter 26: Naruto Uzumaki & Hinata Hyuga <3
Chapter 27: The Third Degree x 2
Chapter 28: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 1
Chapter 29: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 2
Chapter 30: Coming To Blows
Chapter 31: All Dressed Up
Chapter 32: Bunnies & Puppies
Chapter 33: Sexy Jasmine & a Horny Pup
Chapter 34: Naruto & Hinata Come Together
Chapter 35: Food and Friends
Chapter 36: Jimin Lets His Freak Flag Fly
Chapter 37: Dicks, Chicks, & Cookies w/ Chocolate Chips
Chapter 38: Cheap Thrills & Jimin Spills...Well, Almost
Chapter 39: Spoiling The Boys and Jimin's New Toy
Chapter 40: Butt Plugs & Good Pups
Chapter 41: The Calm Before the (Shit) Storm
Chapter 42: Let's Get Ready to Rumbleeeeeee
Chapter 43: It's Hailey For The Win, Folks!
Chapter 44: Like a Beacon to Ships at Sea....
Chapter 45: Goodbyes and Orgasmic Cries
Chapter 46: Introducing the 5th
Chapter 47: Escaping His Shadows
Chapter 48: Turning Over a New Leaf
Chapter 49: Introducing the "Mint Delicacy"
Chapter 50: House Party - Part 1
Chapter 52 - Round 4 and a Psycho at the Door
Chapter 53: A Clingy Yoongi & A Creeped Out Y/N
Chapter 54: Sunglasses Girl and a World of Hurt
Chapter 55: A World O' Hurt...For BOTH Parties
Chapter 56: Taking Out The (Plastic) Trash
Chapter 57: Yoongi Works in Mysterious Ways....
Chapter 58: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 1)
Chapter 59: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 2)
Chapter 60: The Q & A!!!!
Chapter 61: Q & A: Answers!

Chapter 51: House Party - Part 2

1.9K 104 39
By Mysti_Noona

Y/N POV:

"Are you okay, Babygirl," he asked, his hand extended to grasp mine and bring me back up to standing.

I stood back up, pulling my skirt down lower.

My hands were shaky, not from the fall, but from the warmth radiating from his hand that still held me.

"I'm....I'm fine. Thanks," I said.

I eyed him......wow he looked so different. He took the sucker out of his mouth for a second, his tongue running over the top of it briefly before it left his mouth. God I was so jealous of that piece of candy.

"Let's get you away from the crowd," he said, his fingers intertwined with mine as he pulled me towards the kitchen.

We got into the kitchen and he brought me over to the kitchen table and chairs, where a few guys were attempting to set up another game.

"Hey, get the fuck out," Yoongi growled.

Two of the guys were taller than Yoongi, and I was pretty sure they didn't go to our school. The third guy I recognized as another Senior.

All three of them just looked at Yoongi, and Yoongi shot them another gaze as if to say, 'What are you waiting for'?! They then picked up their booze and cups, deciding to take the game outside.

Yoongi turned, grabbing me around the waist and picking me up, putting me down on the edge of the kitchen table. He took his time looking me all over, checking my knees for scrapes and such.

"Well, you look to be unharmed," he said, his voice low. His eyebrows were furrowed and worried for me, his eyes scanning my body.

I saw the small flesh colored bandage on the bridge of his nose, and up close I could see foundation on his face covering up the still fading bruises from the fight.

I gasped and pulled back when he lifted his head, the long lashes surrounding his eyes fluttering open as he looked into my eyes.

"You okay there, Babygirl," he chuckled. He knew he had an effect on me.

"I said I was fine. Yoongi, what are you doing here? You hate parties. And you look different. Your hair," I said, reaching up to run my fingers through his fluffy green hair.

He hummed in contentment, coming forward to grasp my thighs and pull my legs open, settling between my legs so his head can be closer for me to touch.

My skirt was so short that in this position everyone would be able to see my underwear, but with him in between my legs, he was blocking anyone from seeing anything.

"I was invited by JoJo. She wanted to borrow my equipment and I didn't know her well to be honest. I also didn't want such expensive equipment here where I couldn't keep an eye on it. It wasn't until we got to talking did she invite me to come along to keep watch over it. Then she told me she was going to try and get you here as well," Yoongi explained.

