No matter how far

By Astra_verse56

Lena and Kara hate each ever since The Luthors had something to do with The death of Kara's dad. They are bot... More

introduction/ writers note :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48

chapter 37

720 27 0
By Astra_verse56

Lena's POV

I looked at the person in front in shock as I stepped out of her way, "Mother" I said as she went inside "Lena".

She looked around and laid eyes on kara "I see that keeping yall apart is like  taking a bone from a dog, You can do it but he will get it back". Kara was about to talk but I stepped in before anything bad happens.

"So what brings you here, did the devil get tired of you" I smirked as I saw her expression.

"Gabby texted me saying that you two are no longer together so, I came to see how you where doing".

"We all know that's a lie you only came to tell me I made a mistake and that I will ruin my life and blah blah" I said as I walk next to Kara.

"Because I'm right Lena like always" then she looked at kara "I told you this girl wasn't going to fight for you and I was right".

Kara suddenly jumped up and gave my mom a look that meant danger, "For your information you took Lena away from me but, like you said a dog will always get his bone back" and before I knew it Kara grabbed my waist and pulled me into a deep passionate kiss.

I felt the bitterness taste of the coffee as I deepened the kiss pulling her closer.

I heard the door close and I couldn't help but to smile.

"You really shut her up" I said as I held her close to me. "Well I do have a talent to make a Luthor go speechless" the blonde said as she kissed me once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 160 5
Although she'd never admit it, Lena Luthor is absolutely smitten with the Girl of Steel and wants nothing more than to gain her trust, approval, prid...
4.7K 73 18
Kara and Lena start to become friends. Kara has a boyfriend and thinks she's inlove, she isn't of course. After Kara and Lena soon become friends to...
6.9K 183 30
After Kara reveal her identity as Supergirl (on season 6), the reporter tries to get used her new life without secrets and her insecure to face the c...
30.5K 1.1K 8
Kara, perhaps out of a want for thoroughness in her story, perhaps out of a Millennial-born urge to creep on a the social media of a woman she finds...