So that was what all the secrecy was about. My friends are such sneaky bitches. It made me chuckle.

Yoongi was running his right hand up my thigh, his hand now circling my waist just above my ass with his other hand still intertwined with mine when Cheri came bouncing into the room.

"Oh hayyyyyyyyyyyy! You guys found each other. Doesn't he look like a fucking SNACK, Y/N? Hey if you need some privacy you can go up to my room. I put fresh sheets on the bed and everything," Cheri said, giving us an over the top and exaggerated wink as passed by us, heading to the living room.

The sounds of things breaking came from the livingroom as the song changed, making everyone start yelling and the floor began to shake.

"Her dads are going to kill her," I shouted, trying to carry my voice over the sound of the music.

"Probably," Yoongi yelled back, smirking. "Let's go upstairs, Y/N. Just to talk, I promise."

Yoongi added that on the end after I gave him a look. No guy wants to go upstairs to 'just talk'. I was tired of the noise though, and I missed him a lot. So I agreed, hopping down and following him.

We took the back stairs that were off the kitchen, Yoongi going first as he held my hand as we make our way up and down a hallway. He hadn't let go of that hand since I fell, and I liked that he was keeping me so close.

Yoongi opened every door we passed - a bathroom, a closet, the master bedroom which looked to belong to her dad's, and finally the last door on the left which must have been hers. When we got inside there were fake candles lit around the room, and soft music playing on the speakers from a Cd player on her desk. Cheri - what the hell did you do. I'm going to have to smack her later for this.

Yoongi sat me down on the bed and I squirmed around, not sure how to sit properly in this damn dress. It was so uncomfortable.

Yoongi kicked off his shoes, sitting at the head of the bed. He swung his legs up and onto the bed, leaning back onto the bed like it was his room.

He put his hands behind his head, laying back on the fluffy pillows as he looked at me, a smile crossing his face.

"You doing okay there, Babygirl," Yoongi asked yet again, his deep voice making me jump slightly.

"I'm fine, I just can't get comfortable in this stupid dress. I didn't want to wear it by the way, JoJo and Hailey made me," I said, exasperated and annoyed.

"Ahh yes. Well it's a very nice dress if I do say so myself. You have great legs and it shows them off," Yoongi said, another smirk crossing his face.

"Hush, Yoongi," I said, my cheeks blushing.

He sat up at this, moving slowly towards me across the bed, saying, "But...I don't like how all the guys keep looking at you in it. It bothers me."

"Does it? Why is that," I said, feeling myself grow more confident.

"Because you're mine, Y/N. And only I want to look at this much of your body exposed," he crooned, the fingers of his left hand brushing up my right thigh slowly.

My body apparently has a mind of it's own because my breath started to come in and out quickly, and my thighs instinctively started to open underneath his touch.

He sat back abruptly, the feeling of his fingers leaving my leg making a whine build in my throat.

He resumed his original position of laying on his back, hands behind his head.

I said nothing to what he said a minute ago, feeling the same way as he did. I didn't like showing off this much skin myself, and would prefer only he saw it. I again wiggled around uncomfortably, finally crossing my legs and sitting further on the edge of the bed.

"Why don't you just take it off, Y/N," he suggested.

My head shot up and over to where he was laying, my eyes going wide.

"I'm just suggesting. I won't move from where I am, and you can be more comfortable," he said, his arms raised and palms open in an 'I surrender' pose.

"I don't have anything else to wear. My tiny clutch here doesn't have room for extra clothes," I joked, lifting the small clutch that had my phone, keys, and money inside.

"What about putting on something of Cheri's," Yoongi suggested, pointing to her small closet to the left corner of the room.

"I really don't want to put on her stuff. I'll be fine," I said, again moving around.

Yoongi huffed at this, standing up. He took off his jacket, putting it down on the floor over his shoes, and began to take off his shirt.

"What are you doing," I asked, watching him. He took his shirt off completely and handed it to me.

"Giving you my shirt. It will be long enough to cover you up and it's comfortable," he said, moving back to assume the same position on the bed - laying down with his hands behind his head.

I eyed him. He was up to something. I took the shirt, trying not to look at his exposed chest. I need to conserve my willpower here.

"Close your eyes," I said, gesturing to his face.

This made him laugh, but he did it, covering his eyes with both hands.

"No peeking," I said, standing up to slide the side zipper down on the dress, letting it fall on the ground. I quickly pulled his shirt over my head. It reached the middle of my thighs. I scrambled up on the bed, sitting crisscross, pulling the shirt down and over my knees so I was completely covered now.

"Can I open them now, oh woman I have never seen naked before," Yoongi joked, his shoulders shaking silently as he laughed to himself.

"Shut up - yes you can now, I'm done," I said.

He took his hands away and opened one eye and then the other, sitting up on the bed and assuming the same position as mine, criss cross legs and hands in his lap. We were so close our knees were almost touching.

"So....why the change," I asked, pointing up to his hair.

"Trying to get the attention of this cute girl I know," he replied, giving me a gummy smile.

I pretended to not know what he was talking about.

"Oh really? And do I know this girl," I asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"I think you do. She is a few inches shorter than me. Long brown hair, brown eyes. Real mouthy and sassy, really good kisser though," Yoongi replied.

"Oh is that right," I said, crossing my arms and giving him a glare. "Mouthy and sassy, did I hear you correct?"

"I also said great kisser. Oh and beautiful, the most beautiful girl I've ever seen," he said, moving really quickly to lean up and kiss me on the tip of my nose before sitting back in position.

"Mmmhmm. I'm going to tell my mom you said I'm mouthy and sassy," I said.

Yoongi faked a panicked look, clutching his chest.

"No, don't tell your mom. She'll kill me. How is she, by the way," he asked.

"She's fine. Working a lot. She told me tonight she wants grandchildren," I said, still amused by what she said.

"Well let's get started then," he suggested, leaning back and beginning to unbuckle his pants.

I squealed, jumping on him and grabbing his hands.

"Oh my god, don't you take it out, you said you were going to behave," I yelled, laughing and trying to hold his hands flush against his body.

He was much stronger than me, and grabbed my hands instead, pushing me off him and onto the bed on my back, my hands above my head.

Before I could protest and yell at him he laid his body half on me, and started tickling my sides with his other hand.

"OMG NO! STOP IT! AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA," I started to say, gasping for breath as I started laughing hard.

He didn't let up, moving his fingers up to my armpit where I was super ticklish. He released my wrists then, and I clobbered him, smacking him on his waist as he buried his face in my neck, his gummy smile pressed into me as he laughed.

"You're such a brat," I said.

He pushed up from me, propping himself on his right forearm as his left hand held firm on my waist.

"I know, you love me anyway," he said, his smile more gentle now as his eyes began to soften.

His face was just a few inches from mine, and I brushed my hand through his hair to keep it out of his eyes as he looked down on me. He must of gotten a trim as well, it wasn't so long anymore.

"I know," I said in response.

"You know what," Yoongi asked, moving up to lay more fully on me as he caged my head in between his arms.

His face was super close to mine now, his minty breathe hitting my lips with every exhale.

"I know that I love you, too," I replied, my voice barely a whisper.

My arms moved up to run the expanse of his back and he sucked in a breath as he looked down at me.

"I have said it more than once but I'll say it a thousand more times if you need it. I'm so sorry for what happened, Y/N. I made a bad decision, and it won't happen again. I quit fighting all together at the Underground. I'll do whatever I have to do to make things right," he said, not giving me a chance to reply as his head dipped down and his lips met mine.

My arms around him squeezed, bringing him down and crushing him to me. I opened my mouth and sucked his tongue inside my mouth as soon as he offered me the tip.

I was hungry....no STARVING for him, and I wanted to finally let go of everything.

"I swear, I didn't bring you up here to seduce you," he said, his lips pulling away from mine as I let out a whine.

"It's fine," I said quickly, reaching my head up to smash my lips on his again.

He pulled away again, looking me in the eyes as he said, "I really want to do things right, Y/N. Whatever you need me to do to make you feel you can trust me again, I will do. Just say you'll be mine again, please baby," he begged.

"Yoongi, you already know," I said, becoming frustrated.

I spread my legs open, his body sinking between them as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He dipped his head to kiss me again, this time slower and more gently.

"What do I know, Babygirl. Say it," he said against my lips.

My hands moved down his back and dipped under the edge of his leather pants, my fingers moving under his underwear to cup his ass in his hands.

"I love you and I forgive you. I don't want to be apart from you any more. Yoongi please - please make love to me now," I begged, grabbing his ass hard in my hands and pulling his body to mine, grinding my pelvis into his crotch.

He moaned into my open mouth, our breath both coming out as quick panting as he ground himself against me himself, his cock now hard as rock.

He pulled himself off me quickly, moving off the bed to lock the door. He fumbled with his belt, ripping it off and unbuttoning his pants. He struggled to take them off, which made me giggle.

His head shot up, his eyes fiery and his mouth in a growl - teeth bared as he looked at me.

"Giggle all you want, little girl. You just wait," he said. He ripped the jeans and underwear down at the same time, his rock hard cock pulling down and then flinging back, the glistening head smacking him in the abdomen.

He growled again, making me squeal and grab ahold of the bed as he jumped on the bed, shoving the shirt he gave me up my body in one fell swoop, his mouth latching onto my left nipple as his right hand moved down, grasping the thin material of my panties between my legs and ripping it, then pulling my panties completely off, making me gasp.

"Yoongi! You ripped my underwear," I squealed.

He lifted his head from my breast only to say quickly, "I"ll buy you another fucking pair. It's been too long and I need you now, Y/N!"

With that he sucked hard on my nipple and shoved my left thigh open, making space for his body to lay comfortably. My eyes rolled back and I moaned loud as his right hand cupped my pussy, his middle and ring finger slipping into my wetness and then inside me in one swift move.

"Oh God, Yoongi," I yelled, my back arching. His left hand was pawing at my left breast while his mouth clamped down on the other nipple, his fingers now working themselves in and out of my pussy while his thumb rubbed and flicked at my swollen clit.

I could feel my orgasm rising, and I was bucking on the bed by this point, grasping handfuls of the comforter underneath me.

"Oh God Yoongi I'm going to -," I panted, not able to finish a sentence.

Yoongi pulled his fingers out of me abruptly, making my eyes shoot up and a gasp leave my lips.

"Yoongi please! Please please please," I begged, grabbing for him.

He stood, rummaging into his pants to grab his wallet, I assume to find a condom.

I shot off the bed, ripping the shirt off me finally and taking my bra off that he had shoved up my body with the shirt.

I grabbed him as he pulled out his wallet, smacking it out of his hands and pulling him to me.

"I'm on birth control, almost two weeks now," I said quickly, grabbing at him.

"What? You didn't tell me," he said, his hands moving now to grab his cock, pumping it. Precum was leaking out of it like crazy.

"Later....Yoongi please," I begged.

I smacked his hand away from his cock and he grunted, and I wrapped my own hands around it and used it to pull him to me as we both fell on the bed, him underneath me.

I straddled him then, his body halfway on the bed, halfway off. He tried to move underneath me and I pushed him back down, my mouth slamming down onto his as I lifted my pelvis and pushed back, his cock sheathing itself inside me with one fell swoop.

Yoongi let out a long moan as we kissed, his hands grabbing me around the waist tightly as I began to buck on top of him, my movements sloppy and hurried.

"Fuck baby, slow down. You're going to break him in half," Yoongi said, grunting and trying to take control.

"I missed you so much, I can't help it. I don't want to be away from you every again, I'm so sorry I gave up so quickly Yoongi," I said, my body moving up and down on him as I began to find a good rhythm.

His hands slowed on my body, moving up slowly to cup both of my breasts as I sat up, looking down at him as I rode him. I leaned up fully, his cock sliding out of me all the way to the tip before I sat back down, a groan leaving his lips every time he filled me up again.

I loved this position but I wanted to feel his weight on me, I wanted him to take control.

He read my mind, pushing me off of him and laying me down on my right side on the bed, his hand moving up under my left knee as he bent my leg and made me half lay on my stomach, my bent leg up to give him access to my opening.

He came up behind me and laid his body half on top of me, his body curving to fit mine as the tip of his cock brushed against my wetness.

I whimpered, turning my head to see him looking down with concentration. He rubbed the tip of his cock up and down the lips of my pussy, lubricating it as he let out a shaky moan.

"Baby please," I whimpered again, completely at his mercy.

"You want me inside you baby," Yoongi said, slipping just the tip in and the pulling it back out.

He already denied me an orgasm and now he was going to tease me?

I began to get even more restless, and started to turn my body towards him.

He grunted, pushing his body down on top of me more, again dipping himself inside me slightly.

"Be a good girl and ask for it again, Y/N," he said.

My face was pressed into the bed, my nipples rubbing on the rough comforter as he began to buck up into me, pushing and pulling just an inch or two in and out of me.

"Come on baby, tell Daddy what you want, hmm," he grunted.

"Fuck, Yoongi! Please! Put it in me, please," I begged.

His right hand moved up to grab a handful of my hair and turn my head back towards him as he kissed me deeply, his tongue sliding inside my mouth as his rocked forward, sliding his cock fully inside me.

I moaned so loud with satisfaction I could feel the vibration in his mouth, his body now rocking on top of me as he pulled almost all the way out and then slammed back into me.

We pushed and pulled against each other, faster and faster, his right hand keeping hold of my head as his left hand roamed my naked body, not knowing where to land.

"Yes - Yes, Yoongi, faster," I begged, pushing my ass back into him trying to get him even deeper inside me. He was stretching me so fully but I couldn't get enough of him.

I felt my orgasm began to rise inside me as I began to moan again in his mouth.

"Yeah? You're about to cum aren't you, Y/N? That's right, cum all over my dick baby. Show me how much you missed me," Yoongi growled, grabbing my left leg and pushing it up as high as it could go as he began to piston in and out of me at an inhuman pace.

My eyes rolled back as I came hard, my face pressed into the bed as I yelled out in pleasure, "Nnnnuhuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh, Daddy! Oh God Oh God!"

I could feel my pussy clench down on his cock as I rode out my orgasm. His cock twitched inside me, and I knew he was close. He didn't go faster though, instead he slowed down, his left hand leaving my leg to lay gently against my stomach, his right hand in my hair turning my head towards him again.

He kissed me softly and gently, small pecks on my lips as he slid in and out of me slowly, sweat dripping down his cheek.

"I love you so much, Y/N. I don't want to be apart from you ever again either. I am so in love with you," he said, catching my mouth in a deep and passionate kiss.

He only pulled away to gasp for air, as I saw his eyebrows furrow, his thrusts becoming more erratic. He was about to cum.

I reached back, twisting my body around to slide my hand into his hair and bring his face close to mine as he began to thrust in and out of me faster, his mouth gaping open and his eyes half shut.

"I am so in love with you, too, Yoongi. I know you're close....cum in me baby, cum deep inside me," I whispered to him, capturing his lips in a hungry kiss.

He groaned, his left hand tightening on my stomach as his body jerked and stilled, his mouth hovering over mine as he came....it was a feeling like no other, spurt after spurt of warm cum shooting inside me as a low groan rumbled from his chest.

When his orgasm subsided he dropped down behind me, exhausted.

I turned my body, snuggling into his chest. I could feel his cum start to seep out of me a little.

His eyes were closed, his chest still heaving as he tried to catch his breath. I could feel his heartbeat under my cheek, the fast beat finally beginning to slow down.

I felt euphoric, almost in a perfect state of bliss, except for the mess that was now leaking out of me more.

I began to sit up and he pulled me back down, instead getting up himself and moving to the attached bathroom. My eyes roamed over his mint hair down the milky white skin of his back and over his butt as he walked inside, grabbing things off the shelf in there and turning on the water.

He came back out, a towel in hand. His body was glistening with sweat and he was the sexiest I had ever seen him. He took my breath away, literally.

He had put on a little bit of weight which you could see in his cheeks and in the softening of his tummy, and I loved it. I would rather him be healthy and happy than super skinny. His now spent cock moved back and forth between his legs as he got up and onto the bed, hovering over me.

"Open your legs for me, baby," he said, his eyes roaming down my body as I did what he asked.

He began to clean me up then, taking his time to make sure he got everything that was leaking out of me. I could smell lemon and vanilla- he must of put a little bit of soap on the warm wet cloth.

I found his gentle movements to be sweet, and I watched him as he finished cleaning me up. He leaned down and put a kiss on my tummy when he was finished, making me giggle. He then used the same cloth to clean himself off before he threw the towel in the garbage in the bathroom.

He joined me back on the bed, turning off the light and pulling a blanket that was folded at the end of the bed up and over us.

"Are we allowed to stay in here," I asked, feeling a bit weird now that we were still in Cheri's room. Naked in her bed. I saw on her wall clock that it was 11:48 p.m.

"Don't worry about it. I already borrowed the room from Cheri for the night. We can stay as long as we want in here, no one will disturb us," he said, grabbing me and cuddling me into his chest.

I pushed my face into his chest, my mouth tasting the saltiness of his sweat from earlier as my arms went around him.

He hummed in contentment at this, his fingers stroking my back as he placed his chin on top of my head. When he spoke, his voice rumbled out of his chest, vibrating against my cheek.

"So you had all this planned huh. Sneaky Sneaky," I teased.

He chuckled, squeezing me quickly then letting me go.

" I originally brought you up here just to talk, okay. I guess I figured if talking didn't work I could make you cum and that would settle you down," he joked.

I pretended to feign shock at this, my hand coming up to smack him on the arm. He chuckled again, pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"I just wanted to be close to you, Y/N, in any way you allowed. It's been a rough week in more ways than one," he said, sighing.

"I heard something happened at home? Is your brother still giving you trouble," I asked.

He sighed again, going quiet for a moment before deciding to speak.

"Not just him but my dad. My dad threatened to send me back home to Korea," he said.

I pulled back and shot up, looking down at him with panic.

"Are you going? You can't leave me, Yoongi," I said, feeling my eyes start to well up with tears.

He pulled me back down next to him, holding me close to him. Both of my hands were clasped together against his chest, my head tucked under his chin.

"I'm not going anywhere, baby. I told him no. He told me either I obey him or I get out. So I left. I have my own apartment now, right next to JoJo in fact," he said, chuckling.

"Wow.... Your own apartment. I bet it's half the size of your whole wing. Can you handle that, Yoongi, living in such a small space," I asked.

"I can if it means I have my own freedom. I cut ties from my brother and my father completely. I am no longer part of the company as well, not by choice. That was another decision made by my father," he said.

I laid there thinking about this. Does this mean he doesn't have to take over the company anymore??

"But what about the future, aren't you supposed to take over," I asked.

"I don't know. My mom wants me to take over. My dad wants my brother. Technically my contract states I am not gain control when I am 25. It was an agreement made by my father and mother and the board of directors both here and internationally. My father can't change it without an unanimous vote by the whole board," he explained.

So this means that technically the company will still be his, unless his father convinces everyone on the board to hand control over to Dongin. I know Yoongi doesn't want that, he wants to go into music.

"What about your music competition in Chicago, is that still happening," I asked.

"Yep, in March probably. I still need to get all the details. It's a national event with three rounds. The first two will weed out the weaker competition and then move the rest up to the final round. The winner of the final round gets $10,000 and a chance at a record contract," he said.

That isn't a lot of money to him probably but $10k is a lot to me. If it won....it could change everything.

"You're thinking too hard, Y/N. Let's just enjoy being together. Everything else will fall into place in time," Yoongi said, hugging me close.

"You're still leaking out of me a tiny bit. I can feel it," I said, my voice now muffled as my face was squished against his hard chest.

"Leave it, Y/N. Maybe the birth control will fail - I need to leave some of my guys in there. Your mom needs grandchildren," he said, rather seriously.

I struggled against him, his grip tightening around me as I howled in protest. He just laughed, kissing me again on the forehead as I gave up, snuggling back into him. I was home again.

---------------------------------------

(A/N: Awwwww, they are back together. I spent hours on these two chapters tonight. Y'all better love it and throw kisses n chocolates my way.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 405 36
As a princess living a sheltered life, family ties have been a little off. One day, an elven prince comes to visit and dangerous events begin to unfo...
3.5K 279 39
Kim Taehyung was Traitorous and so was his love..... ﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎ Lee Ri Yoon gets a brand new job at one of the prominent publications in Seoul. Wh...
4.8K 267 34
Kwon Haru, a normal 18 year old, had to move to a prestigious school where she chase her dreams to be a singer. She thought that life will be normal...
6.6K 449 24
Yoongi is a ruthless Mafia who disguise himself as a college student in his college (his college means he's the fucking owner of the college) for an